The Cure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair was pulled to the left revealing the soft, delicate contour of her neck. The image of me kissing her there caused my cock to tremble. I found myself imagining the feel of her skin, the aroma of perfume mixed with her primal 'womanly' scent.

Fortunately, I remembered to hand Gavin the ring at the right time. Then, the "I do's" were said followed by the "I now pronounce you..." and it was finished.

The party that followed was loud and raucous, filled with laughter, and singing as the DJ kept up a steady choice of different styles of music. For a little while, I got pulled away to join some of my friends from the base. When I found Gail she was talking to a groups of her friends, a cocktail glass in her hand.

I slid up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, leaning down and whispering, "I thought you aren't supposed to drink when you're..."

"Shhhhhhh," she cut me off. "I'm not."

"So what's that?" I nodded towards the glass in her hand.

She turned her head so she was looking at me. "If you must know, it's a 'Shirley Temple'."

"A SHIRLEY TEM..." I began to laugh. The look in her eyes stopping me..

"I said 'Shhhhhh'. A lot of the people here are Jen's family and they're kinda picky about such things. Right now the only ones that know are you, me, Jen, and now Gavin!" she finished as she took a sip of her grenadine and ginger ale. Luckily, when I looked around only a few people close to us seemed to have even noticed what had happened.

Finally, at around midnight Gavin and Jen slipped away. Some people pretended to look for them but we all knew it would be the last we'd see of them until their honeymoon was over.

Afterwards, the party quickly broke up We said "Good night and Good Bye" to everyone and were finally free of our wedding obligations so we went up to Gail's room. It was the standard hotel room; two queen-size beds, a table, two chairs, a dresser, and a TV. There was also a small frig that, I found out later, Gail had stocked with juices and water. We didn't bother turning on the light but moved around the room by the light of the moon that was shining in through the double-doors leading to a balcony.

"I'm so glad that's finally over," she sighed as she dropped backwards onto the bed.

"Me too," I said as I sat down on the bed next to her.

"I wonder where they are?"

"Who?"

"Gavin and Jen, silly."

"Oh, them. Probably someplace nice and quiet and romantic. Gavin asked me for a couple of suggestions but I don't know if he followed up on any of them."

"I wonder what they're doing, right now," she whispered in a far-off, dreamy tone.

I laughed. "You're bad! But knowing Gavin... anything and everything they can, as often as they can!"

I flopped down on the bed next to her, staring up at the ceiling, just enjoying her presence.

"Gavin asked me if I knew anything about a place called 'Malia's'," I whispered.

She sat upright like a bolt of lightning had hit her. "What did you tell him!?"

"I played stupid and said I'd never heard of the place."

"Thank god. If he EVER finds out about Malia's... well, then he might find about what happened at the beach house and..." She suddenly stopped.

"AND?" I asked as I sat up next to her.

"Welllllll... three months is long time to be alone."

"So you and her...?"

"In the beginning it was just getting together because we were lonely. We'd sit around and talk, share some wine, maybe watch a movie. After awhile we found ourselves touching each other. Nothing sexual just gently running our hands over each other's arms... you know"

"Yeah," a hint of skepticism in my voice.

"Then one night, 'IT' just seemed to happen. One moment we were watching some stupid romantic movie and the next second we were kissing. It just seemed so... mmmmm... natural. After that, she started coming over two or three times a week. Most nights it was just having dinner together, taking about her wedding plans, and relaxing together. If things got too late, sometimes we'd strip down and cuddle under a blanket while we watched a movie. It just felt so good to have a warm body next to me. Most nights, she went back to her own apartment though she did stay at my place once in awhile. That was usually after things got... intense."

"Wanna tell me how 'intense'?"

"A lady never tells," she replied with a mischievous tone in her voice.

"You are BAAADDDDDD!" I laughed.

"You have no idea," she giggled as she pushed me back on the bed and straddled my hips.

I could feel the heat from her radiating through our clothes. God she was hot! Our lips met, our tongues teased and probed each other. I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead. I reached around behind her and tried to pull the layers of chiffon up so I could grab her ass only to have them get tangled.

"We're wearing too much," she sighed as she jumped off the bed. "Help me get this off," she continued as she turned her back to me.

