The Bondage Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers

As the days passed, Tina figured that the game was over. The gifts stopped coming. Maybe SECRET realized that she wasn't interested anymore.

That changed when Tina went to work in the morning, and there was a wrapped gift on her office desk. It was the first time anything had been delivered to her work, and she was getting peeved.

It was a wrapped box with a pink bow on top. Tina had enough of the games and she ripped the package open.

Inside was a black collar and what looked like a small vibrating device. She was angered that something so explicit was sent to her office. There was also a note, but she ignored it.

She put the things back in the box and placed it on the floor, underneath her desk, so no one would see it.

Then she went to the elevator and went to the upper floor to look for her boss.

To her luck, Catherine had just finished a short meeting. The two women saw each other and Tina went inside the office without being invited.

"Anything I can do for you?" Catherine asked, closing the door.

"Those gifts from SECRET, I want it to stop."

The boss nodded. "I heard about your little fit at the last event."

"What did you expect? People were having sex in the middle of the room and someone made a derogatory comment towards me."

"Tina, you're still the same woman I knew from college."

"That's a good thing I hope."

"In many ways," Catherine replied. "But life's too short. Sometimes, we have to grow and enjoy life. Believe me, I know what my reputation is. People think I'm a real bitch. And I can be sometimes. But I've changed."

"Because of SECRET?"

"This may sound absurd, but it's more than just great sex. It's a lifestyle. I've learned to be humble."

Tina shook her head. "Okay, where's Catherine, and what have you done with her?"

"I'm still here," Catherine smiled. "But I've learned a great deal of humility from the things they've put me through. They've made me appreciate the beauty of the female orgasm. And they've taught me that sometimes it's better to give than receive."

It was slightly startling for Tina to hear her friend be so candid about her sexual feelings. Tina knew about Catherine's sexual habits, but never in this way. Catherine had always been someone who viewed sex as nothing more than a quick pleasure- nothing with any emotional feelings involved.

"I'll give it another chance," Tina sighed. "But this SECRET thing is really getting on my nerves."

"Why? Did they give you anything interesting lately?"

"You don't want to know."

"Of course I do."

Tina shrugged. "A collar and some sort of vibrating device."

"Oh my."

"Why? What does it mean?"

Catherine gave a sly grin. "It means SECRET has determined that you're a natural submissive. That's what the collar is for. It represents your new sexual identity. You won't be disappointed."

***

The gift was still on the floor when Tina returned to her office. She sat behind her desk and stared at it. The note inside the package was still unread. She didn't want to read it, especially since she had just been given a collar & vibrator.

Nevertheless, she promised her boss that she would keep an open mind, so she picked up the package and placed it on her desk.

She opened the note and read it:

Dear Tina,

We've noticed that you work too hard. Wouldn't it be nice to have a brief moment of relaxation to help your day?

It might be time for a new office ritual. Are you ready?

Turn the vibrator on, slid it under your panties. Let it touch your clit.

Do it until you climax. Yes. In your office.

Happy orgasm.

Love,

SECRET

At that point, Tina almost wanted to laugh. Masturbating in her office was an incredibly risky move because the front wall of her office was made of glass. There were employees on the other side doing their work.

If any of those employees looked through the glass, they would have seen Tina masturbating with a small vibrator underneath her desk.

The idea was crazy. It was inappropriate. But it was also exciting.

Tina was willing to give SECRET another chance, and she was willing to listen to her friend's recommendation.

Her eyes looked through the glass wall of her office. Everyone was hard at work. Everyone was busy.

She picked up the tiny vibrator and wondered if she could actually do it. She twisted the vibrator to activate it. The thing vibrated gently.

Tina didn't know whether to smile or throw it away. But she knew she was slightly aroused. It was a fun idea, no matter how crazy it was. And it had been a while since she had a decent orgasm. Her mind was overworked, and her pussy was undersatisfied.

Her eyes did another quick scan through the glass wall. Everyone was busy working, as they should be.

Tina discreetly slid the little vibrator underneath her office skirt, and underneath her panties. She kept her eyes forward the entire time, making sure no one was watching.

