The Audition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Lia's outfit was made out of expensive kid leather and hugged her tiny, well-toned body like a second skin. As she slithered out of it, Phoenix made it a point to make small approving noises to show her appreciation for the girl's beauty. She always enjoyed the first time with a new playmate and Lia was built for girl-on-girl loving. She also had one of the most perfect bubble butts the black girl had ever seen. Once Lia jumped playfully on the bed, Phoenix followed suit. "You still have all of your clothes on, no fair!" A still-tipsy Lia pouted.

"I'm going to keep you in suspense," Phoenix teased. "You're the guest, so I pay attention to your needs first." Without further ado, she pressed her lips to Lia's and slid her tongue in between the other girl's mouth and teeth. Lia balked, but only for the briefest of seconds before her own tongue shot out and dueled with Phoenix's. "Okay, she doesn't seem to mindkissing another girl," Phoenix thought to herself. "Let's just see how far she'll let me go before she puts up some resistance."

Phoenix took her time and at first, she went more for massage and exploration instead of overt sexual aggression. She let Lia discover how nice it felt to be touched and caressed by someone who knew what they were doing. Her dark hands explored the girl's body and she enjoyed the firm, yet soft and yielding skin. Lia likely wasn't aware of it, but she was making quiet little noises that were getting louder the longer Phoenix went on. Gabrielle had her daughter pegged correctly, she was able to enjoy women sexually. Now all that remained was to prove that to Lia herself.

Phoenix went to the next step of her plan, she began to use her tongue on Lia. Phoenix was a very oral young woman and had enjoyed several years of practice. She could have taught master classes in oral sex and she loved cunnilingus almost as much as she loved fucking, sometimes, even more. Her assault on Lia started at the top and she worked her way down. Lia's cries became louder and more frequent. She paused and said to her partner "You're allowed to talk, you know. Just let loose and say whatever you are thinking."

Lia nodded and the dam seemingly burst. "Eat my pussy," she groaned. "Eat my fucking cunt, you black bitch. Oh God, this feels like nothing I've ever felt before. I want it, Iwant it!" Phoenix smiled to herself, it hadn't taken as long as she might have thought to change Lia's opinions. Of course, this was only the opening salvo. Would Lia herself be willing to commit lesbian acts? One thing at a time was the way to go, she mouthed and tongued Lia's pussy as she had been asked to do, dipping at the font of the girl's trimmed pussy and extracting droplet after droplet of her sweet honey. Phoenix made her new little friend cum in due time and saw the girl's dark hair was soaked with perspiration. They had been in the bed for about 45 minutes at this point. She could have made Lia orgasm in under ten minutes and she knew that, yet it made more sense to let the little nymph savor her first Sapphic experience.

"Are you interested in trying it now?" Phoenix asked Lia. She knew there would be only 1 of two possible reactions -- conversion back to her old beliefs or the embrace of a new lifestyle. Fortunately, Lia proved willing to jump in to the latter grouping and almost shoved Phoenix back on the bed. She was a little more aggressive than Phoenix had been and some of her touches were rougher and without the requisite skill that Phoenix had amassed over time. Still, she was enthusiastic and playful and she did manage to wrest a climax from the black beauty. Once that had occurred, Phoenix was able to calm her down and suggest that they meet on an equal footing.

Now the two beauties could explore together and Phoenix played the role of instructor, urging the girl to give way to her new feelings. Despite their difference in height, asixty-nine was possible, as was some soapy fun in Phoenix's large, glass shower stall. She sent Lia home in a cab around 4 AM and promised her new friend a rematch. Phoenix slept soundly after that, surely knowing she had done well by Gabrielle and wondering how much more she would be banking when she reported her achievement to her client the following morning.

While drifting off to a much-deserved slumber, Phoenix wondered how Lia would respond to her mother's impending advances. If she responded in the positive, might it be possible that Phoenix would be invited to join them? She wasn't sure how she felt about such a proposition -- turned on -- or terrified?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12