The Motel

Story Info
Sexual dominance in a motel room.
1.1k words
3.92
19k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple arrived at the small motel in the middle of the night. Traffic had been terrible and they were significantly delayed on their road trip. The motel looked like a typical two storey structure with cars parked along the side of the building. They got the last room on the ground floor and after parking their car in front of their door and taking quick showers, they decided to go straight to sleep.

"I am so tired, babe." she said. "It has been such a long drive."

He kissed her on the forehead and slipped next to her into the king size bed. He was tired but also still wired from having driven the last 200 miles in the dark. He tried to sleep but ended up tossing and turning for the next 45 minutes. That's when he heard the noises from the room next door.

It started as slow and silent moans. He could make out voices from time to time.

"Yes, right here. Twist it. Oh, yes, this feels so good..."

It was clear. The couple next door was having sex. His cocks started to stir as the noises became louder and more rhythmic. It now sounded like the headboard of the bed was bumping up against the wall every second or so.

He loved to listen in when other couples made love. In his twenties he had lived in an apartment building with a large inner courtyard. Sound travelled well and there had been many nights when he was satisfying himself in tune with a couple having sex somewhere else in the building.

His cock was now rigid and hard. He gripped it with one hand and started stroking himself. He looked over to his wife who was sleeping peacefully. She was in her favorite position, flat on her back with her legs and arms extended in all directions.

The couple next door now was going at it with a lot of energy. The woman was moaning with every thrust that she received, letting out a shriek every so often when her partner penetrated her deeply.

He was thinking about what the other couple looked like. The mental image was one of a woman kneeling on the bed, holding onto the headboard and her man thrusting into her from behind with incredible endurance.

His hand now started to move faster. It was like he was in a trance, like he needed to come together with them. But his hand did not feel like enough. His wife's pussy would be so much more exciting and welcoming. Tight and warm, he was sure that he could come in a few thrusts. Maybe she wouldn't even wake up?

The couple next door was working up to a crescendo. He had to hurry. There wasn't that much time.

He rolled over to his wife and let his hand explore her pussy. She always slept in the nude. Very convenient! He liked his fingers and used the saliva to moisten her pussy lips. Together with the precum that his cock was leaking, it should work.

He mounted her and lined up his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He pushed hard and could feel his cock slowly edging inside of her. Inch by inch.

"Oh, what are you doing?" she mumbled sleepily. "No, I am not ready. ... I need to sleep. Get off me!"

But he did not listen to her. He was mesmerized by the woman next door who was now moaning ever louder and screening obscenities.

"Yes, fuck me. Harder! Harder! Come on! Destroy my pussy! Let me feel your massive cock!"

He started thrusting rapidly into his wife. She struggled underneath him to free herself but his body weight held her down.

"No, please. Not now ..."

But he was in a different world. And just when the woman next door was being ravished by a mindblowing orgasm, he felt his balls tighten. His climax overwhelmed him. He shot multiple ropes of semen into his wife, exhaled violently while groaning, and then rolled to the side. Heavily breathing, he came to rest on his back. The couple in the next room was now quiet. That was when he felt the iron grip on his balls.

"Do you really think you can just force yourself onto me and get your rocks off?" his wife growld. "Now you need to fuck me properly."

She grabbed his still half erect penis and started stroking it vigorously.

"Oh, no, babe, please ... no, I am so sensitive. This hurts," he pleaded with her to stop her manipulations. After a climax, his cock was always so sensitive that it was painful to be touched.

"You have to be joking. Come on! Get it up again! First you force yourself on me and then you can't keep going?" she questioned his manhood.

She violently rubbed and stroked his cock. He tried to move his hips to avoid the punishment but she was relentless.

"Don't disappoint me. My pussy wants some action now," she ordered. She then climbed onto his face, facing away from his head, and ground her pussy onto his mouth.

"Then eat me and clean me up until you are ready."

His tongue started licking her pussy and started playing with her clit. Their combined juices ran down onto his face. She continued to jack his cock, focused on producing an erection.

She also continued to grind onto his face, now also rubbing her clit with her other hand.

"Yes, mouthfuck me until ... I ... come ... now!"

She threw her head back and came with a load and intense moan. Her thighs tightened around him and her pussy rode itself on his face to a glorious climax.

"Now get behind me. Get your cock inside of me."

She let go of his penis, which looked red and raw. Falling onto her hands and knees, she reached around and pulled her husband up by his cock. She did not leave him any other option but to thrust his raw and sensitive member inside of her.

"Oh, yes, see you can do it. Come on, keep going. Fuck me hard!" she commanded.

He felt life and vigor returning into his abused penis. If she wanted it hard, she would get it hard. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pounded her from behind. He did not care if she enjoyed it or if he was going to be sore in the morning. All he wanted was reestablish his dominance.

"Here, take that. Take that, my little slut! Let me make your pussy sore," he screamed.

Now it was them that the rest of the hotel guests were listening to. Like in a trance, he thrusted inside of her. His wife just clenched her teeth, moaned, and pushed back against his assault as best as she could.

They were tumbling towards orgasm and without much notification, they both came, groaning like animals as waves of pleasure left them nearly incapacitated.

They collapsed onto the bed in a heap of steaming bodies.

She spoke first.

"Maybe we should go on a road trip without the kids more often."