The Centaur Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the saddle for this one," said Sean. "I want to take her for a ride."

Dara stared at the girl's sleek body as she came back with something in her hands. Linda saddled her and passed the reins through the ring on each side of her collar. The mare felt the woolen touch of the blanket on her back and the different touch of the metal buckle on her soft belly; stirrups were dangling from her sides. She was confused; she felt that something very important had happened to her and to her comrades, something that would change their lives forever, but she could not tell what. As an almost adult centauress, she had animal instincts and the intelligence of a human child of ten yeas; she could speak, formulate ideas, understand what was requested from her, but she was not able to anticipate, from such a novel situation, what its outcome would be. And all that gear was new to her - the collar on her neck, now the riding leather saddle, the locks on the doors... all those things humans could make, and knew how to use...

She felt as Sean jumped on her, and his clear, firm voice telling Linda:

"They have to be fed. Here are the keys to the locks; go and bring them vegetables, bread, fruits, whatever we have at home. You can play with them, but be respectful: they are our guests." Dara could not see, but he winked to the girl. "Guests, you bet," he thought. Linda winked back and went on to feed the centaurs.

Sean sat straight and slapped Dara's rump, pulling the reins close: he could see that the mare felt confused with them. He explained to her how they worked: tug on a side, turn to that side; a pull meant, "stop." He directed her to the low fence surrounding a field.

"You will need to jump when I signal, Dara."

She lifted her head as he pulled the reins; her hands touched them, where they parted from the ring, trying to get loose from the snug collar.

"Calm down, dear! You must obey the reins; they show that you are special, worthy of your master. Those centaurs roaming there in the forest don't have any reins, or a nice collar like yours... Now, jump!"

The centauress took impulse and jumped easily over the fence. She turned her head and looked proudly to Sean, her face glaring with joy.

"I did it!" she exclaimed.

"Of course you did! You are young and healthy... you will bring much pleasure to your master, Dara! Now, when I strike you with my feet, that is a signal for you to run... Soon I will let you jump again."

He was choosing carefully his words. He had not said, "you will jump," but "I will let you jump." He had introduced the word "obey," and she had given no sign of being offended. She was docile, he thought; good sign... he would go slowly, asking one thing at a time, until she would be completely broken in.

He kicked his heels on Dara's sides and she began to gallop in a steady pace. He could feel her strength, her marvelous flexibility under him, and his excitement grew. She was clearly enjoying the ride, carrying his broad frame with no apparent effort.

"It is fun to carry you," she said as she felt his loosening the reins.

"Yes," he snapped. "Fun, yes, but you are meant to serve your master..." He pulled the reins to slow her down. "You trust me, and follow my instructions. You do what I tell you to do... Now, see that creek? You will jump it!"

She felt the kick on her flanks and raced towards the creek. She jumped over it easily: jumping was something she was used to. A hard pull on the reins made her slow down again; she breathed heavily from the racing, small drops of sweat appearing on her forehead. She heard the voice behind her head:

"You will learn to listen to my will, Dara. You are quick to learn, and beautiful too: so strong ... Listen: a master must take care of your kind, keep you warm and well fed. Now follow my reins!"

He was pleased to see that she had listened attentively. He led her though a winding path in the woods; they were still in the farm grounds, as his plan was not to let them out of them for a long time. Then they arrived to another meadow.

"Will you ride the others too, master?" he heard her voice asking.

"I must be master for all of you, Dara. You all need shelter and food. And you will be my best servant, Dara!"

"What isservant, master?"

He made her to halt.

"A servant is one who serves... He is in harmony with his master, does what is necessary for him, and feels happy with that... This is what a servant is."

He dismounted and stretched his hand.

"Lick my hand, Dara!"

She stretched her wide, wet tongue, and licked it.

"Very good..."

She felt as he caressed behind her ear. Things were a bit difficult to understand, but the human seemed kind. He had given her and her companions those nice ornaments; he had told the human girl to feed them. She repeated inwardly the word "servant." That caress on her ear was arousing her; she felt a wave of desire inside her young belly. Then she opened her eyes and saw Sean naked in front of her.

His member was hard; his hands cupped her breasts and felt their volume. She was not busty; her tits were round, with darker nipples on a brown aureole. She saw the man's dick erect in front of her; she touched it with her hands, quite naturally, led by her feminine instincts. She folded her front legs and sniffed it. It was clearly a male's member, she thought, although less conspicuous than the ones her own species had under their bellies.

Dara had just began her period of heat. In her mind she remembered how Kumbo had gone behind her and tried to grab her shoulders; she was still willing to have a male inside her. Actually, that would be the first time she would be covered. So she had not found strange to see the human's cock, and her instincts had told her that this could replace Kumbo's. She heard the voice of the human:

"Try to put you lips on it, Dara."

She was amused by the suggestion. She had never touched a cock with her mouth. What would it taste like? Her lips came on it; she opened her mouth and began to lick it. It was somewhat salty, but not disagreeable.

Sean let her work on his cock for a while, feeling the most agreeable sensations. She had a soft tongue, and was clearly pleased by this novelty. He caressed her head as she licked it on all sides, and then inserted his member in her mouth. "You don't bite it, it is not a carrot!," he joked. "Just suck it as if it were a finger, ok?" Dara nodded and sucked obediently on her master's cock. Sean sighed in pleasure; he could not believe that the girl could be so complying.

After a while he took his member out of her and walked behind her; he lifted her tail and watched the dark lips opening and closing. He rubbed his finger on the open slit and felt how quickly it reacted, wetting his finger with a creamy substance. Dara breathed faster; she was feeling aroused by that caress on her labia, and clearly was offering her still untouched pussy to the human. Sean he found the button at the parting of the labia and pushed down its hood. It was not a mare's pussy, but a woman's; bigger in size, but still definitely human. She was opening it fully now, her hind legs spread open, her fine ass exposed as she kept her tail on top of her back.

Sean entered her gently, and felt as she clenched her cunt muscles on his cock. He slided it to the deepest, felling his balls against her soft rear. She moved back and forth, her hind quarters trembling with pleasure. He could feel himself pulsating in her, her tight walls pulling him in. Dara was having much pleasure too; her juices had a heavy scent. Sean felt her wetness, as she contracted her belly muscles; he pushed in harder and faster... she moaned...

And suddenly Dara felt as if something had taken her from within; waves of pleasure shook her whole body, as she arrived to the climax. She sent out a long whining, deep from her horse nature, and Sean moved out of her. Back to her front, he rubbed himself against her face; in a minute, he had come on her cheek, groaning loudly. She felt the load coming, the sticky touch of it on her cheek, nose and chin. He kept rubbing his cock on her face until it got limp: the softness of her skin was an excellent reliever for the tension he had kept pent up for so long – from the moment, he recalled, he had touched her for the first time, hours ago.

"Lick me clean now, Dara," he said.

She obeyed him, feeling the new taste on the cock: her nectar and her master's cum added up to a savory mixture, and she gave the human's cock long, loving licks.

"You a are a true servant now, Dara... You have served well, like you were meant to."

She uttered again the long, proud whining. Sean looked up to the sky: heavy clouds were gathering quickly, announcing the incoming tempest.

"We must return," he said, jumping on her back. "Quickly, to the stables!

3. Learning to obey Master

She began to walk, cautiously, as the thick drops made the ground slippery. Soon a heavy curtain of water made it difficult to see ahead; she went on, and this time she did not jump over the creek, but crossed it with the utmost care. They went through the fields and to the fence; this was easy to jump, and she did it. The stables were now within sight: she walked to the enclosure and entered the one Sean directed her to, on the side he intended to keep the females.

"You see, Dara, your fellow servants are dry and warm. This is what to have a master means..."

Heads appeared on the window as he was talking. He came to the door of the stall, and Dara followed him.

"Hey, Dara, you are soaked!" said Ximbo, the smaller male.

Then a powerful thunder was heard; the centaurs, which feared the thunder and the lightning, receded quickly into their stalls.

Sean looked confidently to the sky as another thunder was heard; he wanted to show the beasts that he was not afraid of it. Dara was trembling and nuzzling his shoulder with her fine flat nose: she trembled from fear and from having her body entirely wet and cold.

"Now come in, Dara, we will take care of you." He took his drenched clothes off and rolled a blanket around his body. Then he brushed Dara vigorously to make her feel warm, and gave her a blanket to cover her human part with. When she had dried up, she looked into the trough: there was food there. Using her hands to break the cucumbers, tomatoes and pieces of hard bread Linda had left there, she ate eagerly, and then looked for water. The bucket was filled; she leaned forward, folded her front legs, exposing her ass to her master, and drank with her mouth directly from the bucket.

The stall was separated from the next by a division. Tonga, who was placed at the next stall, came to look at them. Sean was stroking Dara's cheek with the back of his hand, and he spoke loud, so that the centauress could hear:

"You were a good servant, Dara. You learned very well."

Dara looked excitedly to her comrade:

"We are servants to master now," she said. "This is what we are!"

Tonga did not seem impressed.

"I want to go back to the forest," she said.

Sean sensed danger in her words. His mind worked quickly:

"I see you were frightened by the lightning," he said, stroking Tonga's forehead. "But you are safe here, dry, while the other centaurs are soaked and may get ill ... Ximbo was sick because of a storm, wasn't he?"

Tonga tried to insert a finger under her collar, as she felt it too tight. Sean wondered if he should loosen it, but decided it was not wise to do that. The other centaurs might ask for the same thing, and that would not be a good move. He kept stroking her forehead, and looked directly into her eyes.

"Are you dry and safe here, Tonga?"

"Yes," she replied.

"You should say, 'yes, master', like you did when you asked for the carrot," he said in a calm but stern tone of voice.

"Yes, master," she corrected herself.

"Good Tonga! Your collar looks very fine on you, this gold against your black skin. Do you find it pretty?"

"It is tight..." she blinked, "master."

"But it is pretty, Tonga. You will soon get used to it. It means that you are mine. You are safe, you belong to me now, and I will let you stay here."

The mare stared at Sean.

"What is belong, master?"

"Belong means that you have a master to take care of you and protect you. In exchange, you will do what I tell you. You will learn to run with a saddle on the top of you, like Dara did today, and you will feel proud of carrying me. There will be other tasks too, but about these I will speak to all of you tomorrow. It is a fair deal, don't you think?"

As he spoke, Tonga felt less anxious. So it was a deal: shelter and food against doing simple things. "Dara seems happy to have had her ride her," she thought. Maybe I will be too..." She looked in the other centauress' direction. Then she noticed something glowing on her face: it was the remainders of Sean's cum.

"What is that on you face?" she asked.

"That is another gift from your master, Tonga. Dara is a good servant, and today she learned how to please me very much. She got much pleasure too..."

"He slatted me, Tonga... it was marvelous... and I brocked so much!" Sean understood that she was referring to what happened, using centaur's expressions he did not know. He took a mental note of their meaning, as it was obvious.

"A good servant takes pleasure in serving her master," he said, looking again into Tonga's beautiful, pitch black eyes. "Will you learn to be a good servant, Tonga?"

"Yes, master, I will..."

"But you still fret under you collar," he snapped. "Soon you will not feel it anymore... learn to love it – it is a great gift from your master, like the stables that now house you all."

Tonga blinked again. She was the tallest of the females, her long neck ending in a finely chiseled face. She had tiny ears, very close to the sides of her head, and sported the thick lips and flat nose of her race. Long, silky eyelashes covered her meek eyes. She was not as intelligent as Dara, but definitely pretty in form: her long legs sprouted from a slightly curved horse body, which ended in a long, black tail. Sean thought to himself that she would be a good worker and a good breeder, maybe better fitted to be in a team of females plowing or pulling a cart than for single racing, like Dara.

As he was there lost in his thoughts, he heard steps coming in the stall. It was Linda, carrying a bag under a huge umbrella, as the storm still raged outside.

"I was worried for you, Sean. I brought you dry clothes." Sean thanked her, but he intended to keep the blanket as his sole garment for the next hour or so. He had plans for that hour...

Linda pointed to Dara and asked if she had been a good mount.

"Yes, Dara learns quickly," said Sean. "You could take her tomorrow for the exercises, and I will ride Tonga, or maybe one of the males."

"Oh, I would love that," the girl replied. From the pocket of her jeans protruded the handle of a hairbrush. That gave Sean a fresh idea. The division between the stalls was movable, although usually kept locked. He took a key from the group of keys he had on his trousers belt and opened the lock with it; then he moved the division, making both stalls appear as one.

"Tonga, come her now."

The centauress stepped forward, her tits up, in her elegant pace. Sean stroked her nipples and handed her the brush.

"You should say 'yes, master', when I call you," he reprimanded her. "Now take this and brush your mistress' hair, it is wet from the rain." He made the gesture of brushing, as he was sure that the mare had never seen such a thing.

The centauress took the brush from the man's hand and approached Linda. She began to brush the girl's smooth, brown hair, and heard what her master was saying:

"You will learn to serve in many ways, my dark beauty."

Linda was pleased at having her hair brushed by those agile, soft hands. "Oh, they are so sweet..."

Sean smiled and patted his assistant's shoulder.

"Which one do you like the best, Linda?"

Linda thought for a moment. She had noticed that Dara felt a special inclination towards Sean. If she had to choose a pet and servant to attach to her, it was wiser not to pick up that one. She had seen the other females, and Tonga was definitely the prettiest. So she replied:

"This one, for sure... She is so elegant..."

"And of the males?"

"The bigger one, who has the golden collar." She felt good as the mare brushed her hair, in long, gentle strokes. The thing was arousing her.

"May I... may I ask her... to..." she took a deep breath. "To lick me?"

Sean nodded. "Tonga?"

"Yes, master?"

"Tonga, Linda is giving you a great, great honor. Do you think you are ready to serve her well?"

Linda was already unbuttoning her jeans. She took off her boots and socks, then stripped out of her jeans and slipped away from her thong, exposing her shaven pussy.

The centauress approached and bent her front legs to sniff the white girl's mound.

"Tonga? I asked if you are ready to serve your mistress well!"

"Yes, master, I am," she replied.

"You must obey Linda perfectly, you see..."

"Lick here, you beauty," said the girl, pointing to her cunt.

The long, wet tongue of the centauress began to flicker on the girl's lips and clit. She was not in her period of heat, and that was the first time she saw a human naked. Sean let his mind work quickly: the centauress might have noticed that this was a sexual part of Linda's body, but she licked it as Dara had licked his palm before. He felt aroused again by the sight of the black mare licking his assistant's pussy, but he was not sure whether she would let him inside her, as Dara had so willingly. He would ask James about it, he thought.

Now Tonga was eating Linda's cunt, and the girl was having a wonderful time. She opened her blouse and began to play with her nipples; then she took Tonga's head and placed her mouth on her rosy breasts. Tonga licked them, as the girl rubbed her feet along finely shaped curve of the tauress's back.

"Oh, what a silky skin... aaahh......mmmmm..."

Sean stroked the mare's mane.

"You are learning very well, Tonga. But we need a proper stallion for you, Linda! You, Tonga, step back now... Did you like what you have been doing?

" Yes, master, she is tasty!"

Sean rubbed his finger on Linda's damp, rosy nipples, as Tonga nuzzled her nose to the girl's shoulder.

"Yes, you are learning how to please you human mistress, he said." He turned to Linda and went on: "You will have much pleasure with our new servants, my dear. Now show this animal how you please a stallion!"

Linda moved her face between Sean's legs and started to lick his long, thick cock. She was now on her fours, her soles turned to Tonga. As he ran his big toe on Linda's erect nipple, Sean motioned for the centauress to kneel and lick the girl's ass cheeks. He opened a broad smile as he saw her front legs kneeling again, her tongue stretched out on the white girl's firm, round rear. He moved Linda's mouth down and said:

"Gently, Linda, please..."

Linda took his balls into her mouth and rolled them softly inside it. She mumbled:

"Tonga. My feet...go there..."

The centauress lowered her head and did as she was told Linda liked especially this caress, as her soles were highly sensitive. Tonga licked there with care, going from the small toes to the ball of the foot, then the arch, then to the heel; she worked with concentration, feeling the slightly salty taste of the girl's feet.

Sean was feeling very pleased, and his blood was hot as the girl kept sucking his cock. Then he felt it was time to try a new move. He said:

"Linda, get a blanket and put your shoes on. Here is the key to Kumbo's stall; go and fetch him. Take a chain too, it will be easier to bring him."