The OF Girl Ch. 401-410

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
12.2k words
4.85
12k
24

Part 41 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes oral, MFFF, kink talk, foot stuff, exhibitionism, FFF, referenced fisting, MFF spitroasting, and emotional venting.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 401

"Good morning, gorgeous," you said as you looked into the video call on your phone. The girls had coached you on what you should say, and even though it was 10 AM you felt like it was too early for this sort of talk.

"G'morning, John," Tasha said. It looked like she was in her kitchen just starting to prepare her coffee for the morning. She smiled into her side of the call. "I'm not feeling particularly 'gorgeous' right now though."

"Are you kidding me?" you asked, going off script almost immediately. "Tash, babe, you are absolutely everything I would want to wake up to in the morning just as you are."

"You wake up next to Gemma and Sabrina pretty frequently," she said flatly with a raised eyebrow. She was wearing what looked like an old, worn sleep shirt as she set the phone on the kitchen counter and leaned in to look at me.

"Oh, no," you said. "A guy can'tpossibly have more than one dream girl, can he?"

She scoffed a little. "I'm not your dream girl."

"You're one of them," you said, bringing things back around to the script again. Gemma and Sabrina were on the other side of the phone from you, both gesturing and mouthing things that you ignored as they tried to backseat-call. "You know what I woke up thinking about this morning?"

"What's that?" she asked. "Cause I might have been thinking the same thing."

"I was thinking aboutyesterday morning, and how much I wanted to do that again. And again," you said.

Gemma was flashing you an 'OK' sign, while Sabrina was motioning in a way that you thought meant 'be dirtier and more graphic.'

"Maybe I was thinking about that too," Tasha blushed as she bit the inside corner of her lip. "You know, you three made last night at the clubparticularly hard for me to stay concentrated."

"I make no apologies, and neither do the girls," you said. "Tash, I want you here with us.We want you here so we can absolutely smother you with love. Come over."

"What, did you get impatient with the flirting?" she asked with a smirk as she stood up. In the background it sounded like her coffee had finished, and as she moved to get it you could see she was wearing a pair of boxer-like sleep shorts that were covered in Sponge-Bobs. It was cute and somehow sexy at the same time seeing her feeling casual and comfortable.

"I'll keep flirting with you until you say stop," you said. "But yes, I'm impatient, so come over."

"You know I'm not a sub like Sabrina," she said as she came back over to the camera, blowing softly on her coffee as she leaned down again. "Just because I like you taking charge a bit doesn't mean you can just summon me for a booty call."

"I know," you said. "But I also know that you want today, because you know by the end of the night you're going to be an absolute puddle of goo when we tuck you in and snuggle you, you'll come so many times."

"That dirty mouth is going to get you into trouble, John," she said with a smile.

"Not as much as my dirty mind," you grinned back. "Come over."

"Let me get dressed," she said. "And shower."

"Just get dressed," you said. "You and me in the shower again is on my list for the day."

"Mmmgh," she groaned. "I didn't shower last night and I still have the club stank on me. I need to wash my hair or you'll be smelling booze and cigarettes and broken dreams."

That one got you to snort a little. "OK, shower and wash your hair," you said. "We'll save the shower sex for tomorrow."

"Alright," she said. Then she glanced off camera like she was double checking she was alone, and she set down her coffee mug and lifted up her shirt, flashing you her fantastic tits as she stuck out her tongue playfully. "There," she said as she wiggled them. "Now you can be as turned on as I am until I get there."

"God, you're gorgeous," you said.

She rolled her eyes and dropped her shirt as she smiled. "Thanks, John. For Thursday, and yesterday. You and the girls really did pick me up."

"We're not done yet," you said. "See you soon."

"You too," she said and blew an air kiss at the phone before hanging up.

"She flashed you, didn't she," Sabrina guessed.

"Tits or pussy?" Gemma asked.

"Tits," you said, shaking your head. "Fuck, they are something else."

"Good job, love," Gemma said as she sat down on the couch next to you and snuggled in, leaning her head on your shoulder. "You were playful and made her feel sexy without being too much."

"I thought he could have been a little more explicit," Sabrina said, coming and sitting in your lap as she curled her legs over Gemma's and leaned against your chest. "I know I would want you to be."

