Summer Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're fucking him too?" mom asked.

"Take another drink and I'll get to that," she replied.

Mom immediately took another healthy swallow of her lemonade. Aunt Kimi looked at me, smiled, and nodded.

Shit!

"As obsessed as the girls have been with me, I have been in love with Aunt Kimi since I don't even remember when. After Jeni confessed to me, she started sucking my dick. Aunt Kimi was overseeing things and - when she asked me how I was doing with this new revelation - I confessed to her that I've wanted her forever. I believe that Jeni's love for me may have started with just an overflow of lust - like my obsession with your sister. However, when Melli confessed and I asked her what she truly wanted, she told me something that kind of shook me. She told me that she wanted me to love her like she loves me. I believe Melli is not just smitten with me but 100% in love with me. I told her that I was just beginning to build that kind of relationship with Jeni and Aunt Kimi but that I felt so lucky to have a shot at the love that I thought that I wanted that there was no way I could deny her that same chance."

"You're fucking them all?" she asked.

"Not only is sex with them very pleasurable," I told her, "but I've never been closer to them than we are right now. It may have started as lust but it's no longer just that."

Mom looked at Jeni and asked, "You're okay - sharing him?"

"I really do love him. He's still figuring that out. I've already told him that I want my cousin's baby - just like I'm your cousin's baby. Melli was in love with him before, as well, even if neither of us admitted it to each other until after mom told me about dad. Like Kyle said, if he's willing to give in to our obsession, how could I deny him that chance with mom if she's willing."

Mom looked at her sister.

"He's got a fine cock, sis. I haven't had a man since Frank died - 13 years. Jeni was sucking his dick, and I was definitely enjoying the view. I asked him what he was thinking, and he told me that he wanted to eat my pussy while my daughter was sucking his dick. He confessed some of his obsession with me and I was horny, and we had a hell of a time."

Mom took another drink of her beverage. There wasn't much left in the bottle.

"I need some time," mom said.

"Let's eat," her sister told her. "After that we can play board games, card games, or whatever for a while. When you're ready for bed, I'll get you some earplugs or we'll turn the fan up or whatever - but I guarantee you that your son's gonna spend most of the night trying to satisfy three cunts that have grown very accustomed to having his cock buried inside of them."

"Kimi!" she growled.

"C'mon, sis. Let's eat. You're hangry and tired. I've been dreaming about tonight for a couple months and my twat's already leaking down my leg. This is a bad time for either of us to talk about philosophy. The four of us are all going to satisfy some basic life-needs and then we're going to sleep until Bessie starts screaming that her tits hurt."

We had chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, some fresh broccoli and radishes, and a tall glass of Bessie's finest. Melli made a little bit of a face when she tried the fresh milk, but I assured her that she'd get used to it. She had a fit of giggles when Jeni told her my description of what I thought milking the cow was like. Even mom was laughing at the story.

After dinner, we played a couple games of Splendor - which mom and Melli had never tried. As luck would have it, the two novices beat those of us who had spent most of the summer playing it together.

After we put up the game, Aunt Kimi started directing us towards bedrooms. Mom got the room that had been mine over the summer. Melli was going to be in Jeni's room. I was assigned to the couch. When Jeni snort-laughed and suggested that her mother was going to need a new couch by the end of the week, everybody's giggles were back - even mom's.

"Get your suit on, sis," Aunt Kimi told mom. "We're getting in the tub."

When mom started to object, her sister held her finger up.

"Just for a bit. I'll find the boy a pair of shorts and Jeni can find something for Melli. I've got a suit somewhere - even though my daughter and I only wear them when we have company."

She waited for mom's consent. She finally agreed. When mom went to her room, Aunt Kimi pulled me aside and told me that she wasn't going to bother looking for shorts for me. She told me to either wear a pair of underwear or just go climb in the tub naked before the girls arrived. I gave her a grin, went to the back deck, peeled my clothes off, and threw them in the corner.

The girls were out first. As soon as they were in the water, they reached over to grope my cock and immediately discovered that I was naked. We played grab-ass until Aunt Kimi arrived. She gave us a conspiratorial grin, climbed in, crawled onto my lap - facing me - and kissed me hard as she rubbed the crotch of her bikini-bottoms back and forth on my stiff prick as I palmed and groped her amazing breasts. She spotted her sister coming out of the hall and gave me one more quick kiss before slipping to the other side of the tub.

