The OF Girl Ch. 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- well-" she stuttered. She took a step back and hugged herself, her face having gone from deep terror to flushed embarrassment in moments. "I just- Fuck." Sabrina leaned back against the counter across from the photocopiers. "Ever since I started, I've been worried about someone finding out. I guess I just sort of jumped to the worst-case scenario. I don'tthink you'd do that, John, but to be honest we don't really know each other that well."

"Well, I'm not an evil blackmailing asshole," you said. "The only reason I was asking was because if it was you, I wasn't sure you knew someone could find you."

OK, so you weren't being entirely truthful. That still didn't make you evil or an asshole. Maybe a bit dickish at worst.

"Wait, how did you find me?" Sabrina asked. "I only started a few weeks ago, and I never show my face."

Now it was your turn to start stuttering. "I, uh, well-" you said. "Alright, so my, ah, 'proclivities' lean towards amateur content. I honestly just stumbled across you while browsing the OnlyFans site, and I recognized the pattern on the carpet."

She raised an eyebrow and blinked in surprise. "That's it? The- the fuckingcarpet gave me away?"

"Well, I mean you also fit the body type as best I could tell," you said. "And it is a distinctive pattern."

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Sabrina sighed, releasing the tension she'd been holding in her shoulders as she leaned forward and breathed deeply for a moment.

The photocopier finished its job, and you moved forward and grabbed the survey sheets, sliding them into a folder to keep them from getting messed up. When you turned back around, Sabrina was up and standing straight again. Her mouth was open slightly and she was chewing on the corner of her lip, staring at you, deep in thought.

"Look, it's not a big deal," you said. "You're doing it for whatever reason you're doing it. From what I could tell, you're pretty damn good at it too. No judgment from me, I just didn't want something hanging between us and making it awkward."

"That's... very mature of you," she said. "Honestly, John, when I think about it I sort of would have expected you to be giggling like a horny fourteen-year-old boy about this."

"Oh, that horny little bastard is buried deep inside for sure," you laughed. "He's there, I'm just better at letting him have controlled breaks than other college guys."

Sabrina snorted softly and gave you the first smile she'd cracked since you'd breached the subject. "Well, good to know," she said. She hesitated a moment. "So we're OK, then? No... weirdness? You're not going to come on to me for being an amateur-" she glanced at the door and dropped her voice to a whisper, "-an amateur pornstar?"

"We're good, Sabrina," you said. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I might still flirt with you, but that's because I've thought you were the hottest girl in any of my classes for the past two years, not because of your side gig."

"You really think I was the hottest?" she asked. "What about that blonde girl with the swoopy hair and the ass?"

You knew who she was talking about immediately, even if neither of you seemed to know the girl's name. "Nah, she always had that resting bitch face going. I also think she was banging the TA, she'd always adjust her bra and push up her cleavage when he was looking."

"You noticed that too!?" Sabrina said. "Oh my God, I thought I was imagining that."

She started heading for the door. "Come on. We better get going," she said. Then she turned around and pressed herself close to you, wrapping her arms around your neck as she pulled you into a hug. "Thanks for not being a creep," she whispered. "You're actually a pretty good guy, John."

"You're welcome," you said, wrapping your arms around her and hugging her back for a long moment before letting her go.

Chapter 4

"You get towhat!?" Eric said from his seat in the conference room.

"We're doing surveys at another company," you grinned. You had stopped off in the Intern's shared conference room/bullpen to pick up some extra pens and the phone charger you kept at work.

"This isso unfair. Why the hell do you get to do stuff and we don't?" Eric demanded.

"Because he got here first," Gemma said, waving Eric off like the annoying drone he was. "My question is why you and Sabrina get to go together."

Gemma was equal parts beautiful and smart. She'd just completed a semester abroad at the local State university and had decided to do a summer internship here as well before heading back to Australia. Gemma was the kind of girl you expected to be on a beach taking pictures for Instagram - fit-but-curved body, apple cheeks and a perfect tan, brilliant teeth, and platinum blonde hair that she folded into a neat braid for work. She often wore business slacks or pencil skirts that went halfway down her shins, and simple blouses that were just tight enough to show off her form without being considered scandalous.

To be honest, Gemma would have been the walking Wet Dream of the office intern pool if it wasn't for Sabrina's natural charm and charisma. Sabrina just had a way about her that ingratiated her to people, and while she wasn't as aggressivelybeautiful as Gemma, she had that all-American attitude and confidence without being overbearing.

"Sabrina came in right after Eric and helped me out finding files for Garrison, so we delivered them together," you said.

"What the hell, dude. Why didn't you get me to help you?" Eric asked.

"You didn't ask or offer. Besides, even if Ihad asked you, you would have just laughed it off," you said.

"Not if I knew there was a reward like this," he scoffed.

"I think that's the point of a reward," Gemma said. "You earn them by being a good worker and a good person, Eric. Not just because you want them."

"Whatever," Eric said. "Fine. Leave me and Gemma and Andy to do all thereal work. We'll make sure to leave your shares waiting for you."

"You do that," you sighed. "Later."

Eric grunted. Gemma smiled, just a touch of jealousy in her expression, but she waved and gave a little wink.

That wink would have carried you on cloud nine all day on any other day. Instead, you barely registered it as you left the intern bullpen with your messenger bag slung over your shoulder and headed towards the elevator.

"Got everything?" Sabrina asked as you met her there.

"Yup," you said. "Eric is super jealous."

"Hah, good," Sabrina laughed. "Maybe he'll put in a little more work instead of checking his phone all the time. He isobsessed with Hinge."

The elevator dinged and opened, and Andy came stumbling out. Andy was the kind of tall, shaggy-haired kid who you assumed was either going to drop out of school to go become a tech mogul, or drop out of school to become a burnout in whatever bumfuck suburb he'd rolled out of. Unfortunately for him, it was looking more and more like it was the latter.

"Hey guys," Andy said, then put a hand to his mouth and stifled a burp. He looked like shit, with dark rings under his eyes and slightly pale. "Am I late?"

"Five minutes," you said, checking the time on your phone. "Not as bad as yesterday."

"Anyone been looking for me? I had a rough morning."

"Not yet," Sabrina said. "Try not to throw up on your way back there."

"Nice," he said, and offered a raised hand for a high five.

You winced, but couldn't leave him hanging with that expectant, idiot look on his face. You slapped his hand, which was unfortunately weak-fingered for a guy offering the high five, and you and Sabrina moved past him into the elevator.

Andy was halfway around the corner, and the elevator doors were closing, when he stopped and blinked, then looked back at you. "Hey, where are y-"

The doors shut, cutting him off.

"That guy really needs to get his shit together," Sabrina said.

"How many times do you think Gemma is going to have to wake him up today?" you asked.

She made a show of pondering for a moment, pursing her lips to the side and tapping her cheek.

God, she's cute, you thought.

"Hmm, I'm thinking three times this morning, then five this afternoon unless they move him somewhere else in the office. That room gets so warm in the afternoon."

"I was thinking four total, but only because he leaves work sick by lunch," you said.

"Ooh, good point."

The elevator reached the ground floor quickly and you two walked out.

"Hey, Becks," Sabrina said to the secretary. "Guess what? John and I get to go do some workoutside the office!"

The secretary, who until now you weren't even surehad a name since she was so unengaged from you every day, looked up and her usually stony expression flickered into a smile. "Hey, that's great, Sabrina. Congratulations. You too, John."

Sabrina waved as you two left the building and stepped out onto the downtown street. It was only 9:30, but the sidewalks were busy and the summer sun was already well on its way to turning this into a hellishly hot day.

"That might be the first time she's ever even looked at me," you said.

"Who? Becks? Aw, she's so sweet though," Sabrina said.

"Yeah, maybe to you," you said. "I say hello to herevery morning and she never even looks at me."

"Well, come on," John said. "Maybe we just need to work on your Secretary-whispering."

You two headed off, winding your way through downtown towards the Benthouse building.

Chapter 5

It was a ten-minute walk through downtown before we got to the Benthouse building. The immense structure was one of the old style of skyscrapers, with lots of fancy stonework around the modernized revolving glass doors, and way far up you could see the same stonework on the upper corners of the building. They'd even shot a scene of that latest Batman movie on top of it, featuring one of the gargoyles as Bats himself looked out over the city.

Benthouse was a 32-story edifice, and as you and Sabrina walked through the doors, you were greeted by a big, two-story entry hall with vaulted ceilings that looked like they would have been more at home in a museum than an office building.

"The registry is over here," Sabrina said, and you followed her over to the big plaque on one of the walls near the elevators. There were easily fifty businesses listed, etched into little black metal plates. You searched for a moment and found Chambers Architecture up on the 24th floor.

You and Sabrina went over to the elevators and you pushed the call button.

"Things aren't weird between us now, right?" Sabrina asked you quietly.

"Hmm?" you hummed. "Oh, um, no, I don't think so. Are they weird for you?"

"Well, I was just thinking... you've, like, well you looked at my content, right?" she asked.

"Yeah," you said. "I, uh, yeah I did."

"So you've seen... yeah..." Sabrina said.

"Yeah," you agreed. You'd seen her naked. You'd seen her giving blowjobs to a dildo. You'd seen her secretly flashing in public. You'd seen her come on her fingers, and using her dildo. You'd seen her trying out a buttplug.

The elevator opened and you moved inside.

"So-"

"Hold the elevator, please!" someone called.

You hit the Open Door button, and a trio of younger businessmen trampled into the elevator. They were maybe in their mid-twenties, all dressed up in suits but looking a little worse for wear like they'd been running.

"Thanks," said one, as the other two were panting.

You hit the 24th Floor button, then the 18th at the request of the least-winded Suit.

"So, did you like watching the... movies?" Sabrina asked once the elevator doors were closing.

She wants to have this conversation here? What was she thinking?

"I did, yeah," you said, carefully choosing your words. "They were a lot of fun. And the endings were, ah, satisfying."

"Oh," she said, and blushed. "Well, that's good to know."

"Are you two movie people?" asked one of the Suits. "What movies?"

"Um," Sabrina said, lost for words.

"Oh, I'd never seen the Harry Potter movies before," you covered. "I'm only part way through them though. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing more of them, but my friend here has been lending them to me."

Sabrina blushed a little deeper, but her pouty smirk was pleased.

"What!?" The Suit practically exploded. "How has a guy your age not seenHarry Potter? Did you grow up living under a rock or something?"

"I, uh, just never got into them as a kid," you said.

"Look, my dude. I've got a little side project, it's a podcast. I know, I know, everyone has a podcast these days," the guy said. His two associates were rolling their eyes to each other. "But it's about movies. You should look us up, we give all sorts of reviews and suggest watch lists."

"Uh,sure," you said. "What's it called?"

"You can find us on like, iTunes and Spotify. It's called Big City Blockbusters."

"Cool," you said, nodding. "I'll check it out..."

"Awesome, you'll love it," the guy said, grinning.

The elevator came to a stop and Sabrina rocked with the motion, bumping into you from the side. All three of the suits started to exit. None of you said anything, and soon you and Sabrina were alone in the elevator again.

Sabrina started snickering first, but you followed soon after.

"What the fuck?" she laughed, then slapped your arm. "You thought they weresatisfying?"

"Well I didn't want to lie," you chuckled. "But what did you want me to say, asking me that with those guys in here?"

"I don't know. I wanted to see what you'd do," she said.

"Well, now you know," you said.

Sabrina took a moment to fix her hair, looking into the mirror mounted to the side of the elevator. You watched her, and she saw you looking and smiled at you.

"So. Satisfying, huh?" she asked, meeting your eye.

Now it was your turn to blush a little. "Yeah. Yes. You're a very beautiful woman, Sabrina. But I think you also put a lot of your personality into it, which is even more attractive."

"Thanks," she said, smiling and turning away from the mirror to look at you directly. "I don't know why, but I try really hard to like... connect with people, even if I'm not showing my face."

"It worked for me. Maybe too well," you said. "You do a pretty good job of disguising your voice with those whispers, but between the carpet and just being you, I figured it out."

The elevator dinged again as it reached your destination.

"Well," Sabrina said, turning to the doors. "At least I know my fans appreciate more than just my body."

"I never said I was afan," you said, following her out of the elevator.

"You're not?" she asked.

We'd stepped out into a little elevator lobby area, with a hallway splitting and leading out into the building. Signs mounted to the wall pointed toward Chambers Architecture in one direction, and an Importing business in the other.

