Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, one thing led to another, and I was in her apartment, which is about like mine only a mirror image. We had some wine, and then the strangest thing happened. Steph kissed me, and it was nice and soft and tender and loving.

"I was very surprised, and I kissed back. I liked it. Steph then put a hand on my left breast, and I reciprocated by feeling her tits. In no time at all, we were naked from the waist up, kissing, and taking turns sucking on each other's breasts. I wanted to tell you earlier, but thought it'd be better to wait for an opportunity like this, plus I had to tell you about getting fucked by Chad. I hope you're okay with what was going on.

"Steph and I kept going, getting naked and then she licked me all over, giving me orgasms. Her fingers were everywhere inside me. I then did her. I'd never tasted a woman before. She was very orgasmic, and I got off on making her cum over and over. I even tasted myself on her lips when we kissed after we'd done oral sex on each other. Are you upset that I had a lesbian encounter?"

Without revealing too much, I said, "Not at all. I don't mind at all. I find it 'hot' to think about. I wish I'd been there to watch. You are your own person and need to find your own way in your sexuality." As I spoke, I felt reasonably sure that this was another fantasy or fiction based on something Taylor had seen on one of the porn websites.

Taylor said, "if you'd been there to watch, you would have ended up fucking both of us. We even talked about that possibility happening sometime in the future. She's between boyfriends. We both agreed that we wanted to repeat the experience that we had together -- two girls fucking each other. And yes, we'll set it up so that you can watch ... and hopefully participate."

Fuck, here we were walking in subfreezing temperatures and I was horny and had a hard-on. How was that supposed to work. Usually, cold weather left me a shriveled up and worthless until I got warm again.

I tried to explain myself to Taylor, "Honey, I am embarrassed to admit this to somebody that I work with so much and to someone that I made love with just last night, but I am horny all the time. I emphasize the word 'all'.

"You know that I have more than a penchant to spend my weekends fucking. I have thought that I might be the horniest guy in Boston, so, stories like what you just shared really stimulate my thinking. You have a way of reaching into my head, and not just with your stories. Everything you do has started to turn me on, and I don't mean just this trip."

"So, you like the new me?" Taylor said with some excitement in her tone.

"Hell, yes, but that's the outside stuff. I long ago decided that I liked the inner-Taylor a lot, too." I tested before speaking to be sure I was telling a real truth to her.

Taylor asked, "What about Charlotte?"

I shrugged, "She's very nice. You two are so alike in many ways."

"Then I have a favor, and we'll have to do this bits and spurts."

"What do you mean?"

"Charlotte needs your attention just the way I did. She's a little further along in her sexual development than I am, but she needs help -- your kind of help to help her change the rest of the package -- clothes, style, hair, make-up, and you name it."

I brushed off the idea. "Sure, but we're usually 400 miles away from her. I'm not sure how that would work. Many of the ideas I had for you came about because we were together, at work, at a shop, or at a restaurant. I saw you do something, and I'd get an idea."

Taylor said, "We'll figure it out, but, like me, she wants to get into the same kind of lifestyle that you have. Well maybe not exactly. I don't know that she wants to be a player. She talked to me when mom wasn't around this morning. You kind of inspired her last night. She jilled off four times listening to us and watching."

I jerked to a stop, even sliding slightly on the snow packed road. "Watching?"

"She peeked at us, she admitted. I told her it was cool and that she could do it again if she wanted."

"Wait, what? Again? Your sister watched us fucking?"

Taylor nodded. "Just roll with it, please. It's not a big deal. I told her she could even come and sit in the room tonight, but that she had to put on a show for both of us if she did -- especially for you. I figured you'd be glad that I was making her pay her way into our bedroom." She giggled.

I did my infamous eye roll again and my brain went 'W. T. F.' in big, ten-foot-high letters.

12