The Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Asian rock chick Grace thanks her music teacher HER way.
1.9k words
4.52
19k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,740 Followers

Grace Chan was in a very happy mood. Her goal to become a successful female rocker was going along nicely. Her best friend and sometimes-playmate Hiromi had gotten them a gig at "The Club" playing some kind of exclusive party. She couldn't wait to break out her new guitar and strut her stuff. Being on stage and having an audience watch their all-girl band, The Azianz always gave Grace a real rush. The Grace of 8 years ago wouldn't have recognized the self-confident, sexy rock chick of today. Hiromi was being considered for membership in The Club, Grace knew, if they did well, it would cinch the deal. Grace didn't see what the big deal was, but Hiromi seemed really jazzed up about it and she'd always been a true friend to Grace, so she was determined to do a good job and really shine.

All her life, Grace had considered herself an ugly duckling. By the age of 12, she was already 5'8" and had not yet attained her full height of 5'10". She was odd looking and gawky, she wore braces on her teeth. No one paid much attention to Grace, so she immersed herself in her studies and became a Straight-A student. She had an early fascination with music and could play 3 instruments by the time she was 10, guitar, trumpet and piano. Her parents encouraged the piano, it was more feminine and ladylike, but Grace wanted to be a hot Rock Chick.

At 16, that goal seemed much more attainable. Everything changed. The braces came off, the boobs came out, she grew her hair long, she switched to miniskirts and heels. She was still a superlative student, but now she was a hot Straight-A student. She even caught a few teachers checking out her legs and butt and she figured "Let 'em look, it won't hurt and it'll help keep my grades up!"

Grace had always believed in setting goals, her parents had instilled that in her at an early age. She was determined to graduate with honors so that she could obtain a scholarship, then she could continue to use the money from her part-time modeling job to keep buying new clothes and sexy lingerie, some of which she could wear on stage. Another goal involved someone Grace had her eye on. Someone she wanted to fuck. Her music teacher, Alex Rogers, was built like a Greek God and Grace wanted to feel him fucking the hell out of her before she went off to college, just once. That was goal number Two, to fuck Alex, at least once. None of the boys she'd screwed measured up to him, in her opinion, Alex was the ultimate.

A few weeks before graduation, Grace learned she was indeed to graduate with honors, and had, in fact, been named Valedictorian. Grace was elated. One goal down, one to go.

The eighteen-year old had Goal Two in plain sight. She was going to make it happen and concocted one of the naughtiest, perviest plans imaginable. Grace's part-time job was nude modeling. Horny men paid good money to practice photography, taking photos of her naked, golden body from every angle. She struck a deal with Lenny, one of the more talented photographers. He would get one free session with her in exchange for a favor she wanted from him. Lenny was all for it, so Grace set about putting her devious little scheme into action.

On the last day of school, when almost everyone had gone to begin the summer vacations, Grace walked into Alex's classroom. She was dressed for success, high heels clicking on the tile floor. Alex was tidying up the room, putting instruments away, no one else was around. Good. She was pleased that the room was semi-soundproofed; she planned to make a fair amount of noise. She locked the door behind her and strolled over to him, tapping him on the shoulder. He didn't fit the stereotypical picture of a music teacher, long blonde hair, broad-shouldered, tall and an engaging personality.

"Oh -- heya Grace, it's nice to see you. Congratulations on your being named Valedictorian, you deserve it. You worked very hard, it's quite an achievement."

"Thank you Alex, and thanks for helping me so much with my guitar. My band's playing a gig later this month; I'd love it if you could come. You've been a real inspiration and I'd like to thank you for that, so here's a small present for you." Grace handed Alex a small envelope, a puzzled look crossed his face as he opened the envelope. The puzzled look changed to an astonished look within seconds. He could barely look her in the face; he was so startled by her bold gesture.

"Grace, these pictures -- mood, you're ... "

"Naked as a jaybird, yep. Sexy, aren't they? I have a great body; I worked hard to get it. You can have that body Alex, you can touch it, you can see it up close and lover, you can fuck that body."

"Grace, I can't, it's .... "

"Alex, you can. Why not? You're not married, I'm of age, I'm not your student anymore. If you met me at a Club and I approached you this way, you'd be crazy not to take me up on it. I've thought about fucking you for months and I'm determined to make those thoughts a reality -- so come on, let's go for it."

