The Curmudgeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday evening, Burton told me in a series of private messages that all was arranged for the log cabin in the woods. He explained that he would be there in the middle of the afternoon with my wife. The rest of the group were expected to arrive Saturday morning to join the fun. I messaged back that I could easily be at the cabin on Friday morning. I offered to stop and buy some groceries, so we didn't have to come back to town to eat. He was appreciative and told me he would have the key for me on Friday morning. I suggested that if the rental company would give up the key a day early, I could pick it up Thursday so I could get to the cabin as early as possible. He agreed.

That is pretty much the way the plan played out. I picked up the key from his receptionist on Thursday morning. I waited to go into his office until I saw clients go in first hoping that he would be busy and not come out. It played out perfectly and I left directly from there for the cabin. I intended to squat in the cabin for Thursday night even though it wasn't part of the lease agreement. I figured no one would be the wiser and it would give me time to put some other measures in place.

I knew there was an outbuilding on the property. I managed to squeeze my truck inside by folding in the mirrors. It was a tight squeeze, but with the doors shut on the building, no one could tell that it was on the property. I let myself in through the back door and got right to work. My first order of business was to install a large lag screw hook in the bedroom ceiling. I then put smaller hooks in the tops of the posts of the bed, at the bottom of the posts and several along the beam that made up the footboard of the bed.

I tested all the cameras I had installed. They were all operating properly and steadily streaming data to the satellite uplink and into my cloud server account. I put the food I had bought in the refrigerator and the pantry, got out my laptop, and connected it to the satellite uplink and sat down to browse a bit through. If my plan came together as I expected, I had some other things I wanted to order and have in place. I spent the afternoon shopping online until it was time to get on the chat room.

Nothing much happened in the chat room. I didn't stay long. The logging program showed that my wife had talked on the burner phone to Burton several times. I assumed they were making their plans and arrangements. That was perfect. I opened one of the beers I had bought earlier and settled in to rethink my plans and double check myself.

Friday morning, I was up early. I didn't want to be around when Burton arrived with my wife. I packed up everything but the groceries and tossed it into my truck and headed back to town. Once there I found a coffee shop with internet access and camped out, drinking their coffee and eating a few pastries. I found a seat with a chair against a wall, a view of the front door and a convenient outlet where I could plug the power supply for the laptop. I was set.

I watched the GPS on the logging software. I was easily able to see the progress of my wife's car because her cell phone was constantly pining towers as she moved around town. I saw her car enter the area where she had parked last time. She walked the half block to Burton's office. It was almost an hour before they left. I had to assume that they had managed to get in a quicky in his office before they left. I continued to watch as the GPS signal began to track down the highway. I knew it would be almost an hour before they arrived at the log cabin. It gave me some time to kill.

I had sent Burton some suggested ideas about how to proceed once he got to the property. He had sent back word that he would do as I suggested. If he followed my directions, by the time I got to the property, he would have tied up my wife, gagged her, put a pillowcase over her head and put a pair of noise canceling headphones on her that were constantly playing some sort of music to cover any outside sounds. I didn't want her hearing my voice and putting two and two together. It was a clumsy arrangement, but I made some excuses about making her feel isolated and alone.

I sat a few miles from the cabin at a truck stop, watching the GPS signal. It had been stopped at the cabin for almost an hour and a half. I figured, if he didn't have her trussed up and secure by now, then we would just have to play it by ear. I had a plan B but really didn't want to put it into action if I could help it.

I drove to the isolated log cabin and parked my truck around back. I took my gear from the truck and headed into the house through the back door. Burton had apparently seen me coming down the road and met me in the kitchen. We exchanged greetings, shook hands, and he brought me up to date. He had my wife upstairs in the master bedroom. As I suggested, he had her hogtied on the bed, she was gagged, blindfolded, a pillowcase over her head and the headphones on and continually playing what I would term elevator music. He was streaming it from his cell phone. I suggested he change it to heavy metal or even acid rock. He found a streaming station and made the change.

