The Curmudgeon - 002 One Year Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Pam. I thought moving on and letting you and Burton out from under that agreement would make your lives easier and better. I couldn't go back to that house the way things were."

"Why?"

I was silent for a minutes. I knew what I wanted to say. I was having trouble finding the words.

"Pam. I have never not been in love with you. Even after that situation with Burton and the agreement, I was never very happy. I still hurt every time I knew you were with him. After that last weekend, I was just empty. The anger was gone. The feelings or frustration and revenge were gone. I was an empty shell. I honestly wasn't sure what I wanted to to, but I didn't want to have to carry on a charade."

"A charade."

"Yeah. I didn't want to have to pretend that I didn't care."

I saw the look on her face. She teared up and sobbed.

"That's the same way I felt when I came home and figured out you had left."

We sat and looked at each other for a long time without speaking. I finally broke the silence.

"Pam. I still love you. But part of me just can't get past the lies and the deceit."

"I know. I still have a hard time with the thought of you basically prostituting me out to Burton."

I nodded.

"Where do we go from here?"