The Hidden Winter Solstice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Light weights." Geldreft chuckles. He faces Valerie.

"Are you ready for me to take you up on your offer?" Valerie challenges.

He smacks his cock in his hand, taunting her. Valerie begins to glow, Geldreft marches up to her and lifts her on his cock. He gasps when her sweet walls tighten around him and squeeze him off and on. His hands take hold of her full round cheeks as she bends over backwards until her hands reach the floor.

"C'mon you beast of a satyr, fuck me!"

He bangs into with all his strength and she cries out for more. Their loud dirty talk and clapping bodies wake everyone from their post coitus bliss. They watch the two sex monsters have at each other. Valerie's body glows brighter and soon Geldreft goes into a state of euphoria. The energy from him is crimson and much more than the others. Geldreft bumps and grinds furiously, like he is out of control. Valerie giggles then tells Geldreft, "Thanks."

He falls back with a loud thump on the ground. His lopsided grin is still there. Valerie finishes her back hand spring and puts a foot on Geldreft's chest like she has just slayed a monstrous beast. Geldreft croaks, "Funny."

Valerie helps him to his feet, "Shall we?"

They get to their feet and head outside. The humans watch their companions line up hand in hand. The silvery magic of dome disappears, a golden glow radiates off the fairy folk then glides from them into the trees. All the trees glitter as if they are decorate in gold Christmas lights. The humans are in awe of the magic and appreciate the fairy folk for showing them the beauty of nature. Together they listen to the trees singing and the fairy folk thank them for allowing them to use part of their life force to heal the forest. They say their good byes and vow to repeat the ritual next year.