The Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Athletic Marianne needs a massage and gets a bargain.
2.3k words
4.44
23.4k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter Three -- Spa Swingers

Marianne Graves had spent a decadent afternoon at the Club. She'd done all the decadent things she'd been missing the past few weeks she'd been in training and was feeling relaxed, yet alive and sated, at least for now. She'd made a commitment to train, so once she was done her afternoon of indulgence, she got her butt home, changed into her running gear and headed back out again. Her spandex leggings hugged her ass and legs and she got more than her share of admiring glances as she ran hard.

Marianne was nearing the end of her 5-mile run. She was tired and she ached, but a self-satisfied grin was on her fast. A month ago, she would have been exhausted and every muscle screaming. Six months ago, she could barely run six blocks. She'd come a long way and took great pride in her accomplishments.

A few blocks later, she was done, but she ran a bit further, to cool down and let her body calm down. She removed her headband and shook her long, blonde hair loose. I'm darn proud of myself, Marianne thought, before my divorce, I wouldn't have even considered doing something like this! She'd let herself become a bit too idle over the last few years, Marianne realized it one afternoon, and that was that! She joined a gym and began to get her shape back. Next month, I'm running a marathon. Well, Good for me! Marianne praised herself.

She had easily restored her figure to the stunning 34-21-32 form she'd had 10 years ago, before marrying Rick -- and her legs, were once again sleek and shapely. She sizzled a bit when she thought of Rick -- she had been a faithful, happy, wildcat partner. Anything Rick wanted, she was up for. Their sex life had been great for quite a number of years, Marianne had made sure of that. The Club had been Rick's idea and she'd had no objections. To find out Rick was screwing anything in a skirt had infuriated her. She likely wouldn't have minded him having a little fling if he had asked - hell, she might have asked to join them or found herself another cute girl to fuck -- but he'd been such a fucking sneak about it. A lot of members of the Club found out about his indiscretions and what a heel he'd been -- and voted to revoke his membership. Marianne was allowed to stay, some members taking time out to specifically ask her to stay.

Marianne had not let herself get too out of shape, so it hadn't taken her long to get back into shape. There were more than a few members at the Gym who made passes at her, and not all of them were male. Being a modern woman and very open-minded, Marianne happily flirted back. Some of her admirers were younger, which was certainly flattering, although Marianne knew there weren't too many 35-year olds who looked as good as her. In a miniskirt and heels, she was once again turning heads and her social life was happily active. She wouldn't have considered herself a "Cougar", as was the current terminology, she dated and fucked whoever turned her head.

She had overdone it a bit today -- at the Gym and the Club -- Marianne's body was telling her that. Every inch of her felt achy and tired. One of her new friends at the Gym had told her about a Spa who did great massage and were very reasonable. What the hell, it's Rick's money, she chuckled and called for an appointment. A lovely voice answered her call and the girl told Marianne they could take her at 4, which gave Marianne a chance to dash home, shower and change her clothes.

Sometime later, Marianne walked into the Spa, wearing a pale yellow blouse and snug denim mini with high heels. Even at the Spa, she turned a few heads and that brought a tiny smile to her lips. It's been a while since I've had a good workout in the bedroom, Marianne thought, once this is over, maybe I should check out some of these sexy Spa people. Failing that, maybe I should check my book and call someone. I could use a little fucking, she chuckled inwardly.

Marianne was pleased with their efficiency and found she didn't wait long -- a pretty blonde came over and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Tracey -- my husband Frank and I own the Spa. We'll be working on you today." The woman radiated warmth and Marianne took to her immediately.

"Both of you?"

Tracey nodded, flashing a dazzling row of perfect white teeth. "Our massages are very special, we don't just get rid of the knots, we make sure to relax you and pamper you. When we're done, you'll feel like a million dollars." Tracey gave Marianne a good, long look and commented "Wow -- you have great legs, all long and sexy and sleek. I bet you run or work out?"

Marianne smiled. "Yes, after my divorce, I re-committed to getting myself in great shape. As a matter of fact, I'm running a Marathon next month. I overdid it a bit today though, so that's why I'm here."

Tracey escorted her to the room in which Marianne was to get her treatment. "Wow, I wish my legs were that nice. Your -- boyfriend? -- girlfriend? -- lovers -- must go nuts over them." Marianne took an discreet, but admiring, glance at Tracey and saw nothing wrong with her legs, but she enjoyed the compliment.

Marianne chuckled. "As I said, I'm divorced, no special partner nowadays -- I am enjoying being single again. Tracey, you have great legs yourself. And I wish I had a tush like yours." Marianne blushed when she realized what she'd just said to the short-cropped, cute blonde, but Tracey laughed it off.

"Yep, I do have a nice butt, don't I? Anyway, here's Frank -- he'll explain what we're going to do."

Tracey's husband gave Marianna a very strong handshake as he greeted her. Frank looked very athletic, it turned out he was an ex-Football player. Frank explained that they'd get all the knots out of Marianne, then cover her with special oils that would sink into her body, relieving pain and tension. They took her into one of their massage rooms and showed her where she could undress. Tracey gave her a large towel which Marianne used to cover herself and lay down on the table.

Tracey started at the top and ouch! -- there certainly were a lot of knots and kinks to be worked out, more than Marianne would have expected. Once Tracey got past the initial stages, Marianne's pain began to diminish. Frank was on the bottom, working hard and massaging the soles of her feet and up her legs and calves. She was nowhere near as tense as when she walked in and felt her pains wafting away slowly.

"I think she's ready for Stage Two, honey" Tracey said to Frank, who agreed with her. The oils smelled wonderful to Marianne and within minutes, she was beginning to feel absolutely wonderful. Her aches were gone, she was relaxing and drifting, very aware how good everything felt -- she was almost aroused and as the couple massaged her, she sighed a few times and then, without being aware of it, she moaned.

"Oh -- excuse me, I didn't mean ... "

Tracey laughed it off. "Don't sweat it hon, our massages are very sensual and it happens all the time. We have lots of clients who come to our Spa just for our massages."

Frank nodded and said "Yep."

"I can see why!" Marianne laughed. "So, you just kind of shrug it off."

Tracey looked over at her husband, then back at Marianne. "Well, most of the time, we do."

"Most of the time?"

"Yes. Most of the clients are just letting go of tension, and it's a normal response to stimulation. But every once in a while, we get a vibe from a client and ... "

"Yes ...?"

"Well, we have to be very careful, but if they're giving off that certain vibe and they're into it and we're into it, we ... "

Marianne turned around and cocked her head to one side. "Are you saying the massages get a bit more ... intimate?"

The couple looked at each other, then back towards Marianne and nodded in unison.

"How much more if I told you I'm feeling that kind of vibe and am very interested in ... "

Tracey waved her hand. "Oh, there's no extra fee. We're not selling sex, we're giving the client a special experience, one that all involved will enjoy."

"How does it work?" Marianne asked, curiosity piqued.

Tracey piped up again, seemed like Frank was more of the strong, silent type. "Once we're on the same page, whoever wants who just lets go and has a lovely time."

"Does that mean I could have you both?"

"If you want."

"Okay -- I want." Marianne took the first step -- she pulled the towel away and displayed her body in full. Tracey moved away and removed her clothing. She was striking, with a slender lean body, she couldn't have been much more than 120 pounds and matched Marianne's own body in height. She had gorgeous, perfect breasts and was lightly tanned -- very appealing. Marianne got up from the table and she and Tracey embraced, lips twisting together. The two naked beauties were then joined by Frank, who had a firm, athletic build. He had a few scars, likely from his football day, but they gave him a kind-of rugged charm.

They threw some towels on the floor and lay Marianne down on top, Tracey adoring Marianne's long legs, Tracey was into legs and thought the tall blonde had the nicest stems she'd ever caressed. Tracey began with Marianne's feet, stroking them lovingly, then up the calves and Marianne's long sexy legs. It was agony, but not the agony Marianne's pain had been. This was a sexual, teasing agony, her legs were being stroked with sensual touches while Frank's strong hands massaged her upper body.

"I want to feel your legs too -- you've got lovely legs" Marianne purred. She was happy that since she'd become single again, she'd shared her bed with a few female playmates, it lessened her fears about being able to satisfy lovely Tracey. Once she and Tracey swung into a sixty-nine, Marianne knew what she was doing. The two playmates kissed each other's thighs and licked pussies, Tracey's cunt was as bare as a little girl's. As Marianne enjoyed the adulation of her thighs and pussy, Tracey's fingers still caressing her legs, she felt Frank's thick cock enter her cunt. Marianne groaned in passion.

"Oh God, such a great big cock. Fuck me Frank, give me that cock!" Marianne groaned and resumed eating Tracey's sweet pussy, their hands stroking buttocks, thighs and legs. She wasn't relaxed any more, Marianne was on fire as Frank began fucking deep into her cunt. He moved hard inside of her, her pussy contracting around his cock and trying to milk his cock and balls. Tracey got to fuck this cock whenever she wanted -- lucky bitch! Had her ex-husband been this good a fucker, Marianne might have forgiven him his indiscretions.

Tracey murmured between licks "He knows how to use it, doesn't he lover? We don't lack playmates darling, believe you me. Show her honey -- give her all of that wonderful prick of yours." Tracey was really into the threeway with Marianne -- she was one of the sexiest babes they'd partied with in a long time. Her instincts had told her from the moment Marianne walked through the doors she was "their" kind of client -- was she ever!

Frank may not have been the talkative sort, but his dick sure did the talking for him. Tracey had an idea -- she helped move Marianne's body around and now Marianne's mouth was around Frank's shaft while Tracey was between Marianne's long legs and licking her feverishly. Marianne had such great legs, she bet they looked great in garterbelts, suspenders and silk stockings -- the tall blonde was a va-va-voom honey and was Tracey not fully confident her husband adored her, she might have been jealous.

"Fuck your wife Frank -- I want to see you between her great legs!" Marianne sighed blissfully. Frank moved eagerly into his wife's cunt while Marianne positioned herself above Tracey, at first kissing and licking Tracey's sexy tits, then straddling Tracey's head and letting the beauty lick her cunt and thighs. Everyone's body was shaking with passion and it wasn't long before they all climaxed. Frank and Tracey got cloths and some more oils and massaged Marianne clean -- she could have gone another round, but it was later in the day, so she got dressed and made her way out front to pay the bill.

Tracey gave Marianne a gentle, discreet kiss as she left and handed her a business card, whispering "Next time you want a massage, call ahead -- we'll always make time for you, count on it. Oh, if you bring us another client -- we'll give you our special discount."

That gave Marianne an idea of her own. She reached into her pocket and drew out a gold-embossed business card. Marianne was certain the other members would readily approve of the handsome couple. "Please, accept my invitation to visit me here. I'm sure you'll have a great time and I can practically guarantee you'll drum up some extra business for the Spa."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers