The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 08

Story Info
Crystal is summoned to Charles' office.
13.6k words
4.5
6.9k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio lay on the leather bench, each lost in their own thoughts of what just happened. Charles felt a sense of pride having dominated his wife. Sylvia was pleased that everything went off as designed. And Crystal tried to assess all that happened to her over the last few days.

Crystal turned to Charles and Sylvia, searching their eyes for some answers. "I'm a little confused," she stated hesitantly and a concerned look on her face. "Where do we go from here?"

Sylvia reached out, softly stroking her cheek. "Now is not the time to talk about such things. Tonight, you and Charles need to talk about your combined experiences. Take a few days to think about things and Wednesday we'll meet at the club for lunch."

Crystal knew there was no use arguing with Sylvia or was she now to be called Mistress Savannah. silently she watched Sylvia slip off the bench, disappearing for a moment, and then returning with a garment bag. Pulling a light powder blue dress from the bag, she handed it to Crystal, who stared at it, thinking how Nick and Charles each cut a dress off her. Slipping it over her head, she watched her new mistress and master also dress in relative silence. Afterwards, as they strolled out of the Black Rose club arm in arm, Crystal looked around, wondering what this place would look like when filled with patrons. Would they bring her back when they had a show? Would she be the center of attention? She wanted to ask but kept her thoughts to herself. She would find out soon enough.

In the vehicle, Crystal sat in front with her husband and Sylvia in the back. Trying to lighten the mood, Sylvia mentioned some of the upcoming events at the country club, suggesting they attend some of them together.

Crystal shivered at the thought of walking around the country club, mingling with people and wondering what people would say if they knew what happened. But then she caught herself, reasoning that nobody at the club would know their secret. She mumbled, "Did we win the tournament Saturday?"

"No, unfortunately we were missing our best player," she chuckled, reaching over the front seat, squeezing her shoulder. "But don't worry, there will be other tournaments this summer and I'm sure you'll be available for all of them."

Crystal didn't respond to the smart-ass remark. Instead, she thought about how, on the day she should have been playing golf, she was with strange men, fucking her in every conceivable position. The memory of fucking them in various positions scorched her brain and she was still lost in thought when they arrived at Sylvia's house.

Sliding out of the backseat, Sylvia leaned into the open passenger side window, smiling at Crystal. "You found yourself this weekend Crystal and it'll take a while for it to sink in but don't despair, things will look so much clearer in the coming days." She leaned into the car and tenderly touched Crystal's cheek. "You were fantastic this weekend and I can't wait to talk to you on Wednesday." Gently grabbing her chin, she turned Crystal's face to fully look at her. Leaning forward, she kissed her tenderly and then smiled when Crystal accepted the soft passionate kiss.

Pulling away, she whispered, "You two have a lot to talk about and I'll see you at the club Wednesday for lunch." As she turned to walk away, she heard Crystal call after her.

When Sylvia turned, Crystal looked at her friend. "Yes mistress."

Sylvia shook her head and quietly admonished the new submissive. "You must remember to call me mistress when we are playing. Otherwise, we are friends and you are to call me Sylvia."

"Yes mistress ... I mean Sylvia." Her mind was still reeling with visions of all that happened over the weekend.

Sylvia smiled. She was already thinking of some kinky fun with the new submissive. She blew her a kiss, turning and walking toward her house without turning around.

When Sylvia walked away, she turned to her husband, who had remained silent, not sure what to say to him. "Are we going home?"

"Yes my dear. You need to take a nice warm bath and I'll fix us a nice dinner."

The ride home was in stony silence. Once there, Charles fixed the meal while Crystal took a much-needed soaking in the bathtub. Dinner was equally silent and then afterwards, he took her hand along with a bottle of wine to the family room. He told her everything, from finding the videos to his meetings with Sylvia and how she arranged sessions with other women. He also told her how he dreaded seeing her, not knowing if he could go through with it or if she would really balk at the punishment. But once he saw how she enjoyed the pain and pleasure, he relaxed.