Mom climbed in and sat next to her sister. The girls took my flanks and their lecherous little fingers abused my prick as I sat between them with my arms around their shoulders.

"Hands where I can see them, girls," mom growled. "I'm not sitting here to watch you grope my son."

"Girls, go get us some drinks," Aunt Kimi said. "Sodas for you three, hard lemonade for my sister and me."

"Kyle, go help them," mom said.

"No!" every other female yelled.

"He's naked, isn't he?" mom accused, almost immediately.

Aunt Kimi shooed the girls off to the fridge and said, "Yes."

"You're not making this very easy on me," mom sighed.

"You have a handsome, loving, passionate son," Aunt Kimi told her. "You have managed to raise up a man that every female in this family sees as an ideal mate. You've done a hell of a job, sis."

"Even you?" she asked.

"He makes it very easy to love him - and he's becoming more and more of an accomplished lover."

"Don't," mom growled.

"I'm not saying you need to fuck him," Aunt Kimi told her. "I just think you need to stop being pissed off that the rest of us are happy."

Mom climbed out of the tub, grabbed a towel from the stack, and headed inside just as the girls returned with the drinks.

"Close the door, girls," Aunt Kimi told them, "bring me the lemonades. I may drink them both to knock myself out so that I don't overthink what I just dumped onto my sister."

"Can we strip?" my sister asked her.

"Yes, honey. You've waited long enough."

"You, too," I told my aunt, grinning like the horn-dog that I was.

"God, you make me feel like a kid again," she purred.

As soon as she untied the strings on her bikini bottoms, I was between her legs, licking between her labia, searching for buried treasure.

"God, I love that," she growled, taking my hair in one fist as she brought her drink to her lips. "Alright, sweet boy, get these girls off while I watch you young pups and then we'll see if you've the balls to try to fill this withered old twat with your naughty seed."

Jeni put my sister on my lap first - and climbed on behind her. My cousin helped me give my sibling two orgasms before I pumped my little sister full of littler swimmers. After that, Jeni and Melli scissored each other with my prick between their vulvas. It wasn't long at all before I was ready for the next twat. At that point, my cousin quickly moved to spear her sex with mine. Melli sat behind her and helped me stimulate every part of our cousin's body that we could reach.

At some point, Aunt Kimi got tired of watching the girl's backs and came to sit beside me. She sipped her beverage and whispered naughty things to us. Every once in a while, she'd give me a liquor and lust-infused kiss. Even has I pumped a load into her daughter's snatch, I was looking forward to my time with her.

From her seat, behind Jeni's back, Melli leaned over her shoulder to give me a kiss. Soon I had three sets of lips after mine, and I growled and started grabbing breast after breast as I enjoyed their kiss-assault. I told them all how I felt about them and that just made the kisses hotter and harder.

"Keep it up," Jeni told them. "I'm about to cum again from the way his cock is twitching inside of me each time you guys do that."

Aunt Kimi made me lean forward and then the three of them twisted around so that I had three sets of titties pressed against my body all at the same time. My aunt kissed the back of my neck while my sister and cousin kissed my jaw and cheeks. I was in titty heaven.

"Alright girls," Aunt Kimi said, "time for momma to have a turn. I've been needing this just as badly as you. And little Miss Brother-Fucker should be taking the night off so the rest of us can catch up - but I've been patient. Move those tight little twats and let this raggedy old cunt in there so she can get a piece of this fine little stud before you break him."

The girls gave me one more kiss and then bailed off to trade places with Aunt Kimi. As she went to drop onto my lap, however, I caught her fabulous hips in my arms, and worshipped her breasts, holding her above my lap and licking, sucking, and nibbling her tits, areolas, and nipples.

"I love that, Kyle, but I need your cock," she growled. "You can suck auntie's titties when her pussy is full of your kid-cousins."

Once Aunt Kimi was settled onto my lap - with my prick buried inside of her and aching to give her what she wanted - Jeni and Melli curled in beside me and looked up into our elder's face. Aunt Kimi slowly began sliding my cock in and out of her gripping tightness. I was already moaning.

