Stiletto Spree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"Are you still living with your wife?" Mattie asked.

"No, we're separated, we have been for months," Anthony replied.

"Good, then there's absolutely no problem," Mattie told him. "As to the other thing, your age doesn't bother me. In fact, it might be a plus, I'm sure that you'll treat me with kindness and respect. I'll be done here soon, I'm wearing something that will look nice at dinner. Be prepared to take me to a nice place, this girl likes to be spoiled rotten," she teased.

Anthony looked at the lovely, petite brunette and nodded. He could see from her physicality why he had been falling for her and now, he could see that her warm personality could add to her charms. He knew that it didn't take her and Matteo long to finish up their work, but it felt like an eternity to him.

Finally, Mattie and Matteo finished up their work and Mattie was free to accompany Anthony to dinner. "I was thinking steak or prime rib," Anthony told her. "Does that sound good to you?"

Mattie smiled. "All I've had today was half a sandwich and some coffee. McDonald's would sound good to me right about now."

"Well, if that's what you prefer ..."

Mattie looked at the lovely new dress and high black heels that she was wearing. "I don't think I'm dressed for it, do you?" She grinned. "Steak or prime rib sounds wonderful. I'm so hungry I could probably eat both. Let's go!"

She wasn't surprised to find out her "date" drove a Porsche, Anthony quite obviously enjoyed the trappings of wealth. The restaurant was good, the service was good, the food was good and the company was ... intriguing.

Anthony was an open book to Mattie and she asked some interesting questions. She didn't go too far because she wanted to get to know him, over time. Their evening out ended with a kiss. She would have liked more, but decided to keep a nice, slow pace. Both of them could wait for it and she sensed that it would be amazing.

"You seem a lot happier these days," Cybil told her daughter over a late lunch some weeks later. "You're certainly dressing better, this modeling thing seems to have been a godsend for your wardrobe."

"I have you to thank for starting all of this off mom, so thank you," Mattie said, raising her coffee cup. To Cybil's surprise, her daughter was actually paying for their lunch. Why not? She had more than enough money of her own now. She had even found an apartment and had started moving her clothes over there. She wasn't going to bother with her furniture, save her bed. She told Carol that she could have it or donate it to Goodwill or just throw it out. She would use some of her earnings to buy some new, quality stuff. Mattie had a plan of seduction in mind. Once she was moved in, Anthony was going to be her first guest. She had been dying to sleep with him and there hadn't yet been an opportunity. This weekend, she was going to make one!

Anthony sputtered a bit at his young friend's invitation. "You've just moved in, I have more than enough money to take us anywhere we want to dine," he protested. He liked taking her out and furthermore, he loved to see what pretty outfit she would wear for their date. She wore heels every time and he wondered if she was self-conscious about her height. He realized now that she had a thing for heels and owned at least ten different pairs.

"I want to cook for you, how am I going to get better if I don't practice?" Mattie told him. "I want to cook dinner for my man." She realized that she had made a little Freudian slip and hoped he wouldn't notice. She saw his face smile and wasn't sure if it was because of the dinner offer or what she'd just said. No matter, he nodded in agreement.

Saturday night, Mattie made a wonderful Italian meal with Caesar salad, garlic bread and a nice wine that Anthony had brought. It was so good, Mattie wondered if it was one of those that cost as much as her month's rent. No matter, because in a little while, they would have something to celebrate.

"That was wonderful babe, really," Anthony smiled. Mattie sure looked pretty tonight, a very clingy red dress and a pair of spiky red heels he'd never seen her wear before. "What's for dessert?" Mattie knew he had a sweet tooth, so she likely would have prepared something or gone to a bakery and bought it.

"That would be ME," Mattie said as she came over and sat on his lap. "You're not leaving this apartment until we've had sex. We've been going out for a while now and I've been very patient and sweetie, I know you're trying to be a gentleman, but please, knock it off. I'm not a delicate little flower and I won't break. Let's go to bed and really make this night special."

Anthony looked into her pretty eyes and knew that she was determined to win this one. It wasn't a battle he really wanted to fight. He cared a lot about the young woman he had been seeing, it wasn't just a fling to him. She looked very desirable in her tight red dress and he sure loved those heels! Anthony smiled and let her take his hand and lead him into her tiny bedroom. She lit a few candles and turned away from him, letting her dress fall to the floor. When she turned around, her lingerie matched her dress and was fiery red. She wore stockings to go along with the ensemble and Anthony tried hard not to stare. "You are so damned beautiful," he smiled as he took her in his arms for a kiss.

"Took you long enough to notice," the younger girl smiled as they broke their kiss.

"Oh, I noticed, I just didn't want to come on too strong," Anthony sighed as she sat down on the bed. "I'm so much older than you and ..."

She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "That's good for me, I've always been mature for my age. You'll be my mentor and my lover. You can teach me all sorts of crazy things, but there's only one problem with that."

"Which is ...?"

"You can't do any of that if you still have your clothes on!"

Anthony laughed and felt quite the dunce as he removed his suit. Mattie tried to help as best she could and enjoyed watching him get undressed. He was taking his time and not rushing like some of her past men had done. He had a few lines on his body, those gave him character. He wasn't perfect, yet he was -- for her. When he was finally naked, she pounced on top of him.

"Aha, you are now in my power!" She chuckled as she bent over to kiss him passionately.

"So, who's resisting?" Anthony chortled and kissed her back. He loved the view of the pretty brunette all in red lace. She was his own personal little sex demon and he knew she would drag him to hell and back. He was ready for it. She began kissing his neck and raked his chest with her nails. Anthony groaned and let her kiss her way all over him. She reached his cock and massaged it a while before touching down with her mouth. Mattie began to suck with relish and the look on her boyfriend's face was one of utter astonishment. She had hoped to be good for him and it was obvious that she had achieved that goal.

Anthony did his best to hold on, but his teenage girlfriend was just too good. He had to cum and she swallowed it all. He went to apologize, but Mattie put a finger to his lips. "You'll be ready again soon, but for now, why don't you have some fun with me?" She went to kick off her heels and he stopped her.

"Those are fucking sexy, leave them on," Anthony told her. "The rest of the lingerie can go, get over here and let me make love to you."

That was the kind of thing Mattie wanted to hear. Yeah, she wanted tofuck, but to have this mature, wonderful man making love to her sounded wonderful. He held her close and touched every part of her intimately while removing her lingerie. Her nipples were hard and stiff and she knew that she was very wet. She moved against him to heighten the sensations that were coursing throughout her body. She could also see that her sliding against his body was having an effect on him as well. His cock was already showing signs of renewed vigor. Anthony's mouth moved all over Mattie's body and when his lips touched down on her pussy, she thought that she'd go out of her mind with pleasure. She didn't even try to stifle her screams and she felt her body shake with ecstasy. All she wanted at that moment was more of this kind of lovemaking.

Anthony was sure that he had never made love to anyone so eager and willing before. She sure tasted sweet and he consumed his young lover until he made her cum. Now it was her turn to be out of breath.

"Holy Christ," Mattie gasped. "Even if you only managed that tonight, I'd be satisfied."

"Okay then, well if you're done, I ..." He teased and made a move to rise.

Mattie yanked him back to the bed. "Oh no, you're going to make love to me until we both pass out, if we ever do. Rather,I'm going to make love toyou, at least the first time. Any problems with that?"

"Nope, not a one," Anthony smiled as the pretty brunette straddled his cock and lowered herself down. He felt the lips of her shaved pussy brush against his cock and it twitched before her pussy engulfed it. She was so damned hot and tight that he could barely stand it. She began to swivel and rock against him, rolling her hips to take more of him inside of her. Mattie was making love to Anthony, she was also fucking him. Who said she couldn't have both? Anthony's eyes and attention were solely focused on her and their lovemaking, although she did see him notice the candle-lit glint of the silver tip of her shoes. She knew that Jennifer had been right and they'd been worth every penny they cost. Now she fucked him harder and Mattie let her language become a little more profane. Mattie saw his face light up, so she cried out to be fucked. He complied and thrust himself upwards against her. She felt a climax so intense that she saw stars. Anthony was the best lover that she had ever had and she was determined to take whatever he was willing to give her for as long as he was willing to give it.

Anthony was far from done. He hadn't cum yet and so he took control, flipping her over on her back. "My turn, young lady," he told her as he started to fuck her in the Missionary position. He saw her lovely face light up with more pleasure as another climax went through her body. Sex had never been this good before and it wasn't just her age. He had great feelings for the young pixie, she had invaded his heart. He was sticking around for as long as she would let him. He made love to her for as long as they both could stand it and he finally came, with her licking him clean. They cleaned each other in the shower and Anthony stayed the night before heading home after morning coffee.

Mattie had a date with Anthony for the following weekend and she had some money to burn. All of her bills and her rent was paid, so a new pair of hot shoes sounded good. She headed back to Shoe Inn to find Jennifer leaving with the girls she had met before and a pretty Asian girl they introduced as Toby. "Come and join us for lunch," Zara smiled and linked her arms through Mattie's.

Mattie thought she might as well, shoe shopping could wait. Besides, she got the impression that the other girls loved to gossip and share sex stories. Good! Now she had one of her own that she could share.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12