The Bondage Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt it with a sudden jolt - Brittney's tongue was now in her pussy. It felt so warm and sexy that she had to reciprocate. Aubrie might not have had any previous experience, but she had done a lot of reading. She knew what asixty-nine was and she moved into that position as if she had been doing it with girls for centuries and not for under an hour.

"She's incredible," Ryan whispered to his eldest child while his wife slurped his cock.

"I totally agree daddy, she's a wonderful addition to our group," Frankie smiled. "She's only just started and she's already acting with the instincts of a slut. We have to give Brittney some kind of reward for arranging this."

"You're absolutely right princess, I'll leave that up to you," Ryan smiled as he stood up. His women understood that it was now time for him to act and with great deference to his position as master of his domain, removed his clothing. He got in behind Brittney and tapped her shoulder. "It's time," he said to Brittney. "You go and join the others, we'll all talk later."

Aubrie looked up at her uncle, gazing at him with eyes that were almost glazed over. Her experience with her cousin had been amazing, she wanted their pleasure to go on forever. Now she saw her first naked cock and male body and her own body was overwhelmed with new feelings. Her uncle took her trembling hand and helped her rise to her feet. With only a few gold chains adorning her body and sexy high heels, the young teen stood before him, proud of her body.

"You've never sucked cock before, have you?" He asked. She shook her head and her answer seemed to please him. "Good - it will be a pleasure to help you learn. I'm sure you have good instincts, you're a member of the family. Go slow, be careful, don't bite and don't squeeze too hard."

Aubrie nodded and followed her uncle's instructions. At first, she was tentative. It was difficult getting her uncle's massive cudgel in her mouth, but she managed. At first, the gagged at the invasion, that did not last. She began to suck, lick and whirl her tongue around the massive glans in an effort to please this incredible sexual being.

"I can't believe it," Brittney gasped as her mom parted her legs and began servicing her, while she in turn, played with Frankie's bouncy, perfect tits. "She's doing everything right and without hesitation, like it comes naturally to her."

"Maybe it does," Frankie commented as she felt the tingles moving through her body, the kind Brittney had already learned to provide. "There are natural athletes, right? Maybe there are natural sexual athletes as well."

"I suppose that might be true," Brittney sighed. "I'm just glad it was us who found her first."

"About that," Frankie grinned with a smile that let her kid sister know something was up. "Daddy says you earned a reward - so stay on your toes. It's going to be a surprise."

Brittney's ears pricked right up because she knew what that meant - some kind of romantic or sexual favor. In the last little while since becoming involved with her clan, her favors had been, to a one, memorable. She couldn't wait to see what this one held in store. She turned her attentions back to the moment, one eye on her sister and the other, on her gorgeous girl cousin.

Aubrie was doing her best to please Uncle Ryan, hoping she wasn't making too many rookie mistakes. She wasn't, her curly hair bobbed up and down and Ryan was trying hard to maintain control. The new ones, they were always so eager. Once again, he brought Aubrie to her feet and led her to the upstairs bedroom. The other three went to follow, but he shook his head "no" and closed the door. All 3 of the women were disappointed, yet Ryan's - the master's - word was law. He wanted to initiate his niece in private, so private it would be.

"I-I'm yours to command, sir," Aubrie said without letting her voice betray her. While understanding her place, she still stood with pride. Brittney had told her that daddy insisted all his girls be proud, strong young women with bright futures ahead of them. She would do nothing to betray that trust. "As the genie said, your wish is my command."

"No, no, you misunderstand," Ryan explained. "A good master takes care of his possessions. You were wonderful out there, now it's my turn. I'm going to arouse you to a fever pitch and when it comes time to fuck you, you'll be in a sexual euphoria."

"It all sounds so marvelous, why do people make such a big deal out of this?" Aubrie questioned. In another time, he might have thought she was talking too much, but with time would come clarity. "You'll discover the hypocrisy of society over time," Ryan confessed. "Right now, please get on the bed, stretch out and prepare for pleasure."

"I - I trust you, sir," Aubrie said in a voice like tea and melted honey. "I'll follow your instructions to the letter."

"No need at this time," Ryan insisted. "At this time, it's all about you. A good master knows when his pets need looking after. This is your time, so display your body for me and let me see what a prize you are."

None of the boys she had dated had made her feel like this. Older men knew where it was at. The sheets felt very sensual and she was sure they were some kind of high quality fabric. Uncle Ryan had thought of everything, right down to the music and the dimmer switches on the lights. She posed on one elbow as her uncle almost circled the plush bed, taking all of her in full view.

"My brother is a bonehead," Ryan sighed. "If I had someone who looked like you living under my roof, you wouldn't have started dating until your mid-20's," he teased.

"I don't get daddy, either," Aubrie confessed as her uncle sat down. She ran her fingers over his broad shoulder and back. He's a handsome man, but he's got the sex drive of a Benedictine monk."

"What about your mother?"

"I don't know, sir," Aubrie said with due respect. She knew never to forget that. "My mom's so beautiful, I hate to think she isn't getting her needs met by daddy."

"Ask around," Ryan suggested - which she knew to be more than that - to his niece. "I don't want anyone in my family trapped in a rotten marriage, even if it is to my brother."

"Yes sir, I'll try to find out what I can," Aubrie said with respect to her uncle. Ryan smiled at his niece as it was apparent she was eager to move on to the main event. His family watched with full attention as Ryan sat on the bed.

"Sit down on my cock, facing away from me," Ryan told the slender girl. "I can play with you as I desire and we'll get deeper penetration. It might hurt a bit, but you'll adjust and it won't hurt for too long. Brittney?!" He called out to his daughter who was listening just outside the bedroom.

"Yes, Daddy?" The pint-sized brunette jumped the instant her Daddy's voice rang out, running into the bedroom with everyone following. "Is there something I - we - can do for you?"

"Not for me, but for yourself and your cousin," Ryan told her. "You've done such a good job preparing Aubrie for out little gathering that I think you deserve some small rewards. We'll talk later, but when I'm fucking her, you two can kiss and play around. Lick her pussy when my cock goes in. When I cum, you two share it all and if the other twosluts put on a good enough show, they can have the remainder. Everyone understand?"

Everyone did, they would not have dared disobey. Aubrie felt the thickness of uncle Ryan's cock entering her body, she felt he would almost hit her cervix. At first she wanted to scream because it did hurt, it hurt a lot - and then, she realized just what a smart and sexy uncle she had. It had stopped hurting and now, it felt amazing. She began to move and bounce upon it while her pervy cousin licked her pussy and her uncle's cock. Every so often, Brittney would move up a little so that they could kiss. Kissing girls was fun and she saw her aunt and Frankie really heating up together.

As the thick cock transformed her forever, Aubrie made her decision - this was the way she wanted to live her life. She wanted to be free to have as much sex as she wanted with whoever she wanted. Now that she was an adult, tough if her father didn't like it. She would be respectful in his own home, but anywhere else, she would do as she pleased. If daddy didn't like it, maybe she could move in with her relatives until she found her own place? After all, they would have another willing and horny fuck toy. Brittney's licking tongue, her uncle's skilled hands and wonderful cock, this could go on for hours and Aubrie wouldn't have minded.

Aubrie slammed her body against her uncle's wonderful cock, hearing the sexy slapping sounds their bodies made. She wanted to fuck him back and prove herself worthy of being a member of the incestuous circle. She had no idea that she had already done that by her sheer lust for sex and everything she had displayed that day. Every person in the room was impressed by her, Ryan included. She was as insatiable for cock and sex as his wife and daughters and he intended to keep her around. His hands guided the teen until her head snapped back and she screamed out with her very first orgasm. Ryan's cock shot out a huge load into Aubrie's cunt. His daughter, who hung on her daddy's every word, started to lick her cousin clean, sharing Ryan's spunk with Aubrie. The look in the girl's eyes was almost as if she was in another world and maybe, she was. When she thought she'd done enough, she moved away to let Frankie and Brooke have a go. Brittney smiled up at her daddy, who nodded, indicating what a wonderful thing she had accomplished. Daddy's approval meant more to her than anything and she basked in the warm sense of accomplishment. Now she could just relax while Daddy got his strength back. Her cousin was far from finished, now that Frankie and her Mommy had their clutches on her. With a quick thought, Brittney jumped up and ran to the kitchen. She made a huge pot of coffee and got out a coffee cake from the freezer to go with it. Brittney correctly assumed they would all need some nourishment sooner, rather than later.

It was difficult for Aubrie to even remember the girl she had been back then. She had come so far and soon, she would be someone's wife. Despite the thrill that prospect gave her, was she really ready to upend her life all over again?

12