We went upstairs and I looked through a crack in the door. She was lying on her stomach still fully clothed. Her hands and arms were pulled tight behind her back. Her legs and ankles were similarly bound, and her ankles pulled up tight to her wrists. Her head, fully concealed by the pillowcase, was laying looking toward the far wall. I smiled. This had possibilities.

We went back downstairs, and I probed Burton a little more. His intention was to sleep in the Master bedroom with my wife. I could have any of the other three bedrooms. He was expecting three or four others to join us later that evening or first thing in the morning. If they elected to stay over Saturday night, they could bunk wherever they could find room. I nodded. That would give me a private room where I could make use of the surveillance equipment I had installed.

Burton being the horny fuck that he was, wanted to know when I thought we should begin the scene. I just smiled and said that part of her excitement was the wait and the unknown. The longer we put off anything and let her lay there helpless, the more her mind would begin to imagine all the possibilities. He seemed to accept that.

Meanwhile, I excused myself. I told Burton I needed to take care of some personal business upstairs. I was purposefully vague. I really didn't want him to know that there was internet service. He had commented that he was surprised that there was no cell service at the cabin. He would have to drive several miles back toward town to get enough phone service to call his wife. I shrugged my shoulders.

Upstairs, after locking myself in the guest bedroom, I set up the laptop and immediately logged into the cloud server. The video feeds from all of the cameras were working and I could see my wife, hogtied on the bed, from three different angles. I grinned. So far so good.

One of the other men showed up just after 5pm. He pulled up in a small compact hybrid coupe. I was sitting in the den with a beer when Burton brought him in. Burton introduced him as Lamar Oscar. He was a black guy, about 5'11' muscular and with a huge grin on his face. He added that he was known as MeatforMILF's in the chat room. We sat down and Burton sort of laid out the schedule. He wasn't expecting anyone else until much later or early on Saturday morning. Burton looked at me and asked if I thought we should begin and how it should play out.

I shrugged. Looking at them I was sort of indifferent. I suggested that the first order of business should be to impress on her exactly what was in store for her over the next 24 hours. I told them to play it straight, just like a kidnapping and gang rape as they imagined it. I knew they had no idea what it should really be like, but I was encouraging them to play to their own fantasies. That seemed to be all the encouragement they needed. I followed them upstairs.

They conferred for a few minutes then burst through the door noisily. They were intentionally loud, crass and vulgar. I stepped back and watched as they quickly approached the bed, ripped the headphones from her head and began to berate and expound to her all the things they had planned. I smiled as I watched and listened to them as they described their intent to strip her naked and take her savagely in as many ways as they could devise. I watched and, though I could not see her face, I saw her breathing rate increase and I saw her begin to work her thighs and hips in a most obscene fashion. It appeared that she was already getting turned on.

I stood out of the camera angles and watched. The two men roughly manhandled her to the side of the bed and untied the rope that bound her ankles to her wrists. They then proceeded to cut her blouse and skirt away, leaving the clothing in tatters and exposing her in the lingerie. It didn't surprise me too much to see that she was wearing sexy lace lingerie including a garter belt and stockings. The two men tossed the CFM heels off into a corner. I watched as they groped and fondled her for several minutes.

Finally, Burton could stand it no more. He rolled her onto her stomach and climbed onto the bed and straddled her still bound thighs. I saw him take out his cock. It would have been generous to call it average. Hell, mine, which hadn't been hard in years, was still almost as long as his when I was aroused or excited. Burton spread my wife's ass cheeks apart and then probed between her thighs with his fingers. He turned and grinned, exclaiming that the bitch's cunt was already wet and ready. I heard a moan come from the pillowcase. I had to assume that he was correct and that she wanted what he was about to give her.

As I watched Burton work his cock between her ass cheeks and into her pussy, I heard her moan again and saw her lift her hips. I touched Lamar on the arm and motioned for him to enter the hall. Outside, out of earshot, I talked to him. I explained that she was getting into this really quickly and to give her the actual experience, she had to get frightened to a certain degree. I told him to step it up a couple of notches and gave him some ideas. When we came back into the bedroom, Burton was humping her furiously while she lay bound and hooded on the bed. Lamar walked back into the bedroom to the head of the bed where my wife lay bouncing on the bed while Burton continued to work his cock in and out of her pussy.

Larmar grabbed her by the pillowcase and jerked her head up. I saw him start to untie the pillowcase and I stepped back so that I was out of the line of sight in case the blindfold came off. I wasn't quite ready to let her know who was fucking her. I heard two quick slaps followed by Larmar's deep voice.

"You fucking slut. We are gonna tear your ass and your pussy up. But right now, I'm gonna give you a mouthful of black cock. I'll warn you. If I feel a tooth on my dick, I'll pull every one of your fucking teeth out of your head with a pair of pliers."

I heard her whimper and then she coughed. I guessed that he had removed the gag. I took a chance and peeked around the door frame. He was holding her head by the hair and was now kneeling on the bed facing Burton. His cock was about 8 inches long and fairly big around. He was slapping her face back and forth with his cock. The blindfold was still in place.

Burton grunted and ground his cock into her pussy. His hips quivered and jerked a couple of times and when he pulled back a thin string of cum hung between her ass cheeks and the head of his cock. He looked at Lamar and grinned broadly just as Lamar stuck his cock into her mouth which I noted was wide open and her tongue was sticking out. He rammed the entire length of his cock into her mouth, and she gagged repeatedly and then retched a bit. He didn't let up and kept forcing his cock further and further into her mouth until her nose was crushed into his thick curly pubic hair.

I left them to their tasks. I really wasn't too worried about either of them. I was of the opinion that neither of the two men were really dangerous and all they wanted to play at was a fantasy. I went to my room and checked on the logging and the video feeds. They were all working as planned. I sat down on the bed and began to think about the next stages of this little drama.

At some point later in the evening, I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. I opened it to find Burton standing there in his boxer shorts and his socks. He wanted to know if I was going to participate that night. He and Lamar didn't want me to miss out on anything. I told him I was good and that I would get all I wanted the next day. He shrugged his shoulders and turned back to the master bedroom.

I could hear the bed frame creaking and groaning. I pulled up the video feeds and had a ringside seat to watch Lamar work my wife's pussy over with his cock. She was on her back with her arms still bound behind. It didn't look too comfortable considering that Lamar had her tied legs pushed back so far over her head, her knees were nearly banging into her nose. He was using that 8-inch cock of his in a most efficient manner. She still was without the gag, and I could hear her grunt each time he drove that massive member into her. He kept up a stream of chatter that I found more amusing than anything else. At one point asked her if she was still enjoying being gang raped and I heard her reply telling him that she was and that she wanted more.

I was pretty sure that the two men were nearing the end of their abilities. Both seemed to be flagging. Burton was working his cock frantically trying to get it hard enough for one more go. When Lamar finally filled her pussy with a huge ejaculation, he fell back, still on his knees, but his cock was now rapidly shrinking. I thought it best to go and offer some timely advice.

I went to the door and motioned for both men to come into the hall. I shut the door behind them and talked quietly. The headphones were long gone from her ears, and I didn't want to give her any clues.

"I think you guys should take a breather. You do have to decide if you are going to let her have some relaxation or if you want to hold onto the fantasy and keep her bound. My suggestion is that you put the gag and the pillowcase back on her, hog tied her again and leave her until you recover enough to resume."

They looked at each other and nodded. As they started back in, I followed them quietly. Lamar put the gag back in her mouth roughly. She started to complain, and I was sure she said something about needing to pee. I guess none of the others heard her because Lamar slid the pillowcase back over her head and put the earphones back on her.

Burton had retrieved the length of rope and was about to tie her ankles back to her wrists. I put a hand on his arm and waggled my finger. I took the rope that was already tied to her ankles. I put three quick turns around her neck and tied the other end to her ankles as well. Making sure it was tight enough to cause her some discomfort. If she struggled too much, she would pull the coils around her neck tighter, making it that much more uncomfortable. They both looked at me wide eyed.

I motioned for them to come outside. We closed the bedroom door, leaving her there, and headed down to the kitchen. I advised them to get something to eat and drink else they faced dehydration at least. I looked at the clock and it was already almost midnight. They had been at her for almost 4 hours non-stop.

I told them that I was going to bed and would be up early to carry on. They both admitted that if they could recover, they were going to have another go at her. I suggested that they look at the hook on the ceiling and the hooks on the walls and on the bed posts. I encouraged them to use their imaginations and think like a serial gang rapist for their inspiration. I grabbed a bag of chips and a couple of beers and headed upstairs.

I stretched out on the bed, leaning against the headboard with my laptop on my lap. The chips on the bed beside and the two beers were all the company I needed to go with the video feed. I could see her lying on the bed. She was moving now and then. I supposed it was due to a full bladder or the need to take a shit. I watched, amused as her naked ass wormed around on the bed. Occasionally she would roll to one side and her tiny tits would flash.

I checked my emails and some other websites. I didn't bother with the chatroom since I knew where most of those people were. There were a few other things to do. As I was about to toss the chips in the trash and finish the last beer, I flipped back over to see what was going on around the house. Burton and Lamar were back upstairs. They were looking at the hooks I had placed strategically around the room and avidly discussing the possibilities. As I closed the laptop, I was sure that my wife was going to have a long and interesting night.

As promised, I was up early. Downstairs, I made coffee and was just about to take a shower when I heard someone knocking on the front door. I found a tall lanky young man who looked to be in his mid-twenties. He had a backpack and a sort of sheepish grin. He looked at me and asked if I was SuperbMaster. I said no that he was upstairs sleeping. I invited him in. He was none other than MrMajestic. I wasn't too impressed. Nothing seemed very majestic about him at all. I offered him coffee, but he held up one of those energy drinks that are so popular these days. I sort of filled him in on what had gone on the evening before up to the point I went to pee.

He seemed a little hesitant and not quite sure what to make of this whole deal. I let him stew a bit as I fixed myself some breakfast to go with my coffee. I heard a yawn and looked at the stairs and saw Lamar coming down. He was still buck naked. He looked at MrMajestic, who I now knew as Reggie Stark. They introduced themselves and Lamar poured a cup of coffee.

I was finishing up my breakfast when Burton came down the stairs. He had on a pair of silk pajama bottoms. He stumbled sleepily coming down the stairs. I tried not to chuckle. I wondered to myself exactly what my wife had seen in this guy. Burton got a cup of coffee, met Reggie, and sat down at the table. I casually asked Burton and Lamar what had gone on after I went to bed.

They sort of ducked their heads. Finally, Burton admitted that they had untied my wife and then retied her so that they could pull her up by her arms to the hook in the ceiling. They had then spent a while playing with her in various ways. Lamar chuckled and remarked that next time they would be more careful about how long they played without a break. I raised one eyebrow and Burton sighed before he admitted that they had been taking turns slapping her ass and her tits when she had pissed all over the floor. I tried not to laugh, but it slipped out.

They had spent the next hour cleaning it up, using more of the towels in the master bathroom. In the chaos, they had forgotten about her and she had hung by her arms for almost an hour before they took her down. She was, according to Burton, nearly comatose. Lamar laughed and said she was out of it, but they fucked her again anyway.

Another knock came from the door, and I got up and went to answer. Standing on the front porch was a guy wearing cowboy boots, jeans, a big gold buckle at his waist and a flannel shirt. On his head was a soiled gimme cap. He was looking out over the property when I opened the door. I swear to God he had a mullet. Had he not been well over six foot tall, I would have laughed. I managed to stifle that and invite him in.

We quickly learned he was the fourth member, and his name was Robert Maclamore Pruit. No shit. Bobby Mac had shown up. He informed us that his handle (he called it a handle) on the chat site was BareBackRider. He let us all know that he never used a condom. If he was gonna fuck it was gonna be bareback. As we sat at that table talking about the setup, Bobbie Mac looked around. He asked if this was a for real show. That was enough of a prompt to encourage Burton to take the newcomer upstairs.