The Scarlett Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Am I missing something?" I questioned.

"I told her," Angel stated plainly. I am sure my eyes opened wide as she nodded. Before I could ask the question "Why?" she gave me the answer to my unspoken question. "Your naughty little sister made a pass at me."

Now I turned my attentions to Scarlett who wore a smile as sexy as her new outfit. She nodded and grinned. "I asked her if it was okay that now that I'm 18, we could go to bed together," she chuckled. "I knew from some of her E-Mails that Angel was bi. She said sure, but that someone else had `dibs'. The second she said that to me, I knew it wasyou! Oh Adam, don't give me that look - your little sister isthrilled, I couldn't have asked for anyone better for my first! So let's all have dinner, you and I will go upstairs and ..." her voice trailed off for a minute and then she spoke again. "You're next," she kissed Angel on the cheek. "You and me, all of tomorrow morning and if I don't wear him out ..." she chuckled again "... the three of us tomorrow for as long as we like and any time we want to after that!"

I was crazy with the heat I was feeling for Scarlett and yet, I had to retain a degree of common sense. "Sweetheart," I said as I hugged her, trying to keep a semblance of sanity. "Yes - it's true, I find you sexy and desirable. However, this isn't something you enter into lightly. I'm still over a decade older than you and this is risky. You and I ..."

"Listen to him," my sister laughed. "You're my knight, Adam. You're handsome and kind and desirable - so is Angel. I want you -both of you. I'm a hot and horny little redhead with a dynamite little body. So listen to me - for as long as I live here, I'm going to be your hot littlefuck toy!" Angel nodded and the girls took my hand as they lead me into the dining room to enjoy a lavish birthday meal.

During our dinner, I came to see that my younger sister was as much a tease as my wife or Angel had coached her. The two of them made a show out of eating and took turns feeding me with little kisses and suggestive comments thrown in for good measure. Dessert was a feast for mouth and libido - Scarlett sat on my lap and we fed each other. She wiggled around and I knew she was feeling my cock through my pants. She would soon feel it naked and invading her body as I had thrown all my objections away. Scarlett was quite obviously a horny little piece of ass and she had promised to stay that way for as long as Angel and I wanted her. With a face and body that sexy, I sensed that would be a long, LONG time.

"I've got such ahot big brother," Scarlett purred as she licked my ear playfully. I looked over to Angel and she was wearing an ear-to-ear grin. For the first time in a very long while, I was going to fuck someone other than my wife. She was acting as if it was my long-overdue reward and maybe it was. I just tried my best to stay cool and not act like a horny teenager on his first time. "You're going tofuck me," Scarlett continued her teasing ways, moving on top of my noticeable bulge. "You're going to be my very first lover and you're going to make me cum,all night long."

I wanted her, oh God, how I wanted her. Angel could see that, so she came over to the pair of us. She kissed me first and then, she kissed Scarlett - like a woman kisses her lover. "Fuck him good for me, baby," she said to my sister. "Show him what a little pistol you are, but just remember - I'm next!"

For fun, I carried my petite little sister upstairs. Before we got to the bedroom, she ran away with a laugh. I wondered what she was up to, but it didn't take me long to find out. She came back wearing a sexy white lace teddy and heels. "A girl should dress up for the first time she makes love," Scarlett said to me. "Besides, Angel says that you like a little bit of eye candy."

"You're a whole box of candy," I grinned at Scarlett. I pulled her into my arms and this kiss was not that of a brother, but a horny man eager for a sexy young nymph. My sister could kiss and she wasn't shy. Her hands went to my face and she held the kiss for a good few minutes. When we broke apart, we were panting. She jumped into our bed and displayed herself. Every part of her was delectable and I had no idea where to start.She, however, knew exactly what she wanted.

"I want to suck my first cock," Scarlett breathed, her young voice growing deeper and throaty. I nodded and pushed my nerves down, not wanting to panic my new playmate. I needn't have worried. Busy hands got me undressed and a sweet, soft young mouth descended on my shaft. Just like kissing, she was incredible at giving her a BJ. "I read a whole lot of erotic novels," she said as she came up for air. "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh Christ, you sure as hell are," I groaned as she went back down. Her tongue was whirling and swirling about and her sucking was just the right amount of pressure. If I was supposed to be feeling any sort of guilt over having sex with my sister, I didn't. When she was finished, she was almost glowing. I took my time kissing her and caressing her. I removed the pretty lingerie like I was unwrapping a sexy present, apropos for the occasion. Her sexy, freckled teen body was now all mine and I showed my appreciation with all of the oral skills my wife and her friends had passed on to me. I could see the contortions showing on Scarlett's face and I knew her squeals could easily be heard by my perverted bride.

"Cock, my pussy needs cock, give me your cock," my sister begged. I nodded and was gentle as I guided her on top of my cock. Scarlett wasn't quite as slow as I was, she really wanted me to fuck her and change her forever. Okay, it was her show and when she shoved herself down hard on my cock, I kept a careful eye on her. If she felt any pain, it didn't show. I soon had a second horny fucking machine riding my prick, as if one wasn't enough! My wife and now, my younger sister - what was in the water in our taps? Scarlett seemed to have the skills of a teenaged call girl as she rode me. Her snug little pussy snapped around my cock and she was talking dirty to me, calling me a hot stud and reminding me her "horny little cunt" now belonged to me and to Angel. I believed her because her eyes almost glazed over as she said it. She moved in so many different ways, a wildcat at one time, a soft and sensual lover at another. All the while, the fact that this was my sister I was having sex with never left me. What should have made me feel guilty made me feel even hornier and Scarlett too.

We fucked with a very precise rhythm, almost as if we had practiced. After a few hours of intense, gut-wrenching sex, we both needed a boost of caffeine. I went downstairs to find Angel in the midst of self-pleasure. I got a "thumbs up" as I made a pot of coffee. I kissed my wife goodnight as I went upstairs to join my - our - young lover. I couldn't wait for the next day and all of the ones that would follow with Scarlett sharing our marital bed. This latest achievement might even outrank my making partner. Why don't you ask me or Angel that question when Scarlett has lived with us a few more months?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12