The Gift of Venus: Twins for Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combined sensations were almost overwhelming -- Holly's mouth enveloping his cock, Sasha's body pressed against him while she kissed him. Simon ran his hand down Sasha's back, and caressed the full, firm curves of her intoxicatingly ripe ass. He squeezed hard, and she moaned and pressed herself harder against him. In that moment he could feel her desire, like a crackling energy between them.

"Let's get on the couch," he said, panting slightly as Sasha bit his neck. Immediately the twins were moving, Holly standing up and pulling him over to the couch alongside Sasha, as he slipped off his jeans and stepped, now naked, his cock hard and quivering, towards the girls.

"I want it first," breathed Sasha, staring at his cock.

"No, I want it first," teased Holly.

"You've already had a suck, Holly -- I want it inside me." And Sasha slipped off her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. Simon caught his breath. Sasha stood before him naked except for her black suspenders. They were open at the front, exposing a perfectly shaved, breathtaking little slit of a pussy.

"You wanted me on the couch, Simon?" she purred, her eyes sultry and doe-like. Then with slow, deliberate movements, she got onto the wide, deep-cushioned couch, lay back, and spread her legs.

"Come on, Simon. I want your first cum of the night."

Holly grinned. "Tell you what, Simon. If I have to wait for your cock in me ... I'll get Sasha to make me even wetter while you have your way with her."

And she let her skirt fall to the floor. She was wearing no panties, and her shaved pussy was identical with her sister's. That wicked smile still dancing on her face, Holly jumped up onto the couch, and straddled her sister's face. Sasha eagerly reached up and wrapped her arms around Holly's thighs, clutching her by the ass cheeks, and Simon could see she was yearning to pull her sister's pussy down onto her face.

"Come on Simon," panted Holly. "Come and fuck her."

Simon didn't need to be told again. He leapt onto the couch and positioned himself between Sasha's outstretched legs, her feet either side of his head. He looked down into Sasha's gleeful, excited face, as the gorgeous girl lay on her back, her sister's pussy inches above her face, while Simon lowered his cock towards her own pink, spreading hole.

Then in the same moment, Simon plunged his cock into Sasha's pussy, Holly lowered herself to sit on Sasha's face, and they began to fuck.

Sasha's pussy was exquisitely wet, and so tight that Simon felt his cock squeezed deliciously in her warm, slick grip as he plunged his length again and again into her cunt. He moaned and gasped, leaning forwards as he pounded her, while her tits jiggled wildly back and forth as they swayed on her chest. Sasha herself was licking and lapping hungrily at her twin sister's pussy, her hands gripping Holly's ass, holding her in place. Holly, moaning with pleasure, leaned forward and put her arms around Simon's neck, pulling his face towards her. They made out passionately, Sasha beneath them, while Simon's cock plunged faster and faster in her cunt, and Holly ground her pussy repeatedly into Sasha's mouth. Simon reached around and unclasped Holly's bra; it fell onto Sasha, and Simon clasped Holly's big, heavy, creamy white boob in his hand -- it felt just like Sasha's, full and smooth and irresistible to the touch -- and squeezed it while she kissed him, his other hand gripping Sasha's thigh to hold her down while he relentlessly fucked her.

"Just use her, Simon," Holly groaned, pulling him closer and whispering in his ear. "Come in her fuckhole, Simon. I want to give you my ass next ... I want you to make my ass your next fuckhole ..."

Her words tipped him over the edge, and he felt the surge of the orgasm exploding in his cock. Pump after pump of hot wet cum surged out of him, deep inside Sasha, as he cried out and clung to Holly, who was shuddering and gasping as Sasha's tongue plunged deep inside her. He realised that Holly was coming too, that Sasha's tongue had done its work, and the two of them were clinging to each other as they both came, Holly's juices dripping into Sasha's mouth just as Simon pumped her cunt full of cum.

Then at last he was done, and Holly was kissing him deep on the mouth again, slow and sensual. It was as though she were thanking him for coming in her sister -- as though by fucking Sasha he had driven Sasha's tongue into Holly's cunt, and made her come too. It was almost like the twin girls were just one gorgeous, naked, cock-starved organism, connected deep in their bodies, insatiably slutty, and hungry for his cock.

Simon sighed with gratification as he pulled out of Sasha, while Holly, panting, collapsed backwards onto the cushions, leaving Sasha lying beneath them. The girl grinned dreamily up at Simon.

