The Second Generation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air mattress on the floor wasn't too comfortable. I must have been tired because I was still asleep when Yvonne bounced into the workout room the next morning. "Harry, "she said excitedly, "come upstairs now. You have to see what I've found."

Without even looking up, I said, groggily, "Let me get dressed and I'll be up in a minute." I was growing conscious of the fact that I slept in a very sheer pair of silk shorts and had 'morning wood.'

"Please Harry," Yvonne said. She paused. "I know men wake up with erections. I've seen them before." I should have waited until she left the room, but there was that urge to do what she wanted again. I tossed my light blanket off and rolled over. Yvonne looked down at me, I mean AT ME. She smiled.

As I followed Yvonne upstairs, it registered that she was wearing a short, tight pair of running shorts. She had elegant, smooth legs and, as I noticed the day before, a great ass.

I followed Yvonne into the dining room. In front of her chair sat one of the photo albums I hadn't looked through yet. With a flourish, Yvonne opened the album to a page about a third of the way in.

The photo was black and white. I guessed it had been taken in a studio. It was a full-length picture of Anna and Emile. They were hugging each other very tightly. They both had their faces towards the camera and looked blissful. They were also both naked. Yvonne flipped a page. The next picture was almost the same pose except Anna and Emile were kissing. Yvonne flipped another page. This picture was also black and white. Anna and Emile were lying down, side by side, naked. Emile's right hand was between Anna's legs. Anna's left hand held Emile's erect dick.

Yvonne showed me more pictures in the album: Ana giving Emile oral sex, Emile performing oral on Anna, Emile on top of Anna in missionary position, Anna on top of Emile in "cowgirl" position. The pictures should have seemed pornographic. They didn't. I think it was the expressions on Anna's and Emile's faces that gave the impression they were doing something pure, almost sanctified.

Yvonne hadn't said anything while she showed me the pictures of sex between her mother and my uncle. When she closed the album, Yvonne said, "Aren't those pictures beautiful?"

"Yes," I said. They were. Something else that was beautiful was Yvonne in a tank top with no bra underneath.

"Harry," Yvonne said, "do you mind if I take a swim?"

That seemed to come from left field. "Uh, no, I don't mind," I said.

Yvonne took my elbow. "Come downstairs with me," she said.

We walked back down to the lap pool. Yvonne took a step back. She pulled off her top and dropped her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties. She smiled. "I forgot to bring a suit," she said. She dove in.

I stood speechless as Yvonne swam a lap down and back. She stood in the water in front of me, her arms crossed on the pool deck. Yvonne looked as beautiful wet as she did dry. "Get those shorts off and come in," Yvonne said. I started to move. The invitation wasn't one you decline from a woman that beautiful. Still, I hesitated. "Harry," Yvonne said, "We won't be the first generation of Pierre and Charet to get naked together." I pulled my shorts off. Yvonne giggled and started to swim away. "Catch me," she called.

I dove in. I am a decent swimmer and pulled beside Yvonne in a few strokes. I matched my pace to hers and we reached the other end simultaneously. We stood in the water just an inch or two apart. "Now that you've seen me naked," Yvonne giggled, "what do you think?"

"I think you are even more beautiful than your mother," I said.

That ended her playful mood. "You really think that?" she asked.

"There's no question about it," I replied lamely.

Yvonne closed the distance between us and kissed me. I'm not a believer in the mystical or premonitions, but her kiss felt both light and angelic, and momentous as if it was some watershed moment in history.

Yvonne put her arms gently around my neck. She leaned back and looked in my eyes for a moment. This sounds corny as hell, but I swear there was a special light in her eyes. "Let's go outside and talk Harry," she said.

Yvonne pushed herself out of the pool and walked outside naked. I followed. I'd not gone naked outside before. The breeze on my body felt wonderful.

Yvonne stood with her back to me. Her naked body was, from behind, the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I felt an almost irresistible compulsion to go to her and wrap my arms around her. Yvonne turned to face me. My perception of her beauty from behind was eclipsed by her beauty when facing me. My rational mind, what little was still working, said no one is perfect but, damnit, Yvonne Charet naked was perfect.

"Harry," Yvonne said, "I haven't been untruthful with you, but I haven't been completely truthful either. Over those months I spent with my dying mother, she told me everything, I think, about her relationship with your uncle. They were passionate and inventive lovers, but their connection was much more than physical. It was, according to Mother, spiritual." She waved her hand. "I know, that sounds like a line from 19th Century novel, but bear with me."

Yvonne turned and walked to the edge of the patio, looking out to the valley. I came beside her. She turned to me. "Mother married my father when she was 18, in 1976. He impressed her. He was of good family and already an important man in business. She met your uncle two months after she married my father. She told me that it was, for her, love at first sight. I think it was for your uncle also. Divorce was out of the question for Mother. She started an affair with your Uncle. Father did not care so long as Mother was there when he needed her. I think, but don't know, that Father had his lovers too."

Yvonne got a sad look. "Mother was 45 and Father was 50 when he decided that they needed a child, someone to carry the Charet name. Mother cooperated and they had me. Despite what you might think from that, Mother was very affectionate towards me and we became very close. She stopped her affair with your uncle for a few years but resumed it as I became old enough to care for myself. Oddly, I never met your uncle. All I know of him is what Mother said and what I saw in those pictures. You must admit that there was a special bond between them. That is obvious in their pictures."

Yvonne paced for a moment. "I told you that Father died a year ago. He was ill for several years before that. Mother quit seeing your uncle to take care of Father. When Father died, your uncle called Mother and asked her to marry him. Mother already knew she was sick. For that reason, she turned your uncle down."

Yvonne came to me and took my hands in hers. "Before Mother died, she told me she had made a great mistake, that the Charet woman was ordained to be with the Pierre man. She told me there was another Pierre man alive. She made me promise to find him. I thought Mother's thinking was clouded, but I promised to find you. I keep my promises." Yvonne's voice took on a passionate, almost pleading, tone. "I didn't believe Mother that I was 'ordained' to be with one specific man until I saw you the day before yesterday. Then, I realized Mother spoke truth, the most important truth ever for us. You felt it too, I could see it in your eyes."

What Yvonne was saying was, of course, fantasy nonsense. But it made sense out of many other things. It explained why my career got cratered; why I was living in Emile's house on his money; what I felt when I saw pictures of Anna and Emile together. It explained what I'd been feeling and stumbling over since I'd met Yvonne two days earlier. It explained, or was the reason, why at that moment I wanted to stay with Yvonne forever.

Yvonne took my silence as a sign of disbelief. "You do feel it Harry, I can tell," she said emphatically.

I raised Yvonne's hands to my lips and kissed them. "I feel it," I said.

A look of relief came over Yvonne's face. She pulled her hands out of mine and wrapped her arms around me. She pressed her nude body tightly to mine. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

We embraced for probably five minutes, just feeling each other's heartbeats. Then, Yvonne released me and stepped back. She smiled. "There is one other thing Mother told me and made me promise to do," she said.

"What was that"" I asked.

"Mother told me that the Charet woman and Pierre man must have lots and lots of sex. She made me promise that, when I found you, I would make love to you every day for the rest of my life." Yvonne reached out and took my dick in her hand. "That starts right now."

"But..." I started. I didn't have a condom. I didn't know whether Yvonne was on birth control.

"Harry," Yvonne said forcefully, "there can be no disease between us. When we conceive a child, it will be the destiny of the Pierre man and Charet woman that was supposed to be fulfilled by the prior generation."

I reached out and pulled Yvonne to me. I kissed her as she stroked me. I put my hand between her legs. She was wet. Usually, it took me time to get hard, but Yvonne had me there in a few strokes. I put my hands on her bottom and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around me.

I carried Yvonne off the patio concrete and gently laid her in the grass on her back. Yvonne was smiling. Her legs were spread. She looked more beautiful than anything I've ever seen. I got on my knees and leaned forward over Yvonne. As I entered her, I realized Yvonne was a virgin. "I didn't know it," Yvonne said, "but I was saving myself for you."

12