Teacher's Crossroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with your knee?" she asked.

"It needs replacing," he grunted.

"I understand that's a pretty straightforward operation these days," she suggested.

He nodded but remained silent. For him, it wasn't the thought of the operation but the drive to the hospital that sent ice through his veins. The psychologist he'd met in the hospital told him he could get over that with therapy, but he hadn't gone back to the hospital since he left. His life just went on hold.

"I could give you a lift if you want—"

"NO. Sorry. No, I don't... drive or ride in cars," he insisted.

She was quiet once more, and he did his best to avoid looking to see her disappointment, but he finally had to look over at her. It wasn't disappointment. It was pity, which felt worse.

"Don't! Listen, I don't deserve your pity. I don't need it," he growled, but his voice went shaky, spoiling his moment of defiance. He clammed up.

They walked along the tree-lined street, soaking in the ambiance of nature.

"I suppose if you had to pick your prison, you chose well. It's lovely here," Christy said calmly.

He turned his look of outrage to her, but she just held his eye and defied him to argue the point.

His jaw worked, but no words came. He tried to jog away from her, but two steps later, he was back to walking. His knee wasn't taking his shit either.

She returned to his side to pace him and remained there until they reached the eastern end of the lakefront road, where they turned and began heading back on the lake side of the roadway. Christy eyed the homes along the route with interest.

"How much would it cost to buy one of these homes?" she finally asked.

He snorted. "You'd never find an owner willing to sell, even if they could." At her look, he explained. "The property tax is zero because the land is actually owned by GRT. We can't alter the footprint of the homes or add additional stories. We're not allowed to pave the driveways. The homes are leased, so we can't sell them, but we're allowed to pass our lease to a family member. The original owners of GRT were old-school pioneer family types and believed in family homesteads. So, even with all the restrictions, we have a really sweet deal. That said, there is a lot of potential money tied up in this land. The lease runs out in roughly sixty years, at which time you will likely see one of two things: GRT may evict everyone and sell off the properties for a large fortune per lot. Massive mansions would be built where these bungalows now stand."

"What's the other option?" she asked.

"Rumor has it GRT will send a big fuck you to the town council by setting up another century lease with the current owners with the same restrictions." He saw the incredulous look on the pretty face of the blonde. "Tensions had eased considerably between the town council and GRT until the accident and the subsequent lawsuit. The council tried to force them to hand over the property around the lake and the forest. Instead, they got the new road so the town could build a new subdivision for themselves with their developer buddies. That generated a lot of new bad blood between them and GRT. Dumb, greedy bastards."

"So those houses I saw on the way in—"

"Are eighty percent owned by members of the town council," he said with a grim expression.

They continued on as Christy seemed lost in thought.

"Blake's mother is a member of the town council, and his father is a real estate developer," she finally said.

He saw the troubled look in her eye and shrugged. Better to know now than after vows are given.

When they made it back to his place, Tyson's knee was aching badly. He really shouldn't have aggravated it by jogging. He spotted his west side neighbor, Mrs. Willowby, working on the flower bush by her gate. He recalled she preferred to be addressed by her first name. "Good afternoon, Barbara."

She looked at them approaching, and when she saw Christy at his side, her smile widened. "Good afternoon, Tyson. So good to see you outside with such beautiful company!"

He sighed as Barbara tended to mother-hen him. "This is Christy Taylor. She's attending university in town, and George sent her to me for tutoring in math. Christy, this is Barbara Willowby, my neighbor."

Christy shook hands with his neighbor, and they shared smiles.

"So good to hear you're teaching again!" Barbara gushed.

"He's an amazing teacher! He resolved the issue that was blocking my comprehension of the latest chapters, and now I have no doubts about passing my finals!" Christy said with equal enthusiasm.

Tyson gave both women a look of frustration as they beamed, admiring smiles back at him. "I'm not going back to teaching! This was a one-time thing. As a favor for George."

Barbara gave him a disapproving pout. "Now, that would be a shame! You have such a remarkable talent for it to go to waste..."

"That's my choice, isn't it," he asserted.

The ladies traded glances, and Tyson was done. "Have a good evening, Barbara," he said and turned to walk up his driveway. He heard Christy say her quiet goodbyes and rush to follow him.

He opened the front door and held it for Christy. He saw Barbara was still watching, so he waved before stepping inside. He locked the door and heard Christy sigh happily behind him. He turned and froze as her perfect breasts were no longer strapped down and hidden by her yoga bra.

"What? What are you doing?" he gasped.

She smiled as she purred, slowly rubbing the marks the elastic left on her skin. This had the effect of lifting and squeezing her tits in a highly suggestive way. His cock woke up quickly and began to press against the tight fabric of his running tights.

"I know it helps keep my girls in place, but it feels so much better taking the bra off!" she sighed.

"You can't—"

She moved closer, and his eyes were trapped by her swaying breasts, a slight sheen of perspiration making them shine.

"I think I can," she purred as she watched the bulge straining against his tights.

She took two more steps, her mouth was on his, and Tyson's mind went blank.

It had been so long since he'd felt soft lips on his and a wet tongue slipping teasingly into his mouth. Christy's firm breasts were pressed tightly against his chest, and only then did he realize how tightly he was holding her against him. He came back to his senses and tried to step away from the young woman.

"No!" Christy yelped insistently and dropped to her knees before him to tug his tights down to his ankles. His cock sprung out, and she grinned. "Oh, yes! That's more like it!" she gushed, then his cock was sliding deep into her hot mouth.

"Fuck!" Tyson cried out. He had no experience with this, as Imani had refused to give him oral sex, though she had no qualms about receiving it.

Christy was very enthusiastic and used her hands to stroke what she couldn't fit into her mouth.

This resulted in one critical problem for Tyson. It'd been more than five years since he'd had sex with someone else in the room. He wasn't going to last long— nope, not at all.

"Christy... Christy! It's too good! I'm gonna come!" he gasped.

She looked up at him with excited blue eyes and purred happily.

The extra vibration was all it took to push Tyson over the edge. "FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" he growled as he fired surge after surge of cum into the blonde's hot mouth. She swallowed quickly and licked him clean once his body was done. He pulled away because he was too sensitive.

Christy stood before him with a hungry look in her eyes. "Can you give as good as you get?"

He blinked at her, but he knew what she wanted. Did he want to do this? With her?

Now that she'd given him the most fantastic oral sex he'd ever had, he felt somewhat obligated to return the favor. Drinking in her sexy body with his eyes, he realized he really did want to, very much.

Not allowing himself to overthink this, he grabbed her hand, dragged her across the living room and into the master bedroom. He stopped next to the bed and pulled her to him once more to taste her lips and tongue. She moaned into his mouth as his hands slid down her back and over the slick fabric covering her ass. He squeezed her ass in his big hands, and her moans got louder and more urgent.

He pulled back from the kiss to drop to his knees before her. He slowly peeled her tights down her long svelte legs. He was stunned to see she only had a small patch of blond hair above the wet lips of her pussy. He glanced up and saw she was biting her lip nervously as she watched him.

"You are... so beautiful," Tyson sighed. Her nervousness disappeared, and she pulled his face towards her, eager to feel his mouth on her.

He grinned and gave her a little push instead. Her legs hit the bed, and she dropped back onto the mattress. He tugged her shoes and tights completely off as she pushed herself up on her elbows to pout at him. When his lips caressed the insides of her knees, her pout became a gasp, which became others, louder and more desperate as he touched, licked, and kissed his way up her inner thighs.

"Tyson! Oh, my god, Tyson! I need your mouth on me!" she begged as he got closer.

He pressed his lips to her mound, her hips came off the mattress, and she moaned with need.

He'd spent considerable time between his wife's legs, so he knew what Imani liked, but Christy seemed a little more sensitive, so he had to be less aggressive... for now.

When he sucked her lower lips into his mouth, she cried out and grabbed his hair in both hands. He stroked her opening with a finger as his tongue traveled its length. He listened to her sighs and coos, learning what she liked and didn't. When he slipped the wet digit into her while gently sucking on her clit, she cried out once more as her body arched up from the mattress. He rubbed the finger along the roof of her vagina until he found the little patch that sent her into convulsions. She tried to pull his head even tighter against her pussy as her cries climbed higher and higher.

