The Biography of Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"Fuck it, fuck my slutty ass, give it to me, you handsome football stud," Jessica cursed. It sure didn't hurt their fantasy life to have a porn star for a wife (and another for a next door neighbor) because Jessica could keep the fantasy going from beginning to end and she had a vivid imagination. In the early days of their sex play, Dennis would sometimes forget himself, but practice madealmost perfect and now he rarely lost his place. Right now, he was banging her for all he was worth. Some couples might not have thought that they were being too romantic, but when JJ was in a mood like this, romance went straight out the door. She wanted fucking and had married a man who could provide it.

"You're mine," JJ groaned as her husband fucked her precisely the way she wanted to be fucked – like his whore! "I know all those other cheerleader bitches wanted to fuck you, but I got to you first!"

"Good, because you were the one I had my eye on," Dennis continued their game as he held on to her hips and kept pumping her. "Why settle for second-best if the first prize is available?" In his own odd way, Dennis meant that. He'd been with other women, but Jessica was so far above them, it was unimaginable to him that he might have to go back. Even Brooke, who they both adored, did not suit him the way that Jessica did. Had either of them been religious, JJ and Dennis would have considered the other heaven-sent. Both were spiritual, however, and both thought in their own way that the universe had aligned to bring two lonely souls together.

Once again, just before climax – his, not hers – Jessica jumped up from the bed and ran out of the room. When she reappeared, this change was the most drastic of the night.

Jessica's signature look, her long blonde hair, was gone. It was tucked under what Dennis could only assume was a very sexy, short red wig. Her lingerie was white and filmy and she had on sexy white high heels. Even her makeup was different, she looked like a totally different woman. Before Dennis could even speak her name, JJ was at his bedside – he guessed.

"Name is Vicca," Jessica said with what Dennis thought was her attempt – a very good one – at a Russian accent. "My good friend JJ told me that her husband is good fuck. Told me that I could borrow you for a while. We fuck now, yes?"

Dennis laughed at his gorgeous wife. Had he not known every square inch of her body so well, he might have been fooled. You had to give Jessica her due, she could play any role convincingly. "You don't mind that I'm cheating on my wife by having sex with you?" He teased.

"Is not cheating if other person knows about it," the sexy "Vicca" said in her different voice. She was playing this role to the hilt and had even donned hazel-colored contact lenses. "Jessica says you are good fuck – I need good fuck. Let us not waste time," she smiled as she crawled into bed with Dennis. She took immediate action by grabbing for his cock. He was still so turned on that he thought here merest touch might set him off, but "Vicca" proved him wrong. She had changed her style and even the way that she was touching Dennis was not the same. It would have been hard to explain, but Vicca and JJ were stylistically different people. Vicca was being a bit more aggressive and demanding as she sucked him, she also used her tongue a bit more and whirled it around from tip to base. The sole similarity between his wife and her "friend" was that neither one of them was about to let him cum.

"Please to be eating my pussy," Vicca smiled. "Last boyfriend would not do that."

"Selfish prick," Dennis commented. "So, what did you do about it?"

"Called KGB," Vicca said, keeping only the slightest of smiles on "her" face. "Had him sent to Siberia."

That little joke almost made Dennis lose his concentration, although he knew that would have been okay with his wife. She didn't mind laughter in the bedroom, although Dennis had once made a joke about "pointing and laughing" that sent her into hysterics. Vicca was now on top of her "friend's" husband and grinding her body on top of him. She was rolling her hips and grunting for more, and oddly, speaking in Russian. Dennis had no idea that his wife even knew any Russian. Her body was now slamming against his and he was the closest to orgasm he had been that night. This Russian beauty was putting the entirety of herself into the sex. She was raunchy and driven, her hands moved almost independently of her body as they stroked and caressed her love. Finally, she announced "You may cum!" Vicca said, granting him her permission. "Cum in my hot, tight pussy and fill me with your thick, white seed!" Dennis sure hoped she meant it, because he was at the point of no return. His mind went blank and he came and then – he was out like a light.

When he finally came to, Jessica was sitting beside him. She looked like his wife once more, her hair was hanging loose again and she was wearing the filmy white negligee he had given her for their honeymoon. She handed Dennis a cup of coffee, which he accepted gratefully. "Sheoutfucked you!" JJ said to her husband as she sipped on her own cup of coffee. "I'm going to have to have a word with that bitch and find out how she did it! I should be the only one outdoing my man!"

Dennis laughed. Okay, if that was the way JJ wanted to play it, he'd go along with the game. No matter what JJ wanted or needed, he was always going to make sure that she got it. Although he had to admit to himself, his motivations were a bit selfish – he sure as hell wouldn't have minded a visit from "Vicca" again in the not too-distant future.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12