Crystal listened attentively and when he was done, she hesitated, wondering what to say. After another sip of wine, she opened up, telling him how she was not happy with their sex life and how when she visited the porn sites, she felt a feeling she never felt before. Slowly and sometimes hesitantly she told him how she watched porn when he wasn't home and sometimes wished he was doing things to her that she viewed on the videos.

When she was done, she looked at Charles, her voice trembling a little. "Where do we go from here?"

Charles was ready for her question and responded, "we live our everyday lives like we have, respecting each other, looking out for each other, and loving each other. But when we decide to play, then we will challenge ourselves to enjoy what we both experienced this past weekend."

Crystal listened and wondered if she could really go forward with this new lifestyle. She was thinking of all the alternatives when Charles stood up and faced her. "Let's talk about this upstairs."

Lying in bed, they talked about different things that bothered them. Their fingers softly caressed each other and then after a short pause, their eyes locked and it was as if a switch was flipped on. Their arms encircled each other and they began to passionately kiss. The lovemaking that followed was sensual and intense, full of tenderness and love. When he lay over her with is cock embedded deep inside her, there was no rush to end this sensual party. Their bodies rocked slowly together, her pussy squeezing and urging it to give up the rich cream stored in his balls. Their mutual explosions rocked them both and when they were finally satisfied, they hugged and kissed.

Afterwards, lying next to each other, thoughts of what their future held danced in their heads. Crystal's thoughts revolved around submitting to her husband and her friend Sylvia, while Charles' thoughts centered on ways to be more dominate. Erotic thoughts flowed freely and after many silent scenarios of sensual sex played out, sleep finally overtook them.

Crystal woke up to an empty bed, wondering if her husband was still home. With a smile of expectation, she called out his name only to hear deafening silence. Bouncing out of bed, she pulled on a rose colored silk robe and headed downstairs. She found him in the kitchen, eating a piece of toast and dressed for work.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"You looked so peaceful, I thought you needed your sleep."

Walking to him, she kissed him. "Thank you Charles."

Charles smiled and took his wife into his arms. "You're welcome baby. I enjoyed our time yesterday and last night. I'm looking forward to more great times together."

Crystal didn't want him to leave but he had a business to run and she knew he couldn't stay with her 24/7. She shook her head a little and gave him a kiss on the cheek before he left. "Have a good day sweetie and I'll see you when you get home tonight." Sitting in the quiet kitchen she enjoyed a steaming hot cup of coffee and wondered, what did he and Sylvia have planned for her next?

Charles headed to the office, thinking of different sex games they could play. Arriving at the office, he found a phone message from Sylvia asking him to call her. Finishing a few mundane things, he called Sylvia and they had a nice chat. She wanted to know what happened when they arrived home and he sparred no details, telling her about their hesitancy to talk, about what happened at the club to their passionate sex. Before they hung up, they agreed to let Crystal have a few days to become more comfortable before her next submissive adventure.

Crystal spent the morning reflecting on her weekend experiences. She looked forward to seeing Sylvia and asking her so many questions that were bouncing around in her brain. Wednesday seemed so far off and she wanted to talk to her friend. Calling her and hoping to move the lunch date up, she was disappointed when Sylvia told her she had to wait until Wednesday. Crystal filled her friend in on all the details of the previous night with Charles. Afterwards Sylvia told her to relax and reflect on all that happened to her. The smile she wore as she talked to Sylvia disappeared. Why couldn't they meet today and talk about what happened now? But she knew it was useless to discuss it and when she disconnected the call, she frowned. She would have to wait two full days before she could talk to her friend about their new relationship.

Crystal kept busy the rest of the day and when Charles arrived home, they had a nice dinner and she told him about the phone call with Sylvia. The evening was uneventful and then the following day was the same. They were acting like married couples, doing normal things that didn't involve sex. At times Crystal wondered if something was wrong. Why did her friend and husband act as if nothing happened the past weekend? She was beginning to wonder when she woke on Wednesday morning if Sylvia was going to cancel the lunch meeting.

As usual, Charles was not in bed and she trudged downstairs to the kitchen. The last few mornings he was up early getting ready for a long day at the office. Today was no different when she found herself alone in bed. She expected to find him in the kitchen as she had most mornings but when she arrived, he was nowhere to be found. Only the sweet smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the kitchen. She wondered why he didn't tell her he was leaving for work. It wasn't like him to leave without telling her. Then she saw a note next to the coffee pot along with a single red rose.

"My dearest sub. I have an early morning meeting but I want you to know I love you. Today, at lunch, Sylvia will give you a package. You are to arrive at my office no later than 2 pm sharp and not a minute late, or else. I Love you Charles."

Crystal stared at the message for a long time. He didn't use the term "Please arrive" but rather a threat to arrive on time or else. Her heart skipped a beat. She was sure Sylvia was involved in this scheme. What were they cooking up? Would Sylvia accompany her to the office? Whatever it was, she had a feeling it would involve her being disciplined.

She mulled over the idea of calling him, but decided it would not be a good idea. What about Sylvia? Should she call her to find out what they were planning? Would she tell her what was going on? And what did he mean by getting a package from Sylvia? The entire morning was spent thinking of different scenarios the two of them might cook up.

When the clock on the wall indicated it was almost time to leave, she felt her fingers shaking with excitement as she dressed. The white lace bra and panties showed off her trim body and then she selected a simple red blouse and white slacks. While she dressed, her mind raced with possible scenarios at Charles' office. It couldn't be too sexual since it would be the middle of the afternoon. What could he possibly plan with his executive assistant right outside his door? Finally, it was time to leave for the club and her hands were sweating on the steering wheel, still thinking of what the day was going to bring. Walking into the club, she felt her hands shaking, barely hearing the hostess greet her and direct her to a table where Sylvia sat with a huge smile.

Rising from her chair, Sylvia embraced Crystal, kissing her on the cheek as good friends do when greeting each other. There was no prolong hugging or an attempt to prolong the kiss. Stepping back, she offered Crystal a soft impish smile. "I'm so glad you came today Crystal. I thought you might not want to see me and we have so much to talk about."

Crystal's insides were tumbling, her stomach seemingly tied up in knots as she took her seat. What was this all about? What was Sylvia going to tell her and did she really want to hear what she had to say? After the waiter poured water and took their drink orders, she noticed how much the glass shook when she raised it to her mouth. She was nervous and finally screwed up the courage to talk. "I thought of not coming today. To say I'm still overwhelmed by the events of the past weekend is an understatement."

Sylvia listened and smiled, watching her expressions, knowing she had some negative thoughts. Who wouldn't? Being kidnapped and held as a submissive slave for two days and then finding out her husband and her friend conspired together and planned the whole ordeal. "I know you have many doubts and a lot of questions and I can try to answer them." Then with a sly smile and a sexual overtone that left no doubt she said, "I assume you and Charles are getting along ok?"

Crystal noticed the knowing smile and answered, "Yes we are."

"Did you two fuck any more after Sunday?"

The words stunned her and she quickly looked around to see if anyone would have Sylvia's question. Her face reddened and she twisted the napkin in her lap. "Ahhhhh ... hmmmm ... No we didn't. Have you talked to Charles?"

Sylvia slipped off a shoe and rubbed her foot against Crystal's calf. "There are no secrets between us honey," she whispered. Sylvia paused when the waiter brought their cocktails and took their orders. When he left, she continued. "I know this all seems very strange to you and it might take a little while to get used to your submissive side. But I want you to know that whatever happens between us, including your husband, is strictly private and is only between us."

"What about your husband?"

"Oh, my dear husband is not a problem. He's a submissive." Seeing Crystal's eyes widen and her mouth drop open, she chuckled. "You thought he was this virile man by the way he struts around here. Well in the privacy of our home or my club, when I choose to take him there, he loves to be controlled." Expressing a sly mischievous smile, she added, "He's just like you Crystal. He loves to submit and feel the power of his mistress."

The look on her friend's face was not lost on her. "How do I act around my husband now that he's, my master. Am I, his slave.?"

"No, my dear. You are only his slave when you are playing. Everyday life should run as normal. It will take some time getting used to the new lifestyle but you'll see that he will treat you no differently around the house and in public. But in the privacy of your play time, he will give you what you really want, love, pain, and pleasure."

Their conversation was interrupted when the waiter arrived with their salads. As the women ate, they changed the subject to small talk about the club and some of the women and men. They did share a common thread when it came to which members, they thought were uppity and which ones were downright snobs. The subject of submissive and master was let lie while they enjoyed their lunch. Sylvia could see Crystal still mulling over the conversation but she was certain the redhead would find fulfillment in her new life.

When lunch concluded, Crystal wondered about the package in Charles' note. She had looked for it when she arrived but it was not at the table. She figured Sylvia had it stashed away somewhere. Thoughts of her husband's note kept floating in her head. Looking at her watch, she saw she had ample time to drive to Charles' office and make it by 2 pm. "Am I supposed to pick up a package from you?"

The wide smirk plastered on Sylvia's face was very telling as she answered, "Yes dear, I do have a package for you. I put it in the locker room and we can retrieve it when you're ready to leave."

From the way her friend was smiling, Crystal wondered just what was in the package Charles wanted her to have before their afternoon meeting. And her tone seemed to indicate it was something sexy. "Why don't we go now since I have strict orders to be at his office by 2 pm sharp and not a minute later."

Sylvia waved for the waiter, insisting she pay for lunch. After signing the bill, they rose and walked together to the women's locker room. It was empty and that brought a smile to her face. Pulling a box from her locker, she handed it to Crystal, telling her to go into one of the stalls and change. She had a devious smile on her face as she watched the redhead enter a stall and pull the privacy curtain closed.

Crystal did as she asked and then, behind a curtain, opened the box to find an outfit. She was a bit confused, seeing it was a simple very short white skirt that would hang to mid-thigh. The black blouse with ruffles covering the buttons also didn't seem out of the ordinary. For a moment, she wondered why he had selected this outfit. It looked like a secretary's outfit. Under the blouse, she saw the small black and white lace bra and matching thong. Holding up the bra, she knew it would barely conceal her large breasts. She also spied silk nylons, a garter belt, and black stiletto heels. It became clear her husband wanted to to look like a sexy secretary when she arrived at his office. What did he have on his devious mind? She was mulling over the trip to his office, trying to figure out what her husband planned when the curtain opened and Sylvia walked in wearing a bright smile.

"Hmmm nice," she commented.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I wanted to see what that kinky husband of yours selected for you and I see he's going for the secretary look."

"Sylvia what if someone comes in and finds us together?"

"We'll just have to deal with that if it happens." They both knew the rule that if the curtain was closed on a stall, it was not to be opened. "Now let's get a look at that gorgeous body.

"Please I don't want anyone to come in and catch us."

Sylvia grabbed a hunk of red hair, pulling her head back. "I'm in charge," she hissed planting a hard rough kiss on her lips while her free hand found the buttons on her blouse and began to undo them. Pressing her mouth harder against the receptive lips, her tongue darted out to spear Crystal's lips.

Crystal felt helpless as her sandy haired friend's lips and hand assaulted her. All she could think about was getting caught but it was clear her friend didn't care if someone came charging in and caught them together. She moaned into the kiss, feeling Sylvia's hand slip into the open blouse, squeezing her breasts. Thoughts of being caught evaporated somewhat as her friend's hand massaged the globe of flesh, sending thrilling sensations through her.

Sylvia continued to press her lips against her friend and then pulled back a few inches to whisper, "Take off your clothes for me."

She knew she wasn't getting out of the changing stall without exposing herself to her friend. "There's not much room in here."

"Make it work bitch," Sylvia seethed between clenched teeth.

Sylvia's mistress personality crept out and Crystal began to disrobe in the small cubicle. She noticed Sylvia's eyes devouring her flesh as she removed all her clothing, standing naked in front of her mistress. Sylvia handed her the sexy underwear and she struggled a little to put them on. When she finished, she reached for the white skirt but Sylvia's hand stopped her.

"Mmmmmm you look good enough to eat slut. I think I'll have some fun of my own before Charles gets to have his fun," she whispered, pushing Crystal against the back wall and moving in for a heated kiss. She loved the taste of Crystal's lipstick and when she pulled back, she chuckled, "I'm sure Charles won't mind me having a sample before you go to his office."