Teacher's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't," I promised.

She gave me a quick peck.

"I should never have done what I did this morning, but you looked so hopelessly innocent, and I was just a little too horny."

"When I came to your apartment this morning, I was a little shocked that you lived here, and I never knew. I wasn't lying when I told you that I've lusted for you for a while. I'm not the only one. Half the guys in school do."

"Well, half the guys in school aren't laying in my bed with their meaty cock shoved up my twat. I don't think YOU would get into any trouble - but I could be fired - or worse."

"I won't say anything - to anybody."

"This morning was a little test of that. You passed. That was why I took a chance on escalating things. I thought I could probably tell enough lies to make my indiscretion, this morning, go away - but - when you played it cool today, I thought I'd see if you were interested in something more."

"I'm glad."

"Me too, hot stuff. I've gotta tell you that I really just needed a good orgasm when the day started. Now I'm kind of hopeful that you'll consider something more than just being fuck-buddies."

"Marriage?" I asked.

"Let's clear a few other hurdles first but, yeah, I don't really date someone unless I think I'd be okay with something permanent down the road."

She kissed me a little and held me, looking into my eyes.

"Do me a favor?" she asked.

"Anything."

She smiled and gave me a quick peck.

"Spin around so I can suck your dick and get you hard again. I don't expect you to lick your jizz out of my twat - but - if you could nibble and lick around my pussy for a little bit? I'd like to fuck you once or twice more before we go to sleep."

I hadn't had a lot of experience at this, but she was patient and helpful - and soon she was moaning. My cock was hard again not too long after she licked and sucked her flavor from my dick. She sucked my balls and jacked my cock a couple times and I groaned.

She laughed and told me to climb on and fuck the shit out of her.

I did my best.

She came twice before I dumped a second load of sperm into her jizz-slicked pussy.

She turned off the light, pulled the blankets over, gave me another kiss, and hugged me tightly.

I fell asleep - for the first time in my life - with naked breasts pressed against my chest. It was really nice.

~~~

I awoke to a steamy mouth surrounding my cock. As soon as my eyes were open, she climbed on. She got three orgasms before I filled her again.

"Do I need to wear a...?"

"No. We're good. Thanks for asking though." She laughed and said, "Although, for a younger girl, you probably should ask before that third time of dumping your load in her cunt."

"I'm hoping that won't be a problem for me. I intend to keep the girlfriend I have now," I said, smirking.

"Is that so?"

"Yup."

"We'll see, I've heard she's a little needy."

"So far, I haven't seen anything scary. I'm sure we can find a way to work things out."

She leaned forward, touched her nose to mine - and then pursed her lips until hers touched mine - it was electric.

"God, you're hot."

"You like?"

"You have no idea how many wastebaskets I've filled with Kleenex dreaming about you."

Her kiss told me I wouldn't need any more Kleenexes. The fire in her eyes told me that she might be falling for me as much as I had for her.

She finally climbed off, pulled me up to join her, and then dragged me off, naked, to the kitchen. She gave me directions on what to do to help and, soon, we were eating breakfast.

Once the food was gone and the dishes were in the sink, she drug me back to the bedroom where she rode me until I unloaded in her once more. She got at least two more orgasms before I nutted.

We showered together, dressed, and then she walked me to the door - where she hugged and kissed me - before opening the door and sending me on my way. She blew me a kiss as I looked back before getting onto the elevator.

~~~

"You have fun at your friends?" dad asked, when he returned to the apartment about midway through the morning.

"About that..."

"Girl?" he asked.

I nodded.

He smiled and asked, "Anybody I know?"

"I don't think so."

"Take it slow and get to know her," he advised.

"I'll do my best," I replied.

He punched me, lightly, in the shoulder.

"Your Grandpa Jacobs used to give me a hard time about how soon your mother and I had you after we graduated. He always said that you went to graduation with me and came home with your mother."

"I miss her," I told him.

"I do, too," I hope you find somebody as special as her.

I gave him a hug. He turned and headed for the door.

"I ordered that curtain rod for 1301."

"Thanks. I told her I'd run it down when it came in."

He gave me a weird look and said, "Alright. Should be here in a week."

