Technically We're Estranged Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My deep seated hatred for the chat room had dulled over the past couple of weeks, not that I overly enjoyed them watching my cousin along with me. I thought of it more like a symbiotic relationship now though; because of them Mel kept camming, which meant because of them I got to watch her too.

The show continued and I felt odd, trying to figure out how to be sexy for Mel. When she got up from her chair and bent low, showing her ass to the camera and peeling her yoga pants down slowly I responded by unbuckling my belt and unzipping my slacks just as slowly. Once she was sitting down I stood up and watched her watching me unbutton my pants and let them fall down my legs, revealing my tight black briefs. She smirked and looked into the camera, blowing a kiss.

As I sat back down I adjusted my dick and I saw her lick her lips lightly again before returning to the chat. The user B.e.a.utifELLA was a talker, chatting away with Mel about what brand her bra was and how cute her panties looked. "She" also flirted with the other users, egging them on to talk dirty and pretending to get turned on by it all. The fact that "she" was probably a four-hundred pound dude in his mom's basement didn't seem to phase the other people in the chat.

Eventually enough tips came in that it was time for Mel to take off her bra. Since she hadn't been flashing her enhanced tits like she usually did, she put a drumroll on in the background and for almost an entire minute teased us by tugging on the straps and cups, giving little peeks and hefting them until finally the drumroll stopped and she whipped the entire thing off. They bounced from the force of her reveal, nipples hard and seeking attention, which Mel gave them as the chatroom ooh'd and awe'd over her. It was like they had never seen her tits before or something.

The so called 'female' user piped up, saying she wanted to motorboat Mel, and that she would do anything those tits told her to. Mel snorted and laughed it off, but the way she rubbed her neck and then twirled a lock of her blonde hair told me she thought that was pretty hot.

Not wanting to be outdone, and a little jealous of the attention this other person was getting, I hammed it up a bit. Mel couldn't help laughing as I pretended to tease her with my shirt, covering up my own nipples and rubbing on them, then giving her a peak before pulling my shirt all the way back, letting her see my entire abdomen. I was a good looking guy, and I took care of myself, so I wasn't shy about my body. I rolled my stomach, flexing my abs to make them more visible, then rubbed at my nipples, making Mel laugh all over again.

One thing I was glad of was that I didn't have any distinguishing marks, or this never would have been possible. A stupid tattoo or a scar from back in highschool probably would have given me away to my cousin, but instead I could see her getting hot as she looked over at my body every minute or so.

I was rubbing my dick through my underwear when Mel started nearly pleading with the chat room, "Come on guys, we need to finish this countdown. As soon as my panties come off we're doing a cumshow, no more waiting. I'm all kinds of revved up now."

Choober54: Where's your boytoy Steve? He always finishes these counts

P1ran1s: He's in the chat. Come on dude, throw that cash around again.

B.e.a.utifELLA: Who is this?

Choober54: Della's sugar daddy. Drops tip bombs all day, even when she tells him not to.

"Guys," Mel said, "Come on, leave OverCsSteve alone. Only I'm allowed to pick on him." Her eyes slid over to where my cam was on her screen and I flashed her an 'ok' sign, then pointed at my computer, and then shrugged. 'Is it ok to tip?' Rolling her eyes, Mel sighed, "Fine, I want to get off, so yes Steve, you can tip."

I pretended to clap my hands, making sure not to so that I didn't make a loud enough noise to alert Bella. Hopefully she wasn't watching this.

OverCsSteve has tipped 7,500 tokens. 'Drop the panties, ride the dildo.'

"Steve, what the fuck!?" Mel shouted at me through the camera, "That's like seven thousand too much, you dumby." The chat room disagreed with her, a stream of .gifs with various characters and people bowing and clapping.

I shrugged with my hands into the camera again, and then tugged on the elastic of my briefs.

"Grrr," she growled, fake-angry with me. "You want me to ride the dildo, do you?" Mel got up from her chair and wheeled it back a bit. She quickly shucked her panties, not even bothering to tease, and opened her legs. "Look how fucking horny I am, I've practically been dripping all day waiting to get off." She wasn't talking to the chat room anymore, it was just her and me.

As she stuck the suction-cup end of the lifelike dildo to her chair I lifted my butt and pulled my underwear down, teasing just a little bit before tugging them all the way to my ankles and letting my dick flick up into the air to stand proud.

"Fuck that looks good," Mel muttered, as she looked back at the screen. She'd spat on her hand and was fisting the dildo. "What if I don't want to ride it right away though? What if I want to suck on it for a bit?" She leaned forward and took the dildo in her mouth, bobbing up and down on it.

I mimicked her motions with my hand, my eyes glued to the screen as I tried to imagine it was her and not me stroking my dick. The chat room was streaming by fast, people loving the show, but Mel had practically forgotten about them. I wondered if she had maximized my camera on her screen, like I reached forward to do quickly.

"Mmmpgh," Mel hummed as she bobbed deeply, the end of the fake cock pushing into her throat in a bulge before she withdrew. "I'd spend all fucking day with your cock in my mouth if I could," she said, her voice low and husky. "Maybe I'd just live under your desk and be your personal cock whore. Would that be alright with you? If every time you sat down at your desk I reached out and unzipped you and gave you a blowjob?"

I was stroking faster now, but stopped myself and took my hands away, letting my dick bob in the air. I pointed with both hands at it over and over again.

"No, that wouldn't be enough, would it?" She continued. "You don't just want my mouth, you want my hot Texan pussy too." She got up from her knees and backed up onto her chair, legs wide so that her cam caught every inch of her stretching as she took the dildo deep into her. "Mmm, your dick feels so good, just like I knew it would."

I grunted as I fisted myself again, spreading my legs so that she could see as much of me as I could allow. It was at this point I decided it had to be a lot easier for a girl to be sexy for a camera than a guy, because I was having trouble being creative.

In a flash of brilliance I lifted up the hand that wasn't on my dick and pretended to grope and invisible breast. "Oh, you like my tits too though," Mel said as she watched me, grabbing her own tits so that she could feel what I wanted to be doing to her. "Fuck, you know just how to touch them, rubbing my nipples in your palm as you grab me with just the right roughness. Ungh, fuck, and your dick feels so good inside me I can't even believe it."

I heard a noise that didn't come from my computer and it took me a moment to register that it had come from outside my office and in the lobby.

Turning back to the screen and camera, I pantomimed grasping her by the waist and thrusting quickly, and she sped up her riding of the dildo. "Fuck, you like it fast and hard too, don't you? I love fucking like this."

I made a pulling down hard motion, and Mel buried the dildo inside of her and groaned erotically, then stood up off of her toy as I made a lift and spin gesture.

"You wanna watch my ass bounce as I ride you now? Alright, I know you love my booty." She mounted the dildo again, this time with her ass facing the camera, and quickly began riding hard again. "Oh, fuck, you really do like my ass. Do you like watching it bounce over and over while I ride you?"

I gave her a thumbs up as I stroked myself, then made a scooping gesture in front of me and wiggled my fingers a few inches in front of my dick.

Mel reached a hand down and started playing with her clit out of view, "Oh, damn, you're so good. Keep playing with my clit like that while you stuff me full. God, you're amazing."

Taking a chance, I stopped jerking myself off and brought that hand up, sucking on my forefinger briefly and then lowering it to where her ass would have been. Mel, wide eyed as she looked over her shoulder, was panting breathily. "Oh, fuck. Are you gonna play with my booty now while you stuff me? Are you gonna tease my little asshole? I never let anyone do that, but for you I will." She licked her finger and brought it back, wedging it between her ass cheeks and leaning forward so we could see the dildo still working her pussy and she teased, and then entered, her puckered backdoor. "Fuuuuck," she moaned.

"Oh, fuck," I heard from the lobby, "Fucking fuck. Fuckfuckfu-" and then Bella got quiet enough that I couldn't hear her.

I stopped pantomiming and started jerking myself again, beads of sweat on my forehead and my arms starting to get tired from the physical and mental exertion I was putting out pretending to have sex with my cousin.

"Hnn-oh, fuck," Mel groaned as she bounced up and down on the rubber dick. "Fuck, Steve, so good. You fuck me so good. All the right- fuck, moves. Are you gonna come? Are you gonna come in my pussy, Steve? Fuck, that would be amazing."

The thought of what must be happening in the chat now drifted through my head as I blacked everything but Mel on the screen out from my consciousness. "Fuck," I groaned out loud, "Fuck, so fucking good Mel. I want- fuck. Fuck!"

She couldn't hear me, but I think she knew by my erratic movements I was about to come. "Oh god, you're coming. You're coming right in my fat pussy and I can feel your hands all over me. Oh, fuck me, pump me, I love it. Fuck." She tensed up, her back arching as she lowered herself completely on the dildo, hands gripping the chair back in front of her, white knuckled even while she craned her neck over her shoulder, eyes focused on me and her screen.

I stood up and brought my dick closer to the camera, pumping hard until I shot load after load, making a mess of my desk again as I moaned along with Mel in our orgasmic bliss.