"That was amazing," she said. "And oh my God, you're already getting hard again!"

It was true -- Simon's cock was stiffening quickly back to full hardness as he looked at the girls. He found himself wholeheartedly thanking Venus in his head; he had never been so glad of her blessing.

Simon looked at Holly, and met her hungry, gleaming, curious eyes.

"Come on then," he said. "Bend over, Holly -- I want your ass."

Holly let out a breath that was more like a moan, and suddenly the expression of longing on her face was open and intense. She turned around, and braced herself on the sofa -- bent over, knees on the cushions, her hands and forehead against the sloping back of the couch, her ass raised. She was naked except for her black choker and her knee-high black and white socks, and as Simon looked at her hanging tits, her shapely thighs, and her round, firm, virgin ass, he felt like his cock was ready to explode all over again.

"Let me get her asshole ready for you," said Sasha, slipping down onto her knees on her carpet. She knelt between Holly's open legs, took her by the thighs ... and buried her face in her sister's ass.

Simon felt almost dizzy with arousal as he watched. Sasha was pressing her face passionately into her sister's full, plump ass, Holly's ass cheeks against Sasha's cheeks, and Holly was suddenly gasping and moaning with pleasure as her sister's tongue probed her asshole. Holly turned her head and made eye contact with Simon. She was breathing so deeply that her back was arching, her arms shuddering as she gripped the sofa, and her face wore an expression of ecstatic longing, her mouth open, her eyes desperately aroused.

"Oh God, I want it!" she gasped, her eyes fixed on Simon's face. "I want it in my ass, Simon. I want to feel you pounding me."

Pulling back, Sasha too turned to look at Simon. "There's lube in that drawer," she said, pointing. "Come on, Simon. She's ready."

Simon quickly took the lube, pumped a handful into his hand, and spread it over the length of his cock. The motion of his hand stroking the slick, cool liquid across it made his cock tingle with pleasure. Then he stepped forward towards Holly. She was still bent over for him, her legs spread, her ass raised.

Simon stood behind her, and put his hands on the firm, full, deliciously smooth curves of her round, peachy ass cheeks. She had positioned herself so that her ass was at the perfect height for him. He squeezed, loving the softness of her skin. Her asshole was small, tight, perfectly circular -- and suddenly he felt a wild, overwhelming urge to plunge his cock inside it. He slid his hands around to grip Holly by the tops of her thighs. He pressed the head of his cock against her hole.

Holly gave a gasp of anticipation, and he felt a shiver ripple through her whole body. Simon realised he was trembling. He was looking down at Holly's perfect naked back, and the way the slimness of her waist contrasted with her big, round, ripe ass was making him shudder with desire. He could barely believe this was about to happen.

Then he felt Sasha put her arms around him from behind, stroke his chest, and kiss his neck.

"Do it, Simon," she whispered. "Fuck her. Fuck her ass, Simon."

Slowly, he pressed her cock into her asshole.

Holly let out a long, wailing moan. It sounded as though she were both pained and deeply, wonderfully pleasured. Simon was pushing his cock inside her slowly, half an inch at a time, easing it in with the tiniest strokes, the slick lube making it glide smoothly into her. With each stroke he pushed himself just the smallest bit further in. Holly's ass was staggeringly tight. It wasn't the tightness of a tight pussy: Simon knew that feeling, and loved it, and found it endlessly irresistible, but this was something different. He could feel how her asshole was being pushed open by his hard cock -- how his entry into her was stretching her out, forcing the tightness of her asshole to take him. There wasn't the softness and wetness of a pussy, even though the lube did give him a slick, wet lining. Instead her asshole seemed to grip his cock in a tight, hard grasp. It was a whole new sensation.

It made him want to fuck like he had never fucked before.

Once his head was fully inside her it was easier to slide his shaft further in. Slowly, fighting the urge to ram his cock all the way in at once, he pushed the length of his cock deeper into her asshole. Holly gave a loud, keening cry. "Oh my God," she breathed. "Oh fuck that's good. Oh that feels so good. So good ..."

He was all the way in. Her ass cheeks were against his thighs, her whole ass nestled neatly into his crotch. For a moment, he paused. Holly whimpered in ecstasy.

Then he pulled back most of the length of his shaft, and then thrust his cock back into her ass.

"Ahhh!" she screamed. "Oh, FUCK yes! Fuck yes Simon, fuck my ass like that!"

And gripping her by the thighs, he pulled back, took a deep breath, and began to pound her in her ripe, peachy ass.

