The Audition

Story Info
Phoenix interviews her way through several unique jobs.
3.1k words
4.35
20.8k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

by BrettJ © 2014

Phoenix Kelly was not normally the type of young woman who got nervous at job interviews. In the entirety of her 25 years, she had gotten every job she had applied for. She knew that two things always worked in her favor – her confidence and her alarming good looks.

Phoenix had always been an unusual child and it wasn't only her name. From a young age, she was the kind of girl that got noticed the minute she entered a room. Her dark and exotic beauty made her stand out in the mostly-white schools she attended as a "military brat". Forced to entertain herself because of their constant moves, Phoenix discovered books and another factor in her uniqueness was discovered – she had uncanny retention. By the age of 11, she already knew more about life than many students already in high school. Much of her time in school was spent alone because the other students couldn't keep up with her academically. More often than not, the lovely young girl was miles ahead in the curriculum.

Phoenix grew as a human being and in the physical sense as well. By her tenth birthday, she was nearing 6' in height, stopping just two inches shy of that. She was already beautiful and none of her clothes could hide the fact that she was going to be exquisite in her beauty. She would be able to succeed either because of her exceptional mind or her exceptional beauty. The wise-beyond-her-years Phoenix chose to do both. Her parents set the example that Phoenix chose to live by. No one was going to put her into any category and tell her she had to be any one thing or the other. She would take life as she desired and on her own terms.

Initially, the other boys and girls were somewhat trepidatious around the lovely and intelligent young woman. Once again, Phoenix rose above the storm and realized that she could be somewhat intimidating. She sought to rectify that in several ways. She acted and performed in most of the school plays and musicals, showing a flair for music and comedy. She didn't always seek out the lead and made friends with the others in the cast. By the time she entered high school, finally settling in Glendale, California, the gorgeous young Phoenix burned as brightly as her namesake. She had friends and academic goals and was a very happy young woman.

It certainly didn't hurt matters any that she finally had a place to call home and a neighborhood to live in instead of army bases. For the first time in her young life, Phoenix Kelly had the one thing she had always wanted – an active social life. Now when she made friends, she knew that she would be able to make plans with them in advance. She went on real dates with real people and had fun and laughter and even got into trouble for the first time in her life. Her parents didn't seem to be pleased, although Phoenix was sure she saw her mother smile a bit the first time she came home a bit inebriated. Phoenix had also enjoyed her first real passionate kiss that same evening. Dale's kisses had made her head spin, that was the alibi she presented to her parents.

They seemed to accept that at face value, which made Phoenix breathe a sigh of relief. You see, she had left out one small detail. Dale was Dale Reilly, a tall, leggy, busty blonde who was captain of the cheerleading squad and Phoenix's current crush.

Over time, Phoenix would come to accept her sexuality and she already knew her parents would have no real issue with her bisexuality. Phoenix was very much aware that her own mom had "dabbled" in the kooky era known as the 1980's. She just chose to keep her secrets and those of her lovers – and there wereseveral of those.

Once the young and dusky stunner discovered sex, all bets were off. Dale introduced her to cock in a very risqué threesome in her parent's home, all the while her own parents were swinging with other couples. One of the men came downstairs in search of more wine and saw the girls making out. He asked if he could join in and Dale was more than willing. She had fucked "uncle" Frank on a few previous occasions and vouched to Phoenix of his sexual prowess. Nothing intimidated Phoenix, who proceeded to outfuck her girlfriend in every way humanly possible. When Frank left the girls two hours later, Dale teased her friend that fucking was probably the last thing on his mind. "You've got to be thefuckiest slut I know of!" Dale chirped happily. Phoenix took that as the compliment it was intended to be.

She left high school as far from a virgin as one could possibly be. She had turned eighteen in the midst of her final year and once legal, she took on as many comers as she found appealing. Topping her list were blondes, Asian girls and surfer gods. She also fucked a few of her teachers before graduating and had another threesome. This one was more in the advanced class – it was with Miss Mills, their gorgeous brunette principal and her husband, Clay. She thought to herself with a naughty smirk on her lips that if she had let Clay fuck her ass, she might have made valedictorian.

That was one of the things that Phoenix knew about herself from the get-go. She could not be coerced into doing she did not want and she always kept her wits about her. Despite the voracious sexual appetites the teenager and then, twenty-something young woman displayed, she always had her head on straight. Her diverse sex life did not detract from her studies. Phoenix worked as hard as she played. Her grades never suffered simply because she was horny. She just put her libido on the back burner and once she achieved her goal, she went hog-wild for a day or so. Her partners were usually quite grateful.

