The OF Girl Ch. 341-350

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True," Gemma chuckled. "Are you OK with all of that?"

"Gemma, love, are you seriously asking if I'm OK with our threesome having a regular fourth guest? And it's Becks?"

"Fair," Gemma smirked. "And good, because she's going to spend Friday night with us, then shoot a scene with you and Sabrina on Saturday."

"She wants to be in more scenes?" you asked, a little surprised. "We haven't even released the first one yet, just teased it."

"Sabrina let her see the response to the teases, and Becks was getting a ton of compliments," Gemma explained. "She found it hot, so she asked to do another. I think the bonus cash in her pocket after the last scenes was also welcome, but she'd probably do it for free."

"Anything else happen?" you asked.

"You mean other than Sabrina jilling herself off in the bathroom?" Gemma asked. "Not a whole lot. We played by the rules though - no flirting with guys, no accepting drinks from them. When we were leaving Sabrina said she liked feeling so secure in our relationship. I felt that way too."

"You know, I think I love you?" you joked.

"I think you might too," Gemma smirked. "What did you get up to last night?"

You quickly explained Mosche still being upset over the Tasha situation, then the appearance of the mysterious Takeout Delivery Girl.

"Good for Mosche," Gemma said once you finished talking about coaching him to text the girl. "I mean, I like Tasha in general, but she's definitely too strong a personality for him."

"That's exactly how I feel about it," you agreed. "There's just one thing I'm a little worried about."

"Sabrina?" Gemma guessed.

You nodded. "If Mosche does end it with Tasha for sure, Sabrina is going to want to hook something up."

"Well, not if you or I draw a line," Gemma said. "Do you not want to have sex with her?"

"I..." you hesitated. You'd pretty much seen every part of Tasha at this point, between her flashing her tits and sending a picture of them, and that night after Katherine had visited and you found her asleep on top of Mosche in a 69 on the living room couch. Tasha was an attractive woman. "Physically, and even personality-wise, yes," you said. "I think it would be hot, and a lot of fun."

"What's the 'but?'" Gemma asked, raising an eyebrow knowingly.

"I don't know how I feel about having sex with someone who has that much sex," you said. "I mean... a gangbang train? The last thing I would want to have happen is us getting something that could fuck us up just for the sake of sex one time."

"Have I mentioned that I think I love you?" Gemma asked with a little smile.

"Maybe once or twice," you smirked lopsidedly to her.

"I agree," Gemma sighed. "She's a bit more promiscuous than I might be comfortable with too. But, there are always condoms."

You felt a little silly for not even having considered that. For all the sex you'd been having, it had all been without. Gemma had her IUD, and Sabrina was religious about her pills. Becks said the same, and while it hadn't come up with Mallory you had to assume with her outlook and maturity she was either also covered or might have been menopausal. Though, thinking about it, you weren't really sure when menopause usually kicked in so maybe it wasn't that.

"Did I just blow your mind?" Gemma chuckled.

"Maybe," you laughed back. "I'm mostly just stunned, thinking about how much I want to replay that night in the conference room with you right now."

Gemma went pink as she flushed, and right at that moment, Sabrina walked in. One look at Gemma and your brunette girlfriend's grin got even wider as she looked back at you. "You said something dirty," she said. "Tell me everything."

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================