It was out of this world. Holly was screaming, gasping, crying out with every thrust, and her ass felt so tight and smooth that he felt he was going to explode with cum at any moment. Her ass cheeks slapped into his crotch with every thrust, and the sound of her flesh smacking against his was enough to drive him wild as he pounded her. Sasha had jumped onto the sofa beside Holly and was holding her sister in place, pinning her to the couch, her eyes wide, her expression fascinated and yearning as she watched Simon furiously fucking her twin sister's ass. Simon gasped and threw back his head. He felt so powerful, so free, standing there with this gorgeous girl's body in his hands, bent over in submission for him, while he took his pleasure in her big, firm, deliciously fuckable ass.

"Fuck YES!" Holly was gasping out again and again. "Fuck yes, fuck my fucking ass like that, fuck me so hard --"

Sweat was starting to bead on Simon's forehead and on his back. Holly was still moaning, still begging him to fuck her, though increasingly the words shuddered together into incoherent moans as he continued to pound her ass. He felt the glorious rising tension in the base of his cock, and knew he was about to come. Gripping Holly's smooth, firm thighs, he hammered his cock even harder into her asshole. And then the wave broke, and a massive, all-consuming surge of pleasure coursed outwards from his cock, deep into his body, as he felt himself pumping a huge load of hot, sticky, milky cum, deep into Holly's ass.

For a few moments, he stood there, swaying, his cock still fully inside her. He was breathing deeply. Holly was panting, her back arching up and down. Sasha was looking at him with awed, intense desire.

He withdrew his cock, and heard Holly moan with pain as his head slipped back out of her. She sank onto the couch and into Sasha's arms. Naked but for Holly's socks and Sasha's stockings, the twins sat on the couch, Sasha cradling Holly and tenderly kissing her neck, stroking her hair, one hand idly massaging and squeezing her boob. Holly turned her head, and kissed Sasha deep on the mouth. Then she looked up at Simon.

"That was amazing," she said simply. "I've never felt like that before. It wasn't like a normal fuck. It was ..."

She shivered. She stared into Simon's eyes. He could see a deep, wild hunger in her dark brown eyes, an extraordinarily intense and powerful desire. And he remembered what Venus had told him about the way she had designed the twins. About how their "true natures" would wake up, the first time they took cock in their asses.

Grinning, Simon stretched. He felt incredibly relaxed and fulfilled. Turning back to the drawer from which he had taken the lube, Simon took a cleaning wipe, neatly wiped his cock clean, then took the lube and slicked another few pumps over the already re-hardening length of his cock. He turned back to the twins, one hand still on his cock as he coated it with lube, and he met Sasha's eyes.

She looked slightly frightened. But she also looked excited and determined -- and her bright eyes were brimming with lust.

"I want it next," she said, hard into his eyes and speaking in a low, intense voice.

"Oh Sasha, you have to try it," moaned Holly, sounding slightly giddy. "It's ... it's indescrible. It's a whole new sex."

Simon felt himself smirking at Sasha. "Come on then," he told her. "Bend over for me, you gorgeous slut. Give up your ass for me like a dirty little whore."

Her eyes widening, looking thrilled at being spoken to like that, Sasha obediently turned around. Simon caught his breath, looking at the plump, sweet, perfect cheeks of her round ass. It didn't matter that he had just fucked Holly's, and Sasha's was identical in every way. The sight of that peachy, almost hemi-spherical tush, so deliciously ripe and smooth as she bent over for him just as Holly had done, made him feel wild with desire all over again. All he wanted was to fuck ass, and then fuck pussy, and then fuck ass all over again -- on and on through the night.

He stepped forward, took her ass in his hands, kneaded her cheeks briefly, and then smacked them hard. She gasped.

"Beg for it," Simon said quietly. "Beg for me to fuck you in your ass."

"Please fuck my ass," she begged, without a moment's hesitation. "I just want you to fuck me like you fucked Holly. Oh please Simon, just treat me like a whore. Treat me like your dirty cock-sucking buttslut whore. I want to be fucked in my ass like I'm nothing but a fucktoy for you."

She was arching her back, pushing her ass invitingly into his crotch. She even wiggled it as she spoke, jiggling her ass invitingly. Simon couldn't resist. He took Sasha by the thighs, and firmly began to work his cock into her ass.

