The Butterfly Effect Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! I had just admitted to having seen Ian's hard cock. But then, why hadn't Nella shown surprise? Or anger for that matter? Did she know? Had she seen or heard me and Ian this morning? Shit! Here I had been trying to know what Nella had in mind and I ended up letting her know a secret... She looked at me for a while as these thoughts raced through my mind, then asked another question. "Can I ask if Jonathan is a shower or a grower?"

"Oh... A shower. Luckily for me..." I laughed, and she joined me, dispelling the awkward moment. "He does get very thick, but if he got much longer as well I'd probably be in a wheelchair right now!"

We both laughed at that, then relaxed in the water. After taking another sip of her third, fourth? glass of wine, Nella asked me, softly, without turning to look at me "Ever fantasized about being fucked by these two at the same time?"

At any other time, I would have feigned shock and distress, but today, I decided to do my part in the butterfly effect's long chain of dominos. "Yep..." I said, as softly as she had, without looking at her either.

"Me too... Now that I've seen Jonathan naked... Hmmm." she added, while sipping the delicious wine.

"Indeed..."

It was a completely surreal bit of conversation. When the wind picked up about ten minutes later, we both looked up and the now partially hidden sun and knew we had to get out. We walked out, dried ourselves and dressed up before going back to the house. In silence. We were still in that strange mood, but just before Nella opened the door, she told me that was really glad to be here with me and Jonathan. I took her hand in mind, squeezed her palm twice and added a quick "Likewise, my sexy friend." We were both grinning as we walked in an gave each of our husbands a kiss. They were a bit puzzled, but Nella and I shared a look and remained silent.

***

As clearly as the storm that was about to break, Nella and Aria had shared something in the stream. I was very curious about it, but both girls were tightlipped. At least until one of them left. Someone had to make a trip to the market in town, about fifteen minutes away, before we could fix dinner. Aria volunteered and asked Ian to come along. When they left, Nella and I shared a long look. Then a smile. Then Nella removed her bikini top. "I do need a shower..." I was grinning as we walked to the bathroom and soon I was in the shower with her. After a long first kiss, during which my hard cock made its way up and between our bodies, I asked her "So, what was that about with Aria?"

"Well, she made a mistake. She accidentally revealed that she had seen Ian's cock while it was erect."

"How did she manage to do that?" I asked, surprised. "It doesn't seem like the kind of subject you dropped into a conversation accidentally."

"Well, Ian has a rather long cock..." Nella hesitated.

"I know. We talked about it once, a couple of years ago."

"Oh? Interesting!" Nella replied, smiling.

"You don't have to worry about my feelings. I know I'm not particularly long, just as I know that I make it up with girth..."

"Indeed... By the way, why are you not inside me right now?"

Turning Nella around, I squatted a bit until I was able to push my cock between her buttocks and deeper until I felt her hot pussy. Despite having both hands on her hips, I did not push into her as hard as I wanted. After years of experience with a thick cock in the shower, I knew that water and natural lubrication didn't alway mix so well. But as I pushed up against her generous buttocks, I didn't hear any moan of pain from her.

Instead, she was pushing against the wall, then screamed a loud "Fuck!" as I went as deep as I could. It was the second time that I found myself inside Nella's pussy, and the feelings were as intoxicating as they had been this morning. I felt her muscles relaxing slowly before my intrusion, spasming sometimes in attempts to adjust to my size. Somehow, even though Nella's hips were a lot more voluptuous than Aria's, she felt significantly tighter than my wife.

Gently now, fucking her slowly as the hot water ran over us, I asked her to keep going.

"Well, Ian's length is only obvious when he's hard. When I told her that I thought you had a very nice cock— Fuck!" she paused, then added "Please fuck me harder, I'll hurry with the conversation..." I happily obliged, beginning to ram my cock harder into her. "So when I said that, she replied by saying that she thought Ian had a nice cock too, and very long to boot. But she couldn't have known that without seeing him hard..."

"That's it?" I said, trying to focus on the story and not Nella's ass as it was shaking with my thrusts.

"One more thing... Fuck me harder..." she cried out very loudly, knowing we were alone "Damn it Jonathan, don't mess with me. Take me! Ohhhh, shiiit! Damn that's so good!" Nella said as she leaned forward more and more, allowing me deeper penetrations.

