The Jewel of Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going?" Dee asked.

"To the ladies' room," Julie replied, stopping her as she considered if she'd done something wrong.

"No, do it here."

Julie blushed but understood the game they were playing. She took a quick look around and shimmed in her seat, pulling up her skirt and pulling her panties down. She didn't realize how wet she was. She balled them up in her fist and extended her hand. Dee smiled and indicated that she set them on the table. "Silk, nice." She poked at them with her painted nail. "Wet, too. Are you aroused my pet? Good. Finish your salad. I think you're going to need your strength. You can spare an hour or two, right? Or will we have to wait another week before we can get you trained?"

Fortunately, Julie didn't have any plans she couldn't postpone. Dee slid a room key to her with instructions to go to the room and wait. See if you know how to do that properly. Julie had only a few bites of her food, but that didn't matter. Taking the key, she slid from the booth, she knew what Dee wanted.

Taking her time, Dee had a glass of a very good Moscato d'Asti she made a mental note to remember the brand and year. She flirted a little with the waiter and clientele before making her way to the room. As she entered, she found Julie completely naked kneeling on the floor, knees slightly open, giving Dee a nice view of her nude pussy. Her hands clasping to her neck, elbows back and her tits jutting forward.

"Very good my pet, perhaps your training won't take nearly as long as I first thought," Dee said. She wasn't surprised. Julie had always been a quick study. "Odd", she thought, "Julie's tits seem to be larger than the last time I saw her. All of Carl's sluts have grown larger tits." She didn't dwell on it long, but Dee did file it away. She'd have a talk with Carl about it later.

She passed Julie and put her brief case on the nearby table and clicked the locks and opened it. Though not told she could move, Julie pivoted and looked inside the case. She couldn't believe what she saw. All sorts of sex toys, dildos, anal beads, butt plugs and more. "What the fuck?" Julie said, forgetting her place and covering her mouth with her hands.

"Ah, you like my accessories. Good. I had planned on using only a few of these, but since you have already learned your place, we can dispense with the preliminaries."

Digging deep to the bottom of the case, Dee found what she was looking for an 11-inch-long bouquet of satin ribbons called the Tantric Satin Pleasure Whip. The "best seller" on the Adam & Eve website. Dee swung it a few times across her open palm and smiled as she turned to face Julie still on her knees as Dee found her.

Julie swallowed hard. She didn't want to be whipped. She did want to fuck Carl and eat Dee's pussy. She swallowed again. This was the path, she shrugged.

***

"Good Morning Dean Summer, beautiful morning isn't it, supposed to be a hot one. What did you want to see me about?" Carl asked. He rarely met with his department head.

"Carl you look marvelous, anticipating retirement has giving you renewed energy I see. It's actually your retirement that I wanted to discuss. You've not filed your papers and I wanted to make sure that I had a replacement ready to fill those big shoes."

Since his rejuvenation thanks to the gem, Carl wasn't the least bit interested in retirement. He was eager to see how far he could take this new power he'd developed. Besides there was an abundance of beautiful sexy women on campus. Why would he want to leave that?

The truth was that Dean Summer had been fucking his top candidate whom he'd lured into bed with the promise of Carl's position and she was becoming anxious to begin.

"Well Dean, I've reconsidered. I won't be retiring anytime soon. I seemed to have caught my second wind. Both Dolores and I are planning to work at least another five years, perhaps more. So, I won't be filing any papers and you needn't worry about filling my position. Is there anything else? I've a pretty busy day today."

The department head was stunned. Carl did look reinvigorated, but he needed that position vacant. Carl was tenured so there was nothing he could do, except to watch, perhaps he'd fuck up and he could fire him or convince him it was time to quit. In the meantime, he'd have to stall.

Carl left the dean's office in a very cheerful mood, flirting with the staff on the way out and disappearing into the campus crowd.

There was something not right about all this, the dean suspected. He began to analyze things. It seemed almost overnight that Carl had changed. He used to complain about the long walk from his reassigned parking spot. The dean had to call in a favor to get Carl's parking stall reassigned so far away from the building. He'd hoped that it would usher Carl out sooner, but now he's been talking about how nice a stroll it is.

The Dean reflected further. "Carl looked like a man half his age, how was that possible in such a short period of time. He must be doing drugs. Yes, that would explain it. Illegal drugs. Regardless, whatever it is, I will find out." Dean Summer vowed.

(To be continued)