She entered university and found a few of her professors appealing and stuck to mostly girl-flings for a while. The other girls weren't as clingy and as she was now meeting several other girls from different schools, it was a veritable smorgasbord of pussy. She pledged a sorority, which led to her first job as a barista in a local Java Joint. One of the things Phoenix enjoyed almost as much as sex was a good cup of coffee, leading one of her girlfriends to give her the nickname "Coffee". There were the usual bawdy jokes about Coffee and Cream, but Phoenix took them in good fun.

Her job at the Java Joint led to her second job, working for Miss Veronique's Lingerie Emporium. Miss Veronique was a very successful local businesswoman, in fact, she had won the Entrepreneur of the Year award 3 years running. She often stopped in for a latte or tea before opening her store and she seemed to like Phoenix. That was fine with Phoenix as the feeling was more than mutual.

Miss Veronique was a tall, imposing and stunningly beautiful Danish blonde with more presence than any woman Phoenix had ever met. She was the first person in her life that had turned Phoenix into a yammering idiot. When she tendered her job offer, it was all that Phoenix could do not to jump up and down. For the first time, a problem presented itself. She didn't want to leave her job, friends and good customers at the Java Joint. Phoenix decided to make it work and alternated hours, managing to study on breaks and in slow times. Both sets of employers accommodated her, because having the sexy black girl there was money in the bank. They both knew people were coming into their businesses to stare at the gorgeous and tall beauty.

Phoenix was thrilled to have the opportunity to work for Miss Veronique. She would have worked for free, although she wisely kept that piece of information to herself. Miss Veronique could have had her sweeping floors all day long and she would have done so gladly.

Miss Veronique (she had been called that by her servants growing up and liked the sound of it) knew all too well what a treasure she had in the lovely black girl. When Phoenix showed up for her first day of work, she was "dressed for success". Veronique looked at the lovely college student and decided that simply wouldnot do.

In under half an hour, Phoenix was "undressed for success". Veronique lured the girl into the back room of her store and dressed her up in the finest of lingerie. Then, after plying her with a few (unnecessary) libations she transformed the girl into her lover. The experienced lesbian left no part of Phoenix's body untouched, using her fingers as would a concert pianist to extract notes of joy from Phoenix's full, soft lips. Her tongue and the rest of her moved in accord and they finished their lovemaking session with a hot session of "scissors". When they emerged, another salesgirl was out front and smiled at the both of them. "You didn't close the store?" A horrified Phoenix asked her new employer.

"There was no need, Yvette was here and she is more than capable of handling anything that might arise," Veronique smiled and nodded in the other girl's direction.

"Buh-but we weren't exactlyquiet!" Phoenix protested. "Someone might have heard us!"

"I am sure thatsomeone did," Veronique said as she winked at Yvette mischievously. "Why do you think my store is such a huge success?"

Another woman might have been shocked or repulsed by Veronique's revelation. Another woman was not Phoenix, who found it somewhat exciting to learn that they might have been overheard. The black beauty fit in very well with the other store employees and soon became a favorite among all, Miss Veronique's new "pet". She was spoiled rotten, given lingerie and bonuses for no reason at all, save that her tongue knew all the spots of Miss V's body that made her howl like a she-wolf. She earned a lot of money being Miss Veronique's private little slut. Her lover even got her a nicer apartment than the one in which she had been living. On paper, Phoenix was still the tenant and was paying the rent. That was only an illusion, Miss Veronique had an arrangement with the landlady. Phoenix could never have afforded something so swanky on her salary, even though she was holding down two jobs with extra "benefits".

Phoenix didn't object at all to being a "kept" woman. Why shouldn't she use her best asset, her body, to get what she wanted out of life? She still possessed a facile mind, so she put that to use in other ways. Whatever money she did not need to spend on lingerie, rent or clothing went into a high-yielding savings account. She assessed by the time she was 30, if she stayed the present course, she would have enough money to live her life entirely on here won terms. Not that the terms she was living under now were unbearable, not by any means.

Some of her girlfriends chided her for her lifestyle, for taking gifts for sexual favors or for being a lesbian. Phoenix was a savvy babe who had answers for all of them. How could any of them criticize her when several of their boyfriends paid foreverything?, she countered. To those critical of her current lesbian lifestyle, Phoenix had her own way of dealing with them.

She was working happily one afternoon when Veronique summoned her into the back. Since that first time, Phoenix had enjoyed several assignations in the rear of the store with her lover. This was not to be one of those times. Veronique was in the back, seated on the leather sofa and beside her, sat a statuesque, lovely redhead.

"This is Lilith," Veronique said as the woman stood up. She was wearing six inch heels and stood a good 3 inches taller than Phoenix. "She is the owner, manager and proprietor of the Bella Bistro."

Phoenix was a savvy young woman who kept up on everything. On paper, the Bella Bistro was one of the finest restaurants / bars in the entire city. Late nights on the weekends, it served as one of the hottest, kinkiest sex clubs in the entire area. She wondered if Veronique was planning to take her there?

"My close friend tells me that you are the hottestslut she knows," Lilith said with a throaty purr. Veronique nodded so that Phoenix would know she had meant it as a compliment. "I need a new, hot slut, would you like to apply for a position?"

A job at the Bella Bistro would mean money -real money – and Phoenix knew it. Still, she had two jobs already, plus her studies and social life. "Don't worry," Lilith said as if reading her thoughts. "You would only work on a Saturday or Sunday evening and we'd work out the details. Are you at all interested?"

Standing her now, in front of Lilith and a few others, was Phoenix's answer. She had done some reading and the outfit she wore now was entirely white PVC. Almost a fetish costume, she had on a bustier and thigh-high white boots. Her body had a sheen of glitter on it and she was ready for almostanything.

"I love the outfit," Lilith commented. She was only wearing a black teddy that had come from Miss Veronique's boutique. "Are you prepared to audition?"

Phoenix would have loved to have told the truth – for the first time in her life,no, she wasn't. She was nervous, knowing the Bistro's reputation. She knew that she would have to bluff her way through this and so, she nodded in the affirmative.

"You will have to satisfy three of us," Lilith said. She pointed to the other two seated, a beautiful Asian woman and a bronzed surfer god who made Phoenix melt. "If you can make all of us orgasm, you have the job."

The surfer god wasn't going to be a problem, Phoenix had seen the way that he looked at her. She smiled in open invitation and he came from behind the podium. He was a mass of muscle, but she knew that often, men like him were not much more than that. She wrapped a PVC-clad hand around a thick cock and started to give him a blowjob. When his eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned, Phoenix knew her assessment had been right. He was going to be a pushover. She sucked and licked his cock, enjoying the feeling of a man for the first time in a long while. She herself was drenched under the PVC, but she was here to serve and notbe serviced, so she concentrated on her chore. In less than 10 minutes, she had made the man cum – without even learning his name.

"Saucy little bitch," the Asian woman said with the vaguest hint of a British accent. "She didn't even let Martin fuck her."

"Now Lily, pet, be sweet," Lilith grinned. "We never said that he had to fuck her, only that he had to be satisfied. Are you satisfied, Martin luv?" Martin almost flopped in his chair and nodded. Phoenix smiled to herself – one down and two more to go.

The women were not going to be as simple, Phoenix saw. When they stood, both of them were wearing rather impressive strap-ons. "We're going to double fuck you," Lilith told her. "You're going to have to take us and manage to make us cum."

Phoenix was now a bit trepidatious. Anal was not something in her arsenal, but for this chance and kind of money, she would adapt. The lingerie-clad women approached, doffed their garments and smiled. Phoenix would give it the old college try. Her hands and mouth went to work, making the women shiver with pleasure. Nipples and pussies were stroked, massaged and licked. Her fingers flew in and out to assuage the sexual perversions of her two perspective lovers. They had only given her the most perfunctory of touches and yet, her body ached for satisfaction. Lilith's pussy was on her face while Lily was slurping noisily between Phoenix's thighs to lubricate her. A hot fuck was on the menu and the other two women were calling most, if not quite all, of the shots.

The two women handled Phoenix a bit like a rag doll, getting her into position. Lilith's "cock" went easily into Phoenix's dripping cunt while Lily plundered her ass. It hurt, oh Lord, did it hurt, but Phoenix wasn't giving these two bitches the satisfaction. Being fucked in the ass was not the horror she had expected, she could deal with it – she was the one in charge, no matter what the others might think! She groaned and started to fuck back. "Fuck me, fuck your slut, you cunts, you whores, give me all that you've got, I can take all that you dish out!" Sore or not, Phoenix fucked back and made the women work for it. She glanced back and saw a look on Lily's glamorous face she could not quite make out – was it anger or admiration? Lilith was already smiling, so Phoenix knew that she only had to please the Asian woman and make them both orgasm. They didn't seem to be tiring out, so she put her all into it and hoped for the best. They fucked for a solid 45 minutes before Phoenix finally cried "uncle".

"I'm sorry," she said, feeling like she might weep. "I'm sorry that I couldn't make the both of you cum."

"Are you insane, you foolish little bitch?" Lilith laughed. "You made the both of us within the first ten minutes. We haven't stopped cumming, you evil little slut."

"Then ...?"

"... you have the job, of course!" Lily joined in the laughter. "We'd be out of our minds not to hire an incredible piece of ass like you. Go get cleaned up, we'll have some lunch, talk about your terms of employment and likely, poor Martin will want to fuck you at last."

Phoenix was thrilled to have passed her audition and ran off to do as she was told. She wondered what the next phase would be like, although she knew there was precious little she could not handle after today.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers