Summer Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melli set a three minute timer. Each of my lovers took turns on my lap, trying to see who would succeed in getting me to cum. I focused on everything except what their tight channels were doing to my cock and they each got another climax of their own before Aunt Kimi "won" the challenge. Of course, the younger girls growled that she cheated. I laughingly told them that she had more practice and they were going to need to up their games. They finally stopped fuming.

Since we were actually getting close to finishing the addition and my self-imposed deadline for showing up to apply for the job that was tentatively waiting on me was approaching, conversation turned to who was trying for a kid and how soon.

I didn't want to try to explain the situation to my old boss but I had gotten the number for the insurance section at the corporate office and talked to a nice lady there who wasn't too flustered by my questions about my three lovers that I planned to impregnate. My plan was to put each of them on my insurance policy to cover prenatal visits and handle a run to the hospital if any of them chose to have their babies at the ranch and things didn't go well. We ended up deciding that everybody should stay on the pill until I actually started the job and we verified that the insurance was going to cover what we were told that it would manage.

~~~

The next morning, we quickly took care of the chores and then hopped into Aunt Kimi's car to head to town to buy all of the things we would need for decorating and furnishing the new addition. On the way there, Jeni asked her mom how much longer she thought we should refer to her as "Aunt Kimi". She argued that - if we were all going to be lovers - and I was planning to put them all on my insurance policy - we needed to get used to just going by first names. If we messed up and called her "aunt" or "mom", we would raise eyebrows that we didn't want to be raised.

The next question that came up was last names. Jeni and Kimi had the same surname - while Melli and I shared one. Unless people traced Social Security records or birth certificates, they would probably assume that Melli and I were married. We talked about Jeni and Kimi changing their surnames. Kimi was worried about what it would do with the property titles. Jeni said she'd looked at the laws for the state and she and I could not legally marry. Obviously, I couldn't marry my sister - and an aunt was a closer relation than first cousin - so that seemed like it wouldn't fly either.

In the end, my sister decided that she was going to file for a name change and switch her surname to match my other two lovers. We were going to pretend that I'd fallen for three sisters and couldn't decide between them and they had agreed to share me. In a sense, that's kind of what had happened so it would match the spirit of our relationship - and the younger girls liked the idea of the three of them beings "sisters". Mom, of course, said we were all fucking crazy.

We ordered the floor coverings and arranged for them to be delivered and installed. We picked out the furniture and décor items and set the delivery date for that for a couple days after the floors should be finished. We picked out the paint, grabbed the primer and the supplies we needed, and loaded them into the trunk. We took mom out for pizza, dropped her back off at the house, and headed back for the ranch.

Along the way, my sister spotted an adult toy-store and the girls wasted an hour buying shit that I told them we didn't need while they entertained the young woman who was running the cash register. She raised her eyebrows when the three of them told her that I was servicing all of them. She laughingly told them that they offered a discount card for service-professionals and - since I was basically a gigolo - she was giving me a card. All that did, of course, was get the girls to spend the 20% savings on more shit that we absolutely didn't need.

I really liked the maid outfit that my sister picked out, so I wasn't including that in my list of excessive purchases. When the other two decided on outfits to match, I decided that maybe this wasn't such a bad stop after all. When my cousin noticed my chubby from their sexy fashion show, she unzipped my fly and proceeded to suck me off in front of the store's employee.

The young woman told us that, normally, she was not supposed to allow that sort of activity to happen in the middle of the store, but she said she'd make an exception for the esteemed holder of a store discount card. Melli told me later that she caught the girl rubbing herself as our cousin sucked me off. Once I'd given my libidinous lover a protein-smoothie, she zipped me back up and we paid for our sizeable collection of novelties and sex-aids.

Aunt Kimi checked the receipt on the way to the car and laughingly reported that the girl had done a manager's override on the maid outfits and had given them to us for one penny apiece. Worth it.

Jeni calculated that we'd be late getting back - partially due to the unexpected stop - and so she and my sister climbed into the back seat with me - as her mom ferried us home.