"Well, I mean I'm notnot a fan," you said. "But I dunno, wouldn't it be weird to be friends with a fan?"

Sabrina smirked and shook her head, but didn't answer you. "Come on, John. Let's work on your Secretary skills."

She headed down the hall, and you followed. Ahead of you was a full panel glass door, beyond which was a nicer lobby room, separated from a large open-space office area dotted with work desk pods by a half-wall and a secretary desk. The woman behind the desk was cute but older than you two, maybe in her early thirties.

Sabrina went to open the door and glanced back at you. "Just friends, huh?" she smirked at you, then was in and through the door. "Hi, good morning," she said to the secretary.

Chapter 6

"Well hey there," the secretary said, turning and beaming you and Sabrina with a big smile and splash of Southern drawl. She was blonde, with a bob haircut that was just starting to get too long, and when she smiled she showed a real set of chompers, beaming bright white.

Sabrina, who had started the conversation, abruptly turned to you with a smile instead of answering.

"Oh, hi," you said, stepping forward. "We're interns with Blake, Meyer and Associates. We're supposed to have an appointment to perform employee surveys?"

"Ah," the secretary said, her smile dropping a bit. She gestured over to the chairs in the waiting area. "Alright. Well, why don't you two grab a seat and we'll see about figuring things out for you."

"Thanks," you said, and she nodded in reply and began typing on her computer.

You and Sabrina moved over to the bench seating off to the side of the waiting area. "That wasn't so bad," you said quietly to her.

Sabrina rolled her eyes as she took a seat. "Ugh, really?" she asked. "That was terrible. No wonder Becks doesn't give you the time of day."

"What? I was polite," you said.

"Typical guy," Sabrina sighed. "John, that woman spends her entire day stuck behind that desk and doing menial work for people who get paid more than her. She's an eternal intern. The only time she gets to feel important is when that monotony is broken by people coming in that door. She wants to talk! She doesn't want to just usher you on to whoever is waiting for us."

"I guess that makes sense," you whispered. "But we're at work. Aren't we supposed to be... business-like? Professional?"

"That's not how you get ahead," Sabrina said. "Take us right now. Did we get this day out by just keeping our heads down and being professional, or did we take some risks and stick our heads up?"

"I don't feel like we took many risks to get here, Sabrina."

"Fine, OK. Bad example. But just- Do you agree it couldn't hurt to get to know this lady more?"

"I guess not," you said.

"Good, OK. Now just watch and listen," she said, then stood up and smoothed her skirt before walking up to the secretary. "I'm so sorry to bother you, but I just had to ask where you got that necklace. It is justfab."

Fab? You'd never heard Sabrina talk like that before, in school or at work, or online. The thing was, somehow it worked. The secretary lit up like a kid on Christmas morning as she turned on that megawatt smile again.

"Oh, you noticed it? O. M. G. It's so beautiful, right? It was a gift from my boyfriend," she said.

The conversation was inane and, honestly, some of it went over your head. But the lady was fully engaged with Sabrina and grinning like a fiend as they talked. Sabrina, for her part, was leaning over the front of the desk. Your mind quickly drifted from the conversation to Sabrina's ass, pointed back at you. Her skirt was hugging her hips but fell loosely in swoopy black drapes down to the tops of her calves. As she leaned over, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other - she was wearing her usual work shoes of simple but elegant two-inch pumps, and as she shifted favouring one foot then the other, her ass slowly rocked back and forth.

Clothed, Sabrina had a relatively petite body with just enough curve to make her stand out as womanly in her slenderness. From your online 'research,' Sabrina had a booty that wouldn't quit even if it was carried by her small frame - her two cheeks were tight and plump at the same time, and she had that delightful diamond gap at the top of her thighs. Not that you could see it now, but you could definitely daydream.

Your reverie was broken when Sabrina glanced back over her shoulder, flashing you a smile as she caught you staring. No, you weren't staring, you were watching, right? She'd told you to pay attention, so that's what you were doing. But she smiled at you, and when she turned back to her conversation she lightly kicked her leg up, bouncing it in an almost playful way for a few moments.

She was flirting with you, right? Was she?

Yeah, she had to be.

Holy shit, Sabrina was flirting with you!