The tip of the little vibrator touched her clit and it felt amazing.

An exhibitionist rush flowed through her veins. It was mentally exciting. And it was physically pleasurable. The fear of getting caught was a unique thrill. It was something she never expected to enjoy.

It usually took Tina a while to orgasm from masturbation. But on that morning, the orgasm came faster than usual.

***

Something strange was happening. She felt conflicted. On the one hand, Tina wanted to end the little game with SECRET. On the other hand, she enjoyed the office orgasm she had with the vibrator. In fact, she did it again the very next day, while employees were working nearby.

As the days passed, Tina hadn't heard from SECRET again. A part of her was curious about what other activities they would have in mind. With the amount of time she waited, it must have been something special, she hoped.

Her question was answered when she arrived to work on Friday morning. There was another gift wrapped package on her desk, with a red bow on it.

Tina sat by her desk and looked around to make sure none of the other employees were looking at her. As expected, they were too busy working.

She carefully opened the package to find a small dildo, perfume, and make-up. Of course, there was another letter.

She opened the letter and read it:

Ms. Tina,

You live a busy life. You work too much. Isn't that what everyone says about you?

So why not mix business & pleasure?

Have the best of both worlds.

Tonight, we want you to wear your high-heels, black dress, perfume, and the make-up. Oh, and the butt plug too.

10 pm. Don't be late.

Love,

SECRET

The letter itself wasn't the shocking part. The shocking part was that they gave her the address to Cobolt Lansing headquarters, which was only a few blocks away.

It wasn't hard to figure out that Tina was expected to be the 'submissive' for the power corporate leaders.

'Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?' Tina thought.

She could always refuse. She wasn't obligated to attend the sex party, or whatever the hell it was. But why not? She had absolutely nothing to lose, and plenty of hot orgasms to gain.

Tina folded the letter and put it back inside the package. Then she closed the package. The last thing she needed was for anyone to peek inside her office to find a butt plug sitting on her desk.

It wasn't long until Tina decided that she would go that night. If she felt uncomfortable at the gathering, she could just leave.

The matter was settled and she needed to focus on work.

***

After a shower, Tina sat naked in front of her dresser mirror. She put special emphasis on making her hair neat. Then came the make-up.

On her dresser table, there was another letter which she had found giftwrapped on her bed a while ago. It read:

Dearest Tina,

Tonight is about journey & exploration. It's your chance to let go. It's your chance to shine.

Wear the collar around your neck.

Be brave. Be proud. Be alive.

See you tonight.

Love,

SECRET

For some reason, those words resonated with Tina. It's like they knew exactly what to say to get Tina excited.

When her make-up was done, she was surprised by how different she looked. The colors were much bolder than what she would normally use. Her eyeshadow was dark, her cheeks were colored, and her lips were bright red.

It made her look far more sexy than usual. She would never wear make-up like that for work. Ever.

She stood up and wore her black bra & panties. Then the stockings on her legs. Then the black dress. Finally, that embarrassing collar around her neck. She knew that the collar had marked her as a submissive.

The worst part was the butt plug on the counter. She stared at it for a moment, wondering whether to use it or not. Part of the game was doing whatever SECRET had told her.

She reluctantly picked up the small butt plug, which was only a few short inches, and she coated it with lotion. She squatted down, pulled her panties aside, and pushed the tip of the butt plug against the tight ring of her anus. Another push and it went inside her bottom. Anal sex was never her favorite. But the toy wasn't very big. It was certainly uncomfortable though.

Tina fixed her dress, then put on a coat to conceal the collar around her neck. How else was she able to go outside? There was no way she would let anyone see her like that in public.

Then she put on her high heels and she was ready to go.

Part 3 of 3: The Perfect O Shape

The headquarters for Cobolt Lansing was a beautiful place. It was exactly what someone would expect for a powerful corporation.

She went to the top floor, where the private gathering was held. Someone had taken her coat, and Tina entered the party in her sleek black dress, with the collar wrapped around her neck. She tried her best to appear confident and bold. The task was difficult given the small sex toy inside of her anus.

Once again, all of the men wore the same suits. All of the women wore the same black dress and red lipstick.