The two of them sucked me until I was hard and then Melli climbed onto my lap and rode my cock until I pumped her full of secret-sauce. I kissed her hard and then told her I loved her as I filled her up. Once my sister was done, the three of us kissed for a bit and then they worked me into a frenzy to deal with my cousin. She insisted on facing forward and panting in her mother's ear while she was trying to drive. Jeni leaned down to grope my balls (laying her head on the backrest and gasping in her mom's ear) as she smashed her twat down onto my prick until I pumped her full as well. Her mom told her she was a little bitch.

When we got home, the girls went to take care of Bessie. Aunt Kimi - well, Kimi - and I retired to her bedroom for the night. We just lay and cuddled and kissed and said dirty things to each other for a while. Once she heard the girls come in from taking care of the cow, she gave me an evil grin and rolled me onto my back. She pushed my knees back over my stomach, straddled my groin, grabbed my knees, and told me to line my cock up with her entrance. I groaned as she dropped onto me in the Amazon position. I had never been ridden this way. It put her in total control over me and I loved it. I had always pictured myself approaching her for sex. This time, she was claiming me. I told her how turned on I was, and she told me that she could tell from the way my cock was pulsing inside of her.

She had planned to start riding me furiously and start screaming to get the girls to come in and see her fucking me. When she saw (and felt) how turned-on I was, she decided that this was just going to be our thing.

She was sitting straight up so I didn't really have the ability to touch her - even as much as I wanted to grope her breasts and kiss her lips. I contented myself with caressing her legs as she stared into my eyes and fucked her pussy down onto me over and over again.

"I love this so much, Aunt Kimi," I told her.

"I thought it was just supposed to be Kimi now," she said, smiling.

"I think I've loved you since the first time I saw you," I told her as I watched my cock disappearing - over and over again - inside of her powerful, clenching channel.

"When you were born," she said, "I was the first one to hold you after your mother and father."

"I was probably just as entranced with your breasts then as I am now," I told her.

She laughed and took her breasts in her hands, staring at me as she groped her perfect tits as she rode me like a pogo stick.

"Are you going to let me give you a baby?" I asked her.

"I'll go off of the pill when we decide it's time and we'll see what happens," she replied.

"The only way you could possibly be more beautiful would be if you were carrying my baby," I told her.

"You're still obsessed with me," she said, smirking.

"Obsessed or not, I love you," I said.

"Enough chatter, little boy, it's time to give momma her prize," she purred.

For the next five minutes, she focused on using her vaginal muscles to grip, twist, and milk my cock. Slowly but surely, she was driving me towards the cliff. Soon, I would tumble into oblivion.

As my climax arrived, I threw my head back and moaned. I raised my head up and watched my mother's sibling drop her body onto mine - shoving my penis as far inside of her vagina as it would go. I swear it looked like my cock was pulsing inside of her body as I felt my jizz pumping up my length. She didn't move her body but she flexed her vaginal muscles and it felt like she was sucking the fluids from my body. She purred as she felt my semen spurting into her.

"I love how your seed feels, splattering against my womb, nephew," she cooed.

"I want to give you a baby so badly, Aunt Kimi," I told her.

"You like me being the one in control - me fucking you?"

"I love it. This cock belongs to you. I only fuck the others because you allow it."

"Let's keep that between us," she said. "My daughter and my niece have found themselves a trustworthy baby-daddy and I won't deny them, but don't minimize what you feel for them by labeling what you feel for me as some unreachable pinnacle."

"Yes, mistress," I told her.

"You're a naughty little boy," she said, snickering.

After she was sure I was done filling her, she climbed off of me, wrapped me in her arms, and held me tightly. I was asleep almost immediately and slept like a baby.

~~~ The Job ~~~

I reported to the corporate office, and met with the man who would be my boss. We went over my resume and talked about what I had done at the lumberyard. I wouldn't be working in the same environment anymore but he was actually a little excited about how much I knew about the business from the retail and customer service sides of things. By the time I left, I had a start date. He told me to stop by Personnel on my way out. There, I immediately started asking my insurance questions. I told the woman that I had three female dependents who were all likely to end up pregnant at some point in the next couple years. She gave me the forms to fill out and didn't ask any questions. When I got home, Aunt Kimi sat down with me and we filled out all of the paperwork so that that was done and out of the way.