I instantly slid from the bed and stepped up behind her. One by one, I unbuttoned her dress until it slid down her and onto the floor. I leaned over and gently kissed the side of neck just under her ear, whispering, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

I froze, all the doubts I'd had over the last three months surging to the surface. So, throwing caution to the wind I asked, "Are you sure?" She spun on her heels staring up into my eyes, the pained look on her face enough to almost make me cry.

"WHY would you even think such a thing?"

I took a deep breath and wrapped her in my arms. "Like you said three months is a long time. Especially, when you'd just experienced so many new things. After awhile, I began to wonder if I'd ever be enough for you or if you'd need... mmmmmm... other distractions, other people."

She wrapped her arms around me pulling me tighter, her head resting on my chest. "You really are a fool some times. I admit, I liked some of the things that happened. They were new and different and a few excited me more than I thought was possible BUT if you remember I shared everyone of those things WITH you. YOU were what made them special. Even my escapade at the spa... I told you exactly what happened so there weren't any secrets between us AND if I remember right we had a lot of fun getting that plug out," she snickered.

I felt her tremble in my arms as she remembered all the things that had happened. "And what about you and Jen?"

"Jen will always be special to me. She is my step-daughter and a friend but we both have what we really want now. AND before you're perverted mind gets carried away, 'YES,' I did think about what it might have been like if Jen, you, and I had shared each other that night at the beach house BUT I realized I'm too damn selfish! That's why you'll never need to worry about me being with someone else. For them, I'd be just another notch in their bedpost or a quick fuck along the way. If I wanted that I could call my ex. You've helped me to realize I'm better than that. And as for you EVER being with another woman... don't even think about it! I'll rip this off," she growled as she grabbed the bulge in the front of my pants. "Now, do you have any more questions?"

"No," I gulped.

"Good," she replied, in a tone that left little doubt that this was the last time that we'd even need to discuss the topic. "Now, kiss me," she asked almost in a plea.

There was something about that kiss that I still can't explain. It was filled with the passion and desire we both felt yet it was also something far more, far deeper, far more lasting. It was as if the last of the barriers between us were gone and we were now committing ourselves to each other; heart, body, and soul.

She must have felt it too because when she pulled away she sighed, "Wow."

"Yeah," I whispered as I lowered my lips back down to hers, again.

Her hands moved across my body as our tongues moved in a dance as old as time. After an eternity, she broke the kiss and stepped back deftly unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it from my shoulders. Then she was back on me again, grinding her hard, erect nipples into my naked chest, kissing and sucking on my mouth, cheeks, and neck.

I returned the attention by nibbling on her neck and ears, sucking on her earlobes and the sensitive area where the neck meets the shoulder. Time and time again I heard her moan as we held each other.

Soon, I felt her hands on my belt, unbuckling it. The button and zipper of my pants quickly followed suit and my pants dropped around my ankles. Yet we still found some way to keep our lips locked together.

At the same time, my hands were busy in their own way. One hand was behind her head holding our lips together while the other roamed up and down her back, as light as a feather. The first time I slid down to her waist I was only mildly surprised to find the band to her 'pearl' panties missing, now laying among the folds of her dress.

If someone had walked in on us at that moments it's hard to say if they would've blushed in embarrassment or laughed at the sight. Gail's dress was on the floor but she still had one leg entangled in it. The only other items she had on were flesh-toned stockings, a pair of light-blue high heels, and the gold chain around her neck. I, on the other hand, was standing there with my pants around my ankles, a pair of black socks peeking out above the bundle and my dress shoes.

When she moved away this time, she gave me a gentle push. I fell backwards onto the bed, my legs dangling over the side.

"Aren't you getting pushy?" I laughed.

She didn't reply but stepped from the clothing at her feet and bent over grabbing the legs of my pants. "You're still wearing too much," she giggled. And with that she pulled my pants and shoes off of me.

Now dressed in only my socks, I tried to get up only to have her step between my spread legs and kneel down. She stayed there staring at my cock as it grew harder and straighter until it was pointing up at the ceiling. Her stare was so intense that I began to feel intimidated wondering if something was wrong.

"Sweetheart?"

She shook her head as if clearing her mind.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yessssss," she sighed. "I was just... mmmmmm... memorizing it. Every wrinkle and every vein. The way the head seems to balance on top of the shaft. The 'V' under the head. It just looks so... mmmmm... not sure what to call it... wonderful... magnificent?"

I laughed softly. "I've heard of cocks being called a lot of things but never those."

"Are you laughing at me?" she asked as her hand reached out with lightning speed to wrap around my shaft.

"NO!"

"Good," she sighed as she gently ran one hand up and down the length while sliding the fingertips of her other hand over the slit, collecting the pre-cum. She played with it, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger before she massaged it over the mushroom-shaped head.

"Arrgghhhh," I groaned as I used every ounce of willpower to keep from cumming.

"So you like this?"

"Yessssss."

"I'm glad because that means you'll like this too," she whispered as she leaned forward and brushed her lips across the head of my cock.

A shudder ran through me from head-to-toe and I dropped my hands to her head, lacing my fingers through her hair.

She ran her tongue down the length of my cock to my balls and back again, cupping my balls and gently squeezing them. "Mmmmmmmm, missed this so much," she whispered as she took the head of my cock and ran her tongue around and around it before sliding down over the shaft.

"Shit!" I groaned.

"Mummph, mumph, mumph," she mumbled around my cock as the tip of her tongue probed the slit.

"Arrggghhhhhh."

She laughed as she popped her mouth off my cock, her hand still sliding up and down the shaft. "That will teach you to laugh at me."

"Okay, okay, I surrender."

"It won't be that easy, baby," she purred. "Do you know what I'd like to do one day?"

I shook my head.

"I wanna sit on opposite ends of the bed and watch each other play with ourselves. I wanna see your hand running up and down this beautiful cock while I slip my fingers in and out of myself..."

The image of her playing with herself almost caused me to lose it.

"But for right now I have other plans," she continued. She ran the flat of tongue up and down my shaft once or twice. Then she pulled away and looked up at me, licking her lips sensuously before she opened her mouth and took the glistening head into it. Slowly, her lips moved down my quivering cock, her tongue caressing the bottom side of it.

If I had died at that moment, I would have died the happiest man in the world.

She took about half my cock into her mouth, then began to withdraw ever so slowly. Back to the tip, then down again, a little faster. Her hand soon matched her mouth's movements. The world moved on but I seemed to be frozen in time as I watched her head bob up and down. The final time, she slid up and locked her teeth under the rim of my head, biting down gently as she pushed the tip of her tongue into the slit.

That's all it took. My entire body stiffened and I felt the surge of my cum heading for her mouth. "Ohmigod... ohmigod," I groaned. "Gonna cum."

She instantly took her mouth off my cock and tightened her hand around the base of my shaft. It felt like she'd plugged a high-pressure hose. "Not yet lover."

"Fuckkkkkkk." I croaked as a few drops of cum escaped and settled on the tip.

It was torture. One of her hands was still sliding up and down my shaft while the other was locked around the base. "You're gonna kill me," I wheezed.

"No I'm not," she whispered as she released my cock and used her finger to wipe away the drops of cum that were slowly sliding down along the sides. Then she licked the finger clean. "Mmmm, I love the taste if your cum."

I laid there still fighting the sensations surging through my cock. She stood and straddled my hips, squeezing me between her toned legs but this time she pinned my arms above my head.

"You know, I should really be pissed at you for doubting me like that but... you're just so damn handsome and I love you so damn much," she whispered before she leaned over and pressed her lips to mine

I could feel the hot, wetness of her womanhood pressing against my thigh. Her skin felt like it was on fire and her pussy juice was like molten lava. Instinctively, my hands settled on her sides, touching and caressing the soft skin.

She reached down and took my hands, slowly bringing them up to her breasts. "Mmmmmmmmm... yessssssss... that's it, baby. Squeeze my tits," she moaned as she ground her pussy against me. "Feel how much bigger they already are. Feel my nipples! They're as hard a pebbles."