"Noted," you chuckled as you hugged her with one arm while you slipped your other around Gemma's shoulders. "When we are apart for some reason and video call or sext, I'll be as explicit as possible."

"Thank you, baby," she grinned at you and then gave you a little kiss.

"You can be a littleless explicit with me," Gemma smirked. "Especially if I don't have headphones in. The last thing I need is someone in my family overhearing you talking about missing my ass or something."

"Oh, please," Sabrina chuckled. "They all know you have a nice ass."

"But they don't need to hear about it from my boyfriend!" Gemma laughed.

"So..." you said once the laughter died off. "Tasha's going to be probably an hour or so if she's showering and getting ready. What are we going to do?"

"I have some editing and emails to do for OnlyFans," Sabrina said. "You and Gemma are working on the Mock Trial. And no inappropriate touching until Tasha gets here."

"Awww," you and Gemma both groaned at the same time and then started laughing.

Sabrina rolled her eyes as she stood up. "Sometimes I feel like I'm dating two horny teenagers," she said.

"Really?You feel that way?" Gemma guffawed.

Sabrina pulled down her panties, a cute little pair that had already been showing off half her ass under your t-shirt that she was wearing, and mooned the two of you as she stuck out her tongue.

"Come here," you growled playfully, reaching for her. "That looks tasty."

Sabrina shrieked a giggle as you chased her into the bedroom, leaving Gemma laughing on the couch.

Chapter 402

"Hey," you said, opening the door to Sabrina's apartment.

"Hey-yo-!" Tasha said, who turned it into a whoop as you grabbed her by the waist and pulled her inside while lifting her up. You crushed your lips to hers in a kiss as you spun and immediately headed for the couch in the living room area. Sabrina was laughing somewhere behind you, shutting the door. Tasha took your head in her hands as she kissed you back after dropping her bag haphazardly, and then she pinned her knees on either side of your waist to feel more stable.

In your brief glance at her, you could tell she'd done herself up fully knowing what you'd be doing when she arrived. She'd worn a loose, hippy-ish top that showed off her cleavage and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, the colourful tie-dye a little garish but giving her that 70's look with her bright, blonde hair and open, pretty expression. She had jean shorts for bottoms and your hands went from her waist to her ass as you walked, and she kicked off her flip-flops before you reached the couch.

You set her down, pulling away from the kiss. "God, you look hot," you said as you started to undo the button on her shorts as she looked up at you with steamy, wide eyes. "I can't wait another second, I need to taste you again."

"Fuck," she gasped as you got her shorts undone and started pulling them over her hips.

"Hey, babe," Gemma said, coming out from the bedroom and sitting down on the couch next to Tasha and sweeping some hair out of the woman's face before leaning in and giving her a kiss. "That's a hot shirt, you have excellent taste."

"Thanks," Tasha gasped, clearly a little overwhelmed as you finished peeling her shorts off of her. She'd shaved or waxed since yesterday morning and now she had a small dot of peach fuzz pubic hair on her mound and the rest of her was bare. You lifted her knees and pulled her to the edge of the couch, growling happily before diving between her thighs and driving your tongue between her pretty labia. "Oh, God," she gasped in response.

"Hey Tash," Sabrina said, following you back from the door and sitting down on Tasha's other side. This part of things had been moderately planned, and Sabrina was grinning like a Cheshire cat as she took Tasha by the chin with two fingers and turned her head to give her a hello kiss as well. "I'm so happy you came over."

"Step- ungh- step three, right?" Tasha grunted, blinking rapidly as you worked your tongue on her.

"Itis step three," Sabrina smirked a little and then kissed her again lightly. "But we reallydo want you. Gemma and I value you so much as a friend and think you'reso fun. And pretty. John too, but he has other ways of saying that."

"I'm getting the message," Tasha said, then let out a wordless little moan as her eyes closed. You'd shifted up slightly, playing at her clit with the edge of your tongue, before slipping back down. With the opportunity from Thursday night and yesterday morning, you'd already learned some of Tasha's specific likes, and you weren't waiting to put them to use. In response, she ran the fingers of both hands through your hair.

"Right now is all about you," Gemma said, snuggling up a little closer to her. "Later, it'll be more mutual."

"Can't wait," Tasha groaned. "God, John, that's good."

The girls traded off kissing Tasha and whispering sweet little things to her as you knelt on the floor and ate her out, eventually working a couple of fingers into the mix as well. Tasha's first orgasm was small and actually made her hiccup, but you didn't let up on her at all. At some point the girls got Tasha's top off as well, running their fingers over the blonde's astoundingly perfect tits. They weren't as big as Gemma's, which meant they didn't quite have the heft and hang - they were big but remained perky in a way that was kind of gravity-defying without being fake. You wouldn't ever change anything about Sabrina or Gemma, but if you'd been describing the 'perfect body,' Tasha's tits would have been the standard.

The girls added in teasing those tits and little beady nipples to their kissing and positive verbal assault, and Tasha groaned her way into a second orgasm that reached a climax as both Gemma and Sabrina moved in and made a three-way kiss of it as they both massaged one of her boobs. Three-way kisses weren't really 'a thing' as far as the three of you had figured out so far - it was silly, and a little fun, but a lot harder to make it feel meaningful or convey anything like a good kiss should.

Tasha was left panting as you finally raised your lips from her labia, kissing your way slowly back up her thighs until you reached her knees while you sat back on your heels.

"Hey, babe," you said with a little grin, feeling her juices on your lips.

"Hey," Tasha grunted and then broke into a giggle and pressed her thighs together. "Thanks for the warm welcome."

"Any time," you grinned, running your hands along her bare outer thighs and just enjoying the physical touch. "Have I mentioned that you are an absolutely amazing woman today?"

"You hinted at it," Tasha sighed, smiling broadly. Then she glanced at Gemma and Sabrina. "You do realise that your boyfriend is an extremely complimentary flirt, right?"

"You should have heard him before we all got together," Sabrina smirked, looking at you with a teasing smile. "He could barely string a sentence together when he was making small talk with secretaries."

You snorted softly, thinking of how far you'd come with Becks since then. She'd called last night asking for permission to come, and you held her on edge for almost ten minutes before allowing it. Gemma had heard her moans through the phone from the kitchen, and you'd been in the bedroom. "I think all my personal growth this summer has been for the better," you said.

"Oh, it was always there," Gemma said, leaning forward and bending down to kiss some of Tasha's taste off your lips. "You just figured out how to use it."

Chapter 403

"Before we have this talk, can I not be the only one who is naked?" Tasha asked.

You'd shifted from the couch to the kitchen table, and you felt like the request was fair as you chuckled and nodded. You started to pull off your shirt, and Sabrina - who'd been wearing a summer dress, stood up from her seat and let the shoulder straps slip from her shoulders so her entire dress slid down her body leaving her naked.

"I meant maybe I could put on my shirt," Tasha guffawed.

"Sorry, hon, that's not how we roll," Gemma laughed as she pulled off her t-shirt and undid her bra, letting her tits spill out.

Tasha was blushing all over again, which was cute as hell considering the four of you had already had a night of sex once before, and you and Gemma quickly followed Sabrina in getting fully naked. All three of the girls broke into little grins as you dropped your shorts and boxers, your cock bouncing up and into view.

"OK, fine, this is better," Tasha laughed, cupping her tits and thumbing her nipples for a brief moment. "What do we need to talk about though?"

"We've developed a... let's call it an understanding of what makes really, really good sex," Gemma said. "And the best sex we've had with people we've hooked up with always starts with being completely open."

"This isn't 'completely open?'" Tasha asked, gesturing to all of you sitting around naked. "You asked me to come over with the intention of having a bunch of sex, and I came over, and now we're all naked and I've already cometwice. And we did it before."

"This is open," you said. "But Gemma's not just talking about being comfortable naked."

"We need to talk about likes and kinks," Sabrina said. "What sort of stuff you like, and what things you might want to try if you're comfortable enough with us. Like, before John and I got together, I wasn't super experienced with other people - I wasn't a virgin, and I'd experimented by myself obviously, but I didn't know what I reallyloved during sex. But now I know I'm a bit of a masochist and like being pinched and getting hickeys from him and Gemma, and I know I like being choked and spanked hard, and I come so fucking hard when they put it together into rough sex."