The day came for me to start work and I spent the night at mom's so I wouldn't have to drive in. Traffic wasn't too bad so I might be able to make the drive from Aunt Kimi's but it still seemed prudent to have a place in town that I could use. Mom was happy to see me and we had a quiet dinner together. Her job was going pretty well.

My first day on the job was a flurry of paperwork, introductions, and training. Once I got through the first week, things started settling into a routine that quickly seemed manageable. Friday night, I left work, skipped mom's, and drove straight to Aunt Kimi's. The flooring was done and the furniture would be delivered the next day. We'd finished the walls a couple weeks ago. The ones in the original house were finished a week later. Soon the renovation would be complete and we could celebrate properly.

The girls had insisted that I needed a king-size bed in my room. I preferred to visit their bedrooms for our one-on-one time - and most of our little orgies took place in the hot tub - but they wanted the ability for all of us to share my bed for special occasions.

The first special occasion was, of course, the declaration that the new addition was complete and that we were finally done with construction, renovations, and updates. We started the night in the hot tub. Aunt Kimi let the girls have a little of her hard lemonade and they were soon even more giggly than normal. We toweled off and moved to my bed. The most positive effect of the alcohol - for me at least - was that, as soon as I dumped a load of baby batter in each of my younger lovers, they were snoring.

Aunt Kimi got the girls snuggled in, next to me, and then she mounted me again - the way that I loved so much. I devoured her body with my eyes as she used my cock and my body and I loved every moment of it. I kissed Jeni and Melli's sleeping faces as my aunt fucked me. When at last she let me cum, I squeezed the girls' bodies and cried out as my seed started belching into my aunt's center.

When she was done, she turned off the light, lay down on top of me - trapping me in a pile of female flesh - and pulled the covers over. I held my girls in my arms and accepted Aunt Kimi's tender kisses. She laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I fell asleep with her perfect breasts mashed against my chest and my cock buried, once more, inside of her vagina.

~~~ The Kids ~~~

Jeni was the first one to conceive. We're pretty sure it happened in the hayloft. When the little plastic wand displayed a positive result, there were a lot of happy tears. Soon however, my sister grew frustrated that she had gone through her most fertile time without successfully getting pregnant. At that point, Aunt Kimi intervened and even called in reinforcements - Mom.

"I can't believe I'm standing here, counseling my daughter on how to get her brother to impregnate her," mom said, standing in front of the couch - where the four of us were sitting. "Here's what you're going to do, little miss," she said. "You're going to visit an obstetrician, get started on some prenatal vitamins, and you're going to start yoga. You're gonna knock off your smarmy shit and you're going to relax and get some peace between you and your life-mates. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mother," Melli said, quietly.

"A lot of getting pregnant is getting your mind right. Reduce your stress, eat healthy, and all of that shit. You're active, your diet is good, and you're young. The only real problem you have is stress - which you are in control of - only you're choosing not to control it."

"Yes, Mother," she said again.

"Don't patronize me, young lady," she growled. "Do you want to make me a grandmother?"

Melli nodded.

"Then you love on your cousin, your brother, and your aunt. You make their lives peaceful and your own life will be peaceful. Help them be their best and you'll find they give that back - but - more importantly - you'll find that you also think and feel better about yourself."

At that point, Melli was on her feet and hugging Mom.

Mom glared at her sister and said, "I still can't believe you dragged me out here to give a sex pep-talk to my daughter so she can fuck my son."

"You DO realize that MY daughter is carrying your first grandchild, right?" Kimi asked her, smirking.

"Oh! Shit! Jeni, get over here!"

~~~

Mom stayed over for the night. She got to try the new guest room - after - of course - her sister convinced her to join us in the hot tub. Mom wore a swimsuit. The rest of us remained naked - like we always were when we were in the house and didn't have to go back outside for chores.

