Summer Lovin' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren moaned as Reece's mouth made love to him. Even after ten years, it still felt incredible. Whether it was long and slow or hard and fast, they still made love with each other. Loren's hips moved to meet his lover as Reece's slick fingers delved within him. When they brushed against his sweet spot, he gave a soft mewl and trembled. After long moments, Reece drifted away asking if he was ready.

"Yes, please, Reece. Please, I want to feel you inside me," Loren whispered hotly. He allowed his body to be manoeuvred to Reece's design. He was navigated onto his hands and knees, legs spread wide, his aching void clearly exposed to his lover's gaze. Although he could not see the way Reece stared hungrily, Loren could *feel* it and he dropped his head lifting his hips high offering himself, silently begging to be taken.

"God, what the sight of you like this does to me," Reece husked, his fingers trailing over the glistening portal. "So hot, so sexy, so much *mine*." With one long thrust, he impaled Loren and waited, pulsing within the heated sheath.

Loren wailed his approval. He could feel every inch of the iron-hard erection that possessed him so completely. Flinging back his head and turning, he met Reece's lips, his tongue mimicking the motion he wanted from the older man. Desperately, he pushed back and wriggled.

Beginning with a slow slide out, Reece then surprised Loren with a hard, pounding rhythm that hit his pleasure spot at every thrust. It seemed more intense than usual. Pausing only briefly to let Loren brace himself with strong arms, the pounding resumed in earnest. Loren moaned and whimpered at the strong hold at his hips. Reece was steering him towards a cataclysmic climax that he welcomed with open arms. Pleasure came in wave after wave, almost drowning Loren with its intensity. He felt his neglected organ slap wetly against his belly, the sensations within and without keeping him on the shimmering edge of oblivion.

After so many years, Reece was attuned to his lover. Knowing Loren needed more he grasped the blond's length with an oily hand and tightened his grip in a quick glide that had Loren exploding in pleasure.

Loren lost control. His release spilled over the bed as his muscles clenched tight around his lover. His body shook with the powerful release and he cried his lover's name.

One more thrust and Reece joined him, Loren's muscles clamping around him and the sound of his soft cry pushed the older man over the edge. He arched his back and buried himself in the molten heat. He came with a low moan, dropping his head and biting down hard on Loren's shoulder and pouring his seed deep within tender depths. His hand continued to coax the last drops of his lover's release from him. When they were both spent, he lowered himself over Loren's body and buried his face in the warmth of his neck. He felt the blond trembling from head to toe in the wake of his release. Reece closed his eyes and smiled. A feeling of warmth, love, and contentment settled over him as his hips continued to move languidly. His smile widened as his lover's hand reached back to pet at his flank.

Slowly, carefully, Reece edged from the harbour of Loren's sweet body. The low moan that accompanied the older man's tongue bathing his mate's opening sent pleasurable aftershocks to Reece's sated sex. The combined taste of his lover and his own seed was one he relished. Finally satisfied with his cleansing there, he rolled Loren's boneless body and proceeded to lick his lover clean; from the softening organ lying on an out-flung thigh, up the smooth body, a swipe to each diamond-hard nub before finally mating his mouth with his lover's letting the younger man taste their combined flavours.

"I love you, Reece," Loren murmured drowsily, nestling comfortable against the older man's body.

"I love you, sweetheart," Reece smiled. "Sleep a little, Loren. When you wake up, I'll teach you level two of advanced docking techniques." He said the last in a low, rasping purr. He felt the gentle vibrations of the blond's laughter against his nipple. He gazed down contentedly at his already slumbering love, his mind pleasurably occupied in picturing the blond in a myriad of positions, in all of which Loren was coming hard and taking Reece with him. He had once thought the pinnacle of his dreams was attaining Captaincy of his own ship. He knew now that the real apex had been loving, and being loved by, the special man in his arms.