Star Time Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peg was surprised when Jack started on her ass, was going to stop him but it felt good. His licking was really nice. When he tried to put his cock in it hurt a little but as he entered she decided to let it happen. Try anything once she thought, might like it. It felt so big, she was getting stuffed. As he began fucking her it got better, felt really good. OH, OH, OH she was starting to come. Amazing, coming with a cock in her ass. The first time to get fucked in the ass and coming so hard. Jack washed her bowels with his cum, shooting a large load into her.

She sucked harder on the cock in her mouth, trying to get it to shoot some cum to her, she wanted to taste some cum. She sucked Fred often, loving all the cum he gave her. This was the first time that she sucked any one other than her husband. She wanted cum. As Tom's cock exploded into her waiting mouth she greedily sucked and swallowed it all.

She knew that Fred and her were going to start swinging steady. We could turn this place into a swinging motel. She thought. This is OK.

Several hours later they were all back in the dining room, some were dressed but most had only robes on over their nude bodies.

As they were having coffee and comparing things about their fun. The other two couples came in and when they realized what was being discussed they both asked to be included in the next exchange. If there was going to be one and they hoped so.

Someone said "Why bother going to separate rooms, lets just have a party here." With that said all stripped and the clothing got thrown in a pile and every one joined together for another orgy of hot sex.

Things were just getting started and girls were sucking on cocks getting them hard and ready for some good fucking. Some of the men were eating pussy. There were all different combinations of sexual positions around the room.

Suddenly the door opened and Laura, the new bride, ran laughing into the room followed close by Gary who was chasing her with a snowball. She didn't notice what was going on till she tripped and fell over a couple fucking and landed on another pair interrupting their 69.

Looking around she saw that she was laying in the midst of a bunch of naked people having sex together.

Letting out a suppressed yell, she tried to rise but was grabbed by three men and a woman who started ripping her clothing off.

Gary tried to get to her rescue but before he could reach her he also was pulled down and stripped.

Quickly stripped bare ass naked they were both covered by other naked bodies that held them down and started playing with them.

Laura opened her mouth to scream for help but before she could yell a hard cock was pushed into it. At the same time her legs were spread and another cock entered her pussy to fuck it. She was surrounded and being taken by at least six or more men and women. The cock in her mouth spurted its cum and was quickly replaced by another.

She could feel the prick in her pussy throb and spurt then it pulled out. Instead of a new cock she felt soft lips kissing her and a tongue licking the fresh sperm out of her just fucked cunt.

In spite of the fact that she was being forced into this orgy she was becoming aroused. She hoped that Gary couldn't see her starting to enjoy all this sex, he just wouldn't understand. They were only married yesterday and she had been a virgin until last night.

Gary was in no position to see what was being done to Laura, he had a wet cunt pressed to his mouth and was getting a great blowjob from someone. His arms were being held down but one hand was holding a tit and the other was stuck between some girls legs with a finger up her pussy.

After a short while it wasn't necessary to hold them down as Laura and Gary both went after more sex. As luck would have it Gary and Laura were side by side getting fucked

She looked at him an asked. "Are you enjoying yourself? As much as I am?"

"Yes darling I am having a good time, now." Gary said. "I was worried about you for a while, then I saw you sitting on a cock with a smile on your face. I knew you were okay."

This was a honeymoon that they would never, never forget!

Horns were honking outside, Fred looked out and saw several snow plows pushing away the snow drifts and clearing the road. With his warning they all got dressed and were just sitting and drinking coffee when the plow drivers came in to get warm and get a hot drink.

With the roads cleared they all got ready to leave but not until most exchanged phone numbers and plans to get together again. SOON.

Jill and Ralph were laughing as they were going to their car because they heard one of the plow drivers say "It must have boring, just sitting here waiting for the roads to be cleared with nothing to do....

Till the NEXT time.

12