Alex looked at Grace, then glanced down at the pictures she had just given him. The naked girl in the pictures was smoking hot, long jet-black hair, round tits that were perfect, legs that seemed to go on forever. He looked up at the real girl standing in the room with him, not a photograph, but a living, breathing sexual being. It was risky, it could cost him his job -- but goddamn, Grace was offering it up to him on a silver platter and only a moron would turn her down. He was a talented musician and could work anywhere, but when was a smoking-hot Asian teen going to beg him to fuck her ever again?

"Okay gorgeous -- let's rock!" the hunky teacher joked, pulling her close and planting one on her. She smiled, pulled away and let her minidress slither to the floor. She'd worn stockings with garters and a trashy pair of stilettos, but no underwear -- it wasn't necessary and wouldn't have stayed on long. Grace's golden beauty was on full display and she moved over to his desk and hopped up on it, spreading her legs wide. She crooked her fingers at the attractive teacher, beckoning him close.

"Come on Alex lover, eat my pussy. I'll bet you're good."

Alex didn't want to brag, but the blonde-haired teacher prided himself on his oral skills. None of his exes had left him because he didn't put on a good show in the bedroom. He looked closely at Grace's sparsely-furred pussy, it was a work of art, tiny but perfect and as he began to lick her, her honey flowed, sweet to the taste. He ate the eighteen year old ferociously, sucking her clit and rubbing her pussy with the flat of his palm. Grace was over the moon -- he was as good as her fantasies, no, the fucker was better. The desk wasn't the most comfortable place for an impromptu fuck, but Grace was determined to make the best of it.

She wrapped her stocking-clad legs around his neck to hold him in place, the naked Asian cutie was in rapture as her pussy was being serviced. Alex's blonde head was between her thighs, but she wanted to give a little pleasure to her favorite teacher as well, so she let him go. Alex stripped and stood proudly before her -- Christ, he was hung.

Since remaking herself into Rock-Chick Grace, she'd sucked a few cocks in her day, but Alex's girth and length were intimidating. Nevertheless, she took him in her mouth and began fellating him -- he grew even more massive and she wanted to feel his thick shaft filling her up and she wanted to remember this fuck a long, long time. She moved herself away from him and indicated she wanted him on top of the desk.

The desk wasn't the most comfortable place for an illicit fuck, it was a bit awkward, but they managed and Grace lowered her horny, eager cunt on to his thick cudgel. It ached going in, being by far the largest shaft her body had ever taken, but as she moved down on his cock, Grace's pain ebbed and her moans grew louder. Grace was glad the school was nearly empty, because despite the soundproofing, she would have bet they could hear her lusty groans in the corridors. Grace began to ride the cock she had craved so much and demonstrate the fucking prowess she yearned for Alex to see. She let her sexual instincts take over and wriggled her body, thrusting her hips back and forth against his body, Alex hanging on for dear life as the teenage fuckstress took full measure of him and screwed him silly.

Grace thought to herself this was the kind of music she'd wanted to make with Alex -- loud and raucous, a bit out of tune, but free verse and very sexy. She heard herself purring with pleasure as she fucked him, long black hair whipping about, her pussy contracting around his cock and desperately trying to milk him dry. The desk underneath their bodies creaked and groaned in protest, but she was fairly certain it would hold until they finished screwing.

Alex was really pounding it to her, well -- as best he could, given the space limitations. He moved up and fucked Grace's lissome body and played with her tits and watched in amazement as she moved atop his cock, her sexual skills very evident. He hadn't thought of her in a sexual manner before today and he was aware that from this day forward, it would be the only way he would be able to think of her. The pictures she had presented him with would most assuredly be put to good use. He loved the way the Asian teen was really putting her all into her fucking, she was amazingly limber.

Alex felt himself losing control, but before she could warn him, Grace hopped off his cock and engulfed it in her sucking mouth, swallowing it whole. The lewdness of the act sent him over the edge, his cum flooded her mouth and the scrumptious teen swallowed ever drop.

They cleaned up and Alex smiled at her, an endearing goofy grin that Grace found charming. "That was -- wonderful Grace. That's quite a send-off, I'm kinda sorry you're graduating and I won't be seeing you everyday from now on."

Grace moved close and kissed him sweetly. "Alex lover, it's cool, we'll get together again, I promise. Should I tell you how I'm planning on spending my summer vacation?" she said sweetly, flashing him a very promising, naughty grin. She wondered if perhaps she'd be allowed to invite a guest to their Club performance -- a wild fucking after a wild night on stage would be a perfect encore!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,740 Followers