Teresa's Summer Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, fuck me!" the blonde demanded, squeezing Todd's hard asscheeks. He was piledriving his meat into the blonde, and she was coming apart at the seems as her orgasm overtook her. A cry from the next bed got Todd's attention: the brunette was also coming as Teddy relentlessly fucked her.

The young studs built up to their climaxes as they 'fucked to pop', fucking their women harder and harder, deeper and deeper, the sweat on all their bodies increasing with the painful ecstasy overtaking their loins...

"UHHH!!" Teddy cried out as the first spurts of hot, milky semen jetted into the brunette's clutching cunt. Todd had outlasted his buddy, but not by much. The blonde was climaxing, her cunt clamping hard onto his meaty shaft, and Todd just let it go.

"Here it comes, baby, OH GOD!" Todd gasped out. Long ropes of thick jism spurted from the depths of his balls and through the long shaft of his cock as if fired from a cannon, coating the depths of the blonde's sweet cunt, half a billion sperm now in a race of their own... to find a waiting egg to fertilize.

After their painful pleasure relaxed into a pleasing lassitude, Todd asked "Teddy, what time is it?" Teddy told him.

"Okay, we gotta go." Todd said.

"Awww, said the blonde as the guys got up and began dressing. The blonde eased onto the bed next to the brunette. "We'll be waiting for you... Just think of what's here and hurry back..." As the guys left, the blonde slid her mouth onto the brunette's in a deep kiss...

Part 5 - Dream Cycling

"And Ross has maintained the lead in the race as she nears the exchange point," intoned the radio announcer, "where Croyle will take the baton and the bicycle and ride to the point where the marathon race begins. Forty miles of cycling done, forty miles to go. And there's the exchange, the Police team is on its way, and the Bradley Rangers are just coming up now. Oh my goodness! the Fire Department's men's team took a hard spill... he's back up, but he's lost a lot of ground. Looks like he's not a hundred percent, either..."

Teresa cycled hard as she climbed the road over the mountain. Cindy had just done this course for 40 miles, returning to the starting point. She looked up and saw The Cabin above her. She was exhausted, and felt like she was flagging...

"Come on, Teresa!" yelled the voice. No, it couldn't be... there was Alexis, bicycling ahead of her! She was looking back, urging her sister onward. "Come on, Teresa, catch up to me! Don't let me stay ahead of you! Come on!"

Teresa worked it, cycling hard. "I'm coming, Alexis!" she screamed, but the sound was in her mind. "I'm coming... wait for me Alexis! Wait for me!"

"No, catch up!" Alexis ordered. "Come on, Sis, you can do it!"

-------------------------------

"And as Croyle comes down the mountain road, it looks like she's flagging a bit." said the announcer. "The Bradley Ranger is gaining ground, he's narrowed the gap. Now they're turning onto the flats, and will be riding around the bypass and back to the starting point for the start of the run. There goes Croyle onto the North Road, and there goes the Bradley Rangers... the Army ROTC rider is in third, but is not making up ground, it looks like a two-team race at this point...

"Ah, crap." I said, "he's beginning to gain on her." Molly and I watched from a nearby road as Teresa turned onto County Road 5, which would lead south. She'd be riding all the way to County Road 2 on the Southern border, then back over around Cemetery Hill and back to Reservoir Lake for the run. At that point, everyone would be scrambling to get somewhere, as the running route would not return to the lake, but to the Fairgrounds. The finish line was just south of Police Headquarters. But my Police Force was ready, and traffic control was working as smooth as cream right now.

-----------------------------

The Assassin climbed the bell tower stairs to the belfry. Being careful not to hit the rope and thus accidentally ring the bell, he lay prone, seeing the perfect overview of the four-lane road, University Avenue. His rifle had a silencer, but he'd have to move quickly to get back down and into the tunnel and escape once Croyle was dead...

Part 5 - Running with a Ghost

"Ah, my young friend Donald." said a voice behind me. As I turned, I first inescapably noticed the shock of bright white hair. It was Dr. P. Harvey Eckhart, the great leader of the self-help seminar group 'The Vision', headquartered in the county south of mine. Some said 'The Vision' Was a cult.

I'd parked my Police SUV at the Fairgrounds next to the finish line. Molly and I were going to wait here. Television sets had been set up here and on the Courthouse Square for people to watch the local coverage of the race. Molly and I tuned in, but at the moment she was using the restroom.