Mom finally relaxed and had a good time - but would only take one hard lemonade. She had cried and kissed my cheeks after she had realized that Jeni was carrying my baby. In the hot tub, she got the girls to sit next to her and she hugged them both and gave them a much more tender and sweet version of the speech that she'd given in the living room - telling them to be sure to take their vitamins and use the yoga to relax and get plenty of exercise and ...

When she finally decided that it was time for bed, she came over and gave me a kiss on the forehead, telling me that she was looking forward to seeing my little one. She grabbed a towel, dried off, threw it at the hamper, and headed for the guest room. The rest of us spent another hour in the tub. Each of them rode me until they climaxed and then my sister had me sit on the edge of the tub and she practiced deep-throating me until I dumped my load down her gullet. She asked Jeni if she could sleep with her and the two of them headed off to cuddle and sleep. I gave Aunt Kimi a lust-filled kiss and headed to my own bed - which was a rare occurrence.

The next morning, mom stayed long enough to help with a few chores. We introduced her to the new calf and took her to visit Bessie and the chickens. She ate lunch with us and then we gave her our good-byes.

The next time my sister was ovulating, she made my aunt and my cousin lie beside me and hold her hands as she rode my cock. That left my hands free to play with her terrific titties and I gave her as much love as I could.

When I was close to cumming, I flipped her onto her back, between the other two - who snuggled with her as I stroked in and out of her until my balls began gushing. I pressed as deeply into her as I could and painted her womb with my seed as I kissed her. She cried as Kimi and Jeni kissed her cheeks and told her how much they were looking forward to seeing her knocked up with my baby.

Based on the information we got from the obstetrician, she did not get pregnant that night - it was a couple days later. She was ecstatic and Mom had to come visit again. Of course, Mom cautioned her that the first trimester was sketchy and told her to keep up her yoga. Mom stayed over again - and slept in Melli's bed with her, holding her little girl as she slept.

The next time Aunt Kimi and I had a night alone, I asked her if she was still on the pill. She admitted that she was. She wanted to make sure that both of the girls were good and pregnant before she would let herself try to conceive. I growled about it a little but I understood why she was doing it.

Once Jeni and Melli both crossed over into their second trimesters, they were tested to check for birth defects in the growing babies. Those tests also told us the babies' genders. Jeni was going to have a little girl and Melli was going to have a little boy.

As we watched the sonogram of my sister's uterus, Aunt Kimi whispered that she had stopped taking her pills. I squeezed her hand - which I was already holding. Jeni was holding my other hand.

The next time Kimi was ovulating, the girls told her that I was hers for the week. She rode me Amazon the first night, reverse cowgirl the second, and cowgirl the third. The fourth, I fucked her doggie-style. The fifth, we reverted to missionary. The sixth, she bent over the bed and I took her from behind. On the last night, she took me in my favorite position again and - as her channel milked the last of the seed from my body - I told her (once again) that I wanted her to have a baby more than anything in the world.

I was nearly despondent when her test was negative. She tested again, two days later, but it was still negative. She finally made me realize what effect my mood was having on the girls and I straightened my shit up and started paying better attention to all of the women in my life - instead of focusing just on the object of my obsession.

A month later, my aunt and I went through our ovulation sex-position routine again. When she finally tested positive, I nearly shit myself. We talked about calling mom - to report the event - but Aunt Kimi talked me into waiting until she started her second trimester. That would give us more confidence that she would keep the pregnancy, it would let the doctors run the tests to look for defects, and it would tell us the gender. Of course, Jeni and Melli immediately started trying to guess which it would be. When I asked Kimi, she said she didn't care as long as it wasn't twins. Since she already had a little girl, she said she was secretly hoping for a boy.

~~~ The Secrets ~~~

It became harder and harder to keep from blabbing to the obstetrics staff that I had knocked up women to whom I was related. We occasionally had to invent creative lies to throw off suspicion when one of us messed up and said something that we shouldn't have. Afterwards we laughed about it but we were all a little nervous for those visits.