The Afterparty: Backyard Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was surprisingly not as fun as I would have thought. Maybe that was because of the weird face I was making, or maybe because of the mesh shirt creating some friction on my face. It got more fun when Sarah manoeuvred one of her tits into my open mouth and I could feel her hard nipple brush across my lips. I sucked in just slightly and her tit pulled away with a soft resistance from the suction. Her other tit and nipple were in and out my mouth soon after, and she traded tits back and forth a few times before pulling my entire face back into her cleavage for one more shake.

I wondered if my face, once I relaxed, looked a lot like Matt's after his makeout session. At least I wasn't poking through my boxe- wait... I double-checked. Good, I wasn't poking through my boxers. Definitely a big tenting, but I could live with that after everything else that was going on.

Sarah had already moved on to Miranda, and both girls were giggling as Sarah shook her torso and Miranda made the "Brrrr" sound of a classic motorboating.

"And back to the start," Sarah said as she pulled away and turned to Matt.

Miranda, her golden brunette hair a little wilder now, turned to me and mouthed 'Wow' as she grabbed at her own chest, making me snicker.

Sarah returned to Matt, this time climbing into his lap so she was facing him. "Oh, wait, it's my turn," she said, and she bent backwards and fished a name out of the bowl as Matt stared at her chest from up close. "Miranda, my dear," Sarah said as she read the name, "I think someone needs to be taught some manners... Since Nicole was so unmoved by my loving embrace," Sarah said, "I think you should take her inside and help her take a sexy nude to send to one of the guys."

"What? That's a dare for me, not her!" Nicole stormed.

Sarah looked at her innocently, even while she was sitting straddling Matt's lap, her tits in her face. "Sorry, Nicole, but I think that sounds like you're using your next veto?"

Nicole hesitated, eyes narrowing. She bit her lip. "I get to pick who it goes to?"

Sarah shrugged after a moment. "Sure."

Nicole sighed. "Fine."

"Fine by me, too," Miranda grinned. She put her hand on my knee to stand up, squeezing it as she glanced down at me.

"Let's get this over with, Madam Director," Nicole grumbled heading for the house.

On her way past, Miranda grabbed the next name out of the bowl. "Tom," she said, and he perked up. "By the time we're back, be naked."

Tom was obviously unsure about this development. On the one hand, him being naked moved the game along and made it more likely he'd get to have more intimate fun. On the other hand, even though she was close even Sarah wasn't technically naked, which meant he'd be first.

I watched him mull this over in his mind while Sarah ground on Matt's lap, feeding him her tits for another minute or two before stopping and turning to sit sideways on his lap.

"You OK there, buddy?" I asked Matt.

Tom stood up and started unbuttoning his jeans.Great, you thought sarcastically.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," Matt said. His dazed look was back.

"Try not to break him," I said to Sarah, making her smirk and pat Matt's shoulder.

"Oh," she said. "I think he can take it."

PING.

My phone went off with a text. Without thinking I checked it, and then I checked it again.

I gulped audibly.

I could only see the top of the picture in the notification. Nicole was standing in the kitchen of Sarah's house, her bare back to the camera as she looked over her shoulder with a red face, her tongue out and eyes rolled up in the weirdly hot ahegao-style expression as if she were having her mind blown with an overwhelming orgasm. The photo preview ended around her waist.

Another text came in, blocking the preview.

Nicole: Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Never send this to anyone!

You swallowed.

"Ooh, looks like she decided who to send it to," Sarah said. "Honestly, I figured she was going to pick Matt."

"Let's see it," Tom said, gesturing for my phone.

"No-" I started, then realized Tom had, in fact, gotten naked and his dick was hanging between his unfortunately open legs as he sat forward on his couch. "God, fuck dude. Close your legs. No."

"Oh, come on," Tom whined.

"Hey, the first naked dick!" Miranda crowed as she came out of the house, followed by Nicole as she was straightening her top.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Sarah said, rotating in Matt's lap. "Come on, you can't tell me you werethat soft on her, Miranda."

"What?" the brunette asked.

Sarah gestured at Nicole, who was standing with her face turning red again. "She's got all her clothes on! We agreed that anything that comes off stays off."

"Fuck," Nicole said, looking up at the night sky.

"Sorry, girl. Nice try though," Miranda said. "To be fair, she didn't take her pants or panties off, just her shirt. She also didn't bitch about it."

"Wooo, tits!" Tom cheered. "Don't worry, I appreciate all sizes of titties, Nicole."

"Oh my god, fuck off Tom," Nicole said. And with an angry look, she whipped her top off.

To be fair, I'd always known Nicole had small breasts. It was a fact that was hard to miss. She could make it look like there was more there when she wanted to using pushup bras and such, but that was rare. Now, as she stood glaring at Tom, I couldn't stop looking at her bare chest. They were little more than soft swells, topped with a pair of delightfully pink nipples and small, puffy areolas. Just enough that they might have jostled a little if she were getting railed really hard on her back, or bouncing up and down -Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with me? I stopped that train of thought. This was Nicole, for crying out loud!

Nicole threw her shirt at Sarah, who batted it away with a laugh, and Nicole stormed back over to her seat. On her way she looked to me, and I offered her what I hoped was an encouraging smile. She scowled, turned and sat down, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Spoil sport," Tom said.

"Fuck off!" Nicole said and flashed him the finger. I could tell she almost made a snide remark and then bit it off. Now was not the time to be making enemies - or deeper enemies.

"I think you look cute," I said, leaning towards her. "I mean, I feel like this is a bit of deja vu from when we were four, but what do I know?"

"Fuck off!" she said, but this time she was suppressing a laugh and looking at me with wide-eyed surprise. She grabbed her chest, one hand per tiny breast, and squeezed them to herself. "You better notever send that picture to anyone, John. Ever."

"Scout's honour," I said, holding up my hand and getting the finger thing wrong a few times, making her roll her eyes. "I haven't even looked at it, honestly. Well, barely. I haven't opened it."

"Good! Don't," she said. "Or, fuck, do. I don't care. I'm sitting here topless."

She sighed and let go of her breasts, folding her hands in her lap and letting her nipples stand small and proud.

"Tom, your turn," Sarah prompted.

"Oh, good, I almost forgot! All the drama," he said, leaning forward and rubbing his hands together before picking a name. "Fuckin' finally!" Tom crowed, then turned right to Miranda and I on the bench. He stood up and pointed at his bobbing erection with both hands. "Miranda. My dick, your mouth. Let's do this."

As the angry red cock stared right at Miranda (and so did his dick), several voices started arguing at once.

"No way-" I began, but was overridden by both Matt and Nicole.

"Dude, what is your problem?" Matt said.

"Get some fucking class, you-" Nicole started yelling.

"Hold up," Sarah shouted all of us down, standing up from Matt's lap with her hands up to quiet us. Her breasts, encased in the mesh top and bobbing just slightly with her sudden movement, honestly did more to quiet me than the yelling or the hands. "You guys need to calm the fuck down," she said to Matt, Nicole and I. "And Tom, you need to play in the spirit of the game."

"This is the spirit of the game," Tom said, looking like he was ready to stomp his foot in a pout like a giant, naked toddler. "Apparently half the people here have a problem with me being in the game at all. The only fun I've had is stuff everyone else has gotten too."

"That's fair," Sarah trailed off. "We did say that you can't include yourself in dares, though."

"No one is giving me anything good!"

I couldn't argue with Tom's logic, and he probably had a right to feel hard done by... but still, he was an ass and I didn't want him anywhere near Miranda. Or Nicole. Or, for Matt's sake, Sarah. That left... not many options.

"Guys, don't worry," Miranda spoke up from beside me. "I can handle this dare just fine."

Um, what? I thought. Miranda had a soft, self-satisfied grin on her face as she eyed Tom up and down. His erection was drooping a bit, probably from the conflict, but when he saw Miranda's smile he grinned wickedly back at her.

"I knew you were into it," he said.

"Well, maybe," Miranda said, and her smile turned a little bit more into a smirk. "Of course, Tom, since youare playing outside the rules, I've gotta say... I double dog dare you."

Everyone looked at Miranda and Tom silently. It finally clued in what was happening and I snorted a laugh.

"What does that mean?" Tom asked.

"It means she'll suck your dick. Right after you suck your own dick," Nicole laughed.

"What?!" Tom said. "That's not fair. I can't suck my own dick, it's physically impossible."

Miranda shrugged. "Well, I guess I won't be sucking it either then. Shouldn't have dared someone to do something to you."

Tom flopped back onto his bench, grimacing and glaring at Miranda. "Fine. Fine! No more dares including myself. I get it. I'll change my dare. Miranda, I dare you..." he looked around quickly and his eyes trained on Sarah, standing practically naked with just her mesh top and tiny thong. His grimace turned into a nasty smirk. "I dare you to eat Sarah's ass."