"Hello, Harvey," I said, startled. "I'm surprised to see you here. You usually avoid crowds." He was wearing a light blue button-down shirt, khaki pants, brown shoes (which seemed to be the style no matter what other clothes were worn) and a dark blue blazer. He was old enough that warmth was needed, even on a summer day like this. His attire reminded me of how someone else would always dress, but I didn't think about that as I concentrated on Harvey's presence.

"Yes, I certainly do, my friend." Eckhart said. "And I'm about to find a less noticeable vantage point. Donald, did you know it's been proven that the beating of a butterfly's wings actually changes the air currents of the entire world?"

"I'd heard something of the sort." I said, wondering what Eckhart was getting at. But he did not say more, instead changing the subject:

"I just stopped by to tell you to direct all your energies to Miss Croyle... " Eckhart said. "She is going to need our mental and spiritual help today to finish this race properly in first place."

"Sure." I said. Almost unconsciously, I let my mental energy flow, reaching out. Suddenly, I felt like I was feeling Teresa's mind, feeling her in physical pain from the race, feeling her trying to hold on mentally...

"Yes..." said Eckhart, knowing my thoughts, perhaps feeling them himself. "Yes, concentrate.... yes, its helping..."

"So where are they now?" Molly asked, cutting into my reverie. I looked around. P. Harvey Eckhart was gone.

"Teresa just finished the cycling in first, but the Rangers made up some ground." I said. "It's going to be close, and I just hope they can hold on. Send good thoughts their way."

-----------------------------------

The buses carrying second-leg contestants and their bicycles drove along a closed-off road, then up to the southern point of the Fairgrounds. Cindy had taken the baton and was now running along the southern farm roads. Teresa ate some food and drank energy drinks, getting ready for her leg of the race. The only other people on the bus was the Bradley Ranger and the Army ROTC contestant... the others hadn't arrived yet, and would be taking other buses. The Ladies Auxiliary had done a fantastic job, in conjunction with the Police and Fire Departments, in making this contest a true race of excellence.

"Alexis..." she thought... "stay with me, Alexis!" She couldn't see her sister anymore, but she could feel the energy reaching her, flowing out to her. She let her mind go 'inside', mentally preparing herself for the last leg of the race. It was 'do or die' time, and Teresa knew her life and future depended on how she ran the next thirteen-plus miles...

-----------------------------------

I listened as the radio announcer intoned "Ross is still ahead, but the Bradley Ranger is right behind, only about 150 yards back. Ross is running steadily ahead, the Bradley Ranger running smoothy behind. The Army ROTC is another 400 yards behind, and there's a pack about half a mile behind him. It looks like it's going to be a two-team finish, maybe three if the young ROTC team can make a move..."

-----------------------------------

"GO! GO! GO!" Cindy yelled as she handed the baton to Teresa, who secured it in the pouch of her uniform number. She took off running South, following the prescribed course. She pushed hard, finding the energy to keep going somehow, to get back started after the rest. The sun had moved a quadrant, and was off to her front right as she ran south towards County Road 2.

"Don't abandon me now, Alexis!" Teresa yelled silently. "Don't leave me now!"

"I'm here, Sis! I'm right here!" Alexis seemed to be running ahead of her, right where the sun was in the sky. "Come on, Teresa, run! RUN!!!!"

---------------------------------

"And the last leg is now coming off County Road 2 and on to the Junction Station Highway." said the radio announcer. "The Police Team is still in first place as Croyle reaches the Junction Station Road and keeps going, the Bradley Ranger a hundred yards back, slowly but surely gaining..."

Part 6 - In The Crosshairs

The Assassin got into place, lying prone, his rifle ready to shoot. He was listening to the radio broadcast in his earpiece. His target was the leader; that would make identification and execution much easier.

In the distance, he heard the roar of the crowd that had begun lining University Drive at the turnoff to the Nextdoor County Highway. She was coming.

Looking into his sights, he could see the woman in the blue shirt, running vigorously, the "29" of her number plain to see on her chest. Just a bit closer, he thought, keeping the crosshairs on that number... just a bit closer...

Suddenly, hands grabbed his ankles and pulled him back! "Wha?" he gasped, but suddenly a man wearing a full black silk mask was at his side, a semiautomatic .22 pistol with silencer now in the Assassin's earhole, while the other man held up his legs, giving the Assassin no chance to fight back.

