The Advent Calendar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There isn't very much to say about this one.

When Ava calls me I am already in an informal meeting with my boss and have to excuse myself to answer. Suffice to say, when he comes looking for me fifteen minutes later I am doubled up with laughter in the corridor as I listen to the cacophony of horns as Ava drives through the late Essex rush hour traffic with her perfect breasts fully exposed.

9th December

"River" - Joni Mitchell

I love you so naughty. It's "two for Tuesday" at the pizza place. I'm sure you won't feel like cooking after two days at work. Order pizza for dinner and open the door to the delivery guy naked. Maybe you could encourage him to suck your nipples: make them "hard" for me "to handle".

We order online and wait impatiently for the doorbell to ring, side by side in the couch. I am fully clothed; Ava wears only a pair of very high-heeled pink Iron Fist shoes. Her nipples are already hard and her pussy lips swollen. Pre-cum is seeping from my cock and staining the crotch of my jeans.

At last, he arrives. Ava totters down the hallway in her heels and flings wide the door.

He is all of eighteen and his eyes bulge as he sees her nude body.

"Your pizza," he stammers, addressing her breasts. She takes the boxes from him, smiling into his eyes, and puts them down on the stairs. She gives him a couple of coins.

"Your tip," she says huskily. "And would you like to suck my tits too?"

He looks into her eyes then, disbelieving. She smiles and parts her lips, cupping her breasts in her hands as if to offer them to him.

Hesitantly, he extends one hand and lightly brushes it over her engorged nipple. She grips his wrist and arches her back, pushing her breast into his palm.

Finally, he seems to accept that she means it. He steps forward and she takes his face between her hands, pushing it down until he sucks a nipple into his mouth. She closes her eyes, sighing in pleasure, and her head tilts back. He sucks for several minutes as our pizzas cool and then switches to the other nipple. When, dazed, he releases it and looks at her again, she thanks him politely and shuts the door in his face.

The pizzas forgotten, she returns to the lounge, her breasts wet with saliva. My jeans are open, my stiff dick in my hand, and she straddles me and guides it inside her.

10th December

"Do They Know It's Christmas?" - Band Aid

There won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime but I have a hankering to see a black ram tupping my snow white ewe. Find and fuck a black man.

I swear Ava's pupils dilate as she reads this one. She smiles widely.

"Hmmm," she muses, her eyes dancing. "I think maybe the car could do with tuning up."

I understand what's behind her glee now. Last time we took her car to the little garage near the station for a service we found that the place had changed hands and was now being run by a tall, very dark-skinned Nigerian, who'd told her, looking her up and down with interest, to call him Ade.

"Condom," I remind her as I leave for work.

Ava is working overtime today as it's so busy at the salon, but she finishes at two o'clock so she has the afternoon in which to fulfil her dare. She has dinner waiting for me when I arrive home just after six and hurries me through it. Then she puts the iPad in my hand, a huge grin on her face.

Again, there are no preliminaries and I am left to wonder how their conversation went. It's straight on to the good stuff. When the video starts, Ava is saying, "Can you press play and make sure my arse is in focus? I want to be able to relive this over and over."

There is some scrabbling and a view of the pipework overhead as Ade rolls on a condom; then the tempting view of my wife's backside. He has bent her forward over the bonnet of her car and lifted her skirt to reveal her naked buttocks, framed exquisitely by the straps of a violet suspender belt. He spreads her arse-cheeks with a little groan and shuffles forward, his gait constrained by his jeans, which are now around his ankles. As he points his prick at her pussy, which glistens with her arousal, the contrast of his gleaming black flesh against the lily-white, almost translucent skin of my wife's thighs is starkly erotic. With one mighty thrust he rams his thick cock deep into Ava's willing cunt: so hard that she is propelled forward over the bonnet and lets out a squeal. He pulls back so far that only the very tip of his penis remains hidden between her reddened labia and then, with a grunt of effort, slams into her again, his balls slapping against her. She cries out again. Again and again he slams into her, snatching a handful of her shiny hair, frenzied.

At last, it is over. Ade roars and I am treated to an extreme close-up of the pores on Ava's hip as he grabs her with both hands to hold her still as he pumps the condom full of his spunk.