"Obviously," Aunt Kimi said, "my sister is going to need some time to acclimate. Based on what she said, I think my big sister had figured most of this out already. I see two likely possibilities. Number one, she wants Kyle's cock too but she's too inhibited to ask. Number two - and the much more likely prospect - is that she's pissed at us for keeping it a secret from her - even if we ended up not succeeding. I guess the third possibility is that she's just worried that we'll be found out. Considering our family history, however, I don't think that's it. I really think she's just mad about the secrets."

I massaged her sides and back.

"Oh! Fuck! That's good. Keep doing that."

She gave me a quick kiss.

"Anyway, for now, we have a week. Try to keep your hands off of each other unless you know you're not going to get caught. I think we're kind of throwing this in her face too much and she needs time to adjust. That will be true no matter which thing she's struggling with."

I nodded - so did the girls.

"Once Kelli's in bed each night, we can have some play-time. I put ear-plugs on her night stand. Hopefully, she puts them in and lets us have our fun. If she decides to be an ogre about it, I'll try to talk to her. That being said, try to keep from making her upset. I love my sister to death, but she's always been a bit of an over-thinker. I usually am, too, but you girls did a good job of getting my nephew to confess to me and I wouldn't change that back for anything in the world."

I wrapped my arms around her ribs and enjoyed the feeling of having her amazing breasts pressed against my chest as I kissed the life out of her.

When I was done, she said, "I still can't believe that - every time I walked into your house and gave you a hug - you were thinking about getting me naked and shoving your penis inside of my poor vagina."

"Your poor vagina feels amazing," I told her, stealing another kiss.

"Yeah, well, that cattle-prod that you call a cock feels pretty good, mashed up against my cervix," she purred. "Hurry up and suck my tits," she ordered. "I need to go check on my sister and then get to bed. You kids don't sleep too late, or Bessie will be hurting."

I sucked each breast until she shoved me away, then I gave her another kiss, and she climbed off of my lap and out of the tub. I got an eye-full of her beautiful pussy as she purposefully stepped over my head to exit the water. I was immediately hard again.

I wasn't able to cum again, but both my sister and my cousin got another orgasm from me before they toweled off and headed in to bed.