"While I would absolutely love to see that," Matt said (and to be honest, I would have liked to see it too), "I think because you didn't fulfil the double dog dare, you need to get a penalty."

Tom's deadpan face was almost comical. "I'm already sitting here naked with my cock out not getting sucked. I don't think skinny dipping in the pool is a big deal."

"True," Sarah said. "But I think it's like forfeiting on a dare - you don't get rewarded for it. And since Miranda is the one who stumped you, I think she gets to dare you to do something."

Tom just breathed in and looked up at the night sky, clearly suppressing the urge to say something.

"Tom, I'm sorry," Miranda said. "You're right, we haven't really been including you fairly. So I have an idea." She turned to Sarah. "Sarah, could you sit on Matt's lap like you were before?"

"Sure," Sarah said, then draped herself back on Matt's lap, her ass pressing into his boxer-covered crotch as she stretched out, arms back and legs out. This, of course, pushed her tits upwards towards Matt's face and he gratefully stared at them.

"No, the other way," Miranda said, twirling her finger.

"Oh, OK," Sarah said, then rotated, grinding her ass against Matt until she was lounging the other way. Each time the redhead moved, Matt looked like he was about to either drool or keel over.

"No, sorry, I meant like when you were facing him," Miranda clarified.

"Oooh, sure," Sarah said, then after another moment she was straddling Matt's lap again, her wonderful ass sticking out at us all with just the little floss of thong for a covering.

"Alright, now, Tom," Miranda said, turning to him. "I dare you to go over behind Sarah..." she gestured, and waited for Tom to do it. He stood, dick slowly starting to rise again as his eyes darted from Sarah's bare ass to Miranda and back. "And now pull her thong aside..." Miranda continued.

The excited glimmer in Tom's eyes was like a kid on Christmas as he knelt down and pulled the string of Sarah's thong from between her cheeks. While I couldn't really see anything more from the angle, Tom certainly could and he licked his lips, one hand drifting down to his cock as he looked back to Miranda.

Matt, on the other hand, looked extremely conflicted. Sarah was all over him, the exact place he wanted to be, but Tom...

"Now, Tom, you get what you asked for, cause someone is going to eat Sarah's ass. It's just not going to be me. Get licking."

A flash of disappointment on Tom's face. A spark of a raised eyebrow of interest on Sarah's. Tom turned and looked right at her ass, shrugged and said, "Fuck it." And he buried his face between her cheeks as he spread them apart.

"Oooh, wow, slow down hunk," Sarah crooned, easing forward away from his lips and tongue, pressing herself harder against Matt for a moment. Her hands were on Matt's bare chest, and he was holding her around the shoulders, keeping her tits pressed to him. "Yes, yeah, just like that," she said, relaxing a bit.

"I think it's technically your turn to draw now too, Miranda," Sarah eventually said dreamily, looking over her shoulder back at us. Tom was spreading her cheeks with his hands now, slurping away. I had no doubt he was probably slipping lower to slide his tongue along her pussy as well, but no one was going to argue. The fact that Sarah was sitting straddling Matt's lap, her ass hanging between his knees, made the whole scene weirdly hot.

"I'll take it," Miranda grinned. She got up from the bench and pulled a slip of paper from the bowl. Then she turned back and smirked at me with a raised eyebrow. "John," she said and put the paper back in the bowl. She stepped forward, pacing in front of me and tapping her lips with her finger as she played up thinking through her dare.

The fact that in the background Tom was still eating Sarah's ass made the whole thing surreal. It was at that moment I realized that the position was also revealing Tom's ass and dangling sack in our direction, and I was jarred as I tried to focus back on my crush.

The brunette eyed me up and down, and as she made her few steps of pacing she glanced over at Nicole and a small smile curled Miranda's lips. "I've got it." She turned back, hands on her hips as she smiled at me. "John, did you actually open the picture Nicole sent you?"

"Um...," I hesitated. "Well, not really. I saw the preview-"

"I knew it," Miranda grinned. "Ofcourse you didn't. Because, John, you're agood guy. You're always the good guy, waiting to help out whoever needs it. Being polite, and respecting privacy. Well, John, I dare you to open up the photo on your phone and look at how sexy Nicole is, and while you're taking that in you need to jack off to it right in front of her. Slowly, so you can appreciate every pixel."

