The OF Girl Ch. 201-210

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, you weren't even sure what would happen if Becca answered the door. After all the promises she'd made to make about taking care of Gemma... fuck.

The door opened and Gemma was there wearing the same summer dress she'd worn on your first date. She stepped out of the apartment and into your arms, grabbing you around the back of your head and pulling you down into a soul-searing kiss. It lasted a long time, your tongues slithering and sliding as you traded your emotions and hunger for each other. When you finally came apart, gasping for air, she took your hands in hers. "Make love to me," she demanded. "Everything else comes second, first I need you to show me I'm still yours and you're still mine."

She pulled you inside the apartment, and before the door had even shut all the way she was pulling her dress off over her head to reveal she was completely naked underneath. "No one else is home right now," she said.

The two of you tumbled, kissing in between the both of you fumbling to get you undressed, your way into the living room and collapsed onto the couch. Gemma ended up with her head back on the armrest, looking up at you as you raised her ass to rest on your chest as you knelt before her and began to eat her out. She wrapped her thighs around your head and her legs crossed behind your back as you dove into your girlfriend's pussy with a desperate desire to show her everything you were feeling through the act. You spelt 'I Love You' with your tongue a dozen times.

And once she had shuddered towards her first orgasm, but hadn't yet reached it, you lowered her hips down and leaned over on top of her, sliding your cock inside of her as you kissed her softly.

You didn't fuck her. Not yet, at least. You made love. Every stroke was a slow, thoughtful, passionate nudge. Every kiss had a different word or message in it. Gemma softly ran her hands up and down your sides, then to your chest, then holding your face softly, and then back down to your hips. You cradled her head with your hands, holding her still and protected.

"I love you," you told her. "I want to love you forever." It was the first thing you'd said since you knocked on the door.

She had already been smiling through and between kisses, but now she broke into a full grin as her eyes welled up a little. "I love you too, you beautiful boy. Now kiss me again, because my lips miss every second they aren't touching yours."

You did just that.

When Gemma came, it was soft but long, a slow heat that finally came to a boil and simmered. "Come inside me, love," she moaned softly as her body slowly rolled and twitched with her orgasm. "I want to feel your love in me again, where no one else ever has."

You let loose, and somehow the hours of walking and laughing, and the food, must have done its work because you were able to drop a big one as your toes curled and your ass flexed as each pump went deep into her.

The two of you didn't want to disengage, so you ended up rolling to your sides without ever exiting from her.

"I'm sorry about what happened this morning," you said softly, stroking her hair from her sweaty forehead.

"I know you are," she said. "And I know I should be upset, but... after the way my ex acted, you make me feel like I know exactly what you're thinking. You don't hide anything from me. It was an honest mistake and not one that you chose to make. So I forgive you."

"Thank you," you said, pressing your forehead to hers as you both looked into each other's eyes.

She ended the moment by tilting her lips to yours and giving you a peck. "But that's not the only thing we need to talk about," she said.

"No, it's not," you agreed. "I really liked our phone call this morning."

"So did I," she said and smiled cutely.

"So... Love love," you said.

"Love love," she nodded. "Realistically, at the end of the summer I have to go back to Australia. I can't extend another semester, my Visa won't allow it. I barely got the work permit addition for the summer."

"So long distance," you said.

"Long distance is hard," she said. "Most relationships can't handle it."

"I know," you said. "But we're different."

"I know," she smiled softly. "And we're going to plan ahead. I did a lot of reading before our call, and more again this morning. There's a lot for us to talk about in terms of boundaries of trust, and communication expectations, and all that kind of stuff. But most importantly we need to set a deadline for Long Distance to end. If we leave it open-ended, we're pretty much doomed."

"That means we need to decide what happens when we graduate," you said.

"And where we're applying for Law School," she agreed.

"We should include Sabrina in this conversation," you said. "Unless you're-"

She shook her head before you could even ask it. "Things are different now," she said. "I'm not ending things with you, and I'm not ending things with her. We decide this together."

"So... how are the schools in Australia?" you asked with a little grin.

"Different," Gemma smiled back. "Less prestigious globally, but only if we think we can all get into a big Ivy League law school here."

"We don't need it," you said. "Let's keep our options open."

"Agreed," she nodded and then kissed you. "I'm so fucking happy right now."

"I'm so fucking happy right now, too," you grinned.

"You didn't go soft," Gemma said, wiggling her eyebrows at you.

"No, no I didn't," you said.

"Good, because now I want to ride you, baby," she said. "You showed me how much you love me, it's my turn."

"You two are so fucking hot and cute, it's kind of gross," Becca laughed.

You and Gemma practically jumped in surprise as you looked over to see Becca lounging against the corner of the hallway. She was topless, her breasts and nipples bare to you both, and had on loose sweatpants that clung to her hips. She also had one hand down the front and looked like she was softly massaging her pussy.

"So, can I watch?" Becca asked.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================