The Roman Gambit Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dark good looks, stalwart height and perfectly proportioned body were a study in gentlemanly culture and sophistication. When we were dressed for combat, I had no sense of the difference in age and experience. Now, I was frankly very disturbed by the obvious difference; since it was clear that the man was so far above me in every aspect of life. That was why I was a little discouraged when he had rented the jet. That takes the kind of serious money that only a few people have. So, apparently, he was in the same economic class as I was.

Then there was the Russian angle. I assumed he was English. His name was as classically English as you could get, and his accent and mannerisms were pure Oxbridge. But there were too many anomalies for that, especially his references to the Russian Army.

We flew into Heathrow, because it was closer to my place and took a car service to Mel's flat on Tite Street in Chelsea. The unaccustomed exertion and sleepless night had taken their toll on her. Then we went on to my place in South Kensington. John and I had had a bantering conversation throughout the flight, which continued while we rode into the city. It was like we had been friends forever, instead of meeting the night before on a remote mountain.

I was absolutely enthralled by his mind, his sense of humor and more important his obvious kindness and gentleness. I know that those last two qualities do not line up well with what I saw in the parking structure. But I got the impression that the violence came in direct proportion to the threat to me. I was hoping that was the case because I was beginning to have some serious feelings about the guy.

He was impressed by my place. We came into the spacious open plan lounge kitchen and dining area with its exposed brick walls and its polished birch floor and he looked surprised. It dawned on me that he probably didn't know who I was either. I thought to myself, "We have a lot to talk about after dinner."

Bastet was sitting crouched on one of the side tables. She said, "Who issss thisssss beautiful creature? He issss a fit hunting companion for ussss sssssister." At that, Bastet jumped off her perch and began to wind herself between John's feet the way cats do when they are marking somebody as theirs. I said, "Back off Bastet! He's mine and mine only." Bastet kept winding around John's feet purring. I gave her a shove with my foot to make my point. She skidded away, looked at me with her usual contempt. Then she sauntered toward the back of the flat muttering, "Bitch!"

*****

THE END AND A BEGINNING

I went into my bedroom and dropped my bag. When I came out, John was sightseeing my paintings. He said with astonishment, "These are originals!' It was a statement not a question. I said yes, some are from my mother's old place in Philadelphia, some I picked up from a friend on Majorca. I have been collecting since I was 20.

He said, "How old are you now?" I said, "I will be 26 in a month." He looked like he was disturbed by that.

I said, "Can I get you something? I have to change before dinner."

He said, "No I'll just sit out here until you're ready." I heard the little voice in my head, who I really suspect is my mother, saying, "This is it sweetie. Don't think, just grab it."

So, I said as coyly as I could, "We have a little time if you'd like to come in and watch me." I tried my best seductive look on him.

He was smart enough to understand what I was telling him. I think a stone idol would have understood what I was telling him. I was absolutely sizzling with lust. We'd had an incredible sexual experience in the worst possible situation. Now I wanted to see what it would be like if we did it right. He followed me back to the bedroom.

As soon as he got inside, I turned and stepped into his arms. He looked down at me and I looked up at him and I swear bolts of energy flowed between us. Looking into those incredibly deep, rather sad eyes I felt a wave of intense desire. I reached up and pulled his head down to my lips. We kissed chastely for a second and then I opened myself to him with a passion that was indescribable.

I wanted every part of him inside me, deep into the depths of my soul. Our tongues slid around on each other for a minute or two and I moaned with desire. He was holding me, with his arms completely around my back, in a grip that was both reassuring and totally, sexually exciting.

I started walking backward toward the bed. I had changed into a simple cotton print dress on the plane. It zipped down the back. I had released his neck and I was frantically tearing at the zipper when his hand lightly reached behind me and gently unzipped me to the bottom. I let it slide off my shoulders and reached behind me to unsnap my bra.

I let the shoulder straps slide down my arms. The cups were between us as we pressed against each other. The release of my bra allowed my breasts to move around on his chest. That might have stimulated him. But the sensation was killing me.

Then he very gently pushed me down to the bed. I sat there waiting to see what he would do next. What he did was drop to his knees between my spread legs and while holding me softly around the waist he began to very delicately move his lips around on the nipple of my left breast.

That butterfly touch was something I had never felt before. It shot a powerful rush of sensation down to my pelvic regions and I began to practically leak. But it was also causing the muscles underneath my boobs to spasm.

I must have let out a gasp that startled him because he drew his head back like he was afraid he had hurt me; silly man!! I grabbed his head and dragged it back to where it belonged. He proceeded to daintily lick and nibble his way down the slope of my boob and then continued on down my stomach.

By that point I couldn't hold myself up any longer. So, I flopped back down on the bed, moaning and gasping. I could only see the thick dark hair on top of his head as he proceeded lower to my thong covered pussy. When he got there, he put his entire mouth over my mons and blew hot air onto it. That did it. I came like I have seldom come in my life, shrieking and writhing.

I was totally out of my mind. But the bit that was left could feel my thong sliding down my legs and then an elemental force moved me around on the bed. I was telling him in no uncertain terms how badly I needed him to fuck me and how soon I wanted him to get around to that task, which was instantly.

He had somehow shed his entire ensemble and so I felt his naked body slide up onto mine. As I ran my hands over his chest, I experienced the sensation of rock-hard slabs of muscle and I was panting like they had sucked all of the oxygen out of the room. I heard his voice calmly say, "Look at me."

I said something intelligent like, "Whaaaaah?"

He said with profound emotion in his voice, "Look into my eyes." I forced myself to concentrate, even though there was total chaos south of my belly button.

It was hypnotic. He was gazing directly into my soul. I was staring into his. It felt like we were swapping fundamental selves. Then, as we stared at each other I felt the sensation of the most delectable cock sliding into me. It was a transcendent experience. We were totally joined at every level body and spirit. I said calmly and with total sincerity, "I am yours."

That was pretty much the last thing I remember because a gathering tsunami of contractions overwhelmed every other bodily sense. I yelled, "AHHHHH YEESSS" and "OHHHH GODDDD!!" trying to process the feeling. I was lost in the sensation. I must have been bucking and writhing all the while. Because, I could feel our sweaty bodies moving around. But I wasn't remotely rational.

He finally came in giant spurts. I grabbed the two boulders that were his butt and tried to pull him all the way inside me. I had my legs wrapped tightly around his waist and yet I had somehow gotten my hands past my upraised legs to grab his ass.

He was gasping now and just driving into me with a force that was awe inspiring. I had never felt such power. I shrieked and came again. This time it was too much and I kind-of went away for a few seconds. I think that I was semi-conscious all the time. But I was powerless as he finished inside me.

After what seemed like an eternity of coming, we relaxed, and he flopped off of me. We both stared at the ceiling for a long time. Finally, I turned and said. "I meant it. I am yours body and soul if you want me."

He looked at me with gentleness and love in his eyes and, what oddly seemed like sorrow and said. "Wait until you have heard my story and I have heard yours. If we want each other after that, we will be together as long as YOU want me." I finally understood what my mother had been telling me all of these years.

*****

They rode back on the plane bantering like old friends. Smith couldn't believe that he had only known this brilliant creature for less than a day. The familiarity and closeness was like they had been together for years. The ride into London was short. The car service dropped Mel at her place, which had a decidedly bohemian atmosphere about it. Then they drove to her place.

It was disturbing. He knew that she was a female employee of the Organization and that she was Sir Alexander Haig's protégé. He had imagined that she lived in a place like Mel's. However, the mews apartment they drove up to reflected a level of wealth far beyond anything he had imagined. It wasn't so much the size, which was much bigger than any mews he had ever seen, as it was the luxury.

There was some sort of savage looking creature sitting on a table, judging both of them with its emerald eyes. It was bigger than a cat and spotted like a leopard. John didn't know what to make of it, but it seemed appropriate to its owner. It leapt off the table like it was hunting and began to wind itself around him, getting cat-fur on the cuffs of his pure wool suit.

Hilley said something to it about leaving him alone and then shoved it with her foot. She said, "That's my Mau Bastet. She says that she thinks you are attractive. She's named after the ancient cat goddess of Egypt."

Then Hilley added informatively, "Maus are actually a closer relative to the cheetah, but they can be domesticated."

Smith thought, "She talks to her cat?" He looked at the little feline predator as it strolled away and thought to himself, "A perfect companion for its owner."

Everything in the place reeked of culture, taste and class. It was immaculately decorated with paintings on the wall that looked original. He walked over to one. It was an original Joan Miro. The next one was a Monet. The painting next to it was also a Miro.

When Hilley came out of her bedroom, he said with wonder, "These are originals." She told him about her collecting. Now, he wasn't even sure how old she was. She had the body and sheer poise of a woman in her prime, perhaps 30-35.

He asked her age and was devastated to find out that she was only 26. Neither Ivan Kovalyov, nor John Smith was a cradle robber. As he was processing his disappointment, she asked him if he wanted anything. She was being hospitable. He was still so disappointed by how young she was that he wanted to just sit by himself and think about how he felt. Instead she asked him if he wanted to come into her bedroom. Her invitation was clear.

Smith had to think about it for a second. But he did not have to be asked twice to make love to perhaps the most beautiful creature that he had ever known. She was standing there in a light cotton dress with her long gorgeous legs showing from 3 inches above her knees and with her perfect face luminous. Smith thought, she has the maturity of a much older woman and so I will give her the respect that she has earned.

She came directly into his arms as they stepped into her bedroom. They kissed chastely for a couple of seconds. Then she turned into an exotic hot-house orchid. She was "all-there" in the kiss, as if there were no other people in the world, giving herself to him with absolute abandon. He walked her backward toward the bed. She was struggling with the zipper of her dress. He broke the kiss and with one hand courteously unzipped the dress and she let it fall to her feet.

She was standing in her white bra and thong. Her heat was radiating all the way through his clothes and into his body. He could smell the earthy goodness and health, like a fresh field of grass and wildflowers. Her eyes were closed, and she was panting, almost hyperventilating. She unfastened her bra and let the straps flop down her arms; the cups were between their bodies. The swell of her splendid round breasts was a superb vision.

He placed her on the bed. The cups fell away, and those perfect breasts were revealed. They were large by any woman's standard. But they were broad and centered on her chest like melons rather than hanging to the side. He placed his hands on her legs. Each firm thigh was a bounty of feminine power.

She was moaning rhythmically. He got on his knees on the floor and scooted up between her widely spread legs. Her aureoles were dark brown and puffy rather than flat. He kissed very lightly around her right aureole and she rewarded him with a loud sigh. The nipple appeared. It was long, red and angry. He nipped it and she groaned with lust. He worked his way down the swell of her breast to her flat and very muscular stomach. She was panting loudly and moaning with yearning.

As he got to her belly button, she flopped backward on the bed. It was like she couldn't hold herself up any longer. That exposed her thong covered mons, which stood out from her lower belly like a stalwart hill in a broad flat prairie. He put his mouth over the whole mound and blew hot breath on her slit.

That set off a wild sequence of bucking, writhing and shrieking. She was begging him to fuck her. He moved her up on the bed so that her head was on the pillow as he slid her thong off. Her beautiful nether lips were swollen and slick. She was clearly ready. In fact, she was humping the air in her impatience to have him in her. But he wanted to connect with this incredible creature, not fuck her. He climbed between her spread-eagled legs. Then he hesitated at her passage. She looked at him with impatience and said angrily, "You have to fuck me NOW!!"

He said, "Look in my eyes." She was past being articulate and so she sort of mumbled something. He said again, "Stop! Look in my eyes."

She finally focused enough to look directly at him. Her amazing azure eyes had a depth of intelligence and a life force that was intimidating. There was ageless wisdom, vitality and humanity down there in her soul. Her eyes were so deep that it was like he was the young person and she was the old one.

He marveled at the hypnotic force of this woman's spirit and in that moment, he was lost. She looked at him with perfect rationality and said in solemn tones, "I am yours." His heart soared, because he already knew that he was truly hers.

He shoved slowly into her white hot and utterly lubricated passage. As he had noted on the mountain, she felt almost virginally tight. But nobody who could fuck like that could be THAT inexperienced. She rose to take him to the hilt.

Then her hips began a rapid up and down motion. She was stronger that most women. No normal female could move their hips that fast. As she did that, she began yelling, "AHHHH YESSSS" and then "COMING-COMING-COMING." Then she went off on a bucking and writhing fit that was almost alien.

He could feel his own release coming and he began fucking her with a force that he was afraid would hurt her. But nothing could stop him. He had never been this out of control. She took every inch and begged for more. She seemed to be trying to pull him into her, as if he was not pounding her HARD enough.

Through it all she was yelling, "YES-YES-YES-YES, GIVE IT TO ME!!" When he erupted, he saw spots, it was like he had been hit in the head. He took what seemed like hours filling her to overflowing and still couldn't stop the torrent. Through it all she was purring like a big cat "Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!"

He finally flopped over on his side and tried to reassemble the shattered pieces of his mind. It took a while. He turned to look at her when he DID get back to some reasonable state of sanity. She said with sincerity, "I meant it; I'm yours if you want me." An exquisite wave of sadness washed over him. He knew that the man she had given herself to was not real. And he feared that the revelation of who he REALLY was would mean that he would lose this remarkable woman. He didn't know whether he could bear that.

So, with profound love and sorrow, he told her that they would have to hear each other's stories and then they could decide. He added that if she wanted him after that he was hers forever. It would all depend on the conversation they would have in a couple of hours.

*****

We lingered in bed far too long. So, I had to rush to get dressed. I would have done serious, big girl makeup for such a festive occasion. But we were in a hurry. So, I just brushed my hair and put on a classic little black dress with some pearls. I was in my four-inch patent heels and the glimpse that I caught as I rushed out the door told me that I had nailed it.

The sex had been almost supernatural. It was not a matter of physicality as much as it was a connection between two souls. I was aware that John was much older than I was. But it was as if we were both parts of the same being male and female. I knew that he felt the same way, because he was profoundly moved. And I finally got what my mother was saying about "connection." I had technically only known this man for two days. Yet we were a cosmic symphony together.

John was the handsomest, most witty and urbane person I had ever met. His grace, sophistication and polish were something every little girl dreams of. His intelligence, wit and exceptional world view showed in every comment and idea. He was not my kind of theoretical intelligent. But he was a true genius in understanding how the world worked.

When I asked him what he had done at Oxford he told me matter of fact; "Doctorate in Economics from Balliol." I had sensed the English academic in him. But I could not imagine such a physically capable person would also have the highest degree an Oxbridge school could grant. I was almost embarrassed to tell him about MY academic achievements. Oddly he seemed blown away by my odd combination of legal and engineering credentials.

The only problem was the sorrow. He kept acting both uplifted and crushed. I had a feeling that the reason for the sadness would come out over dinner. So, riding down to Pall Mall in that cab I was more nervous than I have been in my life. We entered together and all the old buffers stared at the handsome dashing man and his strikingly beautiful wife.

Still, I was far from being a "wife." For one thing it was MY meeting not his. For another, I could sense a growing distance between us. It made me sad. It was almost like he was withdrawing in anticipation of something that was about to happen.

Sir Alex greeted us with his usual courtly charm. He was dressed almost exactly the same as John, dark bespoke pinstripe suit, vest and regimental tie. While John was wearing a solid gold Rolex Yachtmaster, Sir Alex had something gold on a chain across his vest that looked like it had been crafted by Victoria's personal watchmaker.

He ushered us into the Coffee Room. We went through the normal seating and ordering ritual. Then Sir Alex turned to me and said, "You are probably wondering what has happened since this morning." I suddenly realized that everything that had occurred since we awoke in the Erzgebirge had taken place in the span of a mere 13 hours. I said, "I AM eager, please tell us." I noted to myself the use of the term "us", not "me."