"Go on, I'm curious!" I was, but I had to admit that I was barely following her story by now. The sight of my large cock disappearing into her was still mesmerizing.

"After that, I asked her if she had ever thought about letting you two fuck her. She had. And I said that I had too..."

I didn't reply, at least not with words. Instead, to Nella's surprise, I pulled out, turned her around and pushed her down on her knees. Grabbing her head with one hand and my cock with the other, I guided my cock into her mouth. She was surprised anew by my girth, but managed to take a lot of me inside her. "Raise your ass, Nella. Raise your ass as if Ian were behind you, his long cock hard ready for your pussy." Nella moaned and sucked me harder. She had one hand on my cock and balls and the other between her legs. "Yes, that's a good girl... Serve your two men!"

Nella looked at me, a mix of lust and anger in her eyes. I grinned and kept going. "Would you like to have Aria in here as well, caressing you all over, sucking and biting your huge fucking breasts, one hand on your clit as Ian fucked you and you sucked me?" Her eyes changed and the look in her eyes told volumes. She would like that. A few moments later, I asked "Does Ian sometimes take your ass?" Once again her eyes, and the little smile around my thick shaft, told me that he did, and that she liked that. "Really? He pushes that long cock all the way inside your delicate ass? Would you like him to do that now? Can you imagine it now?"

It didn't take that much more for her to climax. Knowing that we were finally alone, Nella didn't need to restrain her moans. And cries. And shouts. I was taken aback by the intensity of her climax. Aria was quite orgasmic, but not all that vocal. Nella's climax was a show in itself. Still on all fours, one hand stretching her pleasure, Nella had pulled away from my cock. As she cried out, I walked behind her and knelt. When I pushed my cock into her pussy again, it fanned the flames of her climax. I didn't know if she was having a long climax or two very close ones, but I didn't mind. I was driving her like a madman, using both my hands on her hips to fuck her hard. Very hard.

I got the feeling yesterday that Nella wasn't used to being take really hard. But today, in the shower, she was enjoying every hard slapping moment of it. Every time my thighs hit her ass and my cock ploughed deep, she moaned or cried, still in the throes of a long climax. I was tempted to reach forward and grab a fistful of her hair, but refrained. Instead I just fucked her hard, and listened with pleasure as her moans became louder again. "Fuuuuuuck!" she cried again, and I was startled to discover that she was having another climax. "So fucking big! So fucking good... Harder!" I was grinning, on the verge of uncontrollable laughter: I was fucking as hard as I could, and her body was living proof. She was being ravaged, her entire body shaking and trembling, being rocked like a small bird in a storm. And she was loving every single thrust I was driving into her.

Finally, it was my own climax that broke the rhythm. The delicious feeling of her spasming pussy around my cock was eventually too much. As opposed to this morning when we'd had to be silent, I was now free to let my orgasm bloom completely. I felt my pleasure ratcheting upwards with each thrust and pushed on and hard as long as I could, feeling my sperm filling her pussy a second time. Very soon the pleasure was too much and my body half collapsed against her. I remained inside her as long as I could, as it was clear that Nella's orgasm would stretch a lot longer than mine ever could.

Eventually we both got up and took proper showers. Before getting out, Nella asked "So, Jonathan, are you sure would let Ian and I climb in your bed and fuck your wife?"

"You have to ask? Only as long as I could fuck you two in return..."

We laughed as we got out of the shower, naked and unafraid of getting caught. The market was far enough away that Aria and Ian couldn't make the round trip so quickly. We eventually dressed and made ourselves presentable, but I'm sure that Nella was thinking the same thing as I was: after this afternoon's naked swim, proper clothes seemed to matter less and less. Then again, maybe it was best not skip too many steps at once.

***

Five minutes after leaving for the market, I realized that I had left my purse on the bench next to the door. "Oh damn... Ian, could you check if there's money in the glove compartment?"

"Er, nope. Not a dime. And I don't have my wallet either."

"Argh... We have to go back. I'm penny-less. And that will destroy any chances we'd had of beating the storm."

I hated forgetting things and having to turn around, but then again, I was so happy that I didn't really mind. And in any case, after the swim I had chosen clothes that would make any soaking a fun occasion. I don't often wear white tops, but I had one I really liked which was loose, low cut and rather thin. If I did get wet wearing it, I'd instantly be able to compete in a wet shirt contest. And because I chose a similarly thin and mostly see-through white bra to go underneath, well...