I set my alarm before I lay down on the couch. I assumed the two of them would stay up and talk and I'd be the one milking Bessie in the morning.

~~~ The Break ~~~

The next morning, the girls stumbled into the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth. They groped my cock and accepted good-morning kisses from me. I shook my head as they took turns on the toilet while I stood by the sink and finished my routine. I eye-fucked their gorgeous bodies as they shoved me around the room, giggling, as they threw water on their faces to wake themselves up and got their teeth brushed.

They went to get dressed and I went outside and waited for them to catch up. I didn't feel like I was allowed to parade around the house naked like they were. I figured mom wouldn't say much about seeing my sister in the raw but - after the previous night's discussions - it was pretty obvious that she didn't want to see me running around Aunt Kimi's house with no clothes on - even if that's what I had grown accustomed to all summer long.

Jeni showed Melli how to milk Bessie and then I videotaped her as she tried it. I couldn't share the video with anybody because there was way too much suggestive chatter between the three of us about limp cocks and cow teats - but it would be fun to watch later - or show Aunt Kimi.

The chickens liked Melli better than me. Prime tried to eat her shirt. The hogs were wound up about something and Jeni wouldn't let us near them. The goats decided that my sister was their new best friend. She was completely smitten by the energetic baby goats who bounced around like they were trying to launch themselves into space.

By midday, most of the chores were done and we reported to the house when Aunt Kimi rang the dinner bell that hung by the front door. We walked inside to find our moms putting the last of the food on the table.

At a scowl from her mom, Jeni shoved us down the hall to wash our hands. Several moments of ass-grabbing ensued. Pro-tip: Make sure your hands are dry before you play grab-ass with your cousin and your sister and then report to the kitchen for lunch. Both moms scowled at the hand prints on our crotches and asses. We were waved towards our seats and moved quickly before we got yelled at.

Lunch was shit on a shingle - ham cut paper-thin, grilled slightly, and then creamed with milk, flour, and a little grease. For sides, we had peas and a garden salad.

"I can help in the garden this afternoon," I offered as I ate.

Aunt Kimi glanced at her sister and said, "Your mother already grabbed enough for the next day or so."

"I'd forgotten how much I loved gardening," mom admitted, smiling at her sibling. "You got a nice little garden."

"Jeni and I don't get to town often," she replied between bites. "I try to make sure we have everything we need here."

"I like the idea," mom told her, "I'm just not sure I could do it. I love the garden though."

"When were you out here last?" Aunt Kimi asked her.

"Frank's funeral," mom said, quietly. Mom reached over and squeezed her sister's shoulder.

"You're gonna get me bawling, you twit," Jeni's mom told her.

Mom snort-laughed and the misty eyes disappeared and we went back to eating again.

"This is good, mom," Melli said.

Mom looked at her empty plate and glanced at her sister and said, "Kimi was always better at making this than me. I'm too impatient or something."

"Teach me?" Melli asked our aunt.

"You bet your sweet bippy," Aunt Kimi said, grinning from ear to ear.

"It's not that different than biscuits and gravy," Jeni whispered to Melli.

"Yeah, well, I suck at that, too, little sister," my mom laughed.

"Cooking lessons for Aunt Kelli!" Jeni announced.

"Oh, Lord!" mom groaned as the rest of us giggled.

After lunch, my sister and I discovered that our cousin had planned ahead. She ushered us out to the hayloft where she had already stashed the quilt. We spent the next hour kissing and fucking. Once each of them had a load of incestuous cream, we folded up the quilt and went to weed the flower boxes.

When we finished with that, Aunt Kimi announced that we needed to make a run to town. Since it was an hour trip each way, we wouldn't be back until after dinner. She sent us to get clean clothes on and we gathered in front of the house. Mom volunteered to drive. Aunt Kimi took the passenger seat and that left the three of us to snuggle together in the back.

The third time mom looked in the rear-view mirror, her sister flipped it to night-vision and said, "They're not fucking. Let them kiss and cuddle. I would much rather my little girl was getting handsy with a boy that I can control than sneaking down the road to find her pleasure with some little shit that I've never met."

Mom looked over at her for a bit and then stared straight ahead for a little longer, as we made our way back towards the highway.

"You're right, of course," mom finally said.

"I usually am," Aunt Kimi replied.

Mom snorted but said, "More often than I would like to admit."

"I love you, sis," my aunt said.

"I love you, too," mom replied.

"Keep it down back there," Aunt Kimi told us. "If it starts smelling like hand-jobs up here, though," she growled. "We're trading seats."

"Oh, God!" mom gasped, shaking her head.

The three of us sent our fingertips places they shouldn't have been - but we kept everything on top of our clothes. That being said, the leggings that my cousin and my sister were wearing each had a pretty big wet-spot in the crotch by the time we got to the city.

For my part, my pants appeared to be free of any visible evidence, but they had edged me for so long that I felt like my underwear were soaked all of the way through with my pre-cum.

I'd had my hands up, inside of their sports bras for most of the trip, as I switched from kissing my cousin to my sister and back again.

We got the shopping done - filling the trunk and a good amount of the space that was available in the front seat. We stopped for pizza. It wasn't quite as good as mom's favorite, back home, but it was good enough. Jeni was moaning as she chewed. I grabbed her free hand under the table and rubbed it on my dick, and she snorted and just about blew pizza sauce out of her nose. I left her alone after that.

On the way home, we napped, conserving our energy so we could frolic in the hot tub after the groceries and other supplies were put away.

The rest of the week passed pretty quickly and the four of us, who were fucking, did our best not to give the one who wasn't getting laid the space she needed.

Soon enough, we were hugging Aunt Kimi and Cousin Jeni good bye and sharing kisses.

"Turn your head, sister," my aunt warned her.

"I can probably stomach this," my mom told her.

"Your funeral," Aunt Kimi told her, laughing.

Jeni wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. We were panting for breath by the time we separated.

"I love you, Kyle," she whispered.

"I love you, too, little mama," I told her. "I'll sext you as soon as we get home."

"I already miss you," she said.

"I know. I'll hurry back. You know I'll be here, permanently, just as soon as I can."

"I know - but it's still not going to be soon enough. Hurry up and finish college. I'm ready to make you a daddy."

"I love you so much," I told her.

I gave her another long kiss and then she stepped over by Melli and held onto her.