The OF Girl Ch. 221-230

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer ended up splitting between her either having forgotten who Eric was in that short a time, mostly because she was that stuck up, or her planning to steal his soul through sex because she was secretly a demon succubus. The three of you gave about even odds to both options.

At the end of the day, you kissed Gemma and Sabrina goodbye outside the office and went home alone for the first time since last Thursday. It felt kind of weird, both looking forward to a bit of alone time and also missing your girlfriends' presence after just spending all day with them.

You had the apartment to yourself for a while when you first got in, but after an hour Mosche was knocking and peeking his head in the front door.

"Hey," you said, raising an eyebrow at his antics. "What's up?"

"Are you alone?" Mosche asked.

".... Yeah?" you replied.

"Oh, good," Mosche sighed, coming into the apartment. "I just wanted to make sure it was all clear."

"Dude, we discussed this. Sexy time stays in our rooms," you said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he shrugged. "I just keep flashing back to having my weiner out in front of Gemma and Sabrina. It was like living through one of those 'not wearing pants in front of the class' nightmares in real life."

"I've never had that dream, but I understand the reference," you said. "But you're not naked, so...?"

"I didn't say I was being rational," he said.

"Well, nothing to worry about right now. What's up with you?"

"Ugh," Mosche sighed, slouching down into the chair in the living area that was across from the couch you were on. "I'm just so tired."

"Physically, mentally, emotionally...?"

"Yes?" he answered. "Well, maybe not physically so much. I'm just not used to dating, especially someone like Tasha. And things at the Club have been really up and down lately."

"Oh, I'm sorry," you said. "So, ah, are you and Tasha officially dating now, or just seeing each other?"

Mosche quirked his lips to the side in thought. "I guess we haven't talked about it. We mostly don't actually go out on dates, we just meet up here or at her place."

"Are you exclusive?" you asked.

Mosche opened his mouth to answer, then shut it again.

"Dude, if you want that, you need to talk with her," you said.

"I know," he said, sounding just a little whiny.

"Look at it this way," you said. "The longer you put it off, the more likely it is that Tasha starts seeing another guy at the same time as you."

"Uuuugh," Mosche groaned, throwing his head back. "I hate this. Why couldn't I be born in, like, the 1950s?"

"Cause then you could have been drafted into the Vietnam War," you pointed out.

".... shut up," Mosche sighed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" you offered.

"Yeah, sure," Mosche nodded. "Pizza?"

"Sure," you agreed. You checked your phone again before turning on the TV and looking for something to watch. Gemma and Sabrina had sent you pictures of their outfits for their night out and they had looked great - great enough that you wanted to be with them. You trusted them completely, but knowing they were out at a bar in the hot dresses they'd picked where guys would be hitting on them... Maybe you needed to work on that. Or maybe you just needed to put your foot down and go with them to that sort of thing.

Huh. Maybe you were as frustrated by modern dating as Mosche was, and you'd just stumbled into the best-case scenario.

Chapter 228

Gemma was feeling nervous. She didn't think she needed to be, but that wasn't going to stop the bubbling anxiety somewhere deep in her guts.

This whole plan was a risk, but when she really stopped to think about it... the fact that Sabrina wanted to reveal her OnlyFans secret didn't really affect Gemma all that much. Becks already knew that the two of them were both see John, and Gemma wasn't involved in the OnlyFans stuff, so there wasn't really anything on the line for Gemma.

But she still felt nervous for Sabrina.

And she felt nervous about the threesome that could come out of it.

It was weird, she kept thinking as she stood next to Sabrina in her bathroom as they both got ready for their night out with Becks. She was sharing John with Sabrina and it felt entirely natural, which was wild. And then the whole thing with Katherine happened, and she hadn't felt threatened once. Even when she'd gotten that phone call after John accidentally slipped Katherine his cock, she hadn't felt jealous.

Considering everything that had happened with Timothy last year, she felt like she should have been pissed, or jealous, or something about John. But she'd just... laughed. Her Ex had been a cheater. John had basically done the same thing, but the whole situation was different.

So why did this feel different? Why was she nervous about Becks? She was a beautiful woman, sure, but so were the twins. She was older than the three of them, but not by so much that it was weird.

"Babe, you're spinning out," Sabrina said after smacking her lips lightly from applying some lipgloss.

"No, I'm not," Gemma said, going back to doing her lashes.

Sabrina sidled over and stood behind Gemma, wrapping her arms around Gemma's waist and hugging her from behind. "A month as friends and almost a month as lovers. I can see when something's bothering you."

"I never should have gotten into a relationship with you," Gemma smirked.

"You say that now, but try saying it while my tongue is teasing that pretty little box of yours," Sabrina teased, sliding her hands down the front of Gemma's dress to her crotch. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know," Gemma sighed. "And that's the problem."

"If you don't want to do this, we don't have to," Sabrina said. "John is with both of us, and we both need to be OK with this even if it's technically 'my' business. If you don't want-"

"It's not that," Gemma said, planting her palms on the counter and looking at herself and Sabrina in the mirror. "I'm... weirdly fine with the OnlyFans stuff you two are doing. And I think I'm OK with sharing John with someone else occasionally."

"So are you rethinking Becks?" Sabrina asked.

"I don't know," Gemma sighed again. "I don't think so. I think she's the best choice, both for our secrets and for the job. And I like her, and don't think anything bad is likely to happen."

"But?"

"But," Gemma said. "That's just it. 'But' is where my feelings stop. I think I'm just nervous about all of it packed together, not about anything in particular."

"We can delay," Sabrina offered. "We can just go out and have a nice night with Becks and bring it up some other time."

Gemma turned and leaned her butt against the counter, pulling Sabrina into a proper hug. She was a bit taller than the brunette and Sabrina comfortably rested her chin on Gemma's shoulder as she hugged her back. "We don't need to delay," Gemma said. "I just need to get out of my head."

"Any time you want, just let me know you want to pull the ripcord and we'll put it off," Sabrina said.

"You sound like you might be having second thoughts," Gemma said.

"Maybe," Sabrina said, pulling back and looking at Gemma. "It's a big step, letting someone else know. It's different than John finding out, or telling you. Or Katherine. This is someone who isn't in the circle of people I would want to know eventually no matter what. But it's the right move."

"Plus, Becks is pretty hot," Gemma smirked a little.

"Yeah, but not as hot as you," Sabrina said, and then leaned in and gave Gemma a soft kiss. Their lips lingered, and Gemma sucked in a breath through her nose instead of breaking it.

It was the first time they had kissed when they were alone and John wasn't around. They had spent time together without him, but it had always been as friends and confidants.

When the kiss finally ended Sabrina pulled away, looking at Gemma a little nervously.

Gemma smiled and hugged her again, tighter this time, and Sabrina returned it as she felt reassured that she hadn't crossed a line between them. Then she jumped a little and giggled as Gemma turned and played the tip of her tongue along ear earlobe.

"Love you," Gemma said as she pulled away, reaching down to take Sabrina's hands in her own.

"Love you too," Sabrina smiled softly. "But we really do need to get a move on, we're almost running late."

"Right," Gemma nodded, turning to look back in the mirror. Then it was her turn to jump and giggle as Sabrina gave her ass a smack. "I like that lipgloss," Gemma said as they both rushed to finish their makeup. "What flavour is it?"

"Pussy," Sabrina said. Then she broke into a laugh at the shocked look Gemma gave her in the mirror. "It's peach, baby."

"I can't believe how gullible I can be with you," Gemma laughed.

"Good to know I'm so sweet down there that you believed it," Sabrina teased.

"You know it," Gemma said, sliding over to give her a soft hip bump. "All done?"

"Just about," Sabrina nodded.

"Pictures for John before we leave?" Gemma asked.

"Dirty ones?" Sabrina asked.

"I was thinking regular ones," Gemma said. "You are wearing panties, right?"

"Shit, I knew I was forgetting something," Sabrina said, darting back into her bedroom.

"You can be a whore, but only for me and John," Gemma called after her.

"Yes, Mommy," Sabrina called back, making Gemma laugh.

Then Gemma realized what that nickname could lead to and stormed out of the bathroom after her. "No, no way is that becoming a thing."

Chapter 229

"So then I told him that if he didn't think it was appropriate for me to answer the door in an athletic bra, he should probably start wearing a shirt when he goes to the pool since the ladies there always stare at him," Becks said, gesturing and rolling her eyes as she told the story with a smile. "Boy did he not like that suggestion."

"Well it makes sense," Sabrina said. "An athletic bra covers everything."

"Exactly!" Becks said.

"It's misogynist, really," Gemma said. "Double standards."

"Hipocrisy!" Sabrina agreed.

"You know, you girls just get it, and that's what I love about you," Becks laughed. "Next round on me?"

"Sure," Gemma nodded, and Sabrina agreed.

Becks got up and headed for the bar, leaving Gemma and Sabrina at their little tall table. They had gotten to the cocktail bar in between cocktail hour and the night crowd and had been able to stake out the spot as the place got more crowded. Becks had known the bar and had raved about the rooftop patio. Apparently it was busy even on a Tuesday night.

"Gem," Sabrina said, reaching over and grabbing her hand. "I'm going to start... directing the conversation a bit towards John. Any last-minute doubts?"

"The opposite," Gemma said, and then took a quick swig of her drink. It was something fruity that Sabrina had bought in a round for them. "I actually feel better about it after spending time with her more."

"Is it the talking or the alcohol?" Sabrina laughed.

"Maybe a bit of both, but definitely not just the alcohol," Gemma said.

"OK," Sabrina nodded.

Becks returned soon after, with new cocktails for each of them. "Alright, so I'm spilling all my secrets again," she said and raised her drink in a cheers. "So here's to us girls all sharing something."

"Cheers," Sabrina said with a smile, shooting a look to Gemma who almost burst out laughing at the unexpected implication of Becks' words.

"Cheers," Gemma agreed.

They all clinked glasses and took a sip, and then Becks put her drink down. "Alright. Last week it was all about me. This week doesn't need to go the same. Are you bitches going to spill the tea on whatever you two and John are getting up to or what?"

"John is our boyfriend," Sabrina said confidently.

"Both of you, officially?" Becks asked.

"Officially," Gemma nodded. "We're going to take our time figuring out how to tell our family and friends, but Sabrina's sister already knows and approves."

"Really?" Becks asked. "How did that go?"

"It was... interesting," Sabrina said, trying not to snicker. "He definitely made an impression on her. But she went back home happy for us."

"How does he do, keeping up with both of you?" Becks asked. "Is he clingy or anything? Guys are always either too distant or too clingy."

"Well, it's still early," Sabrina said. "Or early-ish. But I think we just really like spending time together. We were all friends from work before, so we knew we couple spend lots of time together without it getting weird."

"Have I told you the story of my Ex?" Gemma asked.

"You were engaged, he cheated. Hired prostitutes," Becks said.

"And went to a brothel," Gemma added. "But anyways, you know I have relationship experience. John is like... he's a breath of fresh air every time we talk about anything serious. He listens and cares about our feelings, and he tries to be the best he can and be present for us."

"That's pretty much how I feel too," Sabrina nodded. "I feel like he wants me to feel seen, if that makes sense. And to feel heard."

"What's the catch, then?" Becks asked. "No one is perfect."

"He's a little soft," Gemma admitted. "He's not really rugged or anything. He's fit enough, but unless we all start exercising or something he'll probably start to get a Dad Bod in a couple of years."

"I think he'd look great with a Dad Bod," Sabrina grinned.

"Eventually, sure," Gemma said. "But I think we should find a rec league or something. Ultimate Frisbee, maybe."

"That's it?" Becks asked. "Just worries about his future athleticism?"

"He's self-conscious," Sabrina said. "Not in his work or in bed or anything. He just isn't super charismatic in terms of making first impressions unless he feels supported."

"So not super outgoing, and might go a little soft," Becks said flatly. "You realize that the way you two are talking he sounds like a catch. And I assume-"

"Hello, ladies," said a guy, slipping up next to the table with a big smile on her face. He was probably a few years older than Becks, maybe in his late twenties or early thirties. His clothes screamed 'successful fuckboy,' and he immediately put his attention on Gemma. "Sorry to interrupt, but I saw you across the bar and found you absolutely enchanting, then I heard a bit of your accent and I was stunned. Could I buy you a drink?"

This was something that had happened last week as well, and Gemma had decided early that even though it would be super easy to milk guys for free drinks she wasn't going to be that girl. Not because she didn't want the drinks, but because she never wanted to make it look like she wasn't loyal to John. Not that he might even care, but she knew that their relationship was going to get more pushback on more important things, so giving it a solid foundation no one could question would be important. Sabrina had agreed.

"That's sweet of you to offer, but no thanks," Gemma said.

"She has a boyfriend," Sabrina said.

"Oh, well it's too bad he's not here," the guy said. "A lady like you-"

"I also have a girlfriend," Gemma said, reaching over and openly taking Sabrina's hand. "So I'm not here alone."

"Damn straight," Sabrina said, then leaned over and kissed Gemma lightly on the lips.

"Uh... Oh," the guy said. He'd probably offered to buy hundreds of drinks for women and been turned down sometimes before. Gemma doubted he'd ever been turned down like that before. And it was like the two of them had hit his reboot button as he just sort of stepped back and then drifted away listlessly like a rudderless boat in the crowded bar.

"I'm single," Becks said to his back as he walked away. "No? Alright." Then she turned back to the girls. "You two, too?"

"We're figuring that part out," Sabrina said.

"So... it's not just like you two take turns then," Becks said.

"Well, we do sometimes," Gemma said.

"But others..." Sabrina grinned lasciviously.

Becks laughed and fanned her face. "OK, we're going to need more drinks. I need details."

Chapter 230

"Fine, you can see it," Gemma said, rolling her eyes as she grinned.

Sabrina was kind of scary when she wanted to manoeuvre a conversation. Somehow, in fifteen minutes and with only a little help from Gemma, she had been able to get Becks to ask about John's dick.

"You girls have got to be yanking my chain," Becks said. "I've seen top tier dick."

"Not like this," Sabrina said. She pulled out her phone from her purse and thumbed through her photos, then flashed one over to Gemma - it was one of John's cock with Gemma's hand around it. They'd sent it to Sabrina on a night when it was just the two of them. His cock was fully hard, the mushroom head perfectly formed and the shaft nice and thick in her fingers with those two softly bulging veins just visible. Gemma nodded, and Sabrina turned the phone around to show Becks.

"Holy shit," Becks said, taking the phone and looking at it as her mouth dropped open a little bit.

"Told you," Sabrina smirked.

"It's not just black guys who pack heat," Gemma chuckled. "Here, look." She put her hand on the table curled lightly into a fist, then stacked her other one on top of it. "Just a bit taller than that. And maybe... this girthy?"

"Shit," Becks laughed, looking back at the picture again, then back to Gemma's hands. Then she glanced at Sabrina. "And you can take that?"

"All of it, every time," Sabrina smirked. "And in my throat."

"Damn!" Becks said.

"It's hot. You should see the way her throat bulges a little when he's all the way in," Gemma said.

"Fuck, that's kinky," Becks giggled.

"Well, I'd say it's more impressive that Gemma takes it all in her ass," Sabrina said.

"Sabrina!" Gemma scoffed.

"What? It's a big deal," Sabrina giggled.

"I've had bigger," Becks said, her cheeks flushing. "Just once, though."

"Wait, in your ass?" Gemma asked.

"Mhmm," Becks nodded. "It wasn't fun. Felt like I was getting split in half and not in a good way."

"Did you finish?" Sabrina asked.

"God, no," Becks said. "I made him pull out and I wiped him off and blew him. He was pretty disappointed, I was the first girl to ever let him try. You don't take him there?"

"I want to," Sabrina said. "It just doesn't work well for me. We've tried, and I'm going to try again with more prep. I may or may not end up wearing a buttplug to the office for a week."

"Nasty," Becks giggled playfully.

"Wouldn't be the first time I played with one," Sabrina laughed.

"She has quite the collection of toys," Gemma added, giving Sabrina a glance to let her know she was pushing the conversation forward on purpose.

"Oh yeah? Lots of lonely nights before you hooked up in a throuple?" Becks asked.

"Partially," Sabrina said, trying to stay casual though Gemma could see the nervous energy in the way she was fiddling with her drink coaster. "I started filming content and needed a variety of stuff."

"Wait, like... dirty content?" Becks asked, dropping her voice and leaning forward. She obviously wasn't immediately turned off by the idea.

"Yeah," Sabrina nodded. "Totally anonymous, of course. It's been going pretty well."

"Does John know?" Becks asked.

"Mhmm," Sabrina said. "He's helped a ton since we got together. Camera work, lighting. Even doing some performing with me."

"Wait, wait, wait," Becks said. "John is an amateur pornstar with you?"

"Yeah," Sabrina smirked. "Though we've only released a few of the scenes we did together so far. We've shot a bunch and stockpiled them to release over time."

"Can I see?" Becks asked.

"Sure," Sabrina said, motioning for her phone back. She and Gemma had already pre-selected what they should show Becks first, and she quickly brought it up. "There's sound, and I put on this sort of low, sexy voice and never show above my lips."

Sabrina handed the phone back to Becks and let her watch the silent clip of Sabrina sucking John off, and then scrambling onto her back and John teasing her pussy lips and clit with his dick before slowly starting to ease into her.