The Síochán Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her gaze back to Lucas who was watching her with a slight smile on his face. He appeared almost amused and she wondered if he had been reading her thoughts again. She had quickly learned that the Síochán had abilities not unlike vampires, though they didn't need to drink blood to survive.

"Yes, I am reading your mind," he said, answering her thoughts even though she hadn't spoken them aloud. His tone held a healthy dose of amusement in it as he reached out to play absently with one of her curls. "I thought you would have thrown out all of your old ideals, Summer. Do you seriously think Nathaniel has abstained from bedding women in the last half century?"

His smile grew as she flushed slightly and dropped her gaze to his hand, watching him coil her hair around one long finger. "He will not be your only lover," he said softly. "He may have been your first but who knows how many centuries will pass before you two meet again. It's foolish to think you have to remain true to him. You will miss so many wonderful experiences if you hold to that belief, love."

His casual endearment made her heart stutter and she felt a warm heat spread through her body. Lucas was right and she knew it. Nathaniel had had his chance. He could have taken her with him. He would have saved her life if he had and that thought made her frown slightly. She would never have met this beautiful man before her if that had happened. Thinking of never knowing Lucas made panic rush through her and she uttered a startled gasp.

When she drew her eyes back to his he was smiling so widely she knew he was listening into her thoughts again. "Will you stop doing that?" she said with a touch of exasperation in her voice.

"I have to use all the tools at my disposal, love," he laughed with a devilish glint in his blue eyes. He knew the reaction his endearment would cause and he used it deliberately in his assault on her senses. He wanted her and he was determined to have her. She may need a little longer to work it out in her own mind but he was sure she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Summer couldn't help but laugh at his roguish behaviour. Despite his current light hearted approach, she could see the steely determination in his eyes. He had one goal in mind and that was to have her in his bed. His determination caused a thrill of pleasure to run through her. She knew being with him would be incredibly satisfying and the longer he played with her hair, sitting so close to her, the more her excitement grew.

She shook her head, pulling the lock of hair he was playing with from his grasp when she did so. "You are outrageous, Sir," she said primly but the smile she gave him was so full of loaded promise that he sucked in a deep breath and she saw his nostrils flare as his eyes narrowed tightly.

His returning smile was enough to stop her heart for a second. "Then let me outrage you even more," he breathed softly, pulling her tightly into his arms as he effortlessly moved them with his mind. One moment they were sitting on the cold hard floor of the Scrying Room and the next they were sitting in the middle of a bed so huge it looked like it could sleep six comfortably.

Lucas released her immediately and lay back against the pillows, his arms cradling his head as he watched her. Summer slowly surveyed the room they were in with an open mouth. They were clearly in Lucas' bedroom. The private rooms of the Síochán were the only places that were completely off limits to them without a personal invitation. This was the first time she had ever been inside his sanctuary and her curiosity was piqued.

It was a very masculine room. The walls were cream and there was a thick, brown carpet on the floor. The huge bed dominated the room and was covered in black, satin sheets and pillows. There was other furniture in the room, a closet which wasn't really required because they could wish their clothes into existence, and a large dark wood desk with a black leather chair behind it. Along one wall was a large, open fire which was currently lit and blazing with a warm, comforting heat.

She turned her gaze back to him and smiled. "Is your bed big enough, Luc?" she asked slightly dryly and he laughed softly and pulled her down to lie beside him, smothering down a groan at how wonderful it sounded to hear her say her special name for him whilst lying in his bed.

"That depends on how much rolling around I do on it," he quipped, smoothly rolling to pin her beneath him and pressing his full length against her.

Summer gasped when she felt his hard shaft pressing against her. It certainly felt very impressive in length and hardness and she couldn't help shivering slightly at the thought of him pleasuring her with it. Her reaction didn't go unnoticed either.

Lucas prised her thighs apart with one, hard muscled leg until he could settle himself between her thighs. He was pleased she was wearing a skirt today rather than her usual pants for training in. Not that she didn't look great in the tight material of her training pants because she looked stunning in them. No, the skirt would make much easier work of getting to her body when he wanted to.

