The Conservative Wife Empowered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold couldn't believe what had come over his normally reserved wife. She seemed so open and natural. He came one last time. He wasn't sure he had ever cum that many times in that short a timed ever before. He would have to remember to take those blue pills again when things looked life fun in bed.

He was delighted that Cassie had broken out of her usual reserve, and he was delighted that he actually did things he wanted to, said things, well texted things, that he had wanted to say for so long. He hoped that this wasn't just some one time thing brought about by some rogue hormone rush.

He wondered briefly why just a few texts from him had suddenly got her to break out of her normal reserve. What if he had done that a while back. Best not to question things he thought to himself.

Harold had pulled out of her as his cock had finally deflated, he was tired and curled up on the bed at an angle, his head resting on his wife's smooth bottom. He smiled to himself as he smelled their combined aroma. When he opened his eyes he could just see his cum ooze out of her pussy, she was spread out and there was a creamy river that slowly made its way out, then gathered and finally dropped to the bed. When she tensed herself and came again he heard a splat sound and more gushed out.

He slept for another half hour, dozing in and out, before he got up and cleaned off. Before he left the bed he kissed her bottom, surely, he thought, the prettiest one in the world. He pulled on underwear and cargo shorts, along with a T-shirt and went down to make something light for a late supper.

When Cassie woke up she cleaned up and then noticed the mess they had made on the bed, luckily Hal had pulled the comforter they used as a bedspread, so she pulled the sheets off and replaced them with a new set. The used set overfilled the laundry basket so she took everything downstairs and set it in the laundry room. Then she went to look for her husband.

Harold was surprised and delighted to see Cassie come into the kitchen with only a pair of panties on. He had always loved her body, and her breasts were wonderful, even the slight sag that age put on them looked great to him.

"What'cha making for supper stud-man?" Asked Cassie cheerily.

"Just some tuna samiches and potato chips sexy," was the answer.

"Hey big boy, I'm up here." She laughed.

"Are you sure?" Hal quipped, then leaned in for a kiss.

They ate in silence, Cassie thrilled with her newly discovered love of nudity. Hal was a little bemused and turned on. His wife was opening up and dropping her guard of reserve.

"Hal, have you heard of the Equal Top group." Cassie asked.

"No, can't say I have?" Was Hal's answer.

"Well, they are pushing for the removal of laws forcing women to wear a top, when men can go topless, like when swimming, sunbathing and stuff like that."

"You mean in public?" Hal asked, interested now. He saw Cassies nipples return to the 'high beam' setting.

"Yes, don't you think it's unfair that we can't have the same freedom's that you have?"

"Um, I guess, in theory. But there's a lot of tradition, and even more very very conservative people who won't like it." Hal cautioned, wondering where this was coming from.

"You know that park, Dan St. Onge memorial park, over there in Carlin county?" Cassie asked in what sounded like a complete change of subject.

"Yeeaah, I know the one, the turn off is on my way to work, you go past it to on your way. They have concerts there sometimes don't they." Hal said.

Cassie got up and retrieved the flier she had picked up from the sex shop.

"This flier is about the park. On Saturday they're having a concert, beer sales and the fire department is opening up a fire hydrant and hooking it to a srayer. It'll be fun."

Cassie crossed her fingers. She didn't want to tell the rest until later, but knew she should be honest. Heck, he might eve like it.

"Huh, they used to do that when I was in college. There's a depression sort of, it's got low berms around it, they put in a big plastic tarp and filled it with water, only about a foot or two. They'd do it in the summers and kids would play in it. In the winter they filled it up and it froze into a skating rink."

"You've been there?" Cassie asked?

"Not in a long time. Remember? I went to the community college in Apersville for a couple of years, before I transferred up North to Woodston for my BA. That was before I met you." Hal explained.

"So what's it like?"

"Well, the park's sort of minimal as I recall. They keep the grass mowed, there's picnic tables, a few campsites for RVs, some wooded areas, a small river goes past and there's a hill with lots of trees on it on the other side of the river. I think there's a footbridge. I know there's a golf course across the river too."

"So there's a lot of space, like a concert or something?"