Slumped back into my chair, I watched as Mel heaved in deep breaths, the movement of her body almost sexy enough for me to stay hard. She slowly dismounted, and as she turned back to the screen with a sheepish look on her face knowing our game was probably up with the rest of the chat room, Bella said, "Well, I can't deny the chemistry, but fuck I would ride that."

I practically jumped right out of my skin. She was standing about six paces from my desk, her hair was a bit messier than earlier and she didn't have her pantyhose on anymore. Her blouse was also undone an extra two buttons, her black bra clearly visible. I quickly covered myself and shuffled away from my desk before bending to pull up my pants.

"Aw, does little Stephan have to go away?" she said, smiling sexily. "Or should I say little Steve?"

"Bella, what the fuck?" I demanded, buckling up my pants.

"Oh, come on Stephan, it's not like I haven't seen it before. And she was pretty amazing. Was she really watching your cam?"

"Shit," I grunted, stepping back in front of my computer and unplugging the webcam. Bella came around and stood next to me, closer than was appropriate, as we watched Mel whooping with laughter. I shrunk the video back so we could see the chat, where everyone was asking what had scared her, and why she was laughing so hard now.

"I- Hahaha, I was watching OverCsSteve on cam-to-cam and I think he just got caught by someone," she wheezed out. "OverCs are you still there?"

Bella leaned forward with me as I bent to type. "You know, she sounded pretty into getting with me, boss. I might give you a run for your money."

"What are you talking about?" I asked while I was typing.

OverCsSteve: I'm here. Secretary walked in on me.

"Oh no!" Mel said, "Please tell me you aren't going to get sued for sexual harassment or something."

Bella hummed happily and pushed my hands out of the way, quickly typing into the chat.

OverCsSteve: Turns out she was B.e.a.utifELLA and was watching too. I am a pervaklnffa;kgn

Bella laughed as I stopped her from typing out more embarrassing messages from my account and closed the window, logging myself out from the site automatically.

"Ok, that's enough," I said. "This is going a little far, Bella."

She put her hands on her hips, "Really, Stephan? It wasn't too far for me to facilitate your afternoon jerk-off breaks? Or our constant flirting? Or when I told you I was going to masturbate?"

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, trying to collect myself, but before I could say anything she cut in again. "Face it, Stephan. We have a bit of a special working relationship here. Wouldn't it be better if we just were more open about it, instead of trying to make it go away?"

"Ok," I said, surprising myself and her as she blinked, obviously expecting more pushback. "Ok, we'll be open about sexuality in the office. But we still aren't going to have sex."

She gave me an 'oh come on' look, but acquiesced after a moment. "That's fine. But if I walk in on you jerking off again, you don't get to act all embarrassed and hide yourself."

"You really want to see my dick that bad, then fine. I won't even pretend to hide my dick anymore," I retorted, realizing I was just playing into what she wanted.

"Good," Bella said, using a hand to swipe her hair back out of her face. "Then I think we're done here."

"I think we are."

She turned and walked to the door, stopping before exiting and unbuttoning her top the rest of the way but leaving the tails tucked into her skirt. "I'll be dressing more 'casually' whenever we don't have someone booked in for a meeting."

"Great, get comfortable," I said, feeling like I was going to regret that one.

She hesitated for a moment, then said, "You should probably message Della, Stephan. She might be worried." She shut the door after her.

Fuck me, I thought, blinking as I stood in my office, shirt unbuttoned and haphazardly falling off my shoulders.

I sat down at my desk and pulled out my phone.

OverCsSteve: Hey

DellaLightful: Is everything ok!?!?!

OverCsSteve: Yeah. B-ELLA actually was my secretary. She started typing other stuff so I cut the connection.

DellaLightful: Please tell me you aren't in any trouble because of me x.x

OverCsSteve: No, nothing bad. The office is going to be weird for a bit, but everything is good.

DellaLightful: Was she really watching the show?

OverCsSteve: She convinced me to give her your screen name this morning. Didn't think she would walk in here though.

DellaLightful: She's australian right? Does she have a hot accent?

OverCsSteve: She has a hot everything, but we don't fool around.

DellaLightful: Damn, I was hoping to get a sex tape :P

DellaLightful: She kinda got me going, talking about sitting on my face. What do you think of me doing a show with another cam girl?

OverCsSteve: I think if I saw you eating out another girl I might have a heart attack.

DellaLightful: I was thinking Strapon, but I like where you're going :D

====================================

To those who have been patiently waiting for a new instalment, thank you for your ongoing encouragement.

If you have enjoyed this story, check out my ongoing series Font of Fertility in the SciFi/Fantasy category as well as my recent release Pushing Buttons under First Time. If you are interested in joining my email list to hear about when I am posting my next work, send me feedback with your email address and you'll also receive hints and previews for some of my other works.

====================================

12