Once back home I ran to the house, more because I was excited than because I wanted to beat the storm. I opened the door, reached in to grab my purse and was ready to head back out when I heard something unexpected. Well, unexpected wasn't the exact word. I heard Nella crying in obvious sexual pleasure. "One more thing... Fuck me harder..." Nella cried out very loudly, confident that they were alone "Damn it Jonathan, don't mess with me. Take me! Ohhhh, shiiit! Damn that's so good!" And punctuating her every word was the sound of flesh hitting flesh in the shower. They were going at it very hard. My heart skipped a beat, but, much to my own surprise, I felt a little smile growing on my lips. I was even tempted to go in and listen some more, or even possibly watch.

Grinning now, even if my heart was still racing and my mind was somewhat messed up, I pulled back and began closing the door silently. And then I stopped and went back in. I wanted to hear. I removed my sandals and sneaked back in. The bathroom door was closed, so I couldn't see anything, but the next thing I heard made my temperature rise. It was Jonathan, and they were obviously roleplaying. "Raise your ass, Nella. Raise your ass as if Ian were behind you, his long cock hard ready for your pussy." Obviously Nella had told Jonathan about her fantasy of being taken by both of them... And he had willing played along.

What I heard next excited and quieted me at the same time. Jonathan kept taking, and I concluded that Nella was blowing him. He said "Yes, that's a good girl... Serve your two men!" I was shocked, not by the words, but by the throb of pleasure I felt between my legs. "Would you like to have Aria in here as well, caressing you all over, sucking and biting your huge fucking breasts, one hand on your clit as Ian fucked you and you sucked me?"

This time my knees went weak and I grabbed a hold of a chair. Oh my Gods... Here I was trying not to take it too fast with Ian, unsure about Nella... And the sexual goddess was on her knees sucking my man's cock while he fantasized about a foursome... "Does Ian sometimes take your ass?" Jonathan kept going, and my mouth was dry as I waited for her answer. I heard a few muffled moans, but she didn't speak. "Really? He pushes that long cock all the way inside your delicate ass?"

When I pictured Ian assfucking Nella with me right next to them, I felt such a surge of lust and wetness between my legs that I knew our world was forever changing right there and then. Silently I left, my head now filled of Ian's cock sodomizing me! It had been so long since I'd felt a real cock in my ass... I loved Jonathan and loved his cock, but it was just too big to fit back there. I was all wet, and trembling slightly, as I got back in the minivan with Ian and there was no way I could fake my way out of this feeling. As soon as I closed the door and he looked at me, he got a very concerned expression on his face. "Aria? What happened? Are you alright?"

"Well, it depends. I have a bad news and a good news. Which one do you want first?" I asked him, taking deep breaths to try and calm down.

"Bad news first..." he looked really worried.

"Well, there's no easy way to say this, but I caught Nella and Jonathan having sex in the shower."

"Oh... I thought that might happen." was his rather quiet answer.

"What? What the fuck do you mean?" I asked, both shocked and relieved at the same time. Was that even a possible combination for a normal human? As Ian took a breath to answer me, I stopped him with a finger on his lips and closed my eyes for a moment. He knew? Or at least he guessed? So that's why he was willing to fuck me this morning? Relief was winning on shock, and so was pleasure. "Ok... Tell me more."

"Ever since Monday night, Nella has been talking about opening our sex lives. Yes, opening it enough to include other people. At first she wasn't specific, but soon she began using you as a sort of bait."

"What? I was your bait?" We laughed as I considered everything that had happened since Ian and Nella arrived... "So that was her plan..." I said to Ian. "It explains so much! In any case, go on."

"And it worked! She got me really excited, made me think about you in a very raw, very sexual way and knowing I was freer than I used to be just made things happen. But I was never under the impression that all she wanted to do was let me fuck you. Also, I remembered that you guys had dropped hints of opening up your own sex lives in the past year... Maybe Nella picked up on that faster than I did."

"Yes we did, I have to confess. I told Jonathan that it would never work with jealous Nella... And now she's gone and fucked my Jonathan before I could fuck you." I was shaking my head, a smile still dancing on my lips. Looking up and Ian, I asked him "But now, knowing that they're fucking right now? It doesn't bother you?"