For now, he chose to rub himself slowly against her heat, teasing her with slow lazy movements. The little minx had been teasing him unbearably for the past fifty years. It seemed only fair that he should exact some little revenge on her, now that he was confident that she wanted to be in his bed. The deep ragged moan which escaped her throat sent a wave of pleasure straight through him and he answered her with his own groan as his mouth latched onto hers and he rubbed his cock against her molten heat again.

She felt so amazing in his arms. He knew she was passionate because he had seen her with Nathaniel in the Scrying Fountain all those years ago. He had been captivated with her beauty even then, regretfully biding his time as he watched her respond to the vampire with such wantonness.

He had known she would be coming to him after that encounter. Part of him had wanted to intervene when he saw Nathaniel was in the area close to the time that Summer was due to Ascend. He had known his former friend would be drawn to her, that he would lie with her first, but he had also known that what was fated to be couldn't be avoided in some circumstances.

He groaned again, banishing all thoughts from his mind except how sweet she tasted and how wonderful it felt to hold her pressed against his aching body. Fifty years wasn't such a long time in the grand scheme of things but for some reason the passage of time had felt almost endless to him as he'd waited for his opportunity to possess her. Now that he finally had her in his bed he was going to enjoy every second with her.

Lucas couldn't completely banish all thoughts of what he had seen her experience with Nathaniel. Some of the things they had done together had stirred his blood almost to the point where he had been tempted to release his cock and stroke it as he had watched. He wanted to experience those same things with her and he sat up, reluctantly pulling himself from her embrace so he could quickly strip his clothes off. He could have wished them away but he did enjoy the little natural pauses, such as removing clothing during lovemaking.

He watched Summer's face as he removed his clothes. She was still new to the whole concept of lying with a man. That one night with Nathaniel was all the experience she had to draw from. True, her restrictive moral upbringing was practically a thing of the past now so she didn't have that to contend with anymore. He heard her suck in a deep breath when he freed his aching cock.

Summer was stunned by Lucas' beauty. Her breathing was becoming shallow as she gazed at his rippling muscles, licking her lips slightly as his hardness was revealed to her curious gaze. God, was he impressive to look at. It suddenly felt really hard to breathe as her eyes feasting on his long, thick, throbbing cock as it stood proudly between his legs. She felt liquid heat course through her as he knelt before her on the bed. Wetness drenched her between her thighs and she was moving without thinking, the urge to taste him overriding whatever little shyness she may still have had left deep within her.

She was sliding his cock deep into her mouth with no urging needed. Her mouth stretched wide as it slowly sank down on his thick, hard shaft and she heard him groan loudly as he thrust his hips forward instinctually. She moaned her own pleasure, feeling his head graze the back of her throat as she used her tongue to tease him lightly. His hands fisted in her hair and he was pulling her backwards and then pressing her forward again. She allowed him to control her movements, luxuriating in the feel of him taking control, guiding her to pleasure him how he liked it.

Lucas wondered if anything he experienced in the future would ever feel as heavenly as it felt to slide deep into Summer's mouth. The wet heat surrounding his cock was dragging deep groans from her throat as he thrust as deep as he could get into her willing mouth. Her tongue was dancing over his tip as he withdrew and then stroking over his length as he slid back inside. It was the most incredible sensation ever.

He held her head still, using her hair to keep her motionless as he slowly began to fuck in and out of her. His breathing was harsh and ragged, his eyes glinting as he watched himself take her mouth as he wanted to take her body. It was a very erotic view to have and it made his blood rush to his cock, expanding it further, making it so incredibly hard as he continue to rock his hips at a pace which was designed to maximise the experience without reaching a conclusion too soon. He wanted to fully enjoy the sensations of Summer sucking his cock.

Summer was moaning softly with each thrust into her mouth, signalling her own pleasure at the experience. Her tongue moved incessantly over him, roughly laving his cock and sucking gently at his tip. Her actions enflamed him and he thrust harder, trying to reign in his passion but she was driving him insane with her ministrations. He knew he couldn't hurt her so he gave into his needs and thrust hard into her mouth, pressing relentlessly until he breached her throat and she took him all the way down.

He roared loudly, feeling her lips brushing his groin, her throat rippling around his cock sending fire shooting through his body. He pulled all the way out of her mouth before he pressed forward hard once more, sliding down her throat with ease, pausing long enough to enjoy her throat massaging his cock before he withdrew again.

He felt a moment's satisfaction at knowing Nathaniel had not done this with her. She had sucked the vampire's cock but he hadn't penetrated her throat as he was doing now. It felt slightly juvenile feeling satisfaction that he was doing something Nathaniel hadn't done but he couldn't help himself. It was a male thing, this need to be the first with her in some fashion.

She was accepting him easily, the scent of her arousal flooding the air, so he set up a steady rhythm, deep throating her over and over again. He leaned forward, gathering her skirt up to her waist and wishing away the black lace panties she was wearing to expose the beautiful globes of her ass to his view. He groaned loudly and ran his hands down her back as she knelt on her hands and knees, her little hands around the back of his thighs as she moved her head forward to meet each thrust into her mouth.

She eagerly took him into her throat and he growled softly at her willingness as his hands reached the firm skin of her ass and he began to stroke her flesh hard. She moaned on his cock when he lightly grazed her rosebud with his fingers and her sexy sounds stirred his lust making him ram deeper down her throat. He knew she enjoyed having her ass played with. He had seen Nathaniel teach her just how erogenous her ass was.

He dipped one hand lower, coating his fingers in her soaking wet cunt just long enough to gather up her thick cream. He spread the cream on her rosebud and skilfully worked a finger deep inside her. The strangled moan she uttered reverberated all along his shaft and he growled again, his fucking of her mouth becoming harder and faster.

Lucas pulled back from her throat as he began to thrust his finger in and out of her ass. "Suck me," he ordered hoarsely, groaning when she obeyed him, using one small hand to slide along the base of his cock as her lips captured the head and began to suck hard on him. He was close to cumming, her mouth was just too good and he knew he would have to release soon.

"Fuck, Summer," he groaned, working a second finger into her ass and watching fascinated as she easily accepted him and rocked her ass onto his hand almost frantically. He plunged his fingers deep inside her bowels as her sucking drove him to the point of release and he let out a deep, guttural cry as he felt his balls start to tighten. His cock expanded in her mouth and he cupped her head quickly, sitting back enough so he could watch his cum shoot into her mouth.

Wave after wave of exquisite pleasure rocked his body as he emptied himself into her. She sucked and licked and swallowed as his thick cum pulsed deep into her mouth, his groans of pleasure filling the room. She continued to suckle and lick long after his orgasm has passed and he stroked her hair gently as she nuzzled at his cock while he worked to get his breathing under control. Finally he pulled her head away from his body, dragging her up to her knees so he could kiss her delectable mouth.

"I would gladly wait another fifty years if I were to be guaranteed that you would worship my cock so beautifully at the end of it, love," he murmured against her lips before he slid his tongue inside her mouth and licked leisurely at her sweet taste. He could taste himself on her and it was a truly intoxicating flavour.

Summer smiled as she pulled her mouth away from his, shifting forward slightly until she was sitting astride him, her hands coming up to frame his strong face. She slowly traced each hard, angular feature, her eyes locked on his as she learned his face by touch, something she had often wanted to do but was unable to with the slight distance between them. "I don't think I would be prepared to wait as long as you, Luc," she laughed softly, watching his nostrils flare slightly as his eyes darkened with desire at her admission.

Lucas had planned on taking his time with her. He had wanted to slowly worship her body but her words had him instantly hard again, her wet heat pressing against his cock so temptingly. He wished her clothes gone without even pausing to think about it, his hands coming to her hips to raise her body up so he could thrust deep inside her. His deep groan coincided with her muffled moan as he slid her forcefully down onto his cock, her tight body sheathing him like a hot, velvet glove.