About half of the men & women wore collars around their necks to symbolize their submissive status within the gathering. Tina wondered if anyone else had a butt plug inside of their bottom. It would have been so cruel if she was the only one.

Everyone in the crowd looked like they were part of the social elite. They socialized with their drinks in-hand and some light classical music playing in the background. It looked like a formal party, but with erotic tension and desire in the air.

"I'm glad to see you again," a voice said.

Tina turned to see Mr. Harper again, the Cobolt Lansing executive.

"It's nice to be back."

"You look beautiful," he noted, addressing Tina's make-up and well kept appearance.. "I've never seen this side of you before. Frankly, I didn't think you were going to return."

"My boss is very persuasive."

He smiled, "Catherine, I'm assuming. I've seen her at several of these gatherings. I've had her a few times too. She's quite the cunt. An enjoyable cunt, I might add."

"That sounds like her."

"Look, I think we've started on the wrong track the last time we spoke."

Tina raised an eyebrow. "You think so? First you humiliated me during my presentation to your company. Then you said how much you wanted to fuck me during the last party."

"I know exactly what I want in life. I don't apologize for that. Frankly, your firm got the deal, so you'll be making a lot of money."

"I guess I should be thanking you then."

"That's a start," Mr. Harper replied. "But this isn't the place to talk about business."

"Then what should we be talking about?"

He gave a suave expression, "Everyone in this room is here for sex. SECRET changes the meeting locations to keep things exciting. It just so happened that they chose our building for tonight."

Tina was slightly taken aback by Mr. Harper's casual demeanor and openness about everyone's sexual intentions.

"You've obviously done this many times."

"I'm fairly experienced."

"Do you still feel awkward coming here?" Tina asked.

"Not anymore. SECRET has opened my eyes to many things."

"If I can be honest, this whole thing seems very strange to me."

"Yet, you're here," Mr. Harper pointed out.

"I'm a curious girl. You know, the random gifts, the nice clothes, playing dress up, surprise parties..."

"What about the sex and the orgasms?"

Tina gulped. "Maybe that's part of it."

"What was the tipping point? What happened to make you return to a gathering like this?"

"Let's just say that my office hours have become a little more colorful when no one is looking."

He smiled, "I think I understand."

Their attention turned to a woman attaching a leash to a man's collar. The man was made to kneel and to kiss the woman's feet. The man kissed upwards, on the back of the woman's calves, then the back of her thighs, then inner thighs.

The woman lifted her black dress. She wasn't wearing any panties and she slightly bent over, with her legs spread. The man obliged and pressed his face between her butt, performing oral sex on the woman's anus.

More people in the room turned to watch. It was all so casual. No one seemed phased by it.

"What do you think about that?" Mr. Harper asked close to Tina's ear.

"That's certainly not something you see everyday."

"No, it's not."

"Does this excite you?" Tina asked.

"You already know the answer."

"God, this is crazy."

"There's a leash in my pocket," he said. "Would you like it to be attached to your collar?"

Tina's heart pounded. Naturally, she wondered if she would be made to kneel in front of everyone and perform oral sex. Maybe something more explicit. Maybe something less explicit. No matter the outcome, she would have been made to do something submissive in front of everyone.

The thought scared her & excited her.

She briefly looked around the room and saw other executives from Cobolt Lansing. The same executives who had grilled her during her presentation. Soon, if she agreed, she would have to be a submissive servant in front of those same people.

"What if I say 'yes' to your proposal?" Tina cautiously asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"If you say 'yes,' then you will perform your duties. SECRET is entirely optional. No one will force you to do anything. This is your own free will. So, do you choose to be a submissive?"

Mr. Harper took out the leash from his pocket. It was long, thick, and black. The very sight of it made Tina nervous. But it also made her excited.

She was there for a purpose, which was to try new thing. She was there to explore. No one outside of SECRET would ever know. It was her chance.

"Fine," she finally said. "You can put the leash on me."

He smiled, "As you wish."

Mr. Harper attached the leash to the front of Tina's collar. Her body tensed during the simple process. In a brief moment, it was done, and there was a leash attached to her collar, which Mr. Harper held in his hand.