"Well, there's what they call the Small Amphitheater. Then a larger space where I've been to concerts, they set up a stage an all, it's in the open. The Amphitheater has a rough stage and I think there's a group that puts on some Shakespeare play every year. I've never been to that. It's pretty small, and surrounded by old oak trees, not many people would fit. So for real concerts they used to use the other place." Hal explained.

"So there's lots of space, plus the skating rink." Cassie clarified.

"Yeah, what's this all about?"

Cassie took a big breath, her breasts moved out and she suddenly was aware that she was topless, she had completely forgotten, and loved that fact even more. She was only reminded of it when Hal's eyes focused back on them. She smiled. She would tell him now.

"OK, here it is, I saw this flier, and it says on Saturday there's a concert, it's a group I never heard of, called 'Exposed'. And the Bare Top is sponsoring it. And women are free to go topless, if they want."

"Honey, they can say that, but you and I know that the sheriff, or the State Park people will be there to arrest anyone for that." Hal said after a short pause while he thought about a crowd of topless women and he was free to look at all the tits, all sizes, all shapes .... He started to get erect again.

"Actually they do say it, and so does the Sheriff. It says right here: 'Apers county Sheriff Dept and the State Parks department have stated that on this day between eight AM and nine PM at St. Onge park, laws against public indecency will not be enforced for adult females who choose to go topless. Lewd behaviour will not be tolerated."

Hal looked at the flier. It wasn't well made, obviously having been copied from another copy. But the Sheriff's and State Park service seals looked genuine. Still he hesitated to believe it.

"Why did they pick this Saturday?" Hal asked.

"Well, National Nude day is this Monday, so they're doing it on Saturday to get more people." Cassie replied.

"And you want to go?"

"I think so. Honey, I suddenly found that I love being naked. I've always had dreams of being naked in public. They used to be bad dreams, but the last few months I've awakened from them really horney. Really Horny." Cassie blushed and it went down to the tops of her tits when she said this, Hal noticed.

"And then I sexted you, it seemed to me like a damn just broke. I was totally surprised at the pics you sent. What if someone saw you?"

Cassie smiled so brightly Hal was amazed, her whole face lit up in joy.

"Darling, someone did. Sort of." Cassie said. Hal raised his eyes, and his cock came to full attention.

Cassie went on, "Darling, for a while I was completely naked, and the phone rang and I talked, I think someone walked past. Then I put on my outer clothes without panties or bra, and I walked around the office twice. Teresa saw me. Everyone says she's a lesbian, but she said she was bi, and a swinger. We chatted. She likes me. I might go out with her for drinks after work, do you mind?"

It all came out of Cassie in one big burst, no hesitation.

"How did you feel?" Asked her husband.

"Wonderful. She said she liked the way they moved, she saw my nipples sticking out and said that even with a bra, sometimes when I talked to her before she noticed them."

Cassie held her breasts, cupping them from below with her fingers spreading up, and her nipples pinched between two fingers. She was obviously excited. Hal was excited as well, he was a little worried, but this was so much better than the dull sex they had been having for years now.

"You seem to really like the idea of being naked, or topless. I like it to, sort of. I would be terribly hurt if you, well, if you ...." Hal couldn't go on. The thought that she might find another partner was frightening.

"Darling darling, I just want to have some adventures, showing myself, I'll never leave you or abandon you. I promise."

"OK, but it might be hard in a public place to take off your top. I think to make sure you need to test yourself." Hal said.

"Anything honey, what do you want?"

"This is just for you, just to see if you can do it." Hal said. He paused.

Cassie smiled, she remembered her late night sortie completely naked and out of the yard and into someone else's. She hadn't told him about that.

"Get up now, just as you are, and go out to the shed in the back yard, there's some garden shears, take them out, and clip a few stray branches from one of the bushes there. Put the shears back and walk back to the patio."

Cassie suddenly started breathing hard, very hard, as if she had just been running, she blushed, then her face went white, then she blushed, all in just a few seconds. Her color returned to normal and she got up, smiling broadly at her husband.

She came to his side of the table and kissed him, her arms around his neck. She spread her legs a little apart and whispered into his ear.

