The Centaur Ranch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why does this one have a ring on his nose?"

"He is a stallion, and the ring means that he has already made colts in the mares," said the boy.

"Matombo," she read the name on the badge. The centaur lifted his head and looked at her.

"Very good centaur," said the boy as he caressed the male's shaven skull. "Strong, rapid, and docile."

Matombo made an expression of pride at being praised. "If you want to see a mating later, ask the office personnel," the boy went on. "This one here will cover a mare this afternoon."

"Oh, that would be interesting," said Ms. Hsin. "I will ask Mr. Parker to see the breeding."

As she returned to the office, Sean and Linda were busy over some papers. Sean greeted her and took a good glance at her crotch, wondering if the mare's nectar had already had some effect. Ms. Hsin was in fact aroused; her face was flushed, and her nipples were protruding from her blouse.

"Did you like any of them?" Sean asked politely.

"Yes! They are just what I need," said Ms. Hsin.

" Very good... you can talk with Linda about the price, it starts at twenty thousand dollars for the males." He winked at her: "And she told me that you also tasted a mare's cream. May I ask if it has already had some effect?"

"Oh yes!" Ms. Hsin touched her nipples, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"It is very powerful," said Sean with a smile. He was following Ms. Hsin eyes as they focused on Linda's slender body, a gleam of desire on them. Linda shivered as she noticed the glance; she had understood that the lady was a Lesbian, and even attractive, but as she was belted for the next ten days she had brushed aside any further thoughts on that issue.

"Ms. Hsin," said Sean cautiously. "If you are feeling ... er ... if you are in the mood for some pleasure, we can arrange for that without any problems. In fact, we are conducting here some experiments on female sexuality, both with the centauresses and with human volunteers, and if you want to take part in these, you are most welcome."

He waited to see the woman's reaction. She was twisting her hands, as the powerful nectar from a healthy black centauress made its way into her organism. She licked her lips, still embarrassed:

"Well, I must say that it really works..."

Sean smiled understandingly.

"Would you be uncomfortable if we measured your tension? Just for the record? We have here a special instrument for this."

Ms. Hsin was becoming more and more aroused, the itching in her crotch going steadily up. She thought for a moment; that was a most unexpected situation, but what could she lose by trying? She took a deep breath:

"Ah... hum... yes, I think I could co-operate with you..."

Sean lost no time. He looked at Linda:

"Please take the measurer, dear, and measure our guest. I will go out, so she does not feel embarrassed." He turned to the Chinese lady:

"You will have to take off your pants, and Linda will show you how we do this part of the experiment." He went out of the lab and let the two alone.

Ms. Hsin undressed and Linda felt a shiver of excitement down her spine at the sight of the thick bush on her Venus mound, which left apparent a pair of wet, thick labia, at that moment somewhat swollen. She took the measurer and approached it to the labia: the scale read seven. Ms. Hsin moaned a bit when the instrument touched her pussy; she put a finger to it, almost unawares, and began to rub it. But instead of a quick orgasm, as she expected, the tension mounted still more. She opened her eyes and looked at the pretty girl in front of her.

"Er... what does he mean by "arranging for pleasure?" she asked.

"That you can be pleased as you like, either by a male centaur, or by a man, or by a girl, or by a centauress," said Sean, who had come back and was looking at the lady's half-naked body. He had noticed the glare of desire on her eyes as she had looked to Linda. "She is a Lesbian," he thought. "Probably, no cock has entered that pussy for years; therefore, it must be extra narrow and tasty..." Ms. Hsin was embarrassed by being looked at and pulled up her pants as quickly as she could.

Sean had called Linda aside; he whispered to her:

"What do you think of her?

"She is delicious, Sean, but I am belted..." said Linda.

"I have an idea," he replied. "You could please her a bit, but not so much that she gets fully relieved. Then we could persuade her to receive some of the ebony girls' secretion and see what happens. She would stay caged for some days, until she is mad with desire. Then you could have her. What do you say?"

Linda nodded. "That would be very pleasant. But don't try to deceive me, Sean. It is you who want to have her!"

Sean smiled to the young biologist. He turned to his client and said:

"Ms. Hsin, Linda here would love to give you some relief, but we are going to ask you something in exchange. We are testing the effect of centauress cream on different sorts of women, and you are the first Asian to come to our farm. Would you accept stay for some days, and help us with our research? If you accept, I could consider a discount on those colts."

The woman pondered the suggestion. The prospect of having Linda licking her and making her come was very agreeable, and the cut in the colts' price would also be welcome.

"All right," she said.

26. Ms Hsin in heat

Sean opened a drawer and took some sheets of paper from it. It was a contract like the one that the black girls had signed.

"Read this, please." He held his breath: would she agree to the draconian terms?

But Ms. Hsin was too aroused to read anything. She fetched a pen from the desk and signed the last sheet without reading. Sean folded the contract carefully:

"Please take off your pants again and sit on that sofa," said Sean. "Linda?"

"But are you staying here too?" Ms. Hsin's voice had a slight shade of anxiety.

"Well, hum... you know, if you don't mind... It is an experiment, so I'd better stay."

Ms. Hsin sighed. That farm had strange ways, she thought, but her pussy needed badly a good tongue. She went to the sofa and lowered her pants; then she spread her legs and leaned back on the pillows. Linda came to her, knelt down and began to lick her. She did it quickly, feeling the peculiar taste and the softness of the lips. Then, as she felt the woman contracting to an orgasm, she took her tongue off and said:

"Ms. Hsin, I am afraid that the amount of cream that you took is fading away. I would recommend that you take some more of it; the more aroused you are, the stronger the pleasure will be. This is how we do it here."

Ms. Hsin wanted badly that marvelous tongue back on her. "I will take more of it later. Now, please go on."

"Sorry, Ms. Hsin. I have tasted you and I can tell you that the effect is becoming less intense. Would you have some more of the cream? Then you will get relief." ("In a few days," she continued silently to herself). The woman sighed:

"Oh! Then I will take care of this myself..." Her fingers went to her pussy and she began touching it in rapid movements. She closed her eyes as the sensation on her cunt increased to the point where it would normally bring her to climax, but it did not come. Instead, the tension mounted and mounted until it became unbearable, and she began to shake her legs and belly in a vain effort to get relief. She looked at Linda, puzzled, but before she could utter a word the girl spoke:

"Sorry, but this won't help; touching it at this stage will only increase your discomfort. We don't know why, but it is so. I know it from experience." Linda was opening a flask containing one of the black girl's cream they had just collected. She went to Ms. Hsin with a good spoonful of it on her hand. "Please open your mouth and take it." As Ms. Hsin licked the spoon clean, Linda took a good amount of cream and rubbed it gently on the woman's labia.

"Ms. Hsin, if you allow me a suggestion, you would be wise to let me restrain your hands until the secretion makes full effect."

"How so, restrain?" was the surprised reply.

"We have a special resting place for the persons that are taking centauress cream. Would you like to come with me and see it?"

"Yes, why not..." Ms. Hsin dressed herself and let herself be led to the room behind the lab. She could not repress a low scream of amazement as she saw the naked black girls collared and attached by chains to the bars of what looked like a big cage. The chains came from something between their legs; they were lying or squatting on mattresses spread on the cement floor.

"These are our other volunteers," said Linda. "Would you allow me to bring you inside and restrain your hands? Then you will have to wait a bit until the secretion develops its full effect. Later," Linda pursued with a smile, "you can have any of them to please you, but only if you accept the conditions of the experiment."

Ms. Hsin's eyes were wide open, evaluating each of the girls in front of her. She had never had a black partner, and was very curious about how it would feel to make love to one. "What is that between their legs?"

"It is a chastity belt. We don't want them to spoil the effect of the secretion, so they have agreed to wear them for some time. But you would not be belted! I would just attach your hands so that you don't mess with your pussy. What do you say?"

The vision of those girls' nice breasts and hips, of their long legs and firm muscles, was too much for the Chinese woman. She wondered what is would be like to lick those succulent pussies and let their tongues please her; besides, her clit was itching more and more, and she needed relief soon. She said:

"Ok... let's proceed then."

"Please take off your clothes and come into the cell," said Linda as she opened the door bolt. The girls stood up as she entered the cage, their chains stretching to maximum length as they tried to touch the white girl's body.

"Quiet, dears... Ms. Hsin here will keep you company for some time." As she entered the cage, Linda took a pair of handcuffs from the shell and swiftly linked the woman's wrists to the wire fabric surrounding the cell.

"I hope you will not be too uncomfortable," she said.

"How long must I stay so?" asked Ms. Hsin, trying to find a comfortable position in that awkward situation.

"Oh, I don't know ... until the substance makes you very horny," said Linda. "Now please excuse me, I have to go back to the lab." She went out from the cage and locked the door. Ms. Hsin watched as she disappeared through the door; she was beginning to doubt whether that had been a wise move.

Three hours later, the cream was now fully active in her organism. She was mad with lust and her arms ached from being held by the cuffs in the same position. She was trying to rub her thighs against one another, but to no avail. She began to scream for help; she had never felt anything like that in her life. From the lab, Sean and Linda heard her screaming.

"It seems that our client needs some relief," said Sean with a smile. "I must say she is quite attractive..."

"What is in your mind?" asked Linda.

"Oh, I will have her taste a bit of healthy cock, then belt her for two or three days, in the name of science," replied Sean. "By the way, add twelve thousand dollars to the price of the colts she has chosen. I will take off two thousand, so she will pay an extra ten thousand for the privilege of being tamed."

They went to the cage. Ms. Hsin yelled at them:

"Please take me out of here! This thing has gone too far..."

"Ms. Hsin," said Sean calmly. "I see that you are a bit disturbed. The only thing that can calm you now is to have something inside you. We know this from experience."

"What are you speaking about? Let me free!"

"Please listen, Ms. Hsin. We are dealing with powerful substances here. For your own protection, you have to stay in this room for some days. If you go around the farm with the scent of a tauress, the males could go out of control, and that would be very embarrassing. And if you leave for home now, you could hurt yourself trying to get relief. Believe me, this is the right thing to do."

As he spoke, what he saw was giving him a hard on. The black girls, excited at the prospect of being unlocked, were crawling towards him, their chains stretched to maximum. The Chinese woman was there, her back exposed, her drenched pussy ready to be penetrated. He went behind her and said:

"Now, Ms. Hsin, I will help you out. But please be sensible and co-operate; otherwise you will suffer more that it is necessary."

He unzipped his trousers and began to rub his cock on the woman's ass cheeks. The touch of her skin was agreeable, and her resistance to be subdued was an extra element of arousal to him. He felt as she contracted her muscles when he rubbed his member on her.

"Easy, Ms. Hsin... You will feel better in a few moments..." He ran his fingers around the firm, rosy nipples. She jerked; his hands moved to her neck. He nibbled slowly her face, then went down to her labia and felt them shivering. "Open yourself, Ms. Hsin, you need a cock!"

She had no choice. She spread her legs and let the man's member slide gently into her. He ran his fingers through her black hair, undid the bum and pulled it aside, revealing her face. She was feeling a hunger deep inside her; she shivered again as the man's hands caressed up and down the inside of her thighs, his cock getting moist at her abundant juices. "Move back and forth on it," Sean told her. She obeyed; he stood quiet as she worked on his cock, her ass knocking his belly every time she completed a movement, her moans getting louder with each back thrust she gave.

Sean began to slam his cock into her. In seconds, Ms. Hsin came in the strongest orgasm of her entire life. Wave after wave of shock went through her body; she put her ass up, her legs spread and trembling, her belly contracting, her pussy on fire. She kept shaking her body in a series of climaxes, each stronger than the former, as Sean tugged in; then he spurted a powerful jet into the woman's womb. He growled as the narrow pussy squeezed his cock; she was gasping, her whole body shaking, as the cuffs held her wrists.

The ebony girls were also excited. They tried to reach each other's bodies, but the chains from their belts were too short to allow that. They kept touching their tits and trying to pull out their locks, but to no avail: they safely held them.

Sean took his member from the Chinese lady and went directly to one of the black girls.

"You lick this clean, dear! If you do it well, I will open you up for some time."

The girl hesitated. To lick a man's cock was not in the contract, she was sure. On the other hand, she was getting mad with the tension between her legs, and having seen the woman so well fucked by the farmer had increased her need to have pleasure. There was not much of an option. As she saw the white man stepping aside and threatening to go to the next girl, she held his cock in her hands and began to lick it.

Sean had decided that in an impulse, but he soon saw that it had been a right move. The black girl's lips were delicious, reminding him of Dara's, Kenga's and all the other centauresses he had had in the past few months. He patted the girl's thick hair and looked at the handcuffed woman in front of him. She was panting, her body in a strange angle that Sean thought should be comfortable to hold her weight from the wrists. He said:

"Ms. Hsin, are you well?"

"Y... yes... Now take this out of me... I am tired..."

"I certainly will release your wrists, Ms. Hsin. But we will have to go on with the second part of the experiment. Please excuse me for a minute, I will be right back"

He pulled himself from the girl's mouth and put on his trousers. He went into the lab, and reached for the keys to the ebonies' belts. He also fetched a collar, a new pair of handcuffs and some yards of chain. Then he went back to the cage:

"Ms. Hsin, please pay attention. We will now release your hands, but you have to remain attached for the next few days. So I will place this collar on you; the chain will allow you to move on the ground and be more comfortable than you are now."

As he spoke, he went behind her and placed the collar on her neck. Paying no attention to her protests, he went to the black girl who had just licked him and attached the chain to her collar, clasping a tiny padlock to its end. Then he opened her belt and said:

"Come with me, please!"

As the girl followed him, he went to where Ms. Hsin was and spread her legs. He scooped some of the black girl's nectar and rubbed it gently on the Chinese woman's slit; then he slipped the belt under her crotch, and with a deft gesture clasped the lock on her belly.

"No!!! I will not wear this!"

"Yes, you will, Ms. Hsin. Remember, this is science, and the experiment has to be conducted according to the rules. We will now test the effect of the girl's cream on you; she has been taking centauress nectar for some days now, and we have to see if they has the same effect."

He clasped the other end of the chain to the woman's new collar.

"Now you both will be tied together. I will now release your hands and place the cuffs on this pretty black girl's wrists, behind her back. So she will be at your entire disposal, and you will decide how much pleasure she gets." He cuffed the girl's hands behind her back, so that she could not touch her pussy, even if it was now exposed.

Then he opened Ms. Hsin's handcuffs and watched as went like a tigress over the black girl's body, making her lie down. The latter was so surprised that she showed no reaction; Ms. Hsin began to kiss her mouth, her hands eagerly exploring the girl's curves. They were both linked from their collars; Sean grabbed the ebony girl's ankle and cuffed it to the wire fencing that surrounded the cage.

"You can have her as much as you like," he smiled to Ms. Hsin, who was wrestling with her belt and trying to pull it out from her body. "Please don't mess with the belt; it is meant to let you build up enough tension and produce enough scent to be used in another woman."

Ms. Hsin's eyes went wide open as she heard that. She stopped kissing the girl's nipples and said:

"Am I supposed to... to... to produce what?"

"You are a healthy female, Ms. Hsin. We will scoop you in a few days and try your substance on a white girl, maybe Linda. So we will know for how long the centauresses cream can transmit their effects. Until then, you are free to do as you please with our other volunteer."

"But she cannot please me!" Ms. Hsin hurled.

"Precisely... You are not supposed to be pleased for the next phase. Then we will release you and watch the effect of your substance in another woman. Please be understanding and take the best advantage of the circumstances!"

He smiled at Ms. Hsin's amazed face; then he went out of the cage, locked it and disappeared into the lab. The Chinese lady sighed; she had no choice but to comply. She was attached to this pretty Afro girl; why not taste her in all possible ways? And so she did. She grabbed the black cunt with her lips and ate it as she had always wanted to, feeling the acre taste, the soft lips, and even the curly hair on top of the mound. The girl spread her legs and let the white woman lick her; she needed badly some pleasure.

Ms. Hsin's tension mounted quickly again as she licked, kissed, touched and rubbed the entire body of her partner. She was feeling her own cunt moisten under the belt, but it was impossible to reach it even with a finger. She tried to get some relief making the girl lick her nipples, but it only increased the sensation on her labia. As her neck collar was linked to the girl's, and the latter was chained by her ankle to the wire fencing, she could not move more than some yards into the cage; she finally stopped trying, and took a good look around her.