The Sting of the Scorpion Ch. 01

Story Info
Like an early "Pulp" story – with a kinky hero.
1k words
4.54
18.1k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers

I've been on a creative blitz lately people - here is my latest!

*

Valerie Darnell used to tell all her friends at school that no one was like her daddy, that he was unique. She'd found out last month just how unique her father was.

Brushing a stray blonde lock from her forehead, she recalled, in detail, how she learned all of her father's secrets and how her life had changed in the month since.

She'd come home early from school. She'd missed the 2 o'clock dirigible, the bus was filled with perverts and lowlifes. She wished that they didn't live in Chicago, that she and her father could go somewhere and avoid this town, so obviously in thrall to the vices that Capone supplied. Elliot Ness and the "Untouchables" were making inroads, but they were too tied up with the legalities.

Valerie absent-mindedly walked from the kitchen of their spacious home past her father's study. She was shocked by what she saw there - doubly shocked.

There, screwing the holy hell out of his "assistant", Darla, was her father James Preston Darnell. Beside him, neatly folded, was the costume of the masked vigilante, the Scorpion.

As she watched her father fuck the beautiful brunette, Valerie grew excited for 2 reasons. One, she was thrilled that her own dear daddy was the man destroying Capone's stranglehold on the city. The Scorpion made the news daily, the Chicago Times thrilled to his exploits. Even the Hearst papers were starting to come around.

But second, watching her daddy fuck this girl was making Valerie's moist little pussy ache with want. Like all girls, she'd had a slight crush on her father. Having been raised more or less alone, he was almost an obsession with her.

James was a very liberal parent, and nothing was out of bounds for discussion with his stunning 18-year old daughter. She cleared her throat.

"A-hemmmm!"

The two lovers turned at the noise, but oddly, neither made an attempt to cover up.

"I guess the cat is out of the bag, darling!" Darla purred in that husky voice of hers.

"In more ways than one Darla!" James intoned in his deep, bass tones.

Valerie walked into the room, still excited, despite the nudity of the two people in front of her. "Daddy, I'm so proud of you!" She wrapped her arms around her father, hugging him tightly. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her as well.

She found herself looking at the still-smiling Darla. She gazed into the intense warmth of Darla's dark-brown eyes and felt Darla's lips pressed into her own. Darla's knowing hands were unbuttoning her, the sensible school uniform being tossed aside. She could feel her father's eyes upon them.

For her birthday 2 months ago, Darla had bought her some very lovely silk and lace underthings. "Every girl should have something a touch decadent dear!" Darla had said. Now she felt Darla's soft hands removing those things, leaving her as naked as the duo in front of her.

Her father spoke to her now, his voice even deeper than normal. Valerie knew instinctively that this was the voice of the Scorpion.

"Do you want to join our way of life dearest, to help in our war against corruption in our society?" her father spoke to her in stentorian tones.

"Yes" she found herself saying, Darla's soft hands still caressing her, toying with the lips of her wet pussy.

"Then you must be able to trust us implicitly, and we, you!" her father went on. "Our life may seem decadent to some, my dear one, but sexual pleasure is the ultimate trust. Do you want us?"

Valerie said, in a quiet whisper, "Yes."

Darla cooed with delight as she began to administer a wonderful licking on the teen's beautiful flesh. Her tongue traced all over Valerie's body, igniting a fire in the girl she didn't know was there. Her father, his cock erect and bobbing, stood before her.

"Valerie dearest, take my cock in your mouth. Lick it, suck on it, Darla will help. Daddy will cum in your mouth and you must drink it down. You will love it, I promise you!"

Valerie nodded at her father, trusting him. She hated that Darla's tongue had left her body, but as the two of them worked over her father, she felt pleasure in having this slight degree of power over him. Darla's tongue licked over James' massive balls while Valerie licked at his cock, frenching it lavishly, until he came in her mouth, minutes later. As he commanded, she swallowed all of it.

Darla explained to her new, sweet lover that her father was out of action for a few minutes, but the special potions the Scorpion had devised would have him ready again in no time. Valerie saw her father drink a glass of Orange Juice and take a little blue pill and nodded.

"In the meantime angel, we can entertain your father. Would you like that?" Darla asked her, eying her lewdly.

Valerie nodded and let Darla show her what to do. Within minutes, she and the sensual brunette were locked in what the woman called a "69" and Valerie was having her first taste of pussy. Or cunt, as Darla lewdly called it as Valerie worked her tongue over the smooth-shaven flesh, so different from her own lightly-furred mound.

Darla's tongue was magical, but from the brunette's soft moans, Valerie knew she must be a fast learner. Some of the girls at her school did this, Valerie knew, but how wrong she'd been to judge them. This was great, keen!

Just when she thought it couldn't get any more nifty, she felt her father's cock push against her pussy. He smiled down at his wanton little girl, who nodded back at him.

"Do it daddy. I want you to fuck me! I want the Scorpion to fuck me and make me one of his little sex toys!"

Her father smiled at her, so much like her beautiful mother. He vowed still to make Capone pay for the death of Valerie's mother even as his daughter's pussy closed around his cock. Within a few minutes, she was no longer a virgin and began fucking him back, Darla licking and loving the both of them.

The Scorpion had stung again.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers