The Nude Gun Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen reluctantly pulled her mouth from her daughter's pussy to answer Joe's inquiry.

"Max is a truck driver and get's his on the road. As for me, I've been content to just keep the house up."

"Well, that's a shame." Joe said as he bottomed out and Ellen sighed while she worked two fingers into her daughter's hole as Sam moaned into Karen's pussy.

Joe pulled out slowly and quickly pushed back in. Ellen squealed.

"You better get a move on," Joe told her. If Sam doesn't cum first then you will have to go without.

That was all the incentive that Ellen needed. For someone who'd never really seen another woman's "couchie" up close before, Ellen was creatively licking and sucking as Sam's pussy while Joe leisurely stroked her tight pussy. It wasn't long before Sam was screaming into Karen's pussy setting off a chain reaction. Satisfied that Ellen had held up her end of the bargain, Joe began stroking into her so hard that the poor woman couldn't catch her breath and screamed as she came harder than she thought possible.

When Ellen finally settled down and Joe was still hard another voice joined the three sated women.

"I hope you saved some of that for your mother."

~~~

A week had past and although Nancy hadn't noticed it her behavior had changed. It started out innocently enough. Tiring of having to deal with all her hair she decided to have it cut, it was pretty long, trailing half way down her back. When she left the hair dresser to meet Nikki for lunch she was shocked to realize that she had cut it so short.

"My god you look like a Latin Rachel Maddow," Nikki said. "I like Rachel." The spent the rest of the afternoon in Nancy's bed, having relocated Nikki to Nancy's modest home.

Later it was getting matching tattoos, the two selected jigsaw puzzle pieces and had them installed on their inner thighs. Nikki knew that she'd have to come clean with her partner, "this was something more than mere infatuation, it was real love. It was more than just mind blowing sex, wasn't it?" Nikki thought. Whatever it was Nikki couldn't ignore it. She'd put off returning to Washington as long as possible and since she'd nothing to show for her efforts, she was likely to be reprimanded. That didn't matter to her, her only concern was getting transferred to California or perhaps leaving her government job for a teaching position at one of the local colleges.

It was after one of their hottest love making sessions yet that Nikki asked Nancy to wait for her and that she would break it off with her current lover and try to get a transfer. In the meantime they could Skype, text and send emails at the very least she'd return in a month having a little vacation time coming to her. Nikki was indeed smitten.

Nancy however wasn't in love, she was in lust. Lesbian sex was incredible; she'd never really had multiple orgasms until she met Nikki. But soon she found herself looking at other women with a new interest, trying to guess who was secretly gay and she'd be able to turn. That was a strange thought she had to admit. But she didn't question it. She found herself attracted to the more feminine girly girls. The ones that liked dressing up and wearing makeup. While she began to cut back on her own makeup, not that she needed it. Then it dawned on her that she was becoming "butch". She shrugged it off and decided it had to do with her military training. The people she worked with didn't seem to notice her transformation since she worked alone at night as part of the mall security.

After making her rounds, she paused and looked in at one of the stores that offered piercings and thoughts of getting her body parts pierced played at the edges of her mind. She shook them loose thinking that was carrying this butch thing a little too far.

~~~

"Hey mom, I was wondering when you would join us." Joe said as he pulled out of Ellen and his mother took her place in his tight embrace.

"You've been away too long, I hope you had a good time while you were away. But now you need to take care of your mommy. It's been lonely with your father away and having to hide our family activities from our house guest." She was naked of course and as she cuddled with her son looking up at him putting small kisses on his chest between sentences, her left hand wrapped around his wet hard cock.

Ellen was slowly coming to her senses after being thoroughly fucked while eating her daughter's pussy, juices still coating her face. "You and Joey are lovers," Ellen asked shocked as she watched the two kiss and fondle each other. "Does..."

Before she could answer, Karen chimed in as she and Sam began fondling Ellen. "Does daddy know? Of course, silly he loves fucking me and I love his daddy cock."

"And now," Joe said "you are welcomed to participate in our little family activities, you and Sam that is. I'm sure that dad will welcome you to our little community."

Karen added, "We rarely wear any clothes while were here inside, so we expect you to follow that rule, too," she giggled as she pulled on the nipple of Ellen's left breast.

"Sounds like fun," Sam said as she began running her tongue along the inside of her mother's soft thigh until she reached her gooey pussy. She teasingly licked around her pussy teasing her until Ellen sighed heavily and Sam began licking her newly flowing juices.

"I think you should all surprise dad when he returns from his trip," Joe said. "I may not be around, but don't let that stop you."

"Good idea, Joey," his mother said, but enough talking let's get busy fucking." With that said she pushed him down on his back and climbed on top of his towering cock and slowly slid down the meat pole. Joe caught her soft tits in each hand as she leaned forward and began bouncing up and down. It didn't take long before she began squealing as the first of many climaxes echoed through the house.

After several hours of fucking, Joe was indeed the last man standing as he left the four women cuddling and sleeping in each other's arms.

"I'm going to have to get a bigger room," Joe said as he climbed over the Sam and Karen on the way to the shower.

Showering alone was a novelty, and it did reduce the time and water used, they were still in a drought here in California after all.

Keira took that moment to engage with Joe, he'd forgotten that she was there.

"You earth people have such strange habits," she said.

"Oh, you learned all that in less than twenty four hours of my interactions." He replied somewhat annoyed.

"Oh no, I have reviewed your memories." The AI said as a matter of fact which infuriated him more. "She was just a computer and just following her programming." Joe paused in thought for a minute. "How did I know that she was following her programming?"

"It isn't only one way, Joe. You can probe my database, too." Keira said, "You could say that we have a symbiotic relationship."

He was about to ask if other space marines had this type relationship with their computers, but he knew the answer immediately. Matt didn't tell him everything. This was an experiment; he was being used as a "guinea pig".

Joe pulled on some clothes and grabbed his keys. He didn't know whether to be angry or honored. He needed a distraction. Jumping in his car he didn't quite know where to go.

"Well, there is Nancy. You've not called her since your return. You left her in a strange situation as you'll recall. She was very vulnerable and impressionable, Matt could have told her anything and she'd believe him."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Joe said.

"You won't be able to use that as an excuse much longer with me around, Joe." Keira said.

"I guess you're right. That could become very handy," Joe admitted.

It was still very early in the morning particularly if you worked nights and your shift didn't end until 0600 hours. Joe was hoping that his timing was good, if he was right than Nancy would have just arrived home and getting ready for bed. He had his key. He hesitated as he thought about using it. He didn't want to startle her; it had been only a week, but still.

He pushed a few buttons on his iPhone 6s and her face appeared as the phone rang and then he heard her voice. "Joe! Where are you? Where the fuck have you been?"

"I'm coming in the front door, didn't want you to freak out."

He heard her running through the small house as she turned the corner she saw him and leaped into his arms hugging him tightly and kissing him repeatedly with quick little pecks.

She was wearing her flannel pajamas and nothing on underneath, Joe could feel her soft curves and he began to harden thinking of fucking love to her. He paused at that thought. Was he in love with her?

He found her mouth and the two kissed passionately, their tongues dueling as they sucked face.

Nancy was overjoyed. "He came back. He didn't leave her. Maybe things would begin to make sense again."

Joe carried her into her bedroom and the both stripped quickly before Nancy climbed on top of Joe and slowly began lowering herself onto him over and over again. She shrieked softly at first then louder as her first orgasm raked her body. Shivering and shaking she continued humping him, not able to get enough of the full feeling of Joe's dynamic cock in her pussy. Within a few minutes she came again, this time she let the orgasm take over her as she settled herself on him panting as his cock filled her completely.

She missed his cock. She missed him. But she was a lesbian now. She shouldn't want cock, right? She was in love with Nikki, she love the taste of her pussy. She did. But she was a lesbian, a butch lesbian at that wasn't she? Nancy was confused. But this felt right and normal, that was good.

As the aftershocks of her orgasm subsided, she pushed herself off of Joe's massive chest and out from his tender embrace, her marvelous tits dancing in his face just out of reach, she decided it was time for some answers.

Joe looked up at her noticing for the first time the short butch haircut. She didn't have any makeup on, that wasn't that unusual, but she did look a little more masculine. He was going to have to ask her about that. But before he could ask, Nancy began.

"So, where have you been?" Nancy asked easily slipping back into suspicious girlfriend mode. Even though she knew they weren't exclusive some part of her still hoped to land him as her very own.

"That's kind of hard to explain," Joe said.

Nancy shifted her weight and leaned back on her ass squeezing his still hard cock in her pussy. "Unless you were on another planet you could have at least texted me to let me know that you were alright."

Joe coughed. She was expecting an answer.

Keira said. "Tell her that you've enlisted in a Marine Corps special unit and was called away at the last minute for training. Just don't tell her that it was off planet."

Joe did as Keira suggested and watched Nancy closely.

"Really, you're a marine?" She wiggled her ass and gave a satisfying sigh as she felt the mutual affect of her actions. "I guess that would explain you bulking up so quickly."

Joe took her accepting his explanation as a chance to continue fucking and flipped her unto her back and resumed fucking her. With her ankles on his shoulders Joe was pounding her hard and fast, Nancy hadn't been fucked like this in a long while and was moaning loudly as she was cumming again.

Joe changed positions again and had Nancy on her hands and knees as he fucked her from behind finally finishing just before Nancy thought she'd lose consciousness.

"Damn that was good," she thought as she felt him slowly slipping out of her. She swung around and took him in her mouth savoring the combination of their joint taste. "Well I guess I'm not a lesbian after all." She smiled as she continued to lick and clean his massive flaccid penis.

"Joe, you have a visitor," Keira announced. Just as the door bell rang.

Nancy looked annoyed but pulled herself up and found her robe. "If it is a salesperson or Jehovah Witness, they're dead meat."

Joe got up too and pulled on his pants following Nancy to the door.

After peeking through the peephole, Nancy opened the door. There standing in front of her was a large blonde woman with an amazing tan body. Nancy's mind quickly slipped back into lesbian mode wondering what this amazing woman look like naked. Her large breasts were protruding from her chest over her flat stomach and shapely hips. Her face was beautiful, her eyes bright and an amazing shade of green. Nancy was shaken from her daze when Joe arrived and she heard him ask.

"Cassie? Is that you?"

(To be continued...)