My primal response to what I have seen is to feel threatened and jealous. While thrilling, it was also disturbing to watch such a prime specimen of manhood filling my wife's tight hole. However, I don't recall seeing the telltale signs of Ava's orgasm and I ask her, quietly, "Did you cum?"

She laughs. "Are you relieved? You're right, I didn't. I thought it would feel amazing to be pummelled by such an enormous cock, but between his glans bashing away at my cervix and the feeling of being stretched to the point of splitting in half it was actually quite uncomfortable."

I let out the breath I've been holding.

"Take me to bed, Dale," she says.

11th December

"Stay Another Day" - East 17

Revive a special Christmas tradition. You know the one.

Ava and I have a Christmas tradition of watching a London show and spending the night in an expensive hotel. Tonight is that night.

This year we see the fabulous Jim Broadbent as Scrooge in A Christmas Carol. After the show, I slip my arm around Ava and we wander slowly through Covent Garden back to our hotel. I run her a bath and while she is soaking order a late night snack from room service. She emerges, pink from the warm water and wrapped in a fluffy towel, just as the knock comes on the door.

I let the waiter in, a young lad of no more than twenty, and he wheels the trolley into the room and stations it by the window. I thank him and give him his tip and motion to Ava with my head so she moves to lean against the door. As he turns to leave, asking, "Will there be anything else, sir?" she is blocking his way and lifts her arms above her head so the damp towel slithers to the floor.

"Yes," I say. "Would you fuck my wife, please?"

For the last couple of years, a crucial element of our Christmas tradition has been missing. The West End show I've still seen, but this show has been cancelled. I'm glad to see Ava has not forgotten her part. Her face has lit up at the sight of her co-star. He is young, blond and fit. For his part, he seems unsurprised by the invitation - I guess fucking the guests is part and parcel of room service routine - but delighted by Ava's appearance. He is wearing a broad smile. Perhaps it is more common for staff to be asked to fuck middle-aged matrons.

He strips without further discussion and Ava arranges herself prettily on the bed as I settle myself with a drink in an armchair.

He moves between her legs and I expect him to thrust into her with little finesse, but Ava and I are in for a surprise. He spreads her legs wide and buries his face in her groin. He takes his time eating my wife's pussy and by her expressions, vocalisation, writhing and cradling of his head in her hands I can tell he has a real talent. When she screams in orgasm he lifts his face for less than a minute to observe with satisfaction the post-coital flush reddening her face and chest and her hardened nipples as she pants and shudders, before renewing his oral assault and bringing her to a second shattering climax. By now she is sweating and limp and he flips her onto her belly, unzipping his fly. I toss him a condom, for which he thanks me before rolling it on and slamming into her from behind. He cums, withdraws from her and thanks me again before discarding the full rubber, zipping up and leaving the room.

Ava lies facedown and unmoving. My cock is throbbing from watching them and I lose no time in removing my clothes from the waist down and taking the room service guy's place. She whimpers a little as I slide my dick into her used hole. She is slick with her own juices, but it is not quite the same as the sensation of another man's load slopping around inside her and oozing out around my shaft as I bottom out inside her. By this time next year, I promise myself, she will be back on the pill and the condoms a distant memory. The thought is enough and I hold her hips with one hand, the other on the small of her back, pressing her into the mattress, as I shoot my semen up inside her.

12th December

"Jingle Bell Rock" - Bobby Helms

I fancy a striptease, culminating in you dancing naked apart from my latest gift to you.

Ava opens the gift box and her eyes glitter with amusement: a set of tweezer-style nipple clamps rests on the padded purple satin lining, decorated with red and clear beads and little bells. They jingle and jangle as, later, having removed her outer clothing an item at a time, she rotates her naked hips and jiggles her little breasts. She straddles me and, as we fuck for the last time in the hotel bed, I rip them off, making her yelp, and suck hard on her hyper-sensitive swollen nipples.

13th December

"The Gingerbread House Song" - Kyle Harrington

Gingerbread is Christmassy, right? Today, I dare you to seduce a ginger. I hear Damian Lewis is otherwise engaged so it'd better be that student who works weekends in the newsagent. I've watched him undress you with his eyes.

"Have you got that condom?" I ask Ava again as we leave the house.

She rolls her eyes dramatically. "Yes, I bloody have. Not that I'll need it. I'm telling you that lad's so wet behind the ears he wouldn't know where to put it. There's no way he's going to respond when I approach him."

"Trust me, Ava," I say, sagely. "I've seen the way he looks at you."

She goes into the newsagent alone and scans the racks of magazines until she is the only customer in there.

"Excuse me," she says to the ginger student. "I can't find this month's House and Garden."

As I predicted, quick as a flash he is out from behind the counter and jumping to her side, standing a little too close to her as he explains that the January edition is already out and she has missed December's.

"That's a shame," says Ava and then drops her voice, moving even closer to the student and pressing her thigh against his. "I have a secret," she whispers. "I'm not wearing any underwear. Can you meet me behind the shop in five minutes?"

His eyes widen and he nods vigorously.

When Ava reaches the narrow service road behind the newsagent, where papers are delivered and a metal cage on wheels contains broken-down cardboard packaging awaiting collection for recycling, I am waiting in the doorway of the health authority offices a little further along from the newsagent.

She smoothes her skirt over her thighs and says, irritably, "You know, he's not going to come -" but she never finishes his sentence as the back door of the newsagent flies open and Ginger comes out. I duck into the shadows of my doorway and Ava, startled, smiles nervously.

He wastes no time, grabbing my wife and pressing her back against the now-closed door of the newsagent, pulling at her shirt so the buttons fly off and scatter, thrusting his hand down her front and groaning when he finds a naked breast. He kneads it and says, "Jesus, Mrs Moran, you are so hot, a total MILF. I think about doing this every time you come in."

Ava looks taken aback that he knows her name and that he has fantasised about her, information that is certainly not new to me. She is still processing the revelations when Ginger spins her around to face the wall and lifts her dress to reveal her naked arse. He spreads her legs with his knee and drops his trousers. His erect cock springs out into the open air and nudges urgently at her labia. It's all happening so quickly that Ava is caught unawares, but she just manages to stop him entering her unprotected, "Wait!" she squeaks, "here -" and she thrusts a condom packet into his hand.

And then he is inside her, grunting and thrusting. She grinds her arse against him but she will be denied an orgasm. The student is way too excited to care about her pleasure and is already filling the condom. He withdraws from her pussy within seconds, slapping her backside and moving her away from the door. "Next week I'll cum in your mouth," he promises, and then he is gone, back into the newsagent.

Ava breaks into startled laughter. "I can hardly wait," she says, incredulous. I kiss her merry mouth, turn her back around and slide my cock into her wet depths, finishing the job Ginger left half-done. Only once she has reached her climax do I let go, spurting semen up into her womb.

14th December

"Baby It's Cold Outside" - Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews

Go out and about wearing nothing beneath a white fur coat.

I have dug out of the loft Ava's grandmother's ankle length coat in white fox fur.

Today she will do the bulk of our food shopping for Christmas. The deal is that she goes naked under the coat and she's game. For hours she strolls around town, from Marks and Spencer to the town centre market, confessing with a giggle that she got extra sausages thrown into her butcher's stall shop by giving the stall-holder a flash.

I lay the coat, fur side up, on the lounge floor tonight and take her on it. She looks ravishing on the white pelt and she admits to finding the feel of fur on her skin hugely erotic. I file this information away in my head for future use.

15th December

"Christmas Wrapping" - The Waitresses"

Remove the wrapping. Any massages you deliver to a male client today are to be topless ones.

There were two, she tells me as she guides my hard dick into her wet cunt tonight, both regular clients. I had thought she would wait until they were facedown on the table before removing her tunic, so that they would never know - but I should have known that that would be insufficiently daring for Ava. She had led her clients into the massage room and pulled her tunic over her head to reveal her braless tits as they removed their own robes. She told them it was her way of thanking them for their regular custom over the year, but they were only to look, not to touch. One had asked to take her photo and she happily agreed.

It is when she describes how she straddled them as they lay face down on the table and trailed the nipples of her hanging breasts over their oily backs that she reaches her climax, and when she tells me that she let both cum on her tits that I reach mine.

16th December

"Do You Hear What I Hear?" - Carrie Underwood

I believe I hear the rustling of crisp banknotes, the big, fat Christmas bonus you'll be receiving from work after you expose yourself to your lecherous boss.

