Taking It Outside Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Erica picked up on it quickly though and Travis' cock was now between their seeking lips. Erica's tongue danced across his meaty balls while his mother gulped his cock down – that was it. He came and began shooting down his mother's throat, Erica moved in and caught the stray drops that fell from her new lover's soft lips. They finished with a sensual, lingering kiss and fell back on the bed.

"You get to do that with him whenever you want? Lucky lady. How long has this been going on?" Erica asked.

"Just since last night – he's magnificent, isn't he?" Prestyn said proudly.

"That's exactly the right word for him!" Erica smiled, running her hand over Travis' hard chest. "You two looked so hot together!"

"So did you two!" Prestyn smiled. "You're welcome to join us anytime, this was a great day!"

Travis looked at them both. "Hey, what the hell are you talking about, was? It's only a bit after 1, the day's far from over. Why don't I make us some drinks or some lemonade or something, we can rest up a bit and have a nice afternoon. After, if you like Erica, I'll grill some steaks and maybe, if you two are good, I'll share a fantasy or two with you. What do you say?"

Erica smiled. "I think I'm going to be exhausted. Think my boss will mind if I get to work a teeny bit late?"

Prestyn leaned over and kissed her latest playmate. "Oh, I'm pretty sure she'll be understanding."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12