"Yes, yes it does. I don't think I'll be able to rid myself of that engrained feeling for a few days. But think about it Aria. Wouldn't it be nice if what we shared this morning, and a lot more I hope, eventually became the new normal for the four of us?" I grinned, and had to agree... "Oh, and what was your good news?"

"Oh, right!" I said, then managed to slip my panties from under my skirt before throwing them to him. "Just a reminder that seeing the two of them fuck only made me want to fuck you more. In fact, I need to have your fucking huge cock inside me..."

We were laughing as we left for the market a second time, but we weren't laughing as we got out half an hour later. The storm had broken and even a single trip to the minivan would leave us drenched. Ian swore, but I suddenly remembered that it would allow for a new teasing opportunity. "Let's go!" I said, then began running towards the minivan. I opened the door, we threw our bags in the back and hurried to get in front as fast as possible.

We were breathing hard, laughing despite our state. And then Ian noticed my very white and very sheer top. And so he automatically noticed my semi-transparent bra. And so he finally noticed that my hard nipples were plainly visible. What we wanted to do was plain as day, but how and where was another problem. Ian solved it in record time.

"Didn't I see a couple of emergency blankets back there?"

"It think you did... Let me check." Kneeling between the two seats, I leaned towards the back of the van and feigned looking. "I'm not sure... Can you see anything from where you are?"

"It think so." What he could see, of course, was my ass stretching my skirt.

Ian grabbed my ass again, and this time gently bit one of my buttocks. I laughed as I crawled forward, reaching for the blankets. A quick look around told me that the small windows, and most importantly the intense rain, would afford us just enough intimacy for what he had in mind. As I was pushing the grocery bags to the side and trying to spread the blankets into something roughly like a mattress, I felt Ian pushing my skirt all the way up and around my waist.

After kissing my buttocks again, and even licking my pussy from bottom to top, Ian groaned, then said "How strange that I've fantasized about your breasts for years only to learn now that, one, your ass is amazing, and two, that it turned out to be the way the butterfly effect used to bring us here, seconds away from having my cock buried into your pussy..." Before I could reply, he pushed his entire face between my asscheeks and playfully ate me. Because of the awkward position, his nose was forced against my anus and I wondered what Ian thought about anal sex.

But that was for another day. I managed to finish the bare minimum set-up I had in mind and pulled away from Ian's mouth, only long enough to strip completely naked. I turned around, saw that he was nearly naked as well and lay on my back. Looking at his cock as it sprang up from his boxers, I was amazed again. That thing was so long! I had begun to wonder if my imagination hadn't enhanced things since this morning, but no!

Ian crawled between my legs, kissed my pussy once more on his way up, kissed each of my breasts, but I knew he was coming for me, for my other lips. The kiss we shared in that van was the definite turning point for me. I knew what was coming, and knew we had already had sex. This kiss though, that was the clear focus point. His cock teased my pussy, my nipples grazed his chest as I arched upwards, but the kiss was the main event. At least for a while.

At some point, the tip of his cock had become wet after many contacts with my pussy. And, accidentally or not, our random movements made it so that his glans lodged itself in my pussy. At first Ian pushed in, and hard. But then he checked himself and slowed down. "Don't stop... go slow, but don't stop!" As he resumed and I felt his cock open my lips fully, it felt truly wonderful. Mostly because it was a new cock, it was Ian's cock.

But soon I felt him reaching new depths and my eyes opened wide. At first I opened and lifted my legs in a natural reaction, but realized that it would only let him go deeper. A few seconds later, it's my mouth that opened wide... I had wanted his long cock, and now I was getting it. Suddenly it hit bottom, but Ian kept pushing. Releasing his back, my hands grabbed my knees and I pulled them as far back as they would go. The pressures I was feeling were new, and even with my longest dildo, I had never dared to push this deep.

Pain flared for a moment, and my sharp intake of breath made Ian pause. I could feel his face right next against mine, and knew he was grinning. The little bastard was enjoying this. "Pull back nearly all the way and push back in slowly again..." And so he did. This time, fully lubricated and with my pussy a bit more ready, the motion was smoother, more natural. And it was mind-boggingly delicious. When it touched my cervix and kept pushing, my body adapted and relaxed again until I felt him bottom out, his thighs against mine and his balls on my ass. "Don't move..." I croaked, my head thrown back and mouth wide opened again.