"Follow me," he said.

Mr. Harper gave the leash a gentle tug to tease her. Then he walked towards the other side of the room. She tried her best to walk as casually as possible, while the butt plug was firmly inside her ass.

Tina felt utterly humiliated as the social elites looked at her. People stopped in the middle of their conversations to watch Tina being led by her collar & leash.

It was a terrifying thought that Tina may eventually be doing business with some of those people. But then again, everyone in that gathering was there for the same reason. They were all there for sex.

Tina tried to be brave about being the submissive. She was naturally a confident woman, and she let that show.

Mr. Harper tied the end of the leash to the wall after they reached the other side of the room. Tina was tied near the table where the snacks & drinks were being served. She wasn't going anywhere. She was meant to stay in place.

"What happens next?" she asked in a tense voice.

"Next, I want your panties."

"Here? Now?"

"Is there a better time?"

Tina looked at him skeptically for a moment, then she bent over to pull her panties down to her ankles. She picked up the panties, and with a stern face, she handed it to the business executive.

Through the corner of her eye, she saw people watching her. It made her feel embarrassed that Mr. Harper took the panties and put them in his pocket. She knew she was never getting them back.

"On your knees."

Tina briefly froze. "What?"

"You heard me. Get on your knees."

It was another crossroad in Tina's decision to participate in the gathering. She had already done so much that there was no point in arguing any further.

She got down on her knees. It was an obedient posture. The kneeling position caused her butt to tighten, which only squeezed the butt plug even harder. Most humiliating of all, more people turned to look at her, wondering what would happen next.

In an unexpected moment, Mr. Harper began to remove his neck tie. Tina didn't know what to expect. But it all became clear.

"I'm going to blindfold you," he said. "Don't be afraid."

For some reason, Tina held her breath as Mr. Harper bent over to blindfold her. She continued holding her breath while Mr. Harper used his smooth neck tie to cover her eyes, and he tied it behind her head. When it was done, Tina exhaled and took a deep breath.

Being blindfolded gave her a totally new feeling of helplessness. She had never been blindfolded before, although an ex-boyfriend had once suggested it. She turned it down because she refused to give up control.

Ironically, she allowed herself to be blindfolded by a man she barely knew, in a room full of people, while she was on her knees.

Her mind raced, wondering what would happen next. She had no idea. She was at the mercy of Mr. Harper. All while strangers watched.

While on her knees, Tina felt the back of her dress being lifted. A soft hand touched her bare bottom. The unexpected touch made her flinch. But she quickly relaxed. The touch had the softness of a female hand. The female hand rubbed her bare bottom in a caressing way.

"She's so beautiful," a woman said.

Tina was pleasantly surprised that she was being touched by a woman. She wished she could remove the blindfold and see who it was, but that was against the game they were playing.

"She's a real beauty," a man said. "I love seeing her collared."

The feminine touch continued rubbing Tina's butt. Then another woman touched her butt also. Tina felt her heart beating faster as two women rubbed her bare bottom. The female hands lifted Tina's dress, and she wondered if her bare pussy was exposed to the crowd.

Most of all, she wondered how many people were watching.

She heard the sound of pants being unzipped. Deep down, she prayed and hoped that things wouldn't go too far.

"Open your mouth," Mr. Harper said. "Make a nice round circle-shape with those beautiful lips of yours."

The request made her stomach sink. But it also made her pussy wet. The idea of giving oral sex in front of a room full of people, while blindfolded, was a scary thought. It was far beyond her wildest fantasy.

Her lips obeyed. The red lipstick covered mouth opened, then formed a perfect O-shape to allow entry.

With her eyes blindfolded, she felt the tip of a hard penis against her lips. The cock pushed and entered her mouth. She accepted it and she wrapped her lips around the hardened shaft. She began to suck.

The feminine hands continued rubbing Tina's bare bottom while her mouth continued to suck the hard cock. Her pulse raced. It felt like a dream. A wild sexual dream, which should never be done in real life. But there she was, blindfolded, and experiencing it.

"What a beautiful slut," a man in the audience said. "God that woman knows how to suck."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers