The Remote Cabin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... crap. Yeah, that night..." Angelica said, sighing and smiling at the same time.

Milla remembered it very well. On that night, not only had Milla learned that Angelica thought her beautiful and even highly desirable, she had also revealed that she liked her girlfriends to use strap-ons on her. Looking at her friend, Milla was glad to see Angelica's expression change as she put the harness on. Sitting up, Angelica looked on with unveiled anticipation. When Milla slipped the dildo in place, the two girls looked at each other. Milla broke the silence by saying, "Come here, you..." and grabbing Angelica by the hand.

Bending slightly over the desk, feet already spread, Angelica looked over her shoulder and said, "You know this is easier on all fours..."

"Oh I know, but this is not my first rodeo."

The look on Angelica's face made it clear that she remembered some of Milla's stories. Angelica then looked down at Milla's large cock and made a very nearly comical face. Walking slowly behind Angelica, Milla grabbed her cock and spat on it. It wasn't her first time, not even close, but this was also quite different. Looking at Angelica's curves as she stood there, leaning forward, made her salivate even more. Placing one of her hands on Angelica's hip, Milla slapped the large cock upwards against Angelica's pussy. "Dear gods... What wouldn't I give to have a real cock right now and be able to do this!"

As she finished, she pushed upwards, feeling the resistance against her belly. Almost immediately, Angelica collapsed on the desk, moaning very loudly. "That was about half of it, love..." Pulling nearly all the way out Milla spat once again but noticed that the dildo was glistening with Angelica's juices. As she pushed in again, Milla didn't feel much except a pressure on her pussy. But the fact that she was fucking a woman, a deliciously beautiful women with curves that set her mind ablaze, made up for it. As she began to truly fuck Angelica, Milla saw the thick mane of curly brown hair being thrown all over the place.

Milla loved to take her boyfriends, the few that have allowed her to do this, but this was something else. With both hands now on Angelica's hips, holding on to that smooth, womanly flesh, Milla felt completely different than on those occasions. The smoothness of Angelica's skin, the swell of her hips below her waist, the roundness and grace of her buttocks as they were squashed and released with each of her strokes... it all contrived to turn Milla's mind into a tempest of sexual elation.

By sheer luck, the door to her closet happened to be opened at just the right angle. As Milla shook her head to move her hair out of the way, she saw herself fucking Angelica. The feelings that surged inside her hit her like a punch and she was struck by the incredible beauty she saw there. The veil of Angelica's hair only partially blocked the sight of her breasts, and Milla knew she was dumbstruck. Staring at them, at the sight of her large breasts as they jiggled in sync with hers, with each of her trusts... With her strap-on she knew she couldn't safely bend forward and grab them, but she had to find a way to—

Angelica's moan brought her focus back to her fucking, as it was clear that her friend was on the verge of climaxing. Being as careful as she could be in her current state of mind, Milla lengthened her strokes but didn't change her rhythm. It was strange how few men knew that rhythm was more important than anything else when you're about to climax... Alternating between staring at Angelica's body from above or from the side through the mirror, Milla watched in awe as the dark skinned girl was racked by her first climax of the day. "Oh my love... Oh my Gods that is so damn good! Fuck me, fuck me Caryamia!

Her feminine moans, groans and cries were like ambrosia to Milla, an ambrosia she just discovered today. Angelica's voice filled the room with the sweetest sounds Milla had never heard before. When she felt Angelica's hand touching her thigh, Milla slowed down. But as she looked down at her friend, still twisting against the desk, Milla had a new idea. She didn't know if she had enough energy left to do it, but there was only one way to find out!

With one hand she grabbed her dildo and used her other hand to unsnap the strap-on. Still fucking Angelica slowly, she let the straps fall down, unsnapping the dildo from the base. Now that she had freed it from the harness, the dildo could go a lot deeper. Grinning, she pushed it gently inside Angelica, who cried out once more, half in pleasure, half in surprise. Moving to Angelica's side, Milla grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up. Surprised again, Angelica didn't even try to resist and ended up on the bed, flat out on her back. Milla had followed her, holding the dildo inside her. "I'm not even sure I'll be able to, but... Are you ready for one last round? Still want my ass?" she asked, laughing.

"Always!" was Angelica's quick answer. She looked as sweaty and exhausted as Milla herself!

"I want to cum with you, love..."

"Then shut up and give me your pussy!" was Angelica's breathless reply.

As she pumped the dildo fully out and in, Milla twisted and straddled Angelica's head. Looking down at her friend's face between her own breasts, Milla smiled, then lowered her ass all over Angelica's head. In an instant she felt her friend's tongue once more inside her. Bending forward, Milla opened her mouth and began licking, tasting and caressing Angelica's clit. It was very strange to see and feel the large dildo fucking Angelica's pussy all the while she was doing her best at licking everything she could around it.

Milla barely even realized that it was the first time she was eating a pussy. Later, when Angelica would ask about it, Milla would be shocked by how natural it had felt. But for now, both girls were pushing each other to another climax. Feeling Angelica's tongue comprehensively overwhelming her own pussy, Milla felt she was just teasing her friend. In the same motion she pulled the dildo completely out and pushed her head deeper between Angelica's thighs. It was her very first time, but she had a great teacher right there, live in her own pussy. Milla tried her best to mirror Angelica's moves, twists, sucks and licks. The mirroring effect soon overtook them.

Neither of the girls knew just how long it took them to reach those last twin climaxes. Milla seemed to remember moaning first, her head forced up, away from Angelica's pussy as she cried out once more. Angelica, on the other hand, felt the trigger coming from Milla's tongue on her clit that one last time.

The girls shook and cried and laughed as the afternoon's sun reached them on the bed. Both were exhausted, both were fully satisfied. Milla turned around, smiling at her friend as she nestled her face against Angelica's neck. Curly brown and wavy blonde hair were soon mingled, and the girls' arms and legs followed suit.

After a long bout of moans and groans and cries and even a few shouts, the room and entire cabin was now silent. Angelica was perfectly content to remain there, not saying or even whispering a word. Milla, on the other hand, knew that she had a lot of things to think about. But not right now. As Angelica turned her head gently, their mouths met for their fifth kiss.

How could a fifth kiss feel so much like a first one?

Much later that same day, on the bank of the lake, the two girls talked over a few glasses of wine. Although night was falling, Milla felt like she was waking up from a long slumber. She felt like the world outside this cabin retreat was now completely different. "Does one ever stop learning about love?" she asked her friend, her lover. Faced with such a questions, Angelica grinned, slowly placed her glass of wine down, leaned over and kissed Milla gently.