"You need my help this morning?"

"Can you plunge the toilet in 1132?"

"I suppose."

"I know how you love that shit..." he said, laughing.

"Isn't that like the third time this month?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think their little one is filling the fucker with paper, but they told me that's not it."

~~~

I had to plunge the toilet in 1132 three times before it finally went. I was a little worried that I was going to have to call dad to bring the eel.

Once I finished that, he had a couple other quick things for me to check.

I headed back to the apartment and fixed a couple cans of soup for our lunch. By the time he stopped in, it was cold - but he wouldn't wait for me to warm it. He scarfed it down and headed back out the door.

He usually let me have Saturday afternoons to myself, but he seemed busier than normal. Just before he left, I asked if there was anything he needed me to do, but he told me he had it covered.

I grabbed a jacket and headed downstairs. I walked two blocks down the street, to the florist, ordered a half-dozen roses, wrote "Nadia - I can't wait to see you again." on the card, gave them the address for the delivery, and paid for the order.

I'd been laying on my bed, thinking about how my life had changed in the last two days, when she texted me, "Thank you. You shouldn't have but I love them! I can't wait either."

When dad got home, I told him that I needed to start getting some regular hours. He laughed and told me that it must be serious if I was already thinking about spending money on her.

"You've got just under a month until you graduate. You can't wait until then?"

When I told him no, he told me he'd start me at part-time - and then I'd switch to full-time once I was out of school.

~~~

The next day, at lunch, I warned dad that I was going out for dinner.

"Hot date, huh?" he asked.

"Something like that," I said.

I met Ms. Petrova - Nadia - at the corner of the next block. She held my hand as we walked to the Chinese restaurant. She got Orange Chicken; I got General Tso's. We sat side-by-side in the booth, our bodies pressed against one another. I tasted her food, and she tasted mine. When I paid the check, she gave me a smoldering kiss. I groped her breast, and she rubbed my dick. I was breathless when we separated. The look on the waiter's face told me that we'd probably moved beyond what was acceptable. I took her hand, and we headed back out on the street.

It was still early so we took a longer route back to the building. We dropped hands when we got to our block, and I paused until she was several steps in front of me before I followed her into the building.

When we got into the elevator, I pressed her floor and then mine. We kissed all the way to her stop, ignoring the interruption when it opened on my floor. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her door, kissed me again, and unlocked it.

When we were inside, she started undressing.

I took her hands in mine and said, "As much as I totally want to fuck you right now, I'm serious about getting to know you. Can we play a game - or sit and just talk for a bit?"

She growled and said, "Only if you promise to make me cum before you leave."

Assuming she'd probably throw me on the floor and fuck me if I declined, I said yes.

The only game she could come up with was a deck of "Old Maid" cards. I laughed and told her she didn't have to worry about that moniker applying to her because I intended to never let her go. She gave me another lusty kiss and we flipped the box over to read the rules - since neither of us could remember how to play.

We played for over an hour, chatting as we took cards from one another, before she announced that she was sick to death of the game and wanted my cock inside of her.

We undressed and she sat on the edge of the leather couch and leaned back. I grabbed her ankles, shoved them over her head - against the back of the sofa - and then started ramming my cock into her. She cooed and keened as I fucked her.

Her body started trembling and her pussy clenched on me - and I slowed my pace to give her a chance to ease through it. Once she was begging for more, I powered into her again.

The next time her climax arrived, I sped up - pumping my cock faster and faster into her tightening channel - and then dumped my load inside of her. She purred as she felt my dick spurting rope after rope of hot, gooey semen at her womb.

"God, I love that!" she crowed, before pulling me into a hot kiss.

When I stood up, she sucked my dick clean and then helped me get dressed.

"I wish you'd stay and cuddle," she said, "but it might look funny if we walked into school together in the morning."

She held my hand as I kissed her goodnight at the door and then blew me another kiss as I got onto the elevator.

~~~

She was standing in the doorway of her classroom when I arrived.

"Good morning, Mr. Vernal."

"Good morning, Ms. Petrova."

The week passed in a blur. Graduation was in three weeks. I worked on wrapping up assignments as soon as they were assigned - to make sure I had time to get some hours in for Pop - and to make sure that I'd have my weekends available to spend with my new, favorite teacher.

~~~

We met at "our" corner and Nadia called an Uber. We headed downtown and went to some touristy dive-bar that served double cheeseburgers. I got yelled at when I asked if they had Mountain Dew. I was getting a little angry until Ms. Petrova started laughing. That deflated my hostility pretty quickly. I ordered a root beer, and we found a table.

For all of my concern about how ancient the place looked - and the pictures of the goat that were everywhere - it was a pretty damned good cheeseburger.

I didn't have the ride-app, so I paid for the food. We walked along the river for a while and then called another ride to get back home.

As soon as the door was closed, she pulled me to the couch. She dropped onto the seat and pulled me down to straddle her. We made out and touched and talked for an hour or so. I loved the feeling of having her between my knees - clothed or not.

I pulled at her collar and started kissing around her neck and that ended playtime. She started alternately growling and purring and soon our clothes were on the floor and my aching prick was buried inside of her.

We were standing behind the couch. She'd crossed her arms, behind her, and bent over the back of the sofa, begging me to fill her. I held her wrists, spread her feet a little wider - so that she was barely able to keep herself up - and then pinned her to the couch with my body - my cock embedded to the hilt - to make sure she didn't fall.

She moaned and keened as I fucked her. She had flopped over the back of the couch and was just kind of rag-dolled - grunting each time I pounded into her.

I could feel her body tensing - getting ready to climax - and she called out, "Rub my clit!"

My left hand was still holding her wrists. I reached around her body with my right, found her distended nub, and rubbed it like I was trying to make it go away.

Her body tensed and she screamed in ecstasy. I worried, for a minute, that we might be interrupted by the police - called by a concerned neighbor. All anxiety about that evaporated as my mind, prick, and balls reacted to what my lover's body was doing. My cock lurched inside of her, and my balls started pumping sperm into Ms. Petrova's spasming pussy - as the endorphins claimed control of my mind.

As I moved to pull out of her, I discovered that the floor beneath us was liberally sprinkled with our overflowing fluids.

I helped Nadia stand, accepted a smoldering kiss and hug, sat her down on the armrest, and then went to grab some paper towels to clean up our mess.

We moved straight to the bed, cuddled, and fell asleep.

As soon as we woke up, Saturday morning, she rode me until I filled her again. I loved having her ride me. I could adore her toned stomach and those fabulous breasts. She let me. She was more focused on what my penis was doing to her pussy. I liked that part a lot, as well, but every part of her was fabulous - and our time together was somewhat limited - so I took full advantage.

After a shower - and breakfast - I grabbed my day-bag, gave her a kiss, and headed off to work a half-day for Pop.

I was back home, again, before I realized I'd forgotten to take the damned shower-rod when I went to see her.

~~~

Sunday afternoon, I grabbed the rod - and a deck of Uno cards - and headed back to 1301. Once I had the new rod up, she announced that we needed to test it. We tested it by showering together. We got each other off with our fingers.

When we were just standing under the water, relaxing, at the end, she pointed to that same spot on her right breast and said, "I think I missed a little soap." I laughed and swooped in. This time I used my mouth to check. She moaned as I finished checking the right and moved to the left.

The water turned cold, and we got out and dried off.

We played cards for a while, made dinner, ate, played cards a little more, and then she talked me into fucking her before she would let me escape again - arguing that it would be a week before we could be together once more.

