The Sisterhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Not sure how this is going to work but I will give it a shot."

They all raised their glasses to her, finished off their wine and then headed home.

Ellen's current boyfriend was a mechanic and rode a motorcycle most of the time. She was pretty sure that he would not have a problem with either the time or the location. The problem was getting him there. He abhorred shopping and would absolutely refuse to go with her. A week or so later she was sitting in the living room with him as they watched TV and a commercial came on about a motorcycle rally a few towns away at one of the motorcycle dealerships. It was like a lightbulb went on for her. She casually began to ask him questions.

"Will there a lot of people there?"

"Thousands."

"Would you like to go?"

"Of course, but it's too far to ride my old bike."

"How about we take my car and make a day of it?"

He thought about that. He hated to show up at a motorcycle event without a motorcycle but at least he would get to go.

"Ok!"

She smiled but was still worrying about how to catch the video. She didn't have a camera, much less one that would not be conspicuous in a car. Later in the week, she stopped at the electronics store on the way home.

"Can I help you Ma'am?"

The clerk appeared to be about 12 years old.

"I hope so. I need a video camera?"

"What sort? I mean we have everything from web cams that plug into your computer to the really expensive hand held video camera's."

She was still bewildered.

"I don't know. I want to make some candid pictures inside my car."

The clerk broke a slight smile.

"I think I have just the thing."

He led her down an aisle. Taking a package from the rack, he turned back to her.

"This is a dash cam. It is designed to mount in your car and record what is happening in front of your car in case of an accident. You could easily turn it around and take video of what ever is behind you. . . or in the car."

She took the box and began to examine it. The camera was designed to look out the windshield and record 24 hours of video as you drove. It was completely automatic. You could download the video to your computer. It seemed to be exactly what she needed. She smiled at the clerk.

"I'll take it!"

At home she installed the camera according to the directions with one exception. She turned the camera facing backward instead of forward. She mounted it high up on the windshield near the rearview mirror and when she tested it, the view into the backseat was perfect.

Saturday came and he drove up to her house on his battered motorcycle. They were soon in her car and on the road. The drive took less than an hour and they were soon parked near the center of the action. He was in a hurry to look at the bikes and visit the motorcycle shop. She followed along dutifully, bidding her time. He browsed, taking time to climb aboard several new bikes and chatting with other bikers as they strolled about. At about 11 she complained that she was hungry. They decided to head back to some of the food vendors near where the car was parked. He bought them huge meaty hamburgers and fries. She opted for a soft drink and he for a huge frothy beer. As she sat next to him, she began to rub her leg against his. She had chosen to wear a short skirt and a tank top. She knew he liked that look and had seen some of the other bikers admiring her appreciatively. He looked over at her and grinned. In response, she slid her hand over his thigh and squeezed his cock. She wasn't surprised to find it already hard. It tended to stay that way.

He looked at her again, leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You keep that up and I might just toss you on this picnic table and fuck you right here and now."

She turned to him and whispered back.

"Why not use the backseat of the car, its softer!"

His eyes went wide. She squeezed his cock again through his jeans seeing the lust in his eyes. Standing abruptly, he pulled her to her feet. The remains of their lunch was forgotten on the table as he dragged her to the car. She unlocked the doors and he jerked opened the rear door. She climbed in and before she could turn around he was inside with her. She lay down propping her head against the arm rest on the other door as he grabbed her ankles and spread them as wide as the car seat would allow. The skirt rode up her thighs and bunched around her waist. Kneeling between her spread legs, he grinned as he slipped his cock from his jeans and moved over her. The backseat was cramped and he moved carefully. He pushed her panties aside with one hand and guided his cock to her now glistening slit. When he enter her, she groaned. She had to admit that this was a turn on. He began to piston in and out of her, supporting himself with his forearms on the back of the front seat and the top of the back seat. She grabbed her knees and pulled them back, spreading them as wide as the seats would allow. Her eyes were closed as he grunted, slamming his cock into her. She felt him grind against her clit causing her to gasp. Her own orgasm shattered her and she let out a small scream and then a deep groan. He was growling himself as his hips jerked forward again and again as he spent himself inside her.

She felt him pull away and she opened her eyes and looked up at him. She was greeted by a roar of catcalls, whistles and applause. Someone was pounding the top of the car and she looked around to find every window of the car with faces plastered against them. She figured out later that the rocking of the car was a dead giveaway and all the bikers came to watch. She blushed and tried to pull the short skirt down but it was bunched under her tightly and she couldn't move enough to get it straight. She looked at her boyfriend and found him grinning like the cat that ate the canary. He was waving back at the crowd. When he had arranged his clothes, he opened the door and stepped out and was immediately surround by bikers who wanted to pound him on the back and buy him beer. She finally managed to get the skirt in position and, to her amazement, when she exited the car, the bikers all backed away from her in silence. For the rest of the afternoon she was treated like a princess by the tough and rough bikers. It turned out to be one hell of a day.

The next week they convened the sisterhood and waited to hear the outcome of Ellen's task. She tossed each of them a thumb drive. Mags soon had it playing on the tablet. They all watched as the scene in the back seat played out and then the applause and cat calls amid her struggle to get her skirt under control. Mags turned off the player

"Well, that is the shortest video we have seen but I must say it was the most action packed! How did the rest of the day go!"

Ellen giggled.

"He never had to buy another beer all day long and I was treated like a home coming queen. It really was amazing and turned out to be fun!"

April was aghast.

"But all those people saw you. They saw your . . . They saw you naked!"

"Yeah, but you know what. I will never see them again and if I do, they won't remember me."

Everyone laughed and they moved onto their regular chat and good times. The end of the bottles were found and Mags laid the tablet down again.

12