The Biography of Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Oh Christ, he's made me cum again," Brooke sighed and let her body quake. "Babe, let's you and me do asixty-nine and he can alternate between our cunts. If I get too much of this without a break, I might faint from pleasure," she teased.

Brooke's suggestion appealed to JJ and she soon took it to heart. Her body felt satisfaction at the familiar sensation of Dennis' cock entering her body. He was taking it a bit easier on her, wanting to keep pace with her and with Brooke. For a man having his first three-way, Dennis had surprisingly good instincts. He wasn't forcing anything and he was giving equal time, as much as was possible, to both of them. Jessica was very proud of him and delighted that she had thought to organize this little tryst.

Dennis was a stud and he knew it, yet he wasn't superhuman. He couldn't endure much more of this, between the two snug pussies, his dick felt raw. He glanced over at JJ and she looked back at him. She knew the signs and nodded as he pulled out of her pussy and held his dick in front of the two women. Both women grinned happily and engulfed his shaft between their lips as his load shot into two very happy mouths.

As she walked along the warm, sandy beach, Jessica remembered each and every detail of that first night. The way she felt, a sense of euphoria she had only ever achieved with those two she loved most. It had been the first night, yet it had been far from the last. A bond had been formed between the three of them, a sense of trust. Since that time, Brooke and Dennis had become the best of friends and her best friend no longer gave a second thought to fucking Dennis if they both wanted it. Why, only a few days earlier, Brooke had walked into the house, dropped her tube top and shorts to the ground and given Dennis a blowjob while his wife watched. It might have seemed crazy to a lot of people, but for the three of them, it worked just fine.

She walked on, ready to start the work day and wondered what her husband was doing right now. Probably still sleeping, Dennis was not an early riser. Of course, she wouldn't have put it past Brooke to take advantage of her absence and have a little bit of fun ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12