I laid there mesmerized by the sight of her breasts. They had indeed grown larger, almost a full size. Her nipples looked like they were over a half-inch long and were encircled by honey-colored areola. I laid there studying every pore, every freckle and every detail of the shape and contour of her magnificent orbs. Then, I squeezed and kneaded the silky smooth flesh feeling their fullness. I felt her shudder as she leaned over.

"Ohhhhhhh, feels so good. But there's still so much more of me for you to feel now," she sighed as our lips met again.

I could taste the slightest hint of salt from the sweat that now covered her upper lip and maybe my cum added. Her hard nipples brushed over mine sending shivers through me. It didn't seem she could do anything that didn't feel absolutely fantastic. She leaned back slightly taking my hands in hers once again and slid them down her sides to her ass.

"That's it. Ohmigod," she moaned as she ground herself against my hard shaft even harder. "You're so hard. Ohhhhhhh, I can feel your cock sliding between my pussy lips. Shhhhhh, my clit... my clit."

I felt the same stirrings deep in my groin. "You're gonna make cum if you keep doing that."

"I... wanna... no... yes... wanna... feel... your cum... on me... someday... but not... today," she panted in rhythm to her movements. "Want you... inside me..." And with that she lifted herself until my cock was pointing at the entrance to her pussy.

I wanted to be inside her too.

"Now." And with that she pushed down, sliding the head of my cock inside. It was soft, yet firm, tight yet yielding. She gasped, then started to rotate her hips in a circle. "Ohhhhhhhh... this feels so good. I can feel you stretching me again, filling me. It's like your cock was made for me." She looked down at me and started pushing herself down onto me, inch by inch. At the same time, she leaned over letting her tits swing and sway in front of me.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't hold still as the head of my cock slid through her tight, wet channel. My hips bucked upwards. With just two thrusts, my cock was embedded all the way in her. She gasped and panted, pushing herself down on me with a grunt, then rotated her hips around my cock.

We looked at each other, words weren't needed. It somehow felt like this was the first time for us. Then she started to slowly slide up and down. Our moans were like music to an ancient dance - the rite of passage that we were traveling together. Her hands found mine, and we squeezed hard, as I pushed up to meet her every down stroke. Her eyes closed, she bit her lower lip and threw her head back. With her body arched, riding me, her breasts rising and falling, she reminded me of Greek goddess I'd once seen in a book, come to life.

Our moans and thrusts soon matched each other becoming one rhythm, building in speed and intensity. I reached up taking a breast in each hand, caressing, squeezing, and kneading them like bread dough.

"Ahhhhhh... mmmmmmm... yessssss... yesssssss... yessssss."

Soon, my hands slid from her breasts, down and over her lower back to her ass. I squeezed her ass cheeks hard, pulling her down on me over and over. She leaned forward and braced her hands on my shoulders, driving herself faster and harder.

"Sooooo good. Ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh. Fuck me. Don't stop. Mmmmmmmmmm... so deep."

She continued to ride me, her eyes clenched shut, her mouth hanging open, panting.

I released her ass and reached up to her breasts again. This time taking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, rolling them and pulling on them before letting them snap back into place. That put her over the edge.

"Ohhhhhh... yeah... yeah... pull my nipples... squeeze them harder... Ahhh... Ahhhh... so close... gonna cum all over your cock. Cum with me... cum in me."

Her pleas sent me over the edge too, her voice and the feel of her body pounding down on mine, my balls soaked in her juice... it was all I could take. "UNGHHHHH," I groaned as an electrical charge surged through me and I started shooting wave after wave of cum into her.

"CUMMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGG," she screamed so loud I was sure everyone on the hotel floor heard her. She drove her pussy down on me, flattening the head of my cock against her cervix, her body quaking as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her pussy fluttered and milked every last drop of my cum from my balls, then she collapsed on top of me, breathing hard.

We laid there holding each other, our bodies joined, as the world around us slid by oblivious to what had just happened. When our breathing slowed, our lips met again in a soft, tender kisses filled with contentment, satisfaction, and love. We broke the kiss, and she raised her head. We didn't say a word, lost in each other's eyes. Then, a tear suddenly formed in the corner of her eye and slid down her cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

"For giving me what I didn't even know I was missing. I thought when I married my ex that I had found love but after spending time with you, getting to know you, and making love to you, I realize I had no idea what love really was... until now."