~~~

Other than having to help Pop with a plumbing catastrophe in 907 midway through the week, the rest of the time went quickly - and soon there were only two weeks until graduation.

~~~

We met at the corner, caught an Uber, and headed downtown again. We ended up at some place called "Howl". Ms. Petrova, apparently, knew half of the staff members. The bouncer quirked an eyebrow at her but let us pass. The girl handing out wristbands greeted my date by name as she wrapped the straps around our wrists.

We found a corner table, sat close, and enjoyed the work of the musicians. There were more of them than I'd thought. They took turns playing the piano, guitars, and the electronic drum set. A couple of the players came over to chat. The guy kind of gave me the side-eye. The girl asked Nadia something I couldn't hear. Ms. Petrova held her hands apart like they were two old fishermen, telling their tales, and I realized they were discussing my manhood. The musician cackled in laughter as my cheeks turned crimson. She gave Nadia a hug, kissed her cheek, and headed back to the stage to take another turn.

Nadia had a couple mixed drinks. I had a Coke. We stuck around for a couple hours and left just before the crowd started to get rowdy.

We cuddled and kissed in the Uber.

I hadn't thought about it but the driver dropped us off at the door and the doorman had already seen us - so we walked into the building hand-in-hand.

Once we were in the elevator, Ms. Petrova's lips erased any worries I had about my dad finding out who I was spending my nights with.

We were both panting with desire by the time we got in the door. I'm not even sure she got the door locked. Before I knew it, she was sprawled on the kitchen counter, my cock was buried inside of her, her hands were mauling her breasts, and her ankles were locked together behind my back.

I hooked my hands under her knees, grabbed her thighs, and powered into her until I exploded. She'd already weathered one small climax along the way but cried out when she felt my jizz blasting inside of her. Her channel clenched around my spewing rod.

She raised up, wrapped her arms around my neck, and ordered me to carry her to bed. I struggled to get the blankets pulled back with her hanging off of me but finally accomplished it and we tumbled in - with her still stuffed with my cock.

The light was still on when we woke up the next morning.

She rode me reverse-cowgirl and I left fingermarks in her ass cheeks - hanging on - as we slammed our sexes together and screamed out our climaxes.

By that point, I had come to assume that her neighbors were deaf.

We showered, dressed, I got my good-bye kiss, and I headed off to work.

~~~

Sunday afternoon, we sat on the couch and scrolled through the streaming choices - before shutting it off to hold hands and talk.

Nadia was thinking about taking some classes to get her Master's degree and she wanted me to consider some classes as well. When I told her that I thought it would be a waste of time & money, she asked about technical school.

She grabbed her tablet, and we looked a couple places up. I hadn't realized how quickly you could get an HVAC certificate and that was something that would help Pop out. We got our summer and fall mapped out, made dinner and ate, fucked like rabbits, and then it was time to say goodbye for another week.

~~~

Friday came and, as I packed my overnight bag to go spend the night packing my cock into Ms. Petrova, I realized graduation was a week away.

I had been saving my money, planning to buy an engagement ring. It took a hell of a lot longer to get the amount that I thought I needed than I would have expected. It was hard to believe that the two of us had only been together for like a month. Considering that I'd only had a couple paychecks in that time, it made sense that my account balance wasn't any higher than it was.

Nadia was feral with lust and insisted on me fucking her senseless before we discussed our dinner plans.

We had talked about maybe going to the Lincoln Park Zoo but her required breeding-session put us off our timetable. We made pasta, garlic cheese bread, and salads - and sat on the couch to watch some reruns of Dirty Jobs.

We did the dishes - stealing kisses - and then went back to watching a few more episodes. Cuddling turned into groping and soon she was riding me on the sofa while Mike Rowe explored one more job that reminded me of stuff my dad got into almost every day.

She killed the TV and the light, found a blanket, and crawled back on top of me. I fell asleep with her luscious body draped across me and it was glorious.

After breakfast, sex, and a shower - in that order - I collected my kisses and headed off to my own dirty jobs.

~~~

If the doorman had known that Ms. Petrova was a teacher at my school - or was concerned about our age differences - he either didn't say anything to Pop - or Pop decided not to say anything to me.

Saturday disappeared, Sunday had me back at Nadia's, playing some ancient boardgame she'd found - before filling her with jizz, collecting more kisses, and saying goodbye for the week.

~~~

Friday night was graduation. Nadia sat with the teachers, Pop sat with the parents, and I sat with my classmates.

I don't remember who said what - or how long it really took - but it seemed like forever.

I collected my diploma, accepted handshakes from all of the teachers (including my lover), and shared some fist-bumps with my fellow graduates.

I talked a friend into taking a picture of me and Pop. I looked at my phone afterwards. I don't think I've ever seen Pop look that proud. I ignored the looks from my friends and wrapped him in a tight hug. We held onto each other for a long time.