The sheer beauty of sliding into her beautiful body was nothing short of exquisite. Her name ripped from his throat as he held her still for a moment to allow them both to fully savour the feeling of their joining. She was so wet, so tight around his aching cock. It was all he could do to take a moment to calm himself before he began to thrust wildly inside her.

Summer threw her head back, arching her body onto him as he impaled her with his impressive shaft. He was stretching her body so impossibly wide and the sheer bliss radiating through her was so intense she thought she may reach her release instantly. She probably would have if Lucas hadn't taken complete control of her body at that moment. He held her pinned on top of him, not allowing her to move even a muscle though she ached to ride up and down his thick shaft.

She opened her eyes to see him watching her face intently, his need clearly visible in his eyes even as he gave her a truly wicked smile. He moved then, raising her up and lowering her back slowly onto his cock, his movements controlled and achingly slow. She could feel every hard ridge and bump on his cock grazing her inside walls so teasingly that she couldn't stop the deep cry of pleasure which erupted from her.

It was as if her cry was a catalyst of some kind. Lucas moved so swiftly she gave a startled gasp as he all but threw her onto her back and thrust up hard into her, pinning her hands above her head as he began to stroke hard into her body. Liquid fire shot through her body as each stroke seemed to go deeper and deeper into her, sending tiny jolts of pleasure everywhere his body touched hers. She ground back hard against him, demanding more, needing more.

"Luc," she groaned hoarsely. "Oh, God, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

Lucas rolled his hips up hard, trying to drive as deep inside her beautiful body as he could. Her muscles gripped him so tightly, her wetness lubricating her body in copious amounts to aid his entry into her. He had fantasised about being with her for so long, each fantasy becoming progressively hotter and hotter, but all of them paled in comparison to actually riding between her sweet thighs. She was perfection. It didn't matter that he couldn't keep her forever. He would take whatever time he could get with her and savour every moment of it.

He rode her hard and she met each thrust with one as equally as desperate as his. His breath was gasping out hoarsely as they moved together in such perfect harmony, lust, desire and love all mixing into one as they sought to attain as much pleasure from their joining as possible. He could feel her body starting to tense, knew she was close to her completion and he increased the speed and hardness of his thrusts until she screamed out loudly and threw her head back as she shattered around him.

Summer rode the waves of blissful pleasure as Lucas continued to move deep inside her. Her release was incredible as she had known it would be. God only knew how many women had lain with Lucas in his long life. He had had countless millennia to perfect the act of pleasuring a woman and he was truly perfect at it. Her orgasm seemed to last for eternity but finally she started to come down from the heady high she was on, moaning softly as he slipped from her body and turned her over until she was on her hands and knees before him.

His hands moved to knead her ass cheeks, his thumbs lightly brushing over her little rosebud causing her to moan and press back even though she currently felt completely satiated after her powerful release. Lucas didn't seem to care that she was most probably tired. He was still aroused, having not achieved his own release yet and he seemed fixated on her puckered rosebud as he leaned down and dragged the flat of his tongue roughly against it, forcing another deep moan from her throat.

Lucas inhaled her sweet scent and licked slowly around her puckered hole, savouring the sweet, tangy taste of her. He spread his saliva all over her, wetting her completely so he could slide one long, thick finger up her ass. His arm snaked around her stomach to hold her up tightly as he began to work his finger in and out of her body, his breathing harsh and ragged as he watched her ass open up to receive his digit. He growled at how easy it was to enter her body and how erotic it looked to see his finger disappearing into her forbidden hole.

Nathaniel may have taught her that she enjoyed having her ass played with but he hadn't taken her virgin hole. The thought of sliding his cock deep inside her made the blood rush to Lucas's head. It wasn't so much the fact that he would be taking another first from the vampire which caused his lust to rise so sharply, though admittedly his male ego did perk up at the thought he would have been there before his former friend. No, he genuinely enjoyed riding a beautiful woman's ass though he was unsure if it would be a step too far for Summer.