Taking Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbii grinned and nodded.

"All right -- Barbii, you and Tori go and shower, then back in bed. Tori, we will be continuing your instructions tonight, if you agree to all of this. Do you?"

There were tears in her eyes, Victoria nodded and said quietly "Yes."

Barbii lifted her face and said "Why the tears, slave?"

Victoria replied "I'm just very, very happy, that's all, Mistress."

She tapped Victoria's face with a small degree of force and said "Silly slut. I am sure you are, we will do mean things to you and force you to expand the depths of your sexuality and you will enjoy it all, because that is the kind of slut-whore you are, correct?"

Tori sighed and smiled sweetly. "Yes, Mistress."

Over the next number of weeks, her co-workers couldn't get over the change in Victoria. She smiled more, dressed to show off a previously-unseen figure of wonderful proportions, showing off nice, long legs and gorgeous, round tits. Some of her subordinates wanted her desperately, but dared not hit on her, fearing reprisals. No matter, just having this sexy, newly-pleasant woman around was a treat. Her sales figures went up, as did everyone else's and morale was at an all-time high.

What puzzled some was the new friendship of Victoria and her former rival, Barbii. People saw them lunching together, laughing and one of Barbii's co-workers swore that he'd seen them kissing, but that was just wishful thinking, others told him.

As for Victoria / Tori, her days were spent enjoying newfound success and happiness. As for her nights? That was between her Master Robert, Mistress Barbii and herself.

12