"God damn it," Nicole muttered. She was flushing red from her cheeks, down her neck to her chest. She had one hand pressed to her forehead in an embarrassed facepalm, and the other was in her lap as she pressed her jean-clad legs together and her knees bounced nervously. The thing was, I also thought maybe... no... well, maybe it was possible her little pink nipples were harder than they were before, poking out on her wonderful little palmful tits.

Miranda sat back down on the bench next to you, sitting forward with a perky grin. "Well, come on," she said.

I took a breath. "Yep, OK." I hesitated.

"Come on, John," Miranda nudged me. "Picture, dick, hand. Learn to take a hint." Her tongue touched her bottom lip excitedly.

God, she's hot. And hot for me!?

Another breath and you picked up my phone from beside the swing bench. And opened it up, looking down at that picture preview again. Nicole, my best friend, looking over her topless shoulder at me with that ridiculous tongue-out expression. I glanced up from the phone at Nicole, and her eyes were trained on me as she now held a hand over her mouth and the other pressed across her stomach. She was still flushed, eyes full of nerves. Her chest rose and fell slowly as she tried to breathe deep.

I opened the picture message properly and looked down.

Nicole wasn't just topless. She was also bending over the counter of the kitchen, pushing her ass out to the camera. Her tight jeans were pulled down to her knees, her panties down around her skinny thighs, and she had a hand pulling one of her tight little butt cheeks to the side. Revealing, in high definition, her knotted little butt hole and her plump little pussy lips.

"Whoa," I exhaled.

"Hot, right?" Miranda whispered to me. She was leaning in, looking over my shoulder, and I could feel her breath on my ear. "You should see the one I took after that."

Eyes fixed on the picture, I adjusted my weight on the swing bench and held my cock through my boxers for a moment. Nicole was spread open like a pornstar. My Nicole sent me this picture. Showing me everything. She looked amazing, and delicious, and utterly fuckable.

"Take it out," Miranda whispered.

I glanced back over to the others - Tom still eating Sarah's ass, who was sitting astride Matt and had her tits in his face as she was slowly grinding on his erection in his boxers. Both Sarah and Matt were glancing back over to you, keeping an eye on the action.

Another glance at Nicole and she was leaning forward on her chair now. "Just hurry up and get it done," she said nervously.

Blinking, trying to clear my head, I reached through the front hole of my boxers and pulled out my dick. It was hard as a rock and stood proudly once freed.

"Nice," Miranda said. She leaned in further, her chest pressing against my bare arm, and she took my free hand and wrapped it around my cock. I automatically started stroking and looked back at the picture on my phone.God, she's hot, Ithought. How had I never realized how beautifully put together Nicole was? Her tight little frame, her expressive eyes.

Thinking about her like this felt weird, but also... natural. I glanced back at her again from the phone. She was still flush, biting her bottom lip. Clearly embarrassed. But also with her eyes locked on my dick in my hand.

"Is this weird?" I asked her.

She looked up to meet your eyes and hers widened. "No," she said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "This is totally normal. Jeez, John, of course it's fucking weird! But..." one of her hands absently grabbed at a breast, squeezing lightly. "But it's the game. And- well, it's fucking hot, too."

Miranda stood from the bench, setting me wobbling for a moment as the chains for the swing rattled, and she came back with the bowl. "Your pick," she said.

I stopped stroking myself for a moment, and as I reached into the bowl Miranda took my cock in hand and gave it a few strokes herself. She grinned and winked at me as she did it, and the feeling of her hand sent a chill up my spine.

"I picked... Sarah!"

"What?" she asked, flicking her red hair to the side as she looked back over her shoulder at me. Her eyes immediately went down to the dick in my hand, and she flashed a naughty grin.

"I pulled you," I said.

She ground herself against Matt again, forcing Tom to move with her to keep his face between her ass cheeks. "Well, what do you want me to do?"

In all honesty, at this point I felt like I could tell Sarah to do anything and she would do it. This game had gotten out of control once she came out in that mesh top and thong. I'd been expecting a sexy schoolgirl look from her, or maybe some lingerie, or even a bikini. When she'd come out with her tits bare beneath the thin black mesh though? All bets were off.

My initial instinct was to tell her to blow Matt. Releasing Tom from his punishment of eating her ass would have him looking for more 'fun,' so I couldn't just disengage them. Still though, even with Tom technically performing oral on her, so far everyone else had been restricted to the heaviest forms of petting, kissing and nudity. No one other than Tom was performing an act that would have sex after it in the name.