"Darling, oh my sweet darling, feel my panties, I'm dripping wet, feel it, feel it, Oh, oh, oh ooooohhhhhhhh." She came almost as soon as he touched her, he kept his fingers moving up and down her slit, amazed at the wetness showing.

"Wait here." Hal commanded and went upstairs in a hurry. He returned immediately, carrying a pair of cargo shorts and some flip-flops.

"Put these on please, for me." Hal said.

Cassie stepped out through the sliding glass doors into the covered patio, she kept going and went straight toward the shed. Hal watched. He saw her shoulders slumped forward and her arms kept close to her body and not moving.

Half way there she stopped, she turned and looked at him. He stepped out of the door and stood under the patio. He gave her a thumbs up. She suddenly straightened up. Flashed a smile and answered his thumbs up. She walked to shed, arms swinging naturally and her chest out and shoulders back.

Hal had never seen anything so sexy. She went into the shed and came out with the shears, clipping a leaf here and there, she made a good job of it, going all over the entire back part of their yard.

She even made her way along the side, clipping a few stray branches of the hedge that were trying to poke through the chain link fence. She came all the way to the top of the yard, naked, her nipples leading the way, sweat glinting in the sun. He loved the way her breasts moved as she worked the shears, especially when she was bent over for a low twig.

She came up to him, shears in one hand and kissed him hard.

"I am so turned on," she gasped.

"So am I," he answered.

She walked back, sauntering and completely relaxed, she went to the other side and looked at the tall pampas grasses growing on the other side of the fence. She returned to the shed, and instead of coming out and heading to the patio, she emerged with a spring rake.

Her breasts were beautiful Hal told himself as he watched her raking all the twigs and leaves she had clipped. She worked her way from the back to the front, gathering everything in a small pile at the side of the patio. Smiled again and sauntered back to put the rake away.

On the way back she again sauntered around the back yard, going over the area she had worked, picking up a stray twig or two that she had missed with the rake. She finally came into the shade of the patio. Hal had gone into the kitchen and he had a cold beer waiting for her.

She sat in the chair there, out in the open and they talked into the sunset, quietly, in complete relaxed harmony as naturally as if they were both dressed properly. Once Hal shuddered and almost came as she wiped her hands around her breasts, pushing the accumulated sweat down and off them. He had never seen that before, but it seemed so sexy, as she was completely relaxed in her nudity.

Hal watched as a neighbor across the alley and down one house came out to this patio and set up his outside grill. That lot had no trees or shrubbery to speak of. He could only see parts of what was going on due to the oak in his own yard and the pampas grass next door. But it made him see how exposed Cas had been.

Later on Hal fired up the barbeque and they grilled a couple of small steaks, well Cassie insisted on grilling and asked Hal to do the salad. She was afraid that if she went inside for very long she wouldn't want to come out topless. They both basked in openness between them, Cassie with her boobs showing and Hal enjoying the sight. Both were looking forward to some fun in bed. And neither were disappointed.

Saturday came, Cassie lolled in bed, the sexy nightie she wore to bed the night before was pulled up under her neck, the matching panties were gone. They had made love sensuously the night before. And again with raging passion. Their worlds were changing.

Cassie hadn't worn a bra to work all week. She had worn panties due to her constant wetness as she made no effort to control her arousal. She had gone out with Teresa one night and they had enormous fun, and at the end of the night, standing in the parking lot, they had kissed passionately for what seemed like hours. She felt Teresa's breasts and hers were also explored through the buttons that Teresa quickly undid.

They hadn't spoken about the concert at St. Onge park, but Cassie had flaunted her breasts in the back patio and yard every evening since then. One day she had even run out to pick up the morning paper sitting half way up their driveway, with just her panties on. They made love immediately after, and both were late to work.

After a late breakfast, with Cassie completely nude sitting on the kitchen chair, Hal had surprised her by asking if she wanted to go out to the park at about noon.

"Oh god yes, yes honey, you've made me so happy." Cassie gushed.

"We've got a few hours, I can mow the front lawn before then," Hal said.

Hal had time to mow the front lawn, he thought he'd leave the back for later. He went in and showered and the two of them had a light lunch. Cassie had packed a cooler with water bottles and snacks. Hal had tossed some hot dogs and some corn chips in, along with some left over potato salad.

