The Florida Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Julia said, "I know. I'm sorry."

"Me too," Sarah said. The sexy brunette kissed my roommate on the mouth, softly this time. "We're all going to have to try."

"OK, Ben," Kelsey said, "I think I'm ready to try."

I slid back slightly and rocked forward, and OHMYGOD it was so good. Kelsey's anus wrapped around my cock like a ring. The lubrication made everything so slippery good. She bent down slightly and groaned.

"OK?" I asked.

"FUCK yeah," Kelsey said, "It's better... Even better. Than I thought. Fuck. Go slow though. Oooooo."

I kept my pace, gradually sliding up and back in the beautiful blonde's backside. Fuck this was tight. Honestly it was a good thing she needed me to go slow or I'd have blown my load already.

Kelsey reached back and found her clit, but Chloe pushed her hand away. "I can help with that," the teenager said, and started working Kelsey's dripping puss. If sticking my dick in her ass had been lightning, then Chloe's fingers on Kelsey's pussy brought the thunder, and the gorgeous girl began thrashing through her summer storm.

"Oh... fuck that ass Ben. Give it to me. Come on. Faster now. Yeah. You can go faster."

I started really slamming Kelsey now. Holding onto her thighs for leverage. My balls bouncing against Chloe's fingers with every thrust.

"Guh... Ah... I'm getting close, Kelsey."

"Oh Fuck. You going to cum for me? Oh Ben I need it so bad."

"Where...? Where do you want my..."

"Oh! In my ass please Ben cum in my ass, pleeeeaaaase!" Kelsey shook and I could tell she was cumming. She buried her head down in her arms. Her butt rolled upward like squeezing at my cock and suddenly I was there.

My head reared back as my cock exploded into Kelsey's cute little butt.

"OH!" she cried, already in orgasm and suddenly at another peak entirely. "OH fuck I'm going to... Fuuuuuck that's so fucking goooooood. OH! You're cumming so hard in meeeeeee!"

I fell forward as blast after blast of my seed shot into Kelsey's butt. Pressed my head into her back as pleasure gripped me by the cock and strangled my entire body. Long, sustained, eruptions of ecstasy.

"Oh!" Kelsey, still cumming, "OH! Ohhhhhhhhhh. Finally, the blonde fell forward. My cock popped out of her ass with a plop. "Thatwassogood," she mumbled. Her head smushed against the sheets.

My penis stuck out purple and lewd, covered in lube and my own spend. I looked over at the other bed and saw that Sarah and Julia were watching the display. Sarah gave me a little thumbs up, but Julia just sort of stared off like she was in another place entirely.

"Everyone got to cum but me," Sarah said, pouting.

"I can help with that," I said and sort of jiggled my cock in her direction.

"Not with that thing," Sarah said, "Not after it's been in there." She pointed at Kelsey's cute, pink butt, still pointing upward.

"Here sis, I can help you," Chloe said. She went over and found the double-headed dildo from that morning. "Just like old times."

Sarah smiled shyly and she dropped down off the bed. Chloe lay on her back this time and inserted the plastic cock in her cunt. Sarah lay down on her back, as well.

"Here Ben," Chloe said, "Help her."

I reached down between them and guided the other side of the dildo into Sarah's steaming snatch. Sarah slowly scooted forward until the plastic penis was in her fully. Both sisters were now attached at the pussy. Sarah's legs up to Chloe's shoulders and the younger girl's the same on Sarah's. Sarah reached up and grabbed Chloe's ankles. Her younger sister did the same. And then the two of them slowly rocked each other back and forth on the plastic dicks.

"Oh FUCK that's nice," Chloe said.

"I've missed this," Sarah said, "It's like, I don't know, familiar. Comfortable."

I watched them for a moment and my cock sprang up to full hardness. But I really did need to wash it before I could do anything about that particular predicament. I went into the bathroom and scrubbed my dick in the sink like he was getting ready for surgery. Just slathered it in soap and hot water. Then I did it again. Finally satisfied that I was clean I came back into the bedroom. Kelsey was sitting on the bed, watching as the two sisters worked themselves to orgasm.

Julia, however had slipped behind Chloe and wrapped her arms around the teenager's torso. She rubbed at Chloe's tits a bit. Occasionally reached down and flicked her little bean. But mostly Julia just held Chloe so lovingly. Honestly, it made me a bit jealous.

So I walked around the other side of the Sarah/Chloe Fuck Machine and sat down behind Sar. Mirroring Julia, I slid my arms under Sarah's slightly more ample tits. I kissed the brunette lightly on the back of her neck. Gently, I helped her push back and forth on the dildo.

Sarah and Chloe were both panting. Snorting. Slowly building each other. Moving together like a veteran team that knew each other's exact rhythms. Chloe leaned back and Julia climbed over her, placing her pussy on top of the girl's mouth.

"Careful, I'm still sore from your sister," Julia said. Chloe just grunted. I got up and started to signal a similar agreement with Sarah, but she just shook her head. Instead she reached out and took my dick in her hand. Started stroking me in time to the movements of her pussy on the plastic double dildo.

"Hrm... HRMMMMM," Sarah stiffened as her sister got her over the edge. As she came, the sexy brunette started pulling with urgency. Pumping me hard as she could.

Chloe gasped and screamed, cumming with her sister. Julia looked over at me and we shared a little smile. She blew me a kiss, then my lovely roommate's eyes crossed as she trembled with orgasmic pleasure.

"Getting close," I said.

"On me," Kelsey said, "On us."

Sarah pointed me at her blonde bestie, sitting there on the bed. My back arched and then I erupted. My first burst splashed on Kelsey's neck, her face and chest. Then the buxom blonde fired my hose at her own massive tits. At her little sister's face. On Julia's lithe legs. Again and again, Sarah used my erupting penis to paint the four women. Until I had nothing left to give.

Sarah, Kelsey, Chloe, and Julia all had my seed on their chests, in their hair, on their faces. I fell backwards panting. We all did. As if my cock had been shooting bullets. A massacre of cum.

I was going to get up, wash off again and slide into bed. The girls would all quickly clean themselves and do the same. I was sure of it. I lay back on the carpet and stared up at the pockmarked ceiling.

It was a strange moment. I felt so comfortable with these women, and yet I couldn't say for sure, in that moment, if I'd ever see them again after this trip. Oh sure, we'd all talked big about the future. But we'd done that before. In actuality? The reality? I just didn't know. I resolved not to get into bed until I'd figured it out. Till I had a solution that made sense for all of us.

I fell asleep there on the floor.