"You get to live if you tell me who hired you to do this." said the masked man with the pistol.

"Fuck you." the Assassin said.

"Whatever." said the masked man, who then pulled the trigger. Turning the Assassin to one side, the masked man put the barrel of the pistol into the Assassin' mouth and fired again, just to make sure. The Assassin had meant to take a life; his was now extinguished.

"Let's go." said the first masked man. "We'll leave him at the bottom of the stairs, then come dispose of him after it gets dark.

The masked man peeked out, watching as Teresa Croyle ran by, having no idea of how close her call had been. It was not her day to die.

------------------------------

"And Croyle passes the University Bell Tower, running north, soon she'll be running west and then south to the Fairgrounds and the finish line. The Bradley ranger is now 50 yards behind her, he's got 2 miles to catch up, just two miles! but it looks like he's gaining ground steadily, he's now 40 yards back...

-----------------------------

"What the hell!" Nathan Allen exclaimed as he watched the TV from his office. He gulped down his gin and tonic and poured another one. "Son, you want a drink?"

"No, Dad, I'm going to be driving back to the City after the race." Dean said. "What's the matter?"

"That Croyle bitch, she's... she passed the Tower..."

"Don't worry Dad," said Dean, "the Ranger is gaining on her. He'll win."

Nathan Allen shut up... not even his son could know what he'd been expecting, what was supposed to happen. How could Croyle still be alive? he thought furiously to himself. What had happened?

Part 7 - The Finish

"Come on, Teresa!" Alexis yelled as Teresa turned south onto the last leg of the race. Teresa was far beyond having hit the wall; she was on fumes, totally empty, digging deep to find what simply was not there. And the Ranger was gaining on her, he was now just 25 yards back.

"Run, Teresa!" Alexis yelled, her voice seeming to come from the sun itself. "Catch up to me!"

"Don't leave me, Alexis, don't leave me!" Teresa gasped, working to put one foot in front of the other, her lungs burning.


"Catch up to me, Sis!" Alexis yelled, "you've got to keep up! Come on! Run, Teresa, run!.... I'll never leave you, sis, but you have to run! You have to win! You have to win for me, for us!"

"I'm coming Alexis!" Teresa yelled, feeling new energy pouring into her. This was it, her supreme moment. This was for Alexis, for her memory! for Cindy and the Iron Crowbar and all her friends who'd stood by her in her darkest days! She could not fail, she had to win. "I'm coming Alexis! I'm catching up!"

------------------------------------

"Here they come." I said to Molly as we stood just past the Finish Line and to the right side, seeing the red tape stretching across the two poles. Cindy and the first Bradley Ranger were also past the line, in the area reserved for athletes as they finished. Both looked exhausted; they'd given it their all... now it was up to their teammates. I listened into the radio...

-------------------------------------

"Oh my God! Croyle is making a move! Croyle is making a move! shouted the announcer. "She is moving ahead! The Bradley Ranger is not responding! he is unable to match it, he's falling behind! Croyle is running ahead, she is on fire, ladies and gentlemen! Oh my God, this is amazing!... Croyle is running past City Hall now, she's about to reach the Police Station..."

I heard a loud roar, and I knew why. Most of the Police Force had chosen to situate themselves at Headquarters to see the end of the race. When Teresa had appeared in first place, running as hard as she could, they had erupted, and they cheered her on as she flew by, driven by an inexorable purpose.

-------------------------------------

"Come on, Teresa!" Alexis yelled, "you're almost there, come on!"

"Don't leave me, Alexis!" Teresa begged, "don't leave me, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

She turned off the road and onto the Fairgrounds path. Cindy screamed out as Teresa ran the last yards and through the red tape, breaking it. Then Teresa collapsed onto the ground, lying prone on her belly, her head resting on her arms, her body convulsing.

"Oh the poor dear." Molly said to me. "She's exhausted."

"No." I said, very sure. "She's crying."

-----------------------------

"Croyle has won the race! Croyle has won the race!" screamed the radio announcer into the ears of the People of the County. "The Police Team has upset the Rangers and the ROTC team! They've done it! Croyle made a move, and the others did not respond! I've never seen anything like that, Ladies and Gentlemen... "

His voice softened as he continued "Croyle is lying on the ground. She gave it everything she had and then some. Now her teammate Ross is coming over, they're on their knees, they're hugging. What a great moment, ladies and gentlemen, what a great moment. I have seen enough to know that I have seen too much...."