She was, if anything, even tighter than Holly, perhaps because she hadn't been eased open first by a tongue in her ass. Sasha whimpered and shuddered as Simon slowly pushed his cock all the way inside her. "Oh, yes," she whispered in a passionate exclamation, sounding all the more intense for being spoken so quietly. "Oh, it feels so good. So full. Oh fuck I love that fullness ..."

Once he was in her to his balls, Simon paused, and looked at Holly. She was watching with fascination, clutching Sasha's hand.

"We need this, Simon," she said. We need your cock in our asses. Go on. Fuck her like you fucked me."

"Please Simon," moaned Sasha again. "Use me, Simon. Make me your buttslut."

He drew back his cock, took a deep breath, and thrust himself deep and hard back into Sasha's ass. She wailed with pain and ecstasy as he drew back again. And slowly at first, but speeding up, letting himself abandon all inhibition, Simon fucked Sasha's ass. It was as tight and smooth as her sister's, and as he fucked an ass for the second time in his life, Simon knew he loved it, loved it just as intensely as he loved pussy, and just as hungrily. With every single thrust, the intoxicating sensation overwhelmed him all the more. He wanted to pound her and pound her like nothing in the universe mattered except his cock in her ass. Her ass was his -- it belonged to him -- he could fuck her all he wanted, all her holes for his pleasure -- she was begging him to pound her ass, and he was conscious of nothing except the feelings in his cock, his whole body thrusting furiously, his hands gripping her thighs, giving himself over completely to the fuck.

And then he came, pumping his cum into Sasha's perfect ass, releasing his third huge load of the night. Simon cried out and moaned as the cum surged out of his cock, deep inside her asshole. Sasha was groaning with pleasure. And as he pulled out her, through a haze of blissful satisfaction, he knew he had done what Venus had asked. He had made the twins realise what they truly wanted.

He had turned them into buttsluts.

Sasha and Holly were sinking together onto the carpet, on their knees. Holly was holding Sasha, who was panting heavily, her tits heaving. As Simon wiped his cock clean again, he looked down at the twins. They were looking deeply into each other's eyes, their faces only inches away from each other, and once again he had the sense that they were communing without words. After looking into each other's eyes for a few long moments, he saw Holly nod. Sasha smiled. The two girls kissed each other lovingly, passionately, with Holly holding Sasha against her so that their tits pressed together. Then the two girls broke apart, and looked up at Simon. Their faces wore identical hungry, naughty, beautifully mischievous expressions.

"We need more, Simon," said Sasha fervently. "That was the most incredible feeling in the world."

"She's right," Holly agreed. "That was fucking like we've never been fucked in our lives. I don't think we're ever going back to just normal sex."

"Oh fuck no," said Sasha with feeling. "Any session with men taking us only in our pussies is going to be, like, so unsatisfying after that."

"So unsatisfying," nodded Holly. "Like, I'm never going to stop wanting cock in my mouth and pussy." Her eyes flicked briefly to Simon's cock as he stood before them. "But that has to be leading up to cock in my ass now. Every time. I don't ever want a session again where I don't get to be fucked like that."

Both the twins fixed their eyes on Simon's cock, which was already hard and proud again.

"Stay the night, Simon," said Sasha wickedly. "We want you to fuck our asses like that again. And again ..."

"Yes Simon," cooed Holly. "We promise we'll be such good girls for you. We'll give up our asses for you whenever you say."

Simon stepped forward, and stood directly above the twins so that their faces were inches from his cock. The sight of them on their knees, their big tits bare for him, their pussies exposed, their gorgeous faces upturned, made him feel like the luckiest man on the planet.

"Go on then," he told the twins. "Show me what good sluts you are. Show me how much you want me to stay."

Instantly they began to lick. Their tongues caressed his cock from the base to the head. Soon they were taking turns sucking and slurping on the head of his cock, passing it between them, one girl sucking his cock while the other licked and sucked on his balls, each one taking it deeper and deeper in her throat every time. Simon let out a long, shuddering sigh of pleasure. The way the twins were worshipping him was breathtaking: the warm soak of their mouths swirling their spit around his shaft, the teasing way they both let their lips slide over his head, the suction of their mouths on his balls, their firm tongues pressing and sliding across him. His entire cock and balls felt immersed in warm, heavenly wetness.

When he felt himself ready to come, he slipped his cock out of Sasha's mouth, and began to tug energetically on it -- feeling the way the girls had made it almost as wet and slick as if it were covered with lube again. Responding immediately, the twins put their identical faces together, and opened their mouths.