"Whereas I like playing around with some of that stuff, but not always," Gemma said. "I'm also a bit of an anal queen, it turns out. I love John taking my ass. Not to mention the fact that I'm open to playing with girls - Inever would have thought that before we got together."

"Yikes," Tasha said, still blushing. "Um, OK. So, like, you want to know my deep, secret fantasies."

"They don't need to be deep dark fantasies," you said. "But we want to know whatyou know you like instead of us guessing. You don't need to explore new stuff with us if you don't want to."

Tasha bit her lip, looking between the three of you, and then shrugged. "Fuck it, you guys know I did a fucking gangbang train. It's not like anything is more in your face than that. And, by the way, that's definitely not something I'm doing again whether my future boyfriend likes the idea or not. Once was more than enough."

"You found your boundary, that's good," Gemma said, reaching over and taking Tasha's hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Um... well..." Tasha said but hesitated. "One thing I know I get off on is like... public sex. Like, doing it in places we might get caught or seen."

"Ooh, that's hot," Sabrina said with a grin. "Any stories?"

"Not really," Tasha said. "I mean, handjobs and blowjobs and getting fingered in different places mostly. Theatres, dance clubs, parks, that sort of thing. I only ever actually hadsex in a public place once, and that was in an airplane bathroom."

"You're in the mile-high club?" Gemma asked with a grin. "How was it?"

"Not great," Tasha chuckled. "Cramped, and my boyfriend at the time was a little on the small side. He wasn't bad in bed at all, but in tight confines he couldn't put his other skills to use really. He got off, I didn't."

"Just spitballing," Sabrina said. "But Ido have a balcony right there." She glanced meaningfully over towards the glass sliding door leading out to the balcony. It wasn't even noon yet so it was currently shaded, but in the afternoon the sun would hit it.

"Maybe," Tasha grinned.

"I'm in if you are," you said, putting a hand on her knee and smiling.

Tasha bit her lower lip again and nodded.

"What else?" Gemma asked.

"Um," Tasha said, then flushed again. "This one I've not really... explored so much but... I mean, I'll do anal, that's not that freaky I think these days. But I'm also kind of into... like, feet?"

"Wait, really?" Sabrina asked, leaning forward. "Sorry, I don't mean that to be like 'Oooh, freaky.' I mean like, I've alwaysheard about people being into feet but I've never met someone like that before. Is it like, you likeyour feet being played with, or do you like other people's feet?"

"Um, I like... I just like other people's feet, mostly?" Tasha hedged. "It's not like I see a foot and I'm turned on or anything. But a nice foot, nice toes, manicured nails... I dunno. I think they can be sexual."

"Well, you've seen all of ours," Gemma said. "Would you want to explore that with any of us?"

Tasha was blushing furiously now. "Maybe... Gemma and Sabrina?" She looked at me. "Sorry, but you've got some hair on your toes and that's not what I like."

"No offence taken," you said. "And, for what it's worth, from the little I sawyour cute little toes last time, you have nice feet too."

"Thanks," she said.

"Well, you're definitely going to get to do some foot worshipping if you're into that," Sabrina said with a grin. "And I think we should save it for later tonight, but John is definitely gonna make that booty of yours sing. How do you feel about strap-ons?"

"I've never played with one for real," Tasha said. "I had a whole bit about them at one point, so I got one to try on and maybe wear on stage, but it never really worked for me."

"Well, it's not too hard," Sabrina said. "And you can help us fulfil one of Gemma's fantasies."

"What?" Gemma asked. "What fantasy?"

"Getting stuffed in a DP," Sabrina grinned. "John's cock and two strap-ons means you can get your mouth stuffed too. That's called being 'airtight.'

You were, in fact, very, very hard based on what direction the conversation was setting the day towards. Blowing out a breath, you had to laugh, and all the girls looked at you. With a shrug, you laughed again and gestured at your cock standing straight up from your lap. "I'm gonna need some help here."

All three of them tried to call dibs.

Chapter 404

Gemma put her foot down, or- well, she put her foot up. On the table.