"Oh, fuck! YES! YES! That's it! Fuck! OH! OH! Right there! AH! AH! AHHHH!"

Now, Tyson went for the prize. He slipped a second finger inside and turned up the aggression on his licking and sucking.

Christy's voice went silent as her orgasm stole her ability to do more than gasp for air. He felt her body quaking through intense pulses of muscle contractions and trembling. He slid his free hand up her tight stomach, cupped one of her beautiful breasts, and gently tugged on the stiff nipple.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AAAAHHHH!" she screamed as her voice suddenly returned. Her hand landed atop his on her breast, and she squeezed it tight as she continued to crest through her release.

Finally, she pushed at his head, and he pulled back, sliding his fingers free. He sucked them clean as she watched him, panting and trembling through little after quakes. She flopped back on the mattress and closed her eyes as she came back down to earth.

He pushed himself up to his feet and watched her rest. A little voice in his head asked him what the FUCK he thought he was doing? Another moment of clarity bitch-slapped him, and he almost staggered from the abrupt mental redirect. He was no longer thinking with the little head, and the big head was pissed. She was practically a kid!

He'd never been promiscuous before; he wasn't even much of a flirt. Yet here he was, basking in the aftermath of a very satisfying orgasm from a beautiful young woman he'd known for mere hours, who was enjoying her afterglow as well. What made him break a lifelong behavior? It was true that she was beautiful and smart, but they were generations apart. They had nothing in common. Even their value systems were out of sync.

While it was true that he'd been alone for a little more than five years and was very much a widow, he was still wearing his wedding band. He didn't need to be faithful to his wife, as he no longer had one. That said, he felt vaguely guilty, like he'd broken some unspoken rule.

"What's wrong?"

He looked to the beauty who was leaning back on her elbows once more. His dick did a little lift seeing her spectacular breasts, but he suppressed his instincts.

"I... I don't know why I did that," he said, his heart feeling like a lump of cold stone in his chest.

"You're overthinking fun sex between two consenting adults," she answered and watched the lost expression on his face. "I think you're sexy hot, and your mind intrigues me. You think I'm sexy, yes?" She raised a delicate eyebrow at him.

"Definitely, and I think you're mentally intriguing, as well," he confessed, awkwardly.

She nodded with a smile. "That's all it needs to be. Just a hook-up, but an amazing one! No one has expectations, though I'd really like to see what you can do with that," she said, gesturing to his semi-hard erection.

He was still reeling from his behavior change, so he nodded shakily and made his way into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower stall and got the water running. He jumped slightly when he felt her hands on his back. He looked back at her, and she had a sexy little smile on her lips. He turned to face her to explain how bad an idea this was, and she kissed him again.

Fuck! Her mouth was addicting! He was suddenly kissing her hard and deep, and his hands were massaging her tits. He felt her squirm and gasp as he teased her nipples. He pulled back from her mouth and took a nipple between his lips. She cried out and pulled his face tighter against her tit.

Tyson needed her. Now.

He reached back and slapped the shower off, then released her nipple as he lifted her against himself. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he walked her out of the shower. He sat her on the towel he'd left on the vanity counter, then pulled her close to the edge. She was still very wet from before and from his actions just now, so his cock slid easily across her nether lips, becoming coated in her wetness. She reached between them and aimed the head against her opening. He pushed forward, and his cock began to slide inside.

He stopped with wide eyes. "Condom?"

"Pill, keep going!" she insisted, a look of intense concentration on her face.

It felt better than anything he could recall. She was hot and wet and tight! His resistance crumbled, and he was hers.

-=-

Christy was so fucking horny! His body was so hard and strong, and his need was so intense, she felt like she was caught up in his passion. She sighed at the exquisite sensation of his heat sinking deeper into her body. She leaned back against the mirror and caught sight of motion to the side. Turning her head to the right, she gasped as she saw a second mirror showing a side view of them fucking on the counter. Her eye widened as this was so sexy! She could see his cock driving into her.

