The OF Girl Ch. 131-140

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things progressed quickly, as planned, as you reached in and pulled the gusset of her panties aside, and she began to tease her bare pussy instead. Then you began feeling up her bare thighs, and then slowly inserted two fingers into her hole while she buzzed the wand over her clit. The whole time she was grinning and crooning through her pursed lips for the camera.

And she spent it taking teasing shots at you.

"Ooooh, Daddy," she moaned. "Please, Daddy, add another of your thick fingers. I need practice for your big Daddy Dick."

You followed her directions, but gave her naked thigh a little slap with the other to show her you knew what she was doing. She just grinned and moaned some more. "Yes, Daddy! You know how to work me so good. Sofucking good."

Chapter 138

The recording was good, you had to tell yourselves, even though it felt tame compared to the big toy scene you had recorded on Saturday. Well, it was goodenough. It would serve its purpose by sliding into the schedule to provide a better gradual escalation. Sabrina was going to release two videos that week, the first later that night and the second one on Friday.

She hadn't squirted during the scene, but she had leaked a lot down your hands and wrist, and you were almost more turned on once the cameras were off as Sabrina slowly licked it off of your arm, wrist and fingers while keeping eye contact with you.

"Were you always this kinky?" you asked her.

"God, no," Sabrina laughed, then sucked your thumb into her mouth and popped off of it. "It probably started once I started taking the pictures for OnlyFans and checking out the content of other girls. Then my solo videos pushed me further, but this?" She sucked your pointer finger into her mouth. "This is all inspired by you, John."

"Well you inspire me," you said, moving to pick her up so you could take her over to the couch and fuck her again.

"No, no," she said, fending you off with her hands and a laugh. "We need to clean up the gear, and I need to make dinner. That was tiring work, you know."

"Are you saying you need to build your energy up for later?" you asked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying, baby," Sabrina smiled and kissed you lightly.

You took on the job of cleaning up the equipment, having learned it all fairly easily, while Sabrina got started on dinner by throwing on an apron - and only an apron. Once the equipment was away she told you to get her laptop out and load up Netflix so you could watch the next episode of Castle. You got the laptop out and managed to get to Netflix on the browser, but were distracted watching her in the kitchen.

Sabrina had always been graceful to you. She had a lithe body, and she moved with purpose. There was something about watching her, all but naked, moving around the kitchen that just made you smile. And it wasn't just her naked butt bopping around.

"Do you have it ready?" she asked over her shoulder.

You stood up, leaving the laptop on the table, and went behind her and slid your hands across her sides and to her front, hugging her back to you lightly without pulling her from her work at the counter. You had one hand on her stomach and the other higher, grabbing one of her little tits. You also happened to be naked as well, and your chubbed up cock pressed against the small of her back and the cleft of her ass. "I did, but you are a lot more fun to watch than Castle," you said. You released her boob and brought your hand out from under the apron to pull her silky hair away from her neck so you could kiss her there. "What are you making?"

"Stir fry," she groaned happily. "Fuck, John, you know what you're doing to me."

"I do," you smiled into the crook of her neck, kissing her again.

She reached back and took your cock in one hand behind her, squeezing softly. "Dinner then play, Mister."

"You sure?" you asked, sliding your hands down from her stomach to her mound and tickling her pubic hair.

"Yyyyyes," she drew out slowly, and then gripped your cock a little harder. "And I'm not sure if I'm happy you like watching my ass more than Castle. You're besmirching my beloved Nathan Fillion!"

That got you chuckling, and you left Sabrina to her cooking as you loaded up the next episode and let it play with the sound on high so she could listen along. The stirfry didn't take too long, and instead of dividing it up onto two plates Sabrina brought it over to you in one bowl and brought you and the laptop back over to the couch.

"Is this how we're going to eat all the time?" you asked as she gave you a quick suck to get you fully hard.

"Any time we're at home," she smirked and took off the apron.

"Might get awkward for Gemma," you said.

"She can take her turn too," Sabrina said. "Though, to be fair, her boobs might get more in the way. But then we can just lick the food off of her."

"We?" you asked with raised eyebrows.

"I told you already," Sabrina said. "It isn't going to be long until she and I are doing everything as intimate as you and the two of us. It's inevitable."

"Whatever you say, dear," you said, putting on a beleaguered husband voice.

"Happy wife, happy life," Sabrina chuckled.

"Wife, huh?" you pointed out.

That got her blushing, but didn't stop her from straddling your lap and lowering herself onto your cock. "You know what I meant," she said.

"Right," you said. "Wives. Plural."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. We'll go with that."

"Guess I need to get some rings," you joked. "The rule is three months' salary, right? Am I supposed to split that between both of you, or three months each? And am I waiting until we're lawyers, or should I just do it now and base it on our intern pay?"

"Baby," Sabrina said. "That's not even funny. Eat your food." She'd only brought one fork over with the bowl of stir fry, and she practically jammed your mouth full of food.

"M'yes, dea'," you mumbled through the mouthful. Sabrina kissed your stuffed lips lightly, still shaking her head at you, and pressed play on the laptop so you could watch while she fed the two of you.

Chapter 139

The two of you made it through an entire episode before you finished dinner. To be fair, it was slow going since Sabrina had decided to feed both of you, and she took the occasional break to grind herself slowly on your cock.

"You know, and please don't take this as me suggesting this is a bad thing," you said. "But we should probably spend a bit of time together doing something that doesn't involve sex."

"Are you saying I should get off of you right now?" Sabrina asked.

"Let's not be hasty here," you smirked, putting your hands on her hips to keep her in place. "I just mean if you're my Best Friend With Major Benefits, we should probably do some more best-friending."

"But not dates," Sabrina pointed out.

You gave her a look. All three of you knew that the 'dating Gemma not Sabrina' thing was more for the outside world than the three of you at this point.

"Fine, maybe date-like outings between best friends," she acquiesced with a smile. Then she gave you a little peck on the lips. "But totally platonic."

"Of course," you said.

"And then you rail me at the end when you come to drop me off. Platonically."

"Totally just between friends," you agreed with a grin.

"And then maybe you sleep over. As friends."

"And it's not a big deal when friends share a bed, obviously," you said.

"Obviously," she agreed, grinning back.

"Good," you said. "Then I would like to take you out - as total friends - on Thursday," you said. "And then I want you, me and Gemma to hang out together on Friday."

"Now who's pushing the threesome?" she smirked, poking you in the chest.

"That would be a happy coincidence," you chuckled. "But my real goal is to make sure we, all three of us, are together at least once a week to make sure we're all good with each other and what's going on."

She kissed you in response, a firm peck slowly developing into a makeout session as she slid her tongue between your lips. It lasted a long time, the ongoing Castle episode forgotten on the laptop and the empty bowl from the stir fry set aside on the side table.

"I love you, John," she said once the kiss ended. Sabrina stayed close, looking into your eyes earnestly as she said it.

"I love you too, Sabrina," you said, trying to tell her how much you meant it too.

"I want you to meet my sister," Sabrina said, the pivot surprising you.

"Um, OK," you said. "I don't know your relationship with her, but I don't think FaceTiming her when we're like this is the best timing, buuuuut-"

"Not now, obviously," she said. "She's planning on coming up next weekend - not this coming, the one after - and she's already been asking me about you from that photo we took that first day we started this. I'm going to have to talk to Gemma about you being my beard boyfriend that weekend too."

"Well, I'd be happy to meet her," you said. "And play tourist with you all weekend if you want, too."

"Notall weekend," she said. "We'll want some sister time, obviously. Which does mean that she'll ask me a ton of super personal questions. But anyways, that will give you time to go meetup with Gemma and give her time too. I don't want to take you for a whole weekend from her."

"OK," you said and kissed the tip of her nose. "Sounds good to me."

"Really?" she asked. "Just like that?"

"Just like that," you said, raising an eyebrow. "It's not like you're asking me to meet your parents and explain our relationship."

"True," she giggled. "That would be... yikes. Now, to change the subject back to what's at hand..." She stood up, your cock sliding out of her slowly as you both groaned a little at the feeling. She slammed the spacebar on the laptop and moved it to the floor. "Lay out. I want to try and sixty-nine with you."

You did as asked, sliding sideways on the couch to get in position, but before she climbed on top of you she gave a little 'Oh!' like a lightbulb had gone off in her head, and she rushed to her room and came back holding a little purple object.

She handed you the buttplug, which already had some lube smeared on it. "You can use that, too," she said. "I want to be ready as soon as Gemma takes you in her ass."

"That might not be for a while," you said.

"Considering she borrowed like three sizes of plugs from my weird little collection yesterday, I think it might happen sooner than later, stud," Sabrina grinned at you. She crawled up onto the couch, and the two of you figured out the slightly-cramped positioning you would need, and soon Sabrina's pussy and tight little ass were hanging above your lips.

"Have I ever told you I love how you smell?" you asked her.

"Thanks for being weird about it," Sabrina laughed. She took your cock in her mouth and slowly started to blow you, so you reciprocated and started to tease her labia and her entrance with your tongue.

You both wordlessly decided to take a slow-burn approach, teasing more than anything. By the time you got to her ass, you must have been building each other up for a good ten or fifteen minutes. You kissed your way between her butt cheeks, pulling her hips down a bit to give you a better angle, then kissed right on her neat little butthole.

"Are you ready for me to be extra naughty with you?" you asked her. "Ready for me to tongue this cute little ass?"

"Mmmm, yes please Daddy," Sabrina moaned around your cock, rubbing her lips across it.

You couldn't help but shake your head and smirk at the name. She probably didn't even realize she'd used it again.

Chapter 140

Eating ass was similar but different to eating pussy. At the heart of it, you were using your lips and tongue to tease a part of the body of a woman you were in lust, and love, with. She was clean, and you wanted to do it for her.

On the other hand, there weren't any labia, or clits, for you to focus on. Sure you could play with her little cheeks too, and you did. You left a hickey on the inside of her ass cheek like you had to Gemma, which Sabrina seemed to love as she moaned your name around your cock in her mouth. But there was only one place toreally go, so that's where you went.

You started with your lips, kissing around her little tight hole and feeling the taught ring. Then you stiffened your lip, prodding with your kisses, getting a proper feel of what you were dealing with.

"Mm, that feels weird but nice," Sabrina said, coming off of your cock to whisper it to you.

"How does this feel?" you asked, taking a broad-tongued lick across the entire whole.

She giggled a little and snorted. "It tickles, but isn't like... super pleasurable? It's like if you licked the sole of my foot - naughty and dirty and kinky, but it doesn't send tingles through me like if you play with my nipples or clit. It's more a warm, passive heat."

"Well, I'm about to stick my tongue up this 'warm but passive' asshole of yours so how about you let me know if it's not worth it?" you asked. "Because if you're just not an anal girl, that is totally fine and I'll switch back to your tasty little pussy."

"I will," she assured you.

You kissed her butthole again, then slowly began prodding it with your tongue, which made her tense up.

"Wow, that feels weird," she laughed. "Hold on, let me try and relax."

She flexed her butthole, which only seemed to tighten it.

"Not that," you laughed into her cheeks.

"OK, OK, umm... what about if I do this?"

Whatever she did, it seemed to work as your prodding tongue felt just enough softening to slowly be able to work the tip into her tight little anal ring.

"Oh, fuck, John," she groaned. "I don't even know if that feels good or not, but I can't believe you're doing it. Your tongue is in my ass, baby."

Unable to talk intelligibly at the moment, you decided to start trying to push your tongue deeper, rimming her butthole and stabbing it in a bit at a time. Slowly you were going deeper and deeper, your face pressed tight to her cheeks as you drove your tongue into the weird, warm space. It tasted sort of salty more than anything, like sweat without the sharp sting, which was something you could live with as you listened to her nasally moaning that Sabrina was making.

"Oh, fucking hell, Daddy," she gasped. "I can feel your tongue all the way up inside my ass. You're tongue-fucking my ass. You're so fucking good to me, Daddy. Gawd, I can't believe- fuuuuck."

You slid the thumb of the hand that you weren't holding the buttplug with into her pussy as you continued to push your tongue into her, and her whole body quivered with a mini-orgasm.

Without anything new to do with your tongue, you decided to transition to the buttplug. You withdrew your tongue, stabbing it as her anal ring a few times before sliding your face to the side and getting the buttplug in position. Then you softly bit her ass cheek as you pushed the properly lubed-up plug into her spit-lubed asshole. It wasn't an overly large plug, the purple plastic sliding into her asshole about halfway fairly easily, then you had to apply a little more pressure to get to the widest point, and then her asshole swallowed it up and tightened around the neck bit.

"Fuck, that feels big in my ass even after your tongue," she groaned.

"Didn't you try a bigger one on that one solo video?" you asked her.

"Yeah, and it felt huge," she sighed.

"Huge like this?" you asked her, tugging on the plug and pulling it back out to the wide part, watching her anal ring stretch to accommodate it before you slid it back in.

"Fuu-hhuuuck, John," she grunted, leaving your cock to look back at you. "If you're going to play with it like that, at least eat me out while you do it."

"Gladly," you laughed, pulling your thumb from the entrance of her pussy as you began to eat her out again while tapping and tugging on the buttplug every once in a while. Every time you did it Sabrina would moan somewhere in her chest, and you could see her little clit poking out of its hood as she got hornier and hornier.

But you kept her there, slowly boiling over. And she did the same to you.

So together you edged each other until you were thrusting your cock up at her mouth struggling for release, and she was humping her cunt back at your face for the same.

You popped first, and as she slurped down your cum while it filled her mouth you managed to tug on the buttplug again while suctioning onto her clit, and she came hard as well, rewarding you with your own mouthful of liquidy girlcum.

She collapsed on top of you when you were both done, her nose pressed to the root of your cock as her pussy and ass sat just below your chin.

"I love you, Daddy," she groaned happily.

"We really need to figure out something else you can call me," you sighed, content and a little sleepy.

She giggled, her body rocking on mine as she did it. "Sorry, baby."

"I know," you said, patting her ass cheek. "I know."

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================