They got into Hal's car and headed out to the park. It was about a 45 minute drive. They were silent, but Hal kept looking over at Cassie who seemed calm and serene. She was dressed in a T-shirt and cargo shorts. He could tell she had a bra under the shorts. They both wore sneakers. Hal had insisted they wear dog flea collars around their ankles over their socks. He said there was no telling what the tick situation was there.

At the park there were some volunteers to help with the parking. They got out and Hal was a little surprised at how calm he felt. Here he was driving his wife to a public park and was prepared to let her expose herself to the view of strangers.

As they walked into the park, a state park ranger was checking ID's to make sure everyone was over eighteen. Hal and Cassie were passed through, as being obviously a little older. The sign said that they were checking anyone who looked as if they were under aged.

He couldn't understand why he was so excited by it. He was also experiencing a terrible fear, or more accurately a tension. His chest was tight, and the light lunch they had was a lump in his gut. At the same time his cock was tingling and half erect.

He was dressed casually in Cargo shorts and a polo shirt. When they were getting ready he noticed that Cassie had been wearing a pair of running shorts and sports bra, he assumed that was what she had under her cargo shorts and T-shirt. He wondered casually if she was wearing panties.

They walked into the park proper and saw more and more people walking around. They followed the general flow of people and things started looking like what Hal had remembered. They walked past some trees and noticed the old skating rink, now with a couple of inches of water and a hydrant shooting water into the air to fall into what would soon be a wading pool.

"I don't see any boobs yet, do you?" Asked Cassie.

"No, not yet, I was just looking at you."

"No, no, there they are," called Cassie looking off toward the stage about a hundred yards further on. It looked like the band was plugging in their equipment.

There were two college age girls over by the stage dancing to music that only they could hear. Cassie seemed even more interested than Hal was. Heck, he thought to himself, they were so far away he could hardly make out details. One girl was short with smaller tits, the other was a little taller and was very well developed.

He was taken aback when Cassie flipped her T-shirt into his hands.

"Hold onto this for me," she said as she jogged over to the stage.

Things started developing faster and faster as far as Hal was concerned. He saw a woman who must have been a double D saunter past wearing shoes and bikini bottoms. There was a little bit of muffin top on her companion who was also topless with long sloping breasts that wobbled side to side above the plaid Bermuda shorts she had on.

He could see Cassie dancing with the two girls near the stage as the band started up a song. Just then he noticed four women, all middle aged, perhaps mid to late forties, a couple had let their natural color remain with the grey streaks showing, and two had obviously gotten their hair color out of a bottle.

They were all looking at him with anger in their eyes. Well, he figured, he was standing around alone, a guy in his thirties, his cell phone out and scrolling through his email. He was sure they thought that he was a perv getting ready to take pictures of all the topless women.

Just then he felt Cassie slap his butt.

"Hey babe, how about this!" Cassie exclaimed.

He looked up and Cassie, staring in his eyes, dropped her cargo shorts. Under she had her short-short running shorts. Emphasis on short. She handed him the cargo shorts and then, still looking at him, she pulled off her sports bra. She twirled it in the air and tossed it at him.

"Oh god," he whispered. Not really believing that she would do it, and with the tiny shorts the only thing below. He couldn't take his eyes off her tits as she bounced and swayed from the removal of her bra. Then she turned, blew a kiss at him and jogged to the wading pool with the water spray.

He followed more slowly, holding her clothing, not taking his eyes off of her bouncing breasts. Not that he saw a lot of them looking at her from behind, just the occasional sight of a nipple as she turned and grinned, and lots of swaying side boob.

Hal was getting erect, not full on, but a semi, he was surprised that he was getting excited by seeing his wife expose herself in public. Sure there were other women walking around topless, but there were far more still clothed. And a lot of men, of all ages, that were obviously there just to look at boobs.

He got up to the sometime ice skating rink, the low berm that separated it from the flat area that surrounded it had dozens of people, clothed and otherwise that were either getting ready to jump in, or were just watching what was happening in the water filled area. He climbed the three short steps it took to get up the slope.