The Talk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tentatively leaned forward again and resumed blowing on Susan's increasingly-moist pussy lips. After a few puffs, I looked up at Susan. "Kitten, um... could you try not to enjoy this so much? We need this stuff to dry."

Susan's eyes had been closed. When I spoke she looked down at me and blushed. "Sorry, Daddy. I'll try." She smiled weakly and then looked up at her mother. "Sorry, Mom." Kathy remained silent, lost in her own thoughts, I presumed.

I blew on the nail polish a few more times and probed it gently with my finger, to make sure that it had dried. The feel of my daughter's pussy lips on my finger was electric and I found myself beyond just aroused, but downright horny. I fought the urges any man would feel when faced with such a situation and tried to maintain my role as the young woman's father. I silently sent up a prayer of thanks that the nail polish, true to the claim on its bottle, had dried quickly.

"Okay," I said. "It's dry. Now we give it a few minutes to let the little-" I was about to say "fucker" but thought better of it, "-bugger suffocate." I sat back and leaned against the wall again to wait.

"How long?" Kathy asked, her eyes already on her watch.

I shrugged. "A minute, maybe." I guessed. "We'll try again in a minute." I didn't know if the tick would start to suffocate by then, but I hope that the fumes from the nail polish would serve as inducement for the little shit to let go.

Kathy watched the second-hand on her watch like a hawk while the three of us waited in absolute silence. Finally she gave me a curt nod.

I reached in again with the tweezers and pulled gently on the tick's body. Susan's lips parted again, which provided me with another inspiring view of her most intimate areas, as the tick at first continued to resist. I kept pulling, though, and finally the tiny bug let go. Susan cut loose with a sigh of relief and satisfaction as her lips quickly snapped closed again. I saw that there was a tiny pin-prick of a hole where the tick had just been. I brought the tweezers close to my eyes, to make sure that the little thing had come out completely- it had- and its miniscule legs kicked about angrily at having been removed and deprived of its "meal."

"Honey," I said to Kathy, "could you go get that rubbing alcohol? We should sterilize the hole, to avoid infection." I figured that this was a reasonable request since Kathy was the last one to use the rubbing alcohol and knew where it was. I hefted the toilet lid up, with Susan still seated upon it, and dropped the body of the tick into the bowl. I reached over my daughter's shoulder and depressed the commode handle.

Kathy stood still for a moment and fixed me with a thoughtful, silent gaze while the toilet whoosed and swirled, the only sound that could be heard in that small bathroom. Finally she let go of our daughter's hand and left us alone at a brisk pace.

Susan looked down at me with a big grin on her face. "Thank you, Dad."

"No sweat, sweetheart."

"No sweat? Dad, you're sweating buckets." She paused and then asked quietly, "You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

I looked at her and listened closely to see if my wife was coming back yet. I lowered my voice to a whisper and said, "Between you and me? Yes."

My eighteen-year-old daughter smiled back at me and whispered, "Me, too." We could both hear Kathy's footfalls as she returned. "Woops! She's coming back!"

We both regained our composure just a scant second before Kathy came back into the bathroom with the bottle of rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball in her hands. "Hop up, buster," she said. "It's my turn to take care of business."

I didn't argue the matter and stood up to make room for my wife. Without preamble, she doused the cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and started to place her hand hear Susan's still-exposed pussy. Suddenly she drew her hand back and stood up. "On second thought," she said as she thrust the wet cotton ball at Susan, "I think that this is something you can take care of on your own. Hmm?"

Susan took the cotton ball with a small thanks and looked up at us before she started to apply the alcohol. She arched her eyebrows expectantly. "Um... I know you two have seen just about everything I could hope to want to hide from you, Mom and Dad, but could I at least TRY to have some remaining dignity here?"

Startled, Kathy and I lurched for the exit and excused ourselves from the bathroom. As we started to pull the door after us, Susan called out to us, "Thank you both! I mean it! Thank youuuuu!"

Kathy and I stood outside the bathroom door and simply stared at each other, not sure if there were any suitable words for what we'd both just experienced. After a moment I took the lead and gently urged my wife to join me away from the bathroom door, so we couldn't be overheard by Sue.

When we were back out in the living room, Kathy snapped, her voice barely above a whisper, "You enjoyed that!" she accused.

At first I was about to deny it, but I decided instead to be completely forthright. There was no sense in lying, least of all to the woman I loved. "You're right, I did." Her eyes flashed in anger, but I continued before she could start to bawl me out. "And if I didn't, I wouldn't be male. In particular, I wouldn't be the male who makes love to you every night and enjoys it thoroughly. I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world and I wouldn't change that for anything."

Kathy stood back and folded her arms across her heaving chest, not in the least bit mollified. "You're skating on thin ice, buster." Her cheeks were flushed. From anger or excitement, I don't know.

I stood back and took in the situation. Was she right to accuse me of being turned on by what had just happened? Yes, I had no problem admitting that. But who in the WORLD could blame me?!? There isn't a straight, red-blooded man ALIVE who could have walked away from that situation without SOME kind of effect. None. Daughter or not, that was one of the most absurd and provocative experiences I could recall in my lifetime, and I'd had quite a few of them- Kathy's not into kink, but she's had her moments over the years.

I mentally reviewed the last few minutes carefully and looked for any point where I might have done or said something improper and couldn't think of a single thing, except maybe the laughter at Sue's colorful pun. I realized, then, that my wife wasn't angry with ME- she had no reason to be. She was angry with our daughter, who'd mercilessly flirted and teased her old man and had the temerity to enjoy it. Kathy was jealous.

I said as much. "Look at you!" I said with a smirk on my face. "You're jealous!"

Kathy started to retort sharply, but snapped her mouth shut quickly. She opened it again, failed to find words and then closed it again. After a few seconds she frowned, sat down hard on the sofa and crossed her arms, more angry with herself now than anyone. "Dammit. You're right."

I sat down next to her and hugged her close. "Honey, you have no reason to be, okay? Was I turned on? Yes. Does it mean anything? No. It was just one of those crazy things that we had to do as parents." She looked up at me like I was indeed crazy. "Okay," I amended quickly, "weird as hell, but necessary. Look me in the eye and tell me that ANYone did anything wrong or out of character. We did our duties as parents to our child and our child acted like a horny teenager, which is to be expected at her age."

"Well, maybe we should punish her?" Kathy quipped.

I leaned back with a skeptical look on my face. "For what? Being normal?" I shook my head. "You and I both vowed, when they were born, that we'd never do that to our kids. We can't punish them for being THEM."

"Mom? Dad?" Susan came into the room then, looking far more presentable, and appeared meek as a lamb. "Listen, I'm sorry 'bout that. I just... I just didn't know what to do and I was kinda freaked out." She looked at her mother seriously. "And I'm sorry about that joke I made. Bad timing."

Kathy took a deep, cleansing breath, held it and then let it out slowly. "It's okay," she said calmly. "You were nervous and needed to blow off some of the pressure. It's okay. Just try to be more serious next time, okay?"

That's when I cut in. "Hopefully there won't BE a next time." I looked over at my daughter. "Forget about it, Kitten. No harm, no foul. Next time you're making out with a boy, check for bugs. Deal?"

Sue blushed deep red but nodded. "Deal." She started to head off to her room, but turned around. "Um... Mom? Dad? Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, Kitten. Anything."

"Could you not tell Dave about this? It's... y'know... weird. And private."

I glanced at Kathy and saw a wry grin creep across her lips then I looked back at Sue with a nod. "Sure thing. Mum's the word."

"Thanks, Dad. And... thanks for being so gentle down there." Kathy continued to gaze down at the carpet, lost in thought, so she didn't see our daughter wink at me playfully and then skamper off to the privacy of her own room where, no doubt, she would relive every second of the bathroom experience and embellsh every detail in her highly imaginative mind.

I suddenly felt somewhat randy myself and nudged my wife with a playful bump. "Kids, huh?"

Kathy, sufficiently stirred out of her reverie, smiled back at me. "Yeah. Kids." We stared at each other for a long moment and then kissed lovingly. "You in the mood?" she asked and then said, "Oh, who am I kidding? After that, I'M in the mood." She cast a sidelong glance at the spot where Susan had just stood. "She'll be busy in her room for hours, y'know."

"Fifteen minutes, at least," I said, "but we can always hope it'll be hours."

Kathy leaned in to kiss me firmly and slipped me a warm French kiss. As we parted, she said reprovingly, "Perv."

"You should know," I quipped.

She stood up quickly and tugged on my hand. "C'mon and remind me," she purred. She licked a finger and traced around her right nipple, which was clearly engorged and excited. "Or would you rather get back to our books?"

I stood. "Oh, there's a book I wanna show you, all right."

"Really?" she said with an innocent voice. "Which one is that?"

"It's titled 'The Book of Love.' Lucky you, it's a long one, too. Sixty-nine chapters in all." I pulled her close to me and kissed her with passion. "Fortunately, it's got a short prologue. Funny thing is, it's one of those read-aloud books."

"Hmm... let's go read a bedtime story," my wife purred into my ear and kissed my neck just below my ear.

I grabbed a handful of her perfect ass and squeezed. "So early in the day? What'll the kids think?"

"The kids can go fuck themselves," she growled with lust.

I chuckled. "They might at that."

She stepped away with another growl of desire. "Grrr! C'mon! Let's go already!" She pulled me after her in the direction of our bedroom.

What am I? Stupid?

***Shall I continue?***

Votes and commentary are welcome and appreciated!

12