She gasped when he grabbed her legs behind her knees and pushed them back, exposing her and giving him better access. He drove himself into her like a machine, and she felt her mind lifting away. She couldn't stop watching herself in that side view mirror as it heightened the impression of being outside of her body, watching someone else get the fucking of a lifetime.

Except she could feel it. Every powerful stroke. Every exquisite surge of bliss as their bodies collided with a slap. He was filling her and almost pulling free, faster, and faster. It was too much, too good, better than she'd ever had.

Then he got serious.

His muscles stood out in high detail as he doubled his speed. The slaps against her clit caused her to cry out, but instead of pushing him away, she clawed at him to go harder.

Her orgasm obliterated her mind as it sent bursts of lightning from her clit through every nerve in her body. Still, he pounded into her, and the sparks grew. She was losing her ability to do anything but absorb the bliss.

"Tyson... fuck... oh, fuck... too much... so good... fuck..." she managed to babble quietly.

Then he slammed himself deep one last time and ground his body against hers. He roared, and Christy felt his heat filling her. It was primal, and time seemed to pause. Her mind filled with a strange mix of bliss, surrender, wonder, and confidence as she felt so safe and desired. She shook her head as none of it made sense, but it seemed so incredibly important at that moment. Her head and emotions were so mixed up that all she could do was cling to his trembling body, pulling his face down to hers to gently kiss his lips.

But the kisses felt like promises she wasn't sure she should be giving, so she rested his forehead against hers.

-=-

Tyson felt the final bursts of pleasure slowly fading as he panted above the young woman. His muscles hummed with energy as they did after a particularly strenuous session, and he felt better than he had... since that night.

He pulled back gently, and Christy released her grip on his head. He lowered her arms to rest on her chest, where his eyes lingered for a moment.

He was still pinning her to the counter with his pelvis, so he carefully reduced the pressure and pulled himself free. She cried out and panted once he stood back. He saw her pussy lips were puffed up and red from the repeated slapping. He hoped he hadn't hurt her too badly. Looking at her face, she seemed truly out of it, so he carefully repositioned himself to pick her up in his arms. She sighed as her face came to rest against his shoulder.

Tyson carried her back out into the bedroom. His brain was screaming something at him. Something so familiar.

He laid her down on the bed, her hair spread out over the pillow, and her hands came up to pull him down to her lips. The kiss was hot, passionate, but tender as well. As he pulled back, his muscles began to shake. Her blue eyes looked up at him, a question in them as she felt his muscles trembling. His eyes were so wide.

Ashley.

Young as she'd been when they began their university careers. Just as lovely.

Why hadn't he seen it before?

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

He couldn't speak, so he just nodded. He needed air.

Tyson was standing on the lake's shore, the cool breeze off the lake bringing goosebumps to his naked skin. He wasn't sure how he got there.

"She really is beautiful."

That voice again.

His eyes glanced up to the sky, and dusk was just beginning to darken the heavens, so she was early.

He turned his head to the right, and Imani stood next to him, almost close enough to touch. He ached to do so but knew he couldn't.

The breeze was pushing her mane of hair back from her face, and she turned sad eyes toward him.

"The lake doesn't want you."

He took a step away from her, as her words felt like a slap.

"The woman inside does."

He shook his head in confusion, then turned his eyes to the glass patio doors. Inside, wrapped the comforter from his bed, was Christy.

"What do..." He looked back at Imani, but she wasn't there. That he'd tried to talk to her shook him more than he cared to acknowledge.

He shivered again, and his feet turned him from the dark waters. His legs carried him across the yard to the back yard, and his arms and hands opened the door to take him inside.

Worried blue eyes looked into his brown ones.

He felt pressure to confess and gave in. "She said the lake doesn't want me."

Soft hands touched his chest and felt the chill on his skin. Christy opened the comforter and pulled him inside the cocoon of heat, warming him with her body.

They stood face to face. "Who said that?" Christy asked.

He looked into her eyes and saw only warmth. He didn't want to answer, but something said everything was going to be okay.

"Imani."

She watched him as he watched her, and a little smile appeared on her lips.

"Smart lady. Can you tell me about her?" she asked as she drew him to the couch before the little wood stove.