Gary, who owns the salon where Ava works, is a dirty old man. He employs only young, pretty staff, spies on them in the changing room and demands massages at the end of each day during which his erections are obvious.

It's an easy matter for Ava to expose her naked body to him. She waits until all the other staff have gone to lunch or are administering treatments before telling Gary she's done for the day and is going to change before leaving. Sure enough, he gives her a few minutes before surreptitiously following her to the changing room.

She is wearing no underwear again today and when she hears the door creak open slightly, she unzips her uniform dress and wriggles out of it. Beneath, she is completely naked. (She tells me she could actually hear his laboured breathing as she sat on a wooden bench and pulled nude hold ups over her toned legs.) She rises and steps into high heeled shoes, then turns several times, looking critically at herself in the full length mirror before bending right over to give him a clear view of her waxed pussy lips, retrieving her discarded dress from the floor. She wanders around the room for as long as she can without arousing his suspicion, smoothing and hanging her dress in her locker, unpacking and rearranging her handbag, cupping her breasts and letting them fall while looking in the mirror. When she feels she can no longer get away with remaining naked, she reaches for her clothes. It's been long enough. She hears a muffled groan from the hallway, and when she leaves the room fully-clothed he is gone.

As she rides me she opens her Christmas card from the boss and lets the notes inside fall, like Autumn leaves, onto my belly - and we laugh together at the accuracy of my prediction.

17th December

"The Wassailing Song" - Blur

Get very drunk and allow yourself to be taken advantage of.

I tell Ava to dress in her sluttiest outfit and take her to an over-25s night at a club in town.

She has taken me at my word and looks like a whore. She has on no bra or knickers and is wearing only a sequinned tube top, a lycra micro mini, fishnet hold-ups and fuck-me shoes with four inch heels in which she can barely walk. I make sure I bring the jumbo box of condoms with me, confident she will be entertaining multiple partners tonight, and drive her into town.

Once we are inside, I take her to the bar and pour a mixture of alcoholic concoctions down her throat. An hour later she still looks beautiful but is clearly the worse for drink. A couple of other men buy her drinks and feel her up at the bar when I go to the gents'.

I lead her to the dance floor where she sways drunkenly. She lifts her hands above her head and gyrates and her tube top slips down so that one nipple pops out. I am pushed out of the way and one of the men who bought her a drink takes my place, squeezing her exposed breast and dipping his head to suck on the nipple. I watch as he whispers in her ear and she nods, rising up on tiptoe to kiss him and then staggering before he catches her in his arms.

He half-carries her to the gents' and I follow, along with three other men who have been eying Ava up.

Inside, he props my wife against a washbasin, kissing her and pulling her top down so both her pale naked breasts are on show. He bites her nipples viciously and she moans, her head rolling. He lifts one of her legs and runs his hand up her thigh. He grins when he finds her stocking top and then his grin widens as he realises she has no knickers on.

He fingers my wife's wet pussy and begins to unzip his trousers.

Before he can stick his cock in her bareback, I drop the box of condoms in the washbasin Ava is propped on. "Here, mate," I say casually, "have one of these."

He glances down and grins. "Nice one," he says. "God knows where this dirty bitch has been."

He tears open a foil packet with his teeth, rolls the extra-strength condom onto his rock hard dick and thrusts it into Ava's tight cunt. She lets out a little yelp as he enters her with few preliminaries, and the stranger hooks her right leg over his arm for easier access.

My growing unease, which was aroused by his contemptuous language, becomes panic. The stranger is pounding violently into Ava, who lolls like a rag doll. She may have accepted the dare but she didn't consent to this. She's not enjoying it: she's insensible. I'm not enjoying it: I feel sick. My eyes scan the queue of brutes waiting to violate her, their cocks in their hands. I'm not going to let it happen. The man who is roughly fucking my wife hooks her left leg up too and clutches her tight buttocks. He thrusts twice more and then groans, long and loud, as he cums into the condom. He drops Ava's legs abruptly and pulls out of her. I dart forward to catch her limp body before she slithers to the floor. The man hawks and spits a glob of phlegm into the sink as my stomach roils in guilt and revulsion.