----------------------------

"I did it, Alexis!" Teresa said silently, sobbing. "I did it, I made it. Don't leave me Alexis!" She looked up. The sun was in her face, and it seemed as if Alexis was standing before her.

"I'll always be with you, Sis." Alexis was saying. "You did it, Sis, you did it! Now take care of your new sister, Teresa, she's going to need you...".

The image of Alexis left Teresa as the sun was blocked. The shadow was Cindy Ross, her teammate, on her knees in front of her. Cindy helped Teresa to her knees and they hugged, a hug that was more than for just winning a race.

"I did it, Alexis. I love you..." Teresa said, out loud for the first time, as Cindy held her up.

"You did it, Teresa." Cindy said. "You did it for your sister."

"And for you, too." Teresa said. "We did it for us, too..."

They stayed like that for a long time, on their knees hugging, not hearing the loud cheers, not hearing the EMTs that were trying to check up on them to make sure they were okay, not seeing or hearing the photographers taking their pictures, the TV cameras trying to invade their space, but being pushed back by EMTs and police officers. It is possible that one Police Lieutenant told his officers to use force if needed to keep the Press at bay.

"I think I've lost a sister." said Molly to me.

"Naah, maybe gained one." I said. I looked around. Other contestants were just starting to come in, and would continue to for over an hour. But I thought I saw a shock of white hair at the far southern end of the Fairgrounds... or maybe I was just feeling the presence of a very powerful mind...

Part 8 - Epilogue

Later that afternoon, the Mayor draped gold medals around the necks of Teresa Croyle and Cindy Ross as the winners of the Independence Day Town & County Triathlon. The Bradley Rangers had been good sports and congratulated the winners, though not very happy about their silver medals. I congratulated them anyway, and they admitted that I had one hell of a team on my Police Force. I also congratulated the ROTC team that had come in third and taken the bronze medals.

I saw Molly talking to one of the Press photographers, giving him a piece of paper. He took pictures of Cindy and Teresa side by side, holding up their gold medals. Cindy was smiling as happily as I'd ever seen her smile. But while not scowling, Teresa had a strange, almost faraway look in her eyes. Not just exhaustion...

-----------------------------------------

Some moments later, my nephew Todd came up to me, in the company of his friend Teddy Franklin. "Hi Uncle Don!" he said brightly. "Good race, huh?"

"Sure was." I said. "So where were you, Todd?"

"I...." said Todd, that mischievous grin on his young face, "... was watching from a higher... observation post, if you will."

"Oh really?" I asked, my eyes cutting to his. "Everything good?"

"Yes sir." Todd replied. "It's all good, and we'll make sure it stays that way."

"Thanks, Todd." I said. "Why don't you go congratulate the winners? After all, you were fucking one of them last night."

"Not much gets by you, does it, Uncle Don?" Todd grinned. He and Teddy walked off towards the winners.

"No, not too much." I said to myself. But even I had no idea...

It has been mathematically proved that a butterfly beating its wings can change the air currents of the entire world. While no one would ever know to prove it, in about 30 hours from now, the small act of the Assassin being eliminated would have another effect: one less criminal shooting at my police officers in an ambush would be the difference between life and death for Cindy Ross. Not just one teammate had been saved today... but two...

--------------------------------------

At Midtown Police Headquarters near the end of July, Teresa was packing her stuff. She'd given her resignation, as she was to be re-employed by the Town & County Police on August 1st. Detective Molly Evans came up to her desk.

"Hi." Molly said. "I have a little going away present for you."

"Aw, you shouldn't have." said Teresa. "I wasn't here very long."

"No, but I'll miss our lunches together, and we'll be sharing a sister." Molly replied. "Go ahead, open it."

Teresa unwrapped the present. It was a color photograph of Cindy and Teresa posing with their gold medals after winning the July 4th race. The frame was the same black type and size as that holding the picture that was given to Teresa the Christmas before, of teens Teresa and her sister Alexis holding up their medals for winning that race all those years before.

"I gave Cindy one just like it." Teresa said. "I think it'll go very well next to your other one."

"Awww, yes it will. Thank you." said Teresa, getting up and hugging Molly. "And Molly... thank you for sharing your sister."

"Just take care of her for